• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:58
CEST 14:58
KST 21:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9983 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 24 2013 06:11 GMT
#179
On August 23 2013 01:19 Alakaslam wrote:
I have the patience of a hermit. A year is like a day, and a day, like a year.

+ Show Spoiler +
no rush. Please understand the ways of alakaslam



Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 01:08 geript wrote:
/out

This is difficult to comprehend however so I understand.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 24 2013 15:46 GMT
#182
On August 23 2013 01:19 Alakaslam wrote:
I have the patience of a hermit. A year is like a day, and a day, like a year.

+ Show Spoiler +
no rush. Please understand the ways of alakaslam

2 GreyMist! Perfection is worth waiting for!

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 27 2013 05:06 GMT
#189
On August 27 2013 13:02 Blazinghand wrote:
/in

Que the rebukes falling when I keep saying "my liege!" And posting and some such



For reference.

(4:32. Whole clip is great though).
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 28 2013 01:50 GMT
#197
3 more

Hmm
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 28 2013 06:36 GMT
#206
On August 28 2013 11:45 Felkyr wrote:
This is my first game. But if you don't mind, I'll

/in

Ok, warnung!!! Hast thou at least read the prior aperture games?

Because yeah, this is the game of a year (which can feel like a lifetime on TL mafia) but !!!!!! http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MindRape

I b serious


Fooh don do ih outta order,

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=426387&currentpage=2

But then feel free to be like that guy
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 28 2013 07:01 GMT
#209
On August 28 2013 15:51 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2013 15:49 Ange777 wrote:
On a scale from 1-10 how crazy will this game be? I don't think I can handle too much crazy right now ...

46.2


3:44, twice

Ahem. I am on the roster.

Please edit to this nice, round number.

150
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 28 2013 14:06 GMT
#214
On August 28 2013 16:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
Alakaslam, I'm going to say this in advance.
I think I may have to ignore you this game, so I hope you're town.
I just can't understand you.
I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.
Ever.

Indeed you will not want to see me come lylo

No

I can try to explain some things.

@ 3:44 or so, the warden asks "Excuse me?", twice in a row.

The initial question being, roughly, "how incomprehensible will this game be on a 1-10 scale?" With the insufficient answer "4x.x" (I forget as of this quoting). I am aware of my own ability to incomprehensify, and said a more accurate number would be closer to 150.

That being said I am unsure of whether or not this explanation will explain.

If not

I can only say Chupazi.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-28 15:26:13
August 28 2013 15:18 GMT
#219
On August 29 2013 00:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2013 23:57 strongandbig wrote:
we got axlegreaser too, hes supposed to be crazy right? now we just need chezinu

Let's try to get this game into LYLO with Axle, Chezinu and Alaskaslam. Make the day last for 144 hours and podcast it all!
Get your popcorn ready!


Fooh, iss too late I did it already son
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-28 16:20:06
August 28 2013 16:06 GMT
#222
On August 29 2013 01:03 Aquanim wrote:
##Summon: Chezinu
Am I doing this right?

Yessus

##Summon Chezinu Isunizehc and The Bank

^^ I disagree, Mocsta. What now
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 28 2013 16:24 GMT
#225
On August 29 2013 01:23 cDgCorazon wrote:
Will we need 24 hours to figure out our roles?

Seconded, this is quite apropos to the game type
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 28 2013 19:05 GMT
#244
It will be a Black Forest cake. And you need not blow out the candle, that will be...


... Taken care of.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 28 2013 19:52 GMT
#255
/Confirm
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 30 2013 00:17 GMT
#295
Hello




Perhaps I can be useful. However if you lack time, perhaps not...

I was hoping there would be subtitles.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 30 2013 00:45 GMT
#308
On August 30 2013 09:22 geript wrote:
Slam is scum. Like 1000%.

Scuse me.



I salute thee but pleez.
Superfish to the alakaslizm ChickenMcFish squared. Howza I gotz reads this quik? Excuse me it is not 1996. NesQuik?

Hey so mebbe geript wansto keel me for my itemz uh? How you know if I gotz these uh?

