• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:59
CEST 13:59
KST 20:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7744 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 04 2013 05:39 GMT
#2843
Kita is confirmed town by the way, in case anyone was having lingering doubts DON'T. I toyed with the notion, but there's simply no conceivable reason for Kita to share all that info with town like that if he were scum. In fact, medics should probably be on Kita tonight because he's so very close to confirmed town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 04 2013 06:17 GMT
#2846
The question is whether Kita would. I think not.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 05 2013 00:28 GMT
#2965
So....are there two lynches? One in our world and one in CCM?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 05 2013 01:24 GMT
#2972
On September 05 2013 10:15 debears wrote:
##Vote Austincc

Nuff said

I know my opinion on the matter means little to you guys, but this doesn't appear to be coming from a townie. Just sayin.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 05 2013 01:31 GMT
#2974
On September 05 2013 10:15 debears wrote:
##Vote Austincc

Nuff said

Basically I don't feel like enough has been said on the matter. That you do indicates that you're not interested in discourse or trying to discern anything about the game. That's the scum-mindset pal. Townies wanna try and figure each other out - they do so by asking questions, or by screaming at others until they get their way. Townies aren't afraid to say more on the matter. You are.

Basically.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 05 2013 01:39 GMT
#2976
On September 05 2013 10:36 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 10:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 05 2013 10:15 debears wrote:
##Vote Austincc

Nuff said

Basically I don't feel like enough has been said on the matter. That you do indicates that you're not interested in discourse or trying to discern anything about the game. That's the scum-mindset pal. Townies wanna try and figure each other out - they do so by asking questions, or by screaming at others until they get their way. Townies aren't afraid to say more on the matter. You are.

Basically.


Eh. I have gone through approx 60 pages of the thread. There are 150. I'm catching up slowly and surely to make sure I end the game with an awesome catch.

I'm a tortoise VE you gotta let me fly on this one!

That's not what the post I quoted said. The post I quoted said you've found scum and are so sure in it's accuracy that no further discussion is required on the matter.

Is that not what the post I quoted said? I could have sworn it did........
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 05 2013 01:46 GMT
#2978
Curious in what way? Curious in a way that makes you suspect that I'm NOT mod-confirmed non-scum?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 05 2013 01:55 GMT
#2980
Only that I'm immune from lynch today.

Anyway, it doesn't matter to me what you meant by your "Nuff said". All I know is that you said it after placing a vote. Townies will take what they will from that. I've said my piece on what I took from it. *shrug*
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 05 2013 02:29 GMT
#2985
On September 05 2013 11:25 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 10:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
Only that I'm immune from lynch today.

Anyway, it doesn't matter to me what you meant by your "Nuff said". All I know is that you said it after placing a vote. Townies will take what they will from that. I've said my piece on what I took from it. *shrug*


I'm surprised you are giving up on actually asking me why I read austin the way I do.

I don't have to - you already explained it in enough detail for me to get a read on you.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 05 2013 21:35 GMT
#3133
Stutters what was the name of the role that the 3p claimed in BM?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 05 2013 21:41 GMT
#3134
Or if you're hiding that information for some reason, just answer whether it was Vayne or not.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 05 2013 21:55 GMT
#3136
On September 05 2013 09:17 GreYMisT wrote:
VayneAuthority, The Cocoon of Destiny, has died!

+ Show Spoiler [Role PM] +
Welcome to Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2! You are the Cocoon of Destiny. You entered the cocoon engine years ago to gain unimaginable power, but since then your mind has been warped away from its true purpose of helping others. Currently, your psychic energies allow you to manipulate your immediate timeline. You have the following abilties:

(+1 Fate): You accelerate past things that will affect you through time. You will block an action that targets you. This ability will prioritize KP, followed by action/alignment checks, followed by everything else.

(-2 Fate): Target player goes back 1 cycle to their current status at that time, performing whatever action they would do that night. You may not target the same player twice in a row.

