• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:46
CEST 02:46
KST 09:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8211 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 108

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 243 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 02 2013 17:33 GMT
#2141
On September 03 2013 02:30 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Omfg I just wrote a giant ass motherfucking post that I deleted due to copy paste issues......

Summary:

Cakepie mafia
Oats Mafia
Alakaslam mafia
?Risen mafia?



Can you use the back/forward button on your browser?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 02 2013 17:33 GMT
#2142
still have the oats snip pasted in a different window! Salvation!

Oatsmaster

He can't read Yamato. Both him and I have been with Yamato and several games. Yamato looked very townie and Oats didn't pick up on it. I have no idea what the vote was even about and it makes no sense.

On September 01 2013 03:13 Oatsmaster wrote:
##unvote

I like his recent posting.

And geript WILL FLIP TOWN GUYS. MARK MY WORDS. AND SOMEONE WILL DIE BECAUSE OF IT. Lynch Yamato cause hes been fucking useless and not made anyone angry. He wants to lynch Dandel. lulno. And geript. lultown.

##vote yamato


He also keeps calling Geript town. Look how certain Oats is that Geript will flip town. My Theory here is that scumOats wants to look good when towngeript flips. When BH flips, suddenly Geript isn't town anymore and he is confirmed scum.

On September 03 2013 01:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
why arent we fucking voting for confirmed scum?
##vote geript


WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? Oats kept preaching all throughout day 1 that Geript was going to flip town. He's town bros! Don't lynch Geript he'll flip town!

Oh, voterigger insane power on town BH? MUST MEAN GERIPT CONFIRMED SCUM.

This is not only retarded, it seems like scum play. He totes didn't want to lynch geript but the second bh flips he wants to lynch the guy. Oats hasn't been playing like town this game. The only thing he did well was push my Felkyr wagon which I like, but I still don't know Felkyr's alignment.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 02 2013 17:34 GMT
#2143
On September 03 2013 02:33 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 02:30 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Omfg I just wrote a giant ass motherfucking post that I deleted due to copy paste issues......

Summary:

Cakepie mafia
Oats Mafia
Alakaslam mafia
?Risen mafia?



Can you use the back/forward button on your browser?


tried that but i deleted some filters when i was done and it was on that window
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 02 2013 17:34 GMT
#2144
Because there are (were) 31 people in the game. I certainly have no time to read them all because there is another game going on at the same time. I was also quite busy during weekend because of my fail with the keys and because of the voice mafia and other stuff i needed to do.

I have quite a lot of townreads. At the moment i am trying to find out what the deal with SnB and ShiaoPi is, because that might allow me find scum. Or town.

Is there someone i should be reading? I have not really payed attention because i wanted to lynch geript on D1 and i still want to lynch him. I can find the rest of the scum later, but if you got some suggestions please share, i will look at them.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 02 2013 17:36 GMT
#2145
Mr.Cheesecake how is what you just said about Oats not just what he does as town?
table for two on a tv tray
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 02 2013 17:36 GMT
#2146
Summary of cakepie case:

- His name is garbs. cheesecake bezt.
- And:

On September 01 2013 00:32 cakepie wrote:
ack, dozed off
---

+ Show Spoiler +
On August 31 2013 21:55 cakepie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 21:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also Felkyr is totally scum man. Dont be fooled by newb townie, even any new townplayer wouldve at least done something other than SETUP SPECULATION. Its the easiest thing to pick up on for new scum because the thoughts surrounding them arent fake.


brb, taking another look



I ain't exactly got spidey senses screaming to me that he is confirmed scum. My read on him (newbie null) sits precariously and could swing to scummy in a real jiffy if, say, he responds poorly or incorrectly under pressure.



Scum scum scum scum scum
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 02 2013 17:37 GMT
#2147
On September 03 2013 02:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Mr.Cheesecake how is what you just said about Oats not just what he does as town?


The same could be said for any case -.-
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 02 2013 17:38 GMT
#2148
On September 03 2013 02:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Because there are (were) 31 people in the game. I certainly have no time to read them all because there is another game going on at the same time. I was also quite busy during weekend because of my fail with the keys and because of the voice mafia and other stuff i needed to do.

