• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:42
CEST 23:42
KST 06:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8129 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 19 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 15:22 GMT
#3262
On September 07 2013 00:14 Clarity_nl wrote:
We could nolynch but that sounds like a pretty terrible idea. We have to hit scum and I think the cheese lynch in closed casket is a mistake. We get to see what slam flips and if he flips red then cheese is pretty much cleared. I'd lynch randombum there instead.

Yeah CC lynch is fucking terrible.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 15:24 GMT
#3264
On September 07 2013 00:22 Clarity_nl wrote:
Like, imagine you're town. debears nirvana strikes you and either you get lynched or debears get lynched, and your first instinct is to use your delayed dayvig on debears? Doesn't make sense. Why not try to get debears lynched first?
Can't make sense of it.

You might be right. I really am terrible at reading OO. I'll go through his filter tonight and give my opinion, ~3hours from now. Deal?

I have not read his posts at all before he came to me and asked my opinion on things.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 15:40 GMT
#3266
Fuck it i did it:

OO: Like everyone else, i don't see why called Vayne 3p. Have you played with him? And why did he not look like his town/scum self? This is a fishy read.

OO's first read on me sounds reasonable. His posts throughout the game sound more like town!OO. He makes bad decisions as mafia and he is not this convincing. I really do not think he is scum. His reaction to debears' nirvana strike feels town to me. I can understand that. I really think he is town.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 15:42 GMT
#3267
So if i understan this correctly. If debears is lynched, OO lives. If OO is lynched, both die.
Is this correct?

I think OO is town and we should lynch debears.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 16:12 GMT
#3271
I should be voting for debears no?
In case i am not:
##Vote: debears

On September 07 2013 00:45 Clarity_nl wrote:
Ugh.

I mean, he was right about the 3p read.... does that mean he knew too much or did he just have a very accurate read?
I likes OO's post about cakepie, but there was never any follow up or mention of cakepie again.

How does his reaction feel town rayn? The bring it attitude was but the shot makes no fucking sense as either alignment, which makes me think it's just scum giving up?

Usually when people read people as 3p they are scum. Why not say he is scum instead?

It feels town to me because i think it was a purely a reaction to debears' claim.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 16:17 GMT
#3274
lol VE, i just called OO town. I want his answer though.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 16:18 GMT
#3275
Why don't you have any opinion on the lynch VE? Which side are you helping here?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 16:40 GMT
#3285
2) he "thinks" i've done this before, yet provides no evidence and has since dropped that claim and not pushed it anymore.

You have done this before. You were a 3p.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 16:42 GMT
#3287
Desert.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 16:47 GMT
#3289
You did not say nothing like that. You commented on the game before catching up, which basically means you are most likely sure to be misinformed about what's going on, as you do not know the most recent happenings.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 16:49 GMT
#3291
I mean, he is true in saying you are useless if you are behind. How does that make him scum?
When i am behind i ask my strongest town read (Clarity) what to look for or what is important. I do not go back reading the thread and commenting on the game when i am 50 pages behind. That's dumb if you are town.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 16:52 GMT
#3295
I think you can post your own quotes. But the game is still going on.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 16:54 GMT
#3296
On September 07 2013 01:51 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2013 01:49 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 07 2013 01:48 debears wrote:
4) OO's vote was pretty darn scumtastic, enough to the point where I believe he would be autolynched in nearly any game for what he said


So you're nirvana striking for towncred?


If I hit scum, towncred comes no?

to some degree at least. I'd rather be in a 1v1 rather than trying to organize a thread (looking into multiple other people) behind me since I have had so little thread presence. It makes my arguments more front and center

So you are all-inning when being an almost sure lynch after Slam dropped, while ont reading the thread and not being caught up. Yet you are sure enough OO is scum? What if he had claimed something that proves he is town before that?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 17:03 GMT
#3301
On September 07 2013 02:00 debears wrote:
Anyways, until I get confirmation (I'm not getting modkilled again cuz of stupidity lol)

I only said I wasn't caught up within d1 when I hadn't been in the thread for 7 hours on the second half of day one (when there were a lot of new pages since it was the second half of day 1).

I repeatedly said, "I'm catching up and will post reads", and I caught up within 2 hours and posted my reads in organized fashion.

That is a completely different scenario here, where we have more players than desert, I started 56 pages of thread behind in a thread with almost 30 people. The thread grew so fast I couldn't keep up. Meanwhile, i was playing another game at the same time. And I won't be able to catch up

Here's my first post, and look at this game

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/edit.php?action=edit&post_id=1110&topic_id=424349&currentpage=56

You really expect me to catch up 56 pages in a 30 person game with the thread constantly growing while I was in another game? Slam couldn't do it

No i don't as i was in a same situation in this game aswell.
However, what you do not do, is to look at someone's vote on you (no matter how retared that is) and decide that guy is scum and the lynch is between you two.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 17:14 GMT
#3309

1) Is OO scummy overall?
2) Was my reasoning for my vote on him solid and logical?
3) Does it make sense for me to nirvana strike at this point?
4) Does my nirvana strike on OO make sense at this point?
5) Do I look scummy overall?

1) No
2) Where do you ever vote for OO?
3) not from town!pov.
4) see (3)
5) yes
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 17:27 GMT
#3314
Why can't yuou get towncredit for telling people to vote for OO normally?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 17:36 GMT
#3322
On September 07 2013 02:28 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2013 02:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:

1) Is OO scummy overall?
2) Was my reasoning for my vote on him solid and logical?
3) Does it make sense for me to nirvana strike at this point?
4) Does my nirvana strike on OO make sense at this point?
5) Do I look scummy overall?

1) No
2) Where do you ever vote for OO?
3) not from town!pov.
4) see (3)
5) yes


1) I'd love to hear how he isn't scummy when other people think so.
2) My nirvana strike was a vote in essense (I'm not gonna vote for myself)
3) How so? It makes sense to me seeing as I'd be a lynch candidate anyways and I believe he's scum
4) My nirvana strike on oo specifically makes sense since I think he's scum. Duh
5) Why? I have yet to see a legitimate reason to my scumminess.

The only thing anyone has been able to say is "you are lurking", which is not in tune to any meta of mine in any game. Hence, it is a null tell, and you are solely lynching me for lurking, which is anti-town.

1) I explained my stance already on OO. What other people think of him means shit to me.
2) That's the point. You don't even try to get OO lynched "in traditional way". You just #YOLO between him and you immediately.
3) right, that's why it does not make sense as town
4) see (3)
5) I have stated my reasons why i think you are scummy.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 17:52 GMT
#3340
No Clarity, Risen's point is wrong. Whatever debears' alignment is, it does not make OO scum/town. If we lynch OO "to make sure scum dies" that's retarded. We lynch one of those two. The one who is more likely to flip mafia, regardless of their claimed powers.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 17:56 GMT
#3342
Austin is being pretty reasonable imo.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 18:09 GMT
#3350
^_^
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 517
RuFF_SC2 173
ProTech167
Liquid`TLO 131
Nina 125
ViBE6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17113
firebathero 90
PianO 16
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever340
canceldota68
League of Legends
Doublelift3695
Counter-Strike
minikerr4
Super Smash Bros
PPMD40
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu787
Other Games
summit1g5885
FrodaN1206
shahzam503
C9.Mang0290
mouzStarbuck276
B2W.Neo246
ToD211
RotterdaM87
Mew2King40
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• mYiSmile138
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1072
• Shiphtur639
Upcoming Events
OSC
34m
Replay Cast
1h 19m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.