(+3 Fate): Once per game, you may target a player by typing in the thread ##But the future refused to change: Player Name Target player will stay in thread for day or night after death and not flip until then (thread is notified of death). That player may not vote or action.

You win the game when you are alive at its conclusion.

”Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. If you say one more time than I am a "great player," I am going to snap, I swear. Seriously, I am not a great player; I just played in several old games, back when Day posts often had clues and the idea of inactivity modkills hadn't even been dreamed up yet. Just because I am old doesn't make me "great," believe me. So, please don't call me that. Thank you”
-Dreamflower




You said the third party in Black Mesa claimed his role - was it Vayne?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 05 2013 22:10 GMT
#3139
On September 06 2013 07:07 Risen wrote:
lol, this game. Two threads, one secret thread, anything else I'm missing. It honestly just isn't fun trying to keep track of everything, beyond the fact of how is someone supposed to scum hunt with such limited information. I say delkyr is scum because he's scummy as shit, he's cleared as green by a secret individual who didn't claim multicheck cop for fear of mafia retaliation in spite of being anonymous... what? Meanwhile Shiao has been given a hall pass.

Lynch fenyr, expose the bullshit in BM, move on.

Don't forget the two dead 3rd party survivors, one of which lives again.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 06 2013 00:24 GMT
#3155
I'm also thinking debears is scum. Sorry that wasn't made clear.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 06 2013 00:26 GMT
#3156
Wave was masoned on N1 or D2 or something by Shiao wasn't he? No one else has claimed to be masoned that I'm aware of...
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 06 2013 02:48 GMT
#3188
On September 06 2013 11:25 ObviousOne wrote:
IT IS TIME FOR A SHOWDOWN.

On September 06 2013 11:41 ObviousOne wrote:
Put your horses back in the barn, there, Hiro. It's not a showdown til it's announced there's a fucking showdown.

?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 06 2013 02:50 GMT
#3190
Oh you're talking mod-confirmation or something.

Why? I thought you were D-D-D-D-D-DUELING?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 06 2013 04:01 GMT
#3204
If you're both town this is an unfathomable mistake.

Unforgivable.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 06 2013 04:17 GMT
#3208
On September 06 2013 13:12 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 13:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
If you're both town this is an unfathomable mistake.

Unforgivable.



Both of who?

debears and OO.

I've suspected them both but that was a townish act from debears and OO is fearless (or seemingly) in the face of it.

If they're both town I'm officially playing for scum. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 06 2013 05:22 GMT
#3235
On September 06 2013 14:15 Risen wrote:
Wait, wait, wait. Just so I'm straight.

debears activates his forced lynch ability > we are forced to choose between him and OO > here we are

or

OO activates forced lynch ability > we are forced to choose between him and debears

OO is claiming dayvig - that if we lynch him, he'll kill debears anyway.

This is a toughie. Good one guys.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 725
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko426
OGKoka 227
Rex 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52915
Calm 3804
Shuttle 2136
Bisu 1161
FanTaSy 1027
firebathero 375
Zeus 340
Hyuk 277
Stork 248
actioN 228
[ Show more ]
Soma 220
Mini 201
Rush 170
Soulkey 150
EffOrt 136
Last 136
Light 132
ZerO 91
Snow 85
Mong 76
Dewaltoss 67
Pusan 60
JYJ 46
Sea.KH 46
Free 41
Killer 41
NotJumperer 38
Bale 37
Barracks 33
Shinee 30
hero 29
ToSsGirL 29
Shine 25
Noble 25
Yoon 23
yabsab 23
Sharp 21
sorry 20
Aegong 19
PianO 16
Sacsri 13
HiyA 13
Dota 2
Gorgc5408
Dendi536
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1392
kRYSTAL_55
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
gofns36366
singsing1941
B2W.Neo530
crisheroes255
DeMusliM203
Livibee59
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 1m
OSC
10h 16m
Replay Cast
11h 1m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.