• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:58
CEST 13:58
KST 20:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7862 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 23:01 GMT
#1038
Hiro you're just thinking about the whole situation in a very non-Brown way. If Chezinu were in the game he'd be appalled and would likely flay you alive for even suggesting Brown is behind this. You're not pointing out truth, only shining the light of observation into the vast empty pit of WIFOM. There's nothing down there man, I promise.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 23:03 GMT
#1040
Brown is neither town nor scum. Brown is neither green nor red. Brown is both. Brown is the truth, and none in this game are arbiters of the truth.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 23:09 GMT
#1045
OO needs to get in here and make me think he's not scum...because right now I'm not thinking that.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 31 2013 00:49 GMT
#1065
On August 31 2013 09:35 GreYMisT wrote:
debears will be replacing TheRavensName

Don't worry GreY, in spite of appearances, I'm sure that like me, everyone is excited and thanks you for your diligence.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 31 2013 01:02 GMT
#1067
Wave I'm like super stoked you're here. There's been a whole lot of talk about geript lately, and I'm interested on your thoughts on the matter. Earlier you called something he said (I think it was the claim itself) a scumslip. Do you now think it's not a scumslip?

I guess what I'm sayin is...can I count on your support in the lynch to come? Will you be the wind on which the wings of my scum lynch will take flight?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 31 2013 01:10 GMT
#1069
That's not very reassuring - but I guess it's better than you like...nonsensically defending him like BH and SnB have been doing.

Thanks Wave! <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 31 2013 01:24 GMT
#1075
Well honestly he's usually got a bit more to go on than he has this game - not sure whether to attribute it to scummy indifference or townie ambivalence. He's got a couple of nuggz though that make me think town. For instance, calling SnB's case on me bad. Superficially that's pretty null - someone calling an apple an apple can come from either alignment. However look at the context - SnB had just gotten through writing a case on me. I know I'm town, but presumably Oats would have us believe that he doesn't. Yet he jumps to my defense. So why would a scum Oats jump to the defense of a townVE?

However his lack of activity in general is cause for concern. Ultimately I'm pretty null on Oats.

I'm interested in why you think I can read the guy though - I'm notoriously bad about reading Oats if truth be told - to the point where I've considered raising him as a policy lynch D1.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 31 2013 01:27 GMT
#1077
On August 31 2013 10:24 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 10:20 geript wrote:
Patience padawn, patience.

I can only be so patient, luv muffin.
Eventually my desire for consolidation will overturn my fear of repercussions and I will be forced to change my vote. Can you give me some sort of a timeframe? Some reassurance? Anything at all? If whatever you're going to do will happen after the day deadline then it may already be predetermined.

And again if you ARE in fact town, why are you not at least attempting to help us out? Hell, even more than the meta case I have against you this is probably more damning and the reason most people are voting you (aside from the claim). Like, if you have some town-aligned power you can use when votes reach majority on you or something you essentially force a waste of a lynch today if you don't claim in some way.

More importantly he wastes today's discussion while town struggles to get a majority on...anyone. Geript or otherwise.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 31 2013 01:30 GMT
#1082
On August 31 2013 10:28 Blazinghand wrote:
In fact, I'll go even further: It's not alignment-neutral!

Now, I know personally that I didn't expect him to ragequit. But, assuming you think I thought cora would think of me as a bully and ragequit need to be replaced, it naturally follows that my moves were very townie. Consider: there were still replacements on the replacements list. Both of them were better players than cora. In a world where I'm scum and cora is town (because let's be real here, if we were both scum we'd be collaborating out-of-thread and he wouldn't have ragequitted), why do I want cora to ragequit? If I'm some scummy mastermind and can make cora dance on strings I control by knowing his personality, wouldn't I want to keep him in the game? Influence over a townie (say, suggesting that other people are bullying him and he should vote them) is valuable for scum! No, if I KNEW that what I said would make cora quit, I'd have to be CRAZY to do that as scum! This is evidence that I am town.

OH gawd when BH starts talking about absolute reasons why he's town he's scum. GG ladies.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 31 2013 01:35 GMT
#1091
On August 31 2013 10:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 10:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well honestly he's usually got a bit more to go on than he has this game - not sure whether to attribute it to scummy indifference or townie ambivalence. He's got a couple of nuggz though that make me think town. For instance, calling SnB's case on me bad. Superficially that's pretty null - someone calling an apple an apple can come from either alignment. However look at the context - SnB had just gotten through writing a case on me. I know I'm town, but presumably Oats would have us believe that he doesn't. Yet he jumps to my defense. So why would a scum Oats jump to the defense of a townVE?

