• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:59
CEST 21:59
KST 04:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8046 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 01:59 GMT
#376
On August 30 2013 10:57 MrZentor wrote:
Is everybody okay with me deciding who we lynch today?

I'm totally okay with you deciding who you want to lynch today. More than okay, actually.

For my part, I'll be deciding who I want to lynch, thanks though. Right now it's geript.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 02:04 GMT
#378
Well gents, this has been a more lively start than I was anticipating given the first few minutes! I'll leave you to it and catch up after work. Don't go killin me whilst I'm away, spoilsports!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 02:07 GMT
#380
I'd almost be willing to pay $1000 just to hear what you think you know about scumhunting that I don't...
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 04:32 GMT
#420
I want everyone who isn't voting for geript to explain very clearly why they're not voting for geript, Thank you in advance.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 04:41 GMT
#424
I think he's a swell guy. He plays a mean Skarner.

As to this game, he hasn't yet revealed his alignment so clearly as you have. I guess if you had a gun I'd say I think he's town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 05:49 GMT
#434
Ala I'll be interested in your thoughts on who is scum whenever you have them. I really think you should reconsider not voting for geript though. He's like totes magotes scum.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 15:52 GMT
#713
Hi I'm awake and reading. Did I miss anything important? Like did anyone die or anything?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 16:04 GMT
#719
Rayn I'm intrigued by your ideas and I'm going to scour your filter for further wisdom.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 16:11 GMT
#722
Ya I just read kita and I think you're crazy now rayn. Kita's not even close to what I would consider lynchable today.

MOVING ON
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 16:20 GMT
#729
cakepie, mkfuba, randombum, TheRavensName

With so many people who have done literally nothing this game, I'd be willing to bet my very life that there's at least one scum in this list.

I almost added ObviousOne to this list, but he's done one thing - which is one more than these dudes have done.

How do people feel about lynching into lurkers today? I'm for it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 16:30 GMT
#733
Here's the thing about hunting for and lynching specifically the Black Mesa faction from my perspective.

Scum's win-con is more or less known to us. They've got to, by some fashion, outnumber or equal town. That's their purpose, and that's how they win. What's Black Mesa's win-con? Anyone even DARE to guess?

We have no idea. Maybe they're town-flavored! Maybe they're on a secret team with the scumteam! We just don't know.

I'd rather spend time looking for people trying to push objectives that we KNOW are anti-town...people interested in killing townies, or people trying to keep scummy people alive, or people trying to steer discussion away from productiveness.

That being said, I'm going over a couple of filters of people I've marked as interesting - I provided a list of lurkers who, if you're unsure about who to vote for, would make a fine placeholder vote.

I think geript is scum. I thought he was scum based on how he entered the game, as I said, and I've thought that everything he's said since has been an anti-town influence on the game. If anyone disagrees with me, I'd love to discuss the matter.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 16:36 GMT
#737
Except it didn't - it ONLY drew MY ire Clarity. I'm the only one who had any issue with geript at the beginning of the game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 16:41 GMT
#744
Geript hasn't played enough scum for me to guage how "ballsy" his scum play is. But I do know how ballsy his town-play is. And it's way more ballsy than the weak ass shit I'm seeing out of him this game.

Look at it like this: all he said was someone is scum. Like 1000%. Why would that draw any more attention to him than people trolling or people saying they haven't read their role PMs or people getting butthurt and ragequitting?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 17:15 GMT
#766
On August 31 2013 02:11 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 02:07 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 31 2013 02:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
On August 31 2013 02:01 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 31 2013 01:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
i'm trying to play im clearly not town, good lord this site is going to shit.

last time I ever don't troll.


Dude.... Are you not seeing that you're the problem here, and not the world?
Maybe people wouldn't think you were scum for being serious when you were serious more often.

