• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:12
CEST 17:12
KST 00:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9870 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 243 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 00:54 GMT
#321
On August 30 2013 09:53 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 09:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:47 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:44 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well it's good to see that I was eagerly awaiting a fucking SNOOZEFEST.


HI VE U MAF?

NOT THIS TIME BRO VOTE GERIPT THO!


BUT I'M NOT 1000% SURE HE SCUM?!

Do you dislike my reasoning? I never claimed to be 1000% sure, but I think my reasoning is pretty sound. :/


So what you're saying is, get rid of him before he becomes "modconfirmed town" that turns out to be scum at endgame?


I never confirmed SHIT that game

BULLSHIT YOU CONFIRMED HIM AS TOWN BY MODKILLING HIS HYDRA PARTNER FOR NOT USING A USELESS HYDRA THREAD THAT THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE USED ANYWAY BECAUSE THEY HAD A SCUM QT BH

YOU MODCONFIRMED SCUM AS TOWN BH GET OVER IT
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
August 30 2013 00:55 GMT
#322
Nah he scum. Already got my red check on him. Rayn is scum w/ him.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 30 2013 00:57 GMT
#323
On August 30 2013 09:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 09:53 Blazinghand wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:47 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:44 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well it's good to see that I was eagerly awaiting a fucking SNOOZEFEST.


HI VE U MAF?

NOT THIS TIME BRO VOTE GERIPT THO!


BUT I'M NOT 1000% SURE HE SCUM?!

Do you dislike my reasoning? I never claimed to be 1000% sure, but I think my reasoning is pretty sound. :/


So what you're saying is, get rid of him before he becomes "modconfirmed town" that turns out to be scum at endgame?


I never confirmed SHIT that game

BULLSHIT YOU CONFIRMED HIM AS TOWN BY MODKILLING HIS HYDRA PARTNER FOR NOT USING A USELESS HYDRA THREAD THAT THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE USED ANYWAY BECAUSE THEY HAD A SCUM QT BH

YOU MODCONFIRMED SCUM AS TOWN BH GET OVER IT


Oooooooookay let's not beat a dead horse with a tire iron. Unless it's scum.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 30 2013 00:58 GMT
#324
On August 30 2013 09:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 09:53 Blazinghand wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:47 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:44 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well it's good to see that I was eagerly awaiting a fucking SNOOZEFEST.


HI VE U MAF?

NOT THIS TIME BRO VOTE GERIPT THO!


BUT I'M NOT 1000% SURE HE SCUM?!

Do you dislike my reasoning? I never claimed to be 1000% sure, but I think my reasoning is pretty sound. :/


So what you're saying is, get rid of him before he becomes "modconfirmed town" that turns out to be scum at endgame?


I never confirmed SHIT that game

BULLSHIT YOU CONFIRMED HIM AS TOWN BY MODKILLING HIS HYDRA PARTNER FOR NOT USING A USELESS HYDRA THREAD THAT THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE USED ANYWAY BECAUSE THEY HAD A SCUM QT BH

YOU MODCONFIRMED SCUM AS TOWN BH GET OVER IT

How dare thee

To affront The Blazinghand is fallacious

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 30 2013 00:59 GMT
#325
On August 30 2013 09:58 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 09:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:53 Blazinghand wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:47 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:44 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well it's good to see that I was eagerly awaiting a fucking SNOOZEFEST.


HI VE U MAF?

NOT THIS TIME BRO VOTE GERIPT THO!


BUT I'M NOT 1000% SURE HE SCUM?!

Do you dislike my reasoning? I never claimed to be 1000% sure, but I think my reasoning is pretty sound. :/


So what you're saying is, get rid of him before he becomes "modconfirmed town" that turns out to be scum at endgame?


I never confirmed SHIT that game

BULLSHIT YOU CONFIRMED HIM AS TOWN BY MODKILLING HIS HYDRA PARTNER FOR NOT USING A USELESS HYDRA THREAD THAT THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE USED ANYWAY BECAUSE THEY HAD A SCUM QT BH

YOU MODCONFIRMED SCUM AS TOWN BH GET OVER IT

How dare thee

To affront The Blazinghand is fallacious



Is Alakaslam some minion of Chezinu? If so, may we kill it with fire?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
August 30 2013 01:00 GMT
#326
Yes x2
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 30 2013 01:00 GMT
#327
On August 30 2013 09:57 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 09:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:53 Blazinghand wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:47 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:44 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well it's good to see that I was eagerly awaiting a fucking SNOOZEFEST.


HI VE U MAF?

NOT THIS TIME BRO VOTE GERIPT THO!


BUT I'M NOT 1000% SURE HE SCUM?!

Do you dislike my reasoning? I never claimed to be 1000% sure, but I think my reasoning is pretty sound. :/


So what you're saying is, get rid of him before he becomes "modconfirmed town" that turns out to be scum at endgame?


I never confirmed SHIT that game

BULLSHIT YOU CONFIRMED HIM AS TOWN BY MODKILLING HIS HYDRA PARTNER FOR NOT USING A USELESS HYDRA THREAD THAT THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE USED ANYWAY BECAUSE THEY HAD A SCUM QT BH

YOU MODCONFIRMED SCUM AS TOWN BH GET OVER IT


Oooooooookay let's not beat a dead horse with a tire iron. Unless it's scum.


I'm pretty sure VE is kidding
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 30 2013 01:01 GMT
#328
Not kidding - but totes not srs. Just lingering butthurt, don't mind me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 30 2013 01:01 GMT
#329
On August 30 2013 10:00 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 09:57 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:53 Blazinghand wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:47 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:44 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 30 2013 09:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well it's good to see that I was eagerly awaiting a fucking SNOOZEFEST.


