• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:10
CEST 21:10
KST 04:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9150 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 31 2013 21:45 GMT
#1410
Geript do you basically decide who is lynched? Votes dont matter?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 31 2013 21:48 GMT
#1415
Wave I didn't even know you asked me questions. Ill try to phone filter dive
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 31 2013 21:50 GMT
#1418
On September 01 2013 06:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:48 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Wave I didn't even know you asked me questions. Ill try to phone filter dive

Not you, Geript.


I thought I was your luv muffin....
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 31 2013 21:56 GMT
#1428
On September 01 2013 06:52 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:48 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Wave I didn't even know you asked me questions. Ill try to phone filter dive

Not you, Geript.


I thought I was your luv muffin....

Get your fithly hands away from my wubby bumpkins.


Whatever, I still have Dandel Ion. Don't need you anyway.

I guess we wait. If BH dies Geript is prolly town. Scum having this power is too OP, free mislynch.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 31 2013 23:05 GMT
#1491
If geript was just fucking with us and is mafia fakeclaiming Im going to laugh my ass off.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 31 2013 23:12 GMT
#1503
What is Axles power, do we know? I can't be fucked to read every post of his.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 01 2013 00:02 GMT
#1598
MY ASS IS CLENCHED REFRESH REFRESH
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 01 2013 00:07 GMT
#1601
Pika... pika?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 01 2013 00:09 GMT
#1606
On September 01 2013 09:09 debears wrote:
Why did BH get lynched and not geript?


/facepalm

Really?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 01 2013 00:11 GMT
#1613
Geript is town. No way scum has that kind of power. Free mislynch and NKs for them.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 01 2013 00:17 GMT
#1626
Geript shouldnt be lynched, this looks like a town role because its one guy deciding the lynch. Thats stupidly scum favored if hes mafia.

Big posts are i get home.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 01 2013 20:41 GMT
#1854
I hate working these close-open shifts eh.

Reading up on the latest stuff makes me think Clarity is town, but Mr. Z isn't so scummy like he says. He's doing pre flip association cases, in this case if geript is mafia then the felkyr wagon has scummers on it.
That's just bad play, not scum play persay. MZ is pretty null, and strikes me as not confident in his reads early on in the game. I suppose I can relate, as a town player I struggled to push reads all the time to lynch. The only problem with Z's play is that he's like "my reads 99% suck so don't listen to me" which isnt that townie. Hes scummy side of null at best.

felkyr/risen are decently scummy, and rather inactive. Felkyr has spoken up moreso but i wouldnt mind hanging him still based on gut.

Idk about shaio id rather lynch hiro over him.

Oats could be scum here based on calling yamato scum when i got the exact oppoaite read from D1.

Yamato is town because he never calls me town as scum, just yells at me.

I think SnB is town too but I wont say why just yet.

Off the top of my head Id say the best lynches for tomorrow are Hiro, Oats, Felkyr, risen, + alakaslam for undreadable. Sorry for spelling mistakrs and brevity phone posting from work is totes garbs. If I die make sure felkyr and risen both die at some point bc one or both of them is mafia, i can feel it in my bones. I drink lots of milk and my bones are healthy and feel stuff correctly.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 01 2013 20:55 GMT
#1867
Stop the radical association cases and theories pre flip. Ends here. Lynch scummiest dude d2.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 01 2013 21:26 GMT
#1882
If Dandel has any inclination of giving a shit, he's probably town. Scum is all town RBer claiming and ##yolo
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 01 2013 21:30 GMT
#1891
On September 02 2013 06:27 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2013 06:26 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
If Dandel has any inclination of giving a shit, he's probably town. Scum is all town RBer claiming and ##yolo

lately I transitioned into claiming SK to make people think it's lylo when it's actually not


Link?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 02 2013 01:19 GMT
#1950
A double lynch eh? That's interesting.

RIP in peace Dandel, you were greatly admired.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 02 2013 01:43 GMT
#1952
@Oats

Are you still interested in lynching Geript? Why?

@Debears

On September 02 2013 09:54 debears wrote:
I am actually debating using my power and possibly suicide

jk though. I really want to though just to be epic


Is it feasible for you to be able to explain your super ultra mega awesome power to the thread?