And I think there ist a vote thread

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 30 2013 00:47 GMT
#312
On August 30 2013 09:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen:


+ Show Spoiler +
HAI

SUP

O crap I forgot Umasi isn't here

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 30 2013 00:50 GMT
#317
On August 30 2013 09:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 09:45 Alakaslam wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:22 geript wrote:
Slam is scum. Like 1000%.

Scuse me.

http://youtu.be/KmMfJJHC4lg

I salute thee but pleez.
Superfish to the alakaslizm ChickenMcFish squared. Howza I gotz reads this quik? Excuse me it is not 1996. NesQuik?

Hey so mebbe geript wansto keel me for my itemz uh? How you know if I gotz these uh?

And I think there ist a vote thread


Already talking about items, huh?
Geript whaddya think?

Dinnae naebody talks about them except if they wants to- even then, I says keerful he don't make yerself a targit. I want to talk about mine but not give 'em away jes yet. Items be somethin' though.

Dinnae scummers and them third party folks wanna acquire em?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 30 2013 00:54 GMT
#320
On August 30 2013 09:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
No that's what you said. I said I don't like how he came in here saying someone was 1000% sure scum without voting for them or giving any kind of reasoning whatsoever.

I can see how you'd get that though. :/

K actually I thought of something.

Sure got discussion going.

Hmmm.


I think I done been thupit.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 30 2013 00:58 GMT
#324
On August 30 2013 09:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 09:53 Blazinghand wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:47 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:44 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well it's good to see that I was eagerly awaiting a fucking SNOOZEFEST.


HI VE U MAF?

NOT THIS TIME BRO VOTE GERIPT THO!


BUT I'M NOT 1000% SURE HE SCUM?!

Do you dislike my reasoning? I never claimed to be 1000% sure, but I think my reasoning is pretty sound. :/


So what you're saying is, get rid of him before he becomes "modconfirmed town" that turns out to be scum at endgame?


I never confirmed SHIT that game

BULLSHIT YOU CONFIRMED HIM AS TOWN BY MODKILLING HIS HYDRA PARTNER FOR NOT USING A USELESS HYDRA THREAD THAT THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE USED ANYWAY BECAUSE THEY HAD A SCUM QT BH

YOU MODCONFIRMED SCUM AS TOWN BH GET OVER IT

How dare thee

To affront The Blazinghand is fallacious

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 30 2013 01:02 GMT
#330
On August 30 2013 09:55 geript wrote:
Nah he scum. Already got my red check on him. Rayn is scum w/ him.

I now comprehend

They see me trollin
They trollin

YESS coolest way Swartz discussion

So this is how u can successfully lie to town- NAWT

##votes this dude I just soft defended
I am fickle like
Actually I don't know what else is fickle quite like this

But for this perception I The Blazinghand, for it is by his tutelage I recognize

Yes
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 30 2013 01:05 GMT
#332
On August 30 2013 10:03 Blazinghand wrote:
slam have we played in a game together before

Uh

I don't think so. I readers many that you were in though, including previous aperture games

Y doest thou ask?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1321
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 266
Rex 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 58653
Calm 3816
Shuttle 3011
FanTaSy 1757
Bisu 1546
firebathero 368
Mini 303
Hyuk 297
Stork 289
Soma 248
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 243
Rush 238
Soulkey 185
Zeus 180
Last 149
Light 149
actioN 144
ZerO 142
Snow 100
Barracks 92
Mong 72
Killer 69
Sea.KH 69
Dewaltoss 57
Pusan 54
Hyun 48
hero 46
JYJ 41
NotJumperer 39
PianO 37
Free 35
Bale 34
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 34
Yoon 29
Aegong 27
Shine 26
sorry 26
Sharp 22
yabsab 19
Sacsri 14
HiyA 11
Noble 11
zelot 7
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5522
Dendi781
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1361
kRYSTAL_142
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko400
Other Games
gofns38648
singsing2107
B2W.Neo552
hiko281
crisheroes268
DeMusliM241
byalli160
Livibee152
Hui .53
Liquid`VortiX21
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
3m
OSC
9h 18m
Replay Cast
10h 3m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.