• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:59
CEST 13:59
KST 20:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7828 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 10 2013 23:16 GMT
#4573
LMAO austin. I'm MOD CONFIRMED sir. I'll say that again.

MY ALIGNMENT IS CONFIRMED BY THE MODERATOR.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 10 2013 23:29 GMT
#4576
On September 11 2013 08:24 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2013 08:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
LMAO austin. I'm MOD CONFIRMED sir. I'll say that again.

MY ALIGNMENT IS CONFIRMED BY THE MODERATOR.

Lies.
LIES GOOD SIR.


Oh wait, you're right.

Sorry town, guess I was wrong about Axle, herp derp.
But MAYBE HE'LL THINK TWICE BEFORE TAKING ME ON AGAIN BWAHAHAHA
Or at the very least think twice before pulling random ass sneaky shit as town. I guess considering his role he wanted to look somewhat scummy?

I did promise some info on my role though so I suppose I can spare some. What say you, VE?

Do it up mang.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 11 2013 02:02 GMT
#4582
Black Mesa Revealed!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 11 2013 04:59 GMT
#4714
Oh god we won.

YAY!

^^

GG everyone! What happened with the day post did Cross just not want to end the game or something?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 11 2013 05:11 GMT
#4716
Yeah, that makes sense.

Sucks that Risen got the shaft, but YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE PAL!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 11 2013 05:13 GMT
#4717
I'm astounded that Wave and I didn't get shot toward the end but we were definitely NOT pillars of towniness so I guess that makes sense. I guess I figured after OO died there would be no one left to protect me from the scumteam shooting me out of spite or something.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 11 2013 05:30 GMT
#4719
Psh you were

I was like "Nah I'm good"

Then I disappeared for the rest of the game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 11 2013 05:30 GMT
#4720
NO FEAR
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 11 2013 05:31 GMT
#4721
Thx Kita for the free pass beeteedubz. Telling town to lynch me with your dying breath ensured I'd live to endgame.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 11 2013 23:22 GMT
#4820
On September 12 2013 04:13 austinmcc wrote:
I think that the Black Mesa group in Aperture 2 was a neat idea, but didn't work well given that they were supposed to manipulate the list together and when crossfire died they couldn't shift people around (iirc).

I liked this version, but I think there might be some problems in any non-giant game with making it interesting. You need a certain number of shifting roles, scum probably needs 1-2, you maybe need a 3P that interacts with shifting, feels like it requires a large commitment if it's not a major focus of the game.

Heck, almost seems like you could build a Death Factory-esque game out of it. Player 1 gets lynched, people have abilities to move folks on the list, check slots next to them. I don't know that it's unique enough to not just be Death Factory, though.

I actually thought there WAS a Death Factory game element...considering there are roles that have been in previous games and verily part of the game TOOK PLACE in a previous game, I suspected that someone was going to activate "the incinerator" one of those night-phases.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 12 2013 00:06 GMT
#4823
Hey you know, it's just one of those things. Whether because I'm annoying or right, I'm a favorite early NK.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 12 2013 00:08 GMT
#4824
Sometime in the future kitaman27 will write:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 09:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hey you know, it's just one of those things. Because I'm annoying, I'm a favorite early NK.

FTFY

Preempted that for ya.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 12 2013 19:12 GMT
#4834
Hey - that's residentially challenged, dick.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 13 2013 04:24 GMT
#4843
Yeah but I came back so it's all good.

And it was D1 in the other game. Hour one in fact.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 725
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko426
OGKoka 227
Rex 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52915
Calm 3804
Shuttle 2136
Bisu 1161
FanTaSy 1027
firebathero 375
Zeus 340
Hyuk 277
Stork 248
actioN 228
[ Show more ]
Soma 220
Mini 201
Rush 170
Soulkey 150
EffOrt 136
Last 136
Light 132
ZerO 91
Snow 85
Mong 76
Dewaltoss 67
Pusan 60
JYJ 46
Sea.KH 46
Free 41
Killer 41
NotJumperer 38
Bale 37
Barracks 33
Shinee 30
hero 29
ToSsGirL 29
Shine 25
Noble 25
Yoon 23
yabsab 23
Sharp 21
sorry 20
Aegong 19
PianO 16
Sacsri 13
HiyA 13
Dota 2
Gorgc5408
Dendi536
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1392
kRYSTAL_55
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
gofns36366
singsing1941
B2W.Neo530
crisheroes255
DeMusliM203
Livibee59
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 2m
OSC
10h 17m
Replay Cast
11h 2m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.