• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:47
CEST 05:47
KST 12:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6664 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 243 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 22 2013 13:31 GMT
#161
On August 22 2013 22:18 marvellosity wrote:
The lack of a comma there makes that sentence kinda disturbing

why you no in?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
August 22 2013 13:38 GMT
#162
He's already in iamp

Greymist
For the sake of keeping the setup intact
I can /in if u will have me

It's cool if I'm on ya ban list though.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 22 2013 13:50 GMT
#163
On August 22 2013 22:31 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2013 22:18 marvellosity wrote:
The lack of a comma there makes that sentence kinda disturbing

why you no in?


On August 08 2013 00:28 FiveTouch wrote:
/in

For me & Artanis

~marv


<3
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 22 2013 13:53 GMT
#164
On August 22 2013 22:50 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2013 22:31 iamperfection wrote:
On August 22 2013 22:18 marvellosity wrote:
The lack of a comma there makes that sentence kinda disturbing

why you no in?


Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 00:28 FiveTouch wrote:
/in

For me & Artanis

~marv


<3

no that doesn't count unhydra and both in
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 22 2013 13:57 GMT
#165
If i unhydra then I don't have the time to play on my lonesome :/
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 22 2013 14:07 GMT
#166
Damn, those roles in the previous game were awesome.
I had a good night of sleep.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 22 2013 14:24 GMT
#167
Greymist you forgot to count me twice
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
August 22 2013 15:17 GMT
#168
On August 22 2013 22:38 Mocsta wrote:
He's already in iamp

Greymist
For the sake of keeping the setup intact
I can /in if u will have me

It's cool if I'm on ya ban list though.


Looks like you are on the banlist for GoT, and I havn't seen where that is going yet, so for now I can't have you, sorry



Like I said, I really don't want to eliminate roles from this game, so if everyone is fine with waiting, then I shall too.I was just worried that people were getting impatient.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
August 22 2013 16:08 GMT
#169
/out
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-22 16:22:19
August 22 2013 16:19 GMT
#170
I have the patience of a hermit. A year is like a day, and a day, like a year.

+ Show Spoiler +
no rush. Please understand the ways of alakaslam



On August 23 2013 01:08 geript wrote:
/out

This is difficult to comprehend however so I understand.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
August 23 2013 00:19 GMT
#171
On August 23 2013 00:17 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2013 22:38 Mocsta wrote:
He's already in iamp

Greymist
For the sake of keeping the setup intact
I can /in if u will have me

It's cool if I'm on ya ban list though.


Looks like you are on the banlist for GoT, and I havn't seen where that is going yet, so for now I can't have you, sorry



Like I said, I really don't want to eliminate roles from this game, so if everyone is fine with waiting, then I shall too.I was just worried that people were getting impatient.

That's completely fine. It's why I outed before anyways.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
August 23 2013 09:22 GMT
#172
I think I will regret it, but /in
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
August 23 2013 21:01 GMT
#173
You won't regret it. Initially
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
August 23 2013 21:06 GMT
#174
/out
Artanis & marv
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 23 2013 21:27 GMT
#175
On August 24 2013 06:06 FiveTouch wrote:
/out

nooooooooooooooo
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 23 2013 21:30 GMT
#176
On August 24 2013 06:27 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 06:06 FiveTouch wrote:
/out

nooooooooooooooo


wat?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 24 2013 00:06 GMT
#177
On August 24 2013 06:06 FiveTouch wrote:
/out

This had better be so you guys can each join individually.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
August 24 2013 03:22 GMT
#178
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 24 2013 06:11 GMT
#179
On August 23 2013 01:19 Alakaslam wrote:
I have the patience of a hermit. A year is like a day, and a day, like a year.

+ Show Spoiler +
no rush. Please understand the ways of alakaslam



Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 01:08 geript wrote:
/out

This is difficult to comprehend however so I understand.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 24 2013 15:37 GMT
#180
On August 24 2013 06:30 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 06:27 strongandbig wrote:
On August 24 2013 06:06 FiveTouch wrote:
/out

nooooooooooooooo


wat?

I like playing with Marv. Idk why, maybe it's a touch of masochism or something.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 219
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17716
Rain 1454
GuemChi 641
sSak 43
Bale 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm191
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1022
taco 462
minikerr37
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1021
Mew2King69
Other Games
summit1g7651
JimRising 637
WinterStarcraft579
C9.Mang0170
ViBE121
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 18
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo786
• Stunt277
Other Games
• Shiphtur744
• Scarra718
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 13m
INu's Battles
7h 13m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 13m
OSC
18h 28m
Replay Cast
19h 13m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.