I'm probably not going to lynch Zentor today guys. The pseudo mafia reads on him feel bad. Like, "Oh, here's a bunch of bad speculation about setup / pre-flip associations bad". He hasn't been that objectively scummy imo. Mr. Z was also very inactive in some other games I played with him when he was town, and only stepped it up late game. I can believe his 'not confidence' in the early game.

Is there a possibility of killing Risen with the double lynch today? Useless guy is useless.

OR we can lynch Felkyr and Geript to know where we stood day 1! FLIPS FLIPS FLIPS. Although I think Geript probably isn't mafia unless GreY is a bastard. So we can substitude him with Hiro / Oats / Shaio perhaps. My reads are all over the place right now with no lynch flips =\
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 02 2013 01:45 GMT
#1953
On September 02 2013 10:43 cakepie wrote:
Guys, side note, the player list order has been modified.

+ Show Spoiler [changelist] +
  • Stutters removed from #10, whole list shifted up from here
  • ShiaoPi - Felkyr - Onegu - randombum becomes ShiaoPi - Onegu - Stutters - Felkyr - randombum
  • rest unchanged
  • Stutters is mentioned again after #31 but before replacements. ???


How much of this are you responsible for, Onegu? My best guess is you only moved yourself?

Also, Hiro seems to have known in advance that something was going to happen around Felkyr.

That's in addition to being somehow convinced beforehand that BH was going to die D1

What's your deal, Hiro?

##Vote: HiroPro

viva BH, etc


-----


Show nested quote +
On September 02 2013 09:41 AxleGreaser wrote:
Day 2:
##vote MrZentor


you might want to put that in the vote thread


Appreciate the update, didn't notice that. Why does Hiro knowing Felkyr was going to move make him mafia?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 02 2013 03:39 GMT
#1963
On September 02 2013 12:06 Felkyr wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 02 2013 11:56 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2013 11:42 Felkyr wrote:
Did you already explain why you tried to dissuade AG from using his power? Please do so.

Yes, I already explained this. Read my filter.

Show nested quote +

I also have made no attempt to offer an opinion on geript's alignment. I have thought about it, but everything I could think of has already been said one way or the other. It's complicated and I don't think I could figure it out at the moment. Cakepie might think the same. I find this a useless/weak reason to attack Cakepie. I do not like it.

You're a completely new player in a fairly ridiculous themed game and indicated day 1 that you wouldn't lynch geript. That's understandable. cakepie seems to at least have a moderate understanding of how to play and has played in more than 1 game, had access to coaches, and observed games beforehand.



Would it be this?

Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:28 HiroPro wrote:
On September 01 2013 08:25 Clarity_nl wrote:
Well I'd like to hear the reasons from each of them respectively

Because Blazinghand is almost certainly mafia and viscera is very likely mafia also. His power is obviously not a negative effect as he's openly requesting people to vote for him and doesn't seem concerned about backlash. Giving them any benefit/power is just dumb.


It's the only thing I found between a lot of rubble. It's already late and I'm sorry if there is anything else. I find this very weak... AG made very clear that he thought very deeply about the effect of his power. For me, this is a very bad reason to tell him not to use his power. Or you didn't read, or you didn't care.

Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 09:17 HiroPro wrote:
role!=alignment. The fact that he can rig votes doesn't tell you anything about his alignment, especially not in a game like this -_-


You said this... I don't see anything else where YOU form an opinion of geript's alignment. What is your opinion? You have to be kidding, right?

And finally:

Show nested quote +
On September 02 2013 06:49 HiroPro wrote:
Father...Father oh where have you gone. All I have left are your teachings and readings. When all I really wanted was your tools. sniff, it's ok. I'M NOT YOU, I CAN BE MY OWN MAN. Legendary, Revolutionary, Insurgent, Suicidal, Scribe, I will avenge you! I have your masks, this game can still be brown! Long Live The New Brown State!
[image loading]


I suppose you don't want to explain this to me? I'm new and don't know all this metagame stuff.


