• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:59
CEST 12:59
KST 19:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/BreathiZen.USD/ ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7146 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 06 2013 05:23 GMT
#3237
And what's even more impressive is that no one has even mentioned what's going on in the other world. There's crazy shit on top of whatever the fuck going on over there.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 06 2013 16:13 GMT
#3272
On September 07 2013 01:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I should be voting for debears no?
In case i am not:
##Vote: debears

Show nested quote +
On September 07 2013 00:45 Clarity_nl wrote:
Ugh.

I mean, he was right about the 3p read.... does that mean he knew too much or did he just have a very accurate read?
I likes OO's post about cakepie, but there was never any follow up or mention of cakepie again.

How does his reaction feel town rayn? The bring it attitude was but the shot makes no fucking sense as either alignment, which makes me think it's just scum giving up?

Usually when people read people as 3p they are scum. Why not say he is scum instead?

It feels town to me because i think it was a purely a reaction to debears' claim.

This is bullshit. I think what you mean is "scum are more likely to hunt for 3p over hunting for scum" but simply calling someone 3p doesn't make OO scum. Are YOU scum rayn?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 06 2013 16:20 GMT
#3276
I'm trying to help town but townies are making it so hard by doing shit like limiting the lynch to townies

Like, I have an opinion, but it's not as informed as I'd like and I'll be fixing that before I share it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 06 2013 17:53 GMT
#3341
Okay I've seen enough.

##Vote: debears
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 06 2013 21:38 GMT
#3409
I don't understand why a scum vig would rely on living so long. There are so few of them and so many townies - it seems like scum would be more inclined to use their shot wildly. See Chezinu LXI or whatever.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 06 2013 22:03 GMT
#3424
Look - OO's a classy guy. He wouldn't lie to us, right? So there you have it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 06 2013 22:30 GMT
#3451
Risen's all about telling us what he would do if he were scum. I find that a little alarming. I can't verbalize why.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 06 2013 22:36 GMT
#3455
On September 07 2013 07:29 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2013 07:04 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 07 2013 07:03 AxleGreaser wrote:
Why would town OO shoot debears?

Is he certain he is going to lose the duel? If he is not then he could well just have wasted the shot.

There is no plausible town reason to shoot Debears as town... when Its debars vs you in a lynch.

To do it as part of your own defence, when the veracity of it is not even known until after the flip...
is unfathomable
and has no plausible town explanation.

OO is scum lynch him.


You're saying he wouldn't do it as town so he's scum, but explain why he would do it as scum.
Do you believe they're both scum, Axle?



I believe either they are both scum.... or OO wants me to think that.

It will take me several hours of poring over Debears posts to decide for sure.

I dont buy the emotional.. knee jerk reaction 'Oh I am being voted in a duel what do what do... I know lash out the mean man who voted/dueled me. '

For OO to not think through that if you win the duel now your power is wasted is just..... implausible (for OO)


Like if OO had a gun, why didn't he just shoot debears anyway? Why wait until something like this happened?

I'm starting to doubt now. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 07 2013 00:25 GMT
#3513
Anyway I still think we should lynch debears tomorrow. Just throwin that out there.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 07 2013 00:28 GMT
#3518
Oh shit the vig sot was real.

Okay, nevermind. I assumed red flip meant fake shot.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 07 2013 01:21 GMT
#3533
On September 07 2013 10:18 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Everyone in casket counts as not voting OO.

^

I think I've read you wrong sir.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 07 2013 01:31 GMT
#3535
Shooting a teammate isn't considered playing against ur win condition. Risen would do that as scum.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 07 2013 01:32 GMT
#3536
At any rate Axel what does it matter he dead tomorrow regardless.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 07 2013 01:45 GMT
#3539
On September 07 2013 10:33 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2013 10:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
Shooting a teammate isn't considered playing against ur win condition. Risen would do that as scum.

Vivax too.

It was a joke.
On September 03 2013 13:10 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 10:34 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:28 Clarity_nl wrote:
vayne, read the thread:
On September 03 2013 09:50 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 09:45 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Well that actually sucks for him =\

Why does Hassy not look good? Who acted on VE?