HI VE U MAF?

NOT THIS TIME BRO VOTE GERIPT THO!


BUT I'M NOT 1000% SURE HE SCUM?!

Do you dislike my reasoning? I never claimed to be 1000% sure, but I think my reasoning is pretty sound. :/


So what you're saying is, get rid of him before he becomes "modconfirmed town" that turns out to be scum at endgame?


I never confirmed SHIT that game

BULLSHIT YOU CONFIRMED HIM AS TOWN BY MODKILLING HIS HYDRA PARTNER FOR NOT USING A USELESS HYDRA THREAD THAT THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE USED ANYWAY BECAUSE THEY HAD A SCUM QT BH

YOU MODCONFIRMED SCUM AS TOWN BH GET OVER IT


Oooooooookay let's not beat a dead horse with a tire iron. Unless it's scum.


I'm pretty sure VE is kidding


This is mafia, it's 1000% serious 99% of the time.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 30 2013 01:02 GMT
#330
On August 30 2013 09:55 geript wrote:
Nah he scum. Already got my red check on him. Rayn is scum w/ him.

I now comprehend

They see me trollin
They trollin

YESS coolest way Swartz discussion

So this is how u can successfully lie to town- NAWT

##votes this dude I just soft defended
I am fickle like
Actually I don't know what else is fickle quite like this

But for this perception I The Blazinghand, for it is by his tutelage I recognize

Yes
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 30 2013 01:03 GMT
#331
slam have we played in a game together before
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 30 2013 01:05 GMT
#332
On August 30 2013 10:03 Blazinghand wrote:
slam have we played in a game together before

Uh

I don't think so. I readers many that you were in though, including previous aperture games

Y doest thou ask?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
August 30 2013 01:05 GMT
#333
Here's my case:
Slam trolling all wrong. Scum.

Where is my prize?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 30 2013 01:05 GMT
#334
On August 30 2013 10:05 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 10:03 Blazinghand wrote:
slam have we played in a game together before

Uh

I don't think so. I readers many that you were in though, including previous aperture games

Y doest thou ask?

K well not many but some. This is an EBWOP.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
August 30 2013 01:06 GMT
#335
Hmmmmmmmmm
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 30 2013 01:06 GMT
#336
On August 30 2013 10:05 geript wrote:
Here's my case:
Slam trolling all wrong. Scum.

Where is my prize?

Wassa all wrong with my trollin?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 30 2013 01:06 GMT
#337
On August 30 2013 10:05 geript wrote:
Here's my case:
Slam trolling all wrong. Scum.

Where is my prize?


How does one troll incorrectly? Is he usually a troll, but somehow it is different this game?

I have never seen such an anomaly before, and it behooves me to lynch the crap out of it.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
August 30 2013 01:08 GMT
#338
Hey so I heard that doing nothing gives you town cred.

##Vote: Oatsmaster

I'd Vig him but I'm not a vig so...see you guys N1.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 30 2013 01:11 GMT
#339
On August 30 2013 10:06 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 10:05 geript wrote:
Here's my case:
Slam trolling all wrong. Scum.

Where is my prize?


How does one troll incorrectly? Is he usually a troll, but somehow it is different this game?

I have never seen such an anomaly before, and it behooves me to lynch the crap out of it.

I come from the wild blue skies of Team Liquid, indeed only other forum I have ever jained was "FordForums", where I asked about paint codes from 1961

I was not trollin

To see how I doth troll, view newbie games going back to XLIII, and Nuclear Winter, and I forget what else there is something else

And there are OMGUS.net games & speech too but this is more to my shame, as I have 100% fail record there and was part of a...

... Fiasco.

I hope to make it better there but basically the TL stuff would be where the musclebound comes from.

Yessus I have been referred to as Chezinu jr. I was towns. I can't do what I did that game though.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 01:11 GMT
#340
On August 30 2013 10:06 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 10:05 geript wrote:
Here's my case:
Slam trolling all wrong. Scum.

Where is my prize?


How does one troll incorrectly? Is he usually a troll, but somehow it is different this game?

I have never seen such an anomaly before, and it behooves me to lynch the crap out of it.

Behoove is a fun word.
I already stated pregame I'm just going to be ignoring Slam because it's not worth the headache.

There is defs a lot of butthurt spilling over into this game though.
See: Cora's vote
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 362
OGKoka 254
Codebar 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46798
Calm 4266
Shuttle 2139
Bisu 1631
FanTaSy 1500
Mini 935
EffOrt 644
Soma 640
Rush 501
Stork 329
[ Show more ]
Light 264
Hyuk 247
Snow 234
firebathero 227
actioN 188
ZerO 181
Dewaltoss 92
Zeus 81
Barracks 80
hero 70
Sea.KH 58
Killer 51
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 38
Hyun 38
Pusan 34
Sharp 33
Bale 26
Free 24
Yoon 22
Shine 21
PianO 19
HiyA 17
Aegong 16
sorry 16
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7108
Dendi1135
League of Legends
KnowMe33
Counter-Strike
x6flipin239
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes568
Lowko429
Other Games
singsing2248
hiko1854
B2W.Neo381
byalli270
Livibee218
Liquid`VortiX196
Hui .180
mouzStarbuck117
Mew2King61
Trikslyr42
Rex28
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV73
League of Legends
• Nemesis2500
Other Games
• Shiphtur337
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 3m
Replay Cast
7h 48m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.