However his lack of activity in general is cause for concern. Ultimately I'm pretty null on Oats.

I'm interested in why you think I can read the guy though - I'm notoriously bad about reading Oats if truth be told - to the point where I've considered raising him as a policy lynch D1.

Well then I guess I remembered/assumed wrong. I've talked about policy lynching Oats in the past as well (Geript knows). Cora obviously agreed with that POV. Is there anyone at all who can read Oats properly?

To be honest man, Oats SHOULD make his alignment clear. If he doesn't, then he does anyway because he's scum. It basically follows a pattern like this: Oats looks scummy, but eventually starts saying things only townies say or thinking of things the way only townies do. Time is the best medicine for this one I think. Talk to me about HiroPro - does he truly walk the Righteous Path of the Brown? Or is he just some scummy faker faking fake stuff like a faker?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 31 2013 01:38 GMT
#1095
Ah that's right, you've missed out on the majority of games with Chezinu. Shame, that.

I guess my question is this then: what do you think of him THIS game? Subtract his roleplay stuff for the moment - do you think he's playing for or against town?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 31 2013 01:47 GMT
#1104
I think he was implying that your spam didn't win you The Game, rather the derp of VE won you The Game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 31 2013 02:04 GMT
#1111
On August 31 2013 11:03 debears wrote:
Hi guys. What's goin on. Whens da lynch

~22 hrs. Plenty of time for you to find us some scum, or to jump onboard the geript wagon. Your choice.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 31 2013 02:46 GMT
#1123
On August 31 2013 11:43 debears wrote:
Hey Wave what's all this qt stuff with master yi?

Hey no cheating! If you want context you read the thread baddie.

I'll give you a fitler queue though: go filter Onegu for the answers you seek.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 31 2013 02:48 GMT
#1126
Thx! Gosh I totally wasn't even expecting it and now I've WASTED it prodding debears.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 31 2013 02:49 GMT
#1128
I guess in light of this I'll just CARRY this town to victory.

Hue. Huehuehue.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 31 2013 05:00 GMT
#1141
On August 31 2013 13:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Can we not lynch geript for being an asshole and noisy? Because that means hes town..............

Who the fuck said that was the reason? What are you even talking about Oats? Are you scum?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 31 2013 13:06 GMT
#1243
Wait why are there less votes on geript than when I fell asleep?

What the holy hell is going on here?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 31 2013 13:08 GMT
#1244
No one's gonna own up to this?

Clarity do you have anything to do with this?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 31 2013 14:34 GMT
#1257
On August 31 2013 22:12 Clarity_nl wrote:
I actually agree with what people said, if he is unlynchable then we'll be lacking a lot of info and will probably still have to shoot him. My first thought of "worst case scenario is we nolynch" wasn't terrible, but Felkyr has a pretty good chance of flipping scum, whereas I've started to think that it's unlikely that geript isn't unlynchable, regardless of alignment.

So do you think he's town? Do you not want him dead? Do you want him to live and continue to not give any shits about this game?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 725
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko426
OGKoka 227
Rex 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52915
Calm 3804
Shuttle 2136
Bisu 1161
FanTaSy 1027
firebathero 375
Zeus 340
Hyuk 277
Stork 248
actioN 228
[ Show more ]
Soma 220
Mini 201
Rush 170
Soulkey 150
EffOrt 136
Last 136
Light 132
ZerO 91
Snow 85
Mong 76
Dewaltoss 67
Pusan 60
JYJ 46
Sea.KH 46
Free 41
Killer 41
NotJumperer 38
Bale 37
Barracks 33
Shinee 30
hero 29
ToSsGirL 29
Shine 25
Noble 25
Yoon 23
yabsab 23
Sharp 21
sorry 20
Aegong 19
PianO 16
Sacsri 13
HiyA 13
Dota 2
Gorgc5408
Dendi536
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1392
kRYSTAL_55
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
gofns36366
singsing1941
B2W.Neo530
crisheroes255
DeMusliM203
Livibee59
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 2m
OSC
10h 17m
Replay Cast
11h 2m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.