Hassy claimed to have tried to protect VE. My role reveals all actions on VE. Hassy's protection was not there.

All the proof you need.



how about you read the thread. I just said that it isn't open and shut like that.


Do you know something I don't? It seems pretty open and shut.

On September 03 2013 10:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:10 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
So is town just incredibly amazing at killing themselves this game or do we have two scum here caught in their night actions?


I don't understand this.

Either:

A) Hassy lied and is guilty
B) I'm lying about Hassy and I'm guilty

How does either lead to town killing themselves?


C) this game makes no fucking sense

for all we know some role could have done something to make his protection not go through but he still thinks it did. In this case, neither of you are lying.

You aren't thinking over everything


This is just... grasping at straws.

Kita can you clarify, does your role see actions that are attempted or actions that are actually done?


Looks like me defending VE as scum when he was town doc in some game a long time ago.

On September 04 2013 15:01 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 14:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
Kita is confirmed town by the way, in case anyone was having lingering doubts DON'T. I toyed with the notion, but there's simply no conceivable reason for Kita to share all that info with town like that if he were scum. In fact, medics should probably be on Kita tonight because he's so very close to confirmed town.


I definitely wouldn't do it as scum. Definitely.

On September 07 2013 07:25 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2013 07:23 Clarity_nl wrote:
So now you're saying scum OO dayvigged debears with the expectation of possibly getting debears lynched? I realize that's happening but that's not something you foresee. Either you believe scum OO gave up and shot debears (a bad target) or town OO making an emotional play and shooting his scumread.
You can't tell me this is scum OO expecting to survive, that makes NO sense.


Why not....

This is something I would do in a fucking heartbeat.


Risen KNOWS his enemy. Is inside his head.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 07 2013 02:37 GMT
#3542
No man that's not what I'm saying. I should just stop saying things - the thread will be better off I think.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 07 2013 05:38 GMT
#3548
It's cause you're a bad person and because you touch yourself at night.

Sleep it off debears.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 07 2013 18:25 GMT
#3574
On September 08 2013 02:38 Coagulation wrote:
did u just call me a fucking pig?

I'M GONNA MAKE YOU SQUEAL LIKE A PIGGIE!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 09 2013 20:35 GMT
#4293
I'm here I'm reading. I'll vote momentarily.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 09 2013 21:34 GMT
#4360
Wave is telling the truth. He's my partner in ambivalence. If he was going to claim, I don't know why he didn't just claim so I could confirm it, but consider it confirmed - my role explicitly knows that he shares my win-condition and alignment, so WoS should be confirmed not-scum to anyone paying attention hereafter. So that means that I'm more, not less, suspicious of Risen as a result, because WoS and I are DEFINITELY third party - Risen is only like...maybe third party.

Anyways, still reading.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 09 2013 22:35 GMT
#4417
Yeah I've got townie feels on Axle and I'd just rather not. Hiro on the other hand has been giving me the willies since D1 (being why I targeted him N1). Not super sure about it, but willing to go with my gut and town's sentiment right now.

##Vote: HiroPro
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings34
CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko223
OGKoka 200
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37647
Calm 3497
Shuttle 1230
Bisu 935
Hyuk 372
Stork 294
actioN 277
Rush 277
Soma 267
Zeus 249
[ Show more ]
Mong 179
EffOrt 102
Last 88
Soulkey 77
Dewaltoss 75
Light 74
Mini 73
Pusan 62
ZerO 56
Shine 52
NotJumperer 42
Shinee 42
Bale 41
Free 40
Killer 40
ToSsGirL 38
Barracks 34
Yoon 32
hero 23
Noble 21
HiyA 20
Sharp 20
sorry 20
Sacsri 19
yabsab 11
Aegong 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4848
League of Legends
JimRising 324
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1300
shoxiejesuss1129
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King120
Other Games
gofns51960
summit1g6675
singsing1574
ceh9583
crisheroes240
DeMusliM161
B2W.Neo87
Khaldor27
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick602
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• LUISG 22
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV309
• lizZardDota2111
League of Legends
• Stunt286
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 90
OSC
2h 1m
OSC
11h 16m
Replay Cast
12h 1m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.