Felkyr, we should have a discussion. Firstly, I suggest just ignoring whatever stuff you don't understand when it comes to that. Confusing brown stuff is an intricate troll that really isn't worth the time to delve into.

Secondly, I see you have become more active which is good if you are town. I wanted (and still do) want to lynch you based on scummy D1 play and a gutread. Tell me: Who is mafia and should be lynched today? Take a hard stance on somebody -- there are a ton of scum out there, so pick me one and tell me why he is scum. If I like your answer, I might not lynch you today with the luxury of the double-lynch.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 02 2013 03:41 GMT
#1964
On September 02 2013 12:39 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2013 12:06 Felkyr wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 02 2013 11:56 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2013 11:42 Felkyr wrote:
Did you already explain why you tried to dissuade AG from using his power? Please do so.

Yes, I already explained this. Read my filter.

Show nested quote +

I also have made no attempt to offer an opinion on geript's alignment. I have thought about it, but everything I could think of has already been said one way or the other. It's complicated and I don't think I could figure it out at the moment. Cakepie might think the same. I find this a useless/weak reason to attack Cakepie. I do not like it.

You're a completely new player in a fairly ridiculous themed game and indicated day 1 that you wouldn't lynch geript. That's understandable. cakepie seems to at least have a moderate understanding of how to play and has played in more than 1 game, had access to coaches, and observed games beforehand.



Would it be this?

On September 01 2013 08:28 HiroPro wrote:
On September 01 2013 08:25 Clarity_nl wrote:
Well I'd like to hear the reasons from each of them respectively

Because Blazinghand is almost certainly mafia and viscera is very likely mafia also. His power is obviously not a negative effect as he's openly requesting people to vote for him and doesn't seem concerned about backlash. Giving them any benefit/power is just dumb.


It's the only thing I found between a lot of rubble. It's already late and I'm sorry if there is anything else. I find this very weak... AG made very clear that he thought very deeply about the effect of his power. For me, this is a very bad reason to tell him not to use his power. Or you didn't read, or you didn't care.

On September 01 2013 09:17 HiroPro wrote:
role!=alignment. The fact that he can rig votes doesn't tell you anything about his alignment, especially not in a game like this -_-


You said this... I don't see anything else where YOU form an opinion of geript's alignment. What is your opinion? You have to be kidding, right?

And finally:

On September 02 2013 06:49 HiroPro wrote:
Father...Father oh where have you gone. All I have left are your teachings and readings. When all I really wanted was your tools. sniff, it's ok. I'M NOT YOU, I CAN BE MY OWN MAN. Legendary, Revolutionary, Insurgent, Suicidal, Scribe, I will avenge you! I have your masks, this game can still be brown! Long Live The New Brown State!
[image loading]


I suppose you don't want to explain this to me? I'm new and don't know all this metagame stuff.


Felkyr, we should have a discussion. Firstly, I suggest just ignoring whatever stuff you don't understand when it comes to that. Confusing brown stuff is an intricate troll that really isn't worth the time to delve into.

Secondly, I see you have become more active which is good if you are town. I wanted (and still do) want to lynch you based on scummy D1 play and a gutread. Tell me: Who is mafia and should be lynched today? Take a hard stance on somebody -- there are a ton of scum out there, so pick me one and tell me why he is scum. If I like your answer, I might not lynch you today with the luxury of the double-lynch.


Judging from your tone, I'd say you think Hiropro is mafia, yes?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 685
ProTech144
UpATreeSC 117
JuggernautJason55
MindelVK 27
Nina 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29897
Calm 2918
Shuttle 759
firebathero 155
Mini 144
Dewaltoss 117
soO 34
Hyun 29
HiyA 28
Aegong 20
[ Show more ]
NaDa 20
Bale 19
PianO 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8289
XaKoH 302
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1599
fl0m1524
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu623
Other Games
FrodaN3008
B2W.Neo595
Beastyqt571
mouzStarbuck449
Livibee191
ToD165
KnowMe135
C9.Mang0134
Trikslyr89
RotterdaM86
Mew2King38
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie917
• Shiphtur811
• WagamamaTV241
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 5m
Replay Cast
3h 50m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.