How can you even say that you've trolled every game but this and then say "this site is going to shit"
Way to be part of the problem


uh no the problem you just clearly addressed is that people give trolls towncred. Don't try to turn this on me when it's not specifically limited to me. All trolls receive towncred for whatever reason. Zero reason not to troll as this game was just ruined for me because I actually tried to play.

So no, I'm not the problem here.


Sigh.

People don't give trolls in general towncred. If I start trolling I'd be gone in a heartbeat, that goes for a lot of people.
The people who get away with trolling is the people who troll, all the fucking time. People like you.

Anyway now that you're not gonna get nightkilled, even more reason to figure the game out, right?


Oh please, I've trolled in one game and that's the one you played in. Don't be a martyr. I got nightkilled night 2 in that game so it wasn't even a big deal. I've been lynched in one game ever and you have the audacity to call me a troll? unbelievable. You can ignore the root of the problem all you want, but the fact is that people complain about lurking but reinforce it when people that contribute just get shit on and attacked. Why ever contribute to the game?

You need to stop this right now.

Look: if your claim is true then scum aren't going to NK you right? So that means that unless town lynches you you're gonig to be alive the rest of the game.

It's like being unlynchable and unkillable. There's every incentive to play the best townie you can play and zero incentive to troll and fuck off and call everyone bad.

You can't get offended at someone calling you a troll when you say things like "last time I ever not troll" and "I guess all that's left for me to do is troll the game hurp durp", that's bullshit and it fucking STOPS Vayne.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 17:19 GMT
#771
Yes it's a problem but screaming about it and trying to martyr yourself into a lynch is NOT the answer. You don't have to tell me shit, you just need to stop with this bullshit.

I don't care that you don't get to play your role the way it was supposed to be played. I couldn't care LESS about that. All I care about is finding scum. If you're not going to help me you're a part of the fucking problem Vayne.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 19:33 GMT
#880
On August 31 2013 03:15 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 03:08 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 31 2013 03:07 geript wrote:
BH. You are so like 24 hours ago. Lynch slam.


As arousing as the thought of lynching a readless, unreadable troll is, can you give me your opinion on others in the thread. Namely active people.

Sure: I'd shoot BH, VE and WoS. I'd nuke Oats because he's both scummy and fun to nuke. But meh, I was done for today like idk 12 hours ago so DGAF activated.

He says this as if any fucks were given up to this point. LMAO

Still reading :d
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 19:36 GMT
#883
On August 31 2013 04:01 Hassybaby wrote:
What a wonderful time to come back...

VE, why are you playing 2 people this game?

What does this mean?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 19:45 GMT
#889
EVERYONE SHOULD BE LYNCHING GERIPT THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING IN THIS MATTER.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 20:24 GMT
#903
On August 31 2013 04:30 kitaman27 wrote:
If we assume that mafia has representatives in the quicktopic, I see no reason why it should remain private.

Does everyone agree revealing the posts in the qt and the timestamps? If you are a town member of Black Mesa I believe you should claim now, unless someone has a valid reason for them not to claim. After that, if you are found as a member of Black Mesa without claiming, you should be assumed anti-town.

If posting logs is legit with the host I see no problem with this.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 20:29 GMT
#907
Well BM members claiming is a good idea imo because it will force non-town members into the public discussion.

I am not in Black Mesa.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 660
ProTech153
Nina 72
JuggernautJason48
MindelVK 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28049
Calm 2574
Mini 162
firebathero 104
Dewaltoss 101
soO 60
NaDa 28
Bale 25
HiyA 25
PianO 17
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7609
XaKoH 374
monkeys_forever103
canceldota33
League of Legends
Doublelift1673
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1554
fl0m1407
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu784
Other Games
FrodaN1980
Beastyqt613
B2W.Neo402
mouzStarbuck370
Livibee190
ToD161
KnowMe145
C9.Mang0144
Trikslyr123
UpATreeSC121
RotterdaM98
Mew2King47
shahzam24
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki41
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1042
• Shiphtur755
• WagamamaTV231
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 16m
Replay Cast
3h 1m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.