• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:56
CEST 21:56
KST 04:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8821 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 07 2013 22:57 GMT
#35
/in
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 09 2013 03:03 GMT
#56
/out
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 09 2013 19:56 GMT
#63
GreY loves crushing the dreams of others for his amusement. Don't listen to his lies.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 16 2013 22:38 GMT
#118
I've actually encrypted all of my GP and they're out of reach of even you GreY. It was a precaution I took after getting banned due to Chrono.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 16 2013 23:13 GMT
#122
Look at GreY trying to tantalize me into freeing up my GP for him to steal from me UNJUSTLY.

Try harder sir.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 27 2013 19:31 GMT
#192
/in

frickin what the frack ever.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 27 2013 21:47 GMT
#195
THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU GREYMIST! YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 28 2013 19:59 GMT
#261
/confirm
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 00:10 GMT
#291
Hi guys! I'm town! HUZZAH!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 00:15 GMT
#293
Even better - imagine a Kenpachi who like...reads the thread and gives thoughts and shit.

[image loading]
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 00:25 GMT
#299
On August 30 2013 09:22 geript wrote:
Slam is scum. Like 1000%.

Y U NO VOTE GERIPT?

##Vote: geript

1000% is a pretty high percentage to not be accompanied by a vote - or at the very least some sort of supporting reasoning.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 00:38 GMT
#301
Well it's good to see that I was eagerly awaiting a fucking SNOOZEFEST.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 00:44 GMT
#307
On August 30 2013 09:44 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 09:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well it's good to see that I was eagerly awaiting a fucking SNOOZEFEST.


HI VE U MAF?

NOT THIS TIME BRO VOTE GERIPT THO!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 00:47 GMT
#313
On August 30 2013 09:47 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 09:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:44 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well it's good to see that I was eagerly awaiting a fucking SNOOZEFEST.


HI VE U MAF?

NOT THIS TIME BRO VOTE GERIPT THO!


BUT I'M NOT 1000% SURE HE SCUM?!

Do you dislike my reasoning? I never claimed to be 1000% sure, but I think my reasoning is pretty sound. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 00:48 GMT
#314
Oh shit Wave hur.

Wave vote geript cause he scum.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 00:51 GMT
#318
No that's what you said. I said I don't like how he came in here saying someone was 1000% sure scum without voting for them or giving any kind of reasoning whatsoever.

I can see how you'd get that though. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 00:54 GMT
#321
On August 30 2013 09:53 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 09:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:47 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:44 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well it's good to see that I was eagerly awaiting a fucking SNOOZEFEST.


HI VE U MAF?

NOT THIS TIME BRO VOTE GERIPT THO!


BUT I'M NOT 1000% SURE HE SCUM?!

Do you dislike my reasoning? I never claimed to be 1000% sure, but I think my reasoning is pretty sound. :/


So what you're saying is, get rid of him before he becomes "modconfirmed town" that turns out to be scum at endgame?


I never confirmed SHIT that game

BULLSHIT YOU CONFIRMED HIM AS TOWN BY MODKILLING HIS HYDRA PARTNER FOR NOT USING A USELESS HYDRA THREAD THAT THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE USED ANYWAY BECAUSE THEY HAD A SCUM QT BH

YOU MODCONFIRMED SCUM AS TOWN BH GET OVER IT
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 01:01 GMT
#328
Not kidding - but totes not srs. Just lingering butthurt, don't mind me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 01:13 GMT
#342
On August 30 2013 10:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 10:06 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 30 2013 10:05 geript wrote:
Here's my case:
Slam trolling all wrong. Scum.

Where is my prize?


How does one troll incorrectly? Is he usually a troll, but somehow it is different this game?

I have never seen such an anomaly before, and it behooves me to lynch the crap out of it.

Behoove is a fun word.
I already stated pregame I'm just going to be ignoring Slam because it's not worth the headache.

There is defs a lot of butthurt spilling over into this game though.
See: Cora's vote

I assume you have some context that I do not?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 01:30 GMT
#365
On August 30 2013 10:26 Blazinghand wrote:
The thing is cora I don't think this is alignment indicative. You're giving shit reasons and swearing at people would definitely be scum aligned (Trying to shit up the thread) if it weren't for the fact that I know you. I know how butthurt you get, how emotional you get, how irrational you are. How all the drama on TL Mafia just HAPPENS to swirl around you. You're clearly butthurt and don't even want to admit it, because let's be real here: you have no reason to be a dick to wave (even if he too is being a dick) and saying "fuck you" and your policy shit on Oats doesn't make sense. You're playing against town/thread cohesion which is fairly impressive given how hard it is to do that when the game is barely begun.

Three theories, none of which you like
1) cora is scum
2) cora is really really mind bogglingly bad
3) cora is butthurt

one of these fits quite well with your personality

This is an awful lot of words to say "I have no opinion on Cora yet" and "I still attest that you're, in fact, butthurt."

A lot.

Sup BH?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 660
ProTech153
Nina 93
JuggernautJason48
MindelVK 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28860
Calm 2611
Mini 160
firebathero 117
Dewaltoss 101
soO 58
NaDa 29
HiyA 26
Bale 25
PianO 16
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7609
XaKoH 374
monkeys_forever103
canceldota29
League of Legends
Doublelift1673
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1554
fl0m1416
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu730
Other Games
FrodaN2016
Beastyqt613
B2W.Neo418
mouzStarbuck357
Livibee188
ToD161
KnowMe145
C9.Mang0144
UpATreeSC126
Trikslyr123
RotterdaM108
Mew2King53
shahzam24
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki39
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1053
• Shiphtur764
• WagamamaTV235
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 20m
Replay Cast
3h 5m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.