I have quite a lot of townreads. At the moment i am trying to find out what the deal with SnB and ShiaoPi is, because that might allow me find scum. Or town.

Is there someone i should be reading? I have not really payed attention because i wanted to lynch geript on D1 and i still want to lynch him. I can find the rest of the scum later, but if you got some suggestions please share, i will look at them.


opinion on hiro just because he's been quite a discussion point.
Then if you wanna find scum instead, read randombum and debears. Kita also isn't a bad one to read.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 02 2013 17:39 GMT
#2149
Can you rationalize him going "Geript looks really town don't lynch him he will flip town"

to

"Geript confirmed scum"

Due to BH flipping as town?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 02 2013 17:39 GMT
#2150
On September 03 2013 02:38 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 02:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Because there are (were) 31 people in the game. I certainly have no time to read them all because there is another game going on at the same time. I was also quite busy during weekend because of my fail with the keys and because of the voice mafia and other stuff i needed to do.

I have quite a lot of townreads. At the moment i am trying to find out what the deal with SnB and ShiaoPi is, because that might allow me find scum. Or town.

Is there someone i should be reading? I have not really payed attention because i wanted to lynch geript on D1 and i still want to lynch him. I can find the rest of the scum later, but if you got some suggestions please share, i will look at them.


opinion on hiro just because he's been quite a discussion point.
Then if you wanna find scum instead, read randombum and debears. Kita also isn't a bad one to read.


I'm listening Clarity, please continue.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 02 2013 17:49 GMT
#2151
On September 03 2013 02:39 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 02:38 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 03 2013 02:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Because there are (were) 31 people in the game. I certainly have no time to read them all because there is another game going on at the same time. I was also quite busy during weekend because of my fail with the keys and because of the voice mafia and other stuff i needed to do.

I have quite a lot of townreads. At the moment i am trying to find out what the deal with SnB and ShiaoPi is, because that might allow me find scum. Or town.

Is there someone i should be reading? I have not really payed attention because i wanted to lynch geript on D1 and i still want to lynch him. I can find the rest of the scum later, but if you got some suggestions please share, i will look at them.


opinion on hiro just because he's been quite a discussion point.
Then if you wanna find scum instead, read randombum and debears. Kita also isn't a bad one to read.


I'm listening Clarity, please continue.


Hi cheesecake, I like your oats case. I think it says more about your alignment than his, though.

randombum I've already explained.

debears:
mainly the fact that he's done nothing aside from his martyr.
At first glance it might look townie right? "look guys I'll kill myself because I'm so certain he's scum"
But his plan is so bad, people WILL so know, and both scum and town debears know that. So who benefits from posting a plan while knowing it'll get rejected? Town sure don't.

Also note how he never even tries to get geript lynched regularly, even after people explain that him being able to voterig TWICE would be game breaking.

Then there's also his unexplained vote on hiro. Which is weird seeing as he seems so certain geript is scum:
On September 03 2013 01:08 Clarity_nl wrote:
My problem with the hiro lynch comes down to this:
If geript and hiro are both scum, why would hiro attack blazinghand so heavily hours before he flips town?

If you're debears and you think they're both scum and have read both their filters in context, surely this would stand out to you? Then again if you're scum it's hard to think from that point of view, or you just don't read filters and make shit up.

Kita because I'm super torn on him and rayn has fresh eyes.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 02 2013 17:50 GMT
#2152
ebwop people WILL so know = people won't let him do it

I really dunno how I typed "people WILL so know" or what I meant.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 02 2013 17:51 GMT
#2153
On September 03 2013 01:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 01:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 03 2013 01:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't remember kita doing anything but setup speculation. I agree that he does not look pretty atm.

So WoS is the pokemon dude! rofl, WoS can you confirm that?

What is your fucking obsession with this Rayn?
Why is this like your only contribution lately?
No I have nothing to do with Pokemon.
I am the only person Shiao has masoned with.

Fuck.
My obsession is that i want to find the other dude to be sure they are town! That helps us.

ShiaoPi: Why did you mason WoS? Why did you not mason him on D1? Is your mason ability multi-use?

SnB: I actually think you are the pokemon dude from your stance on me when i had the conversation with Hassy early on D1 and your wording of "i choose you randombum" on D1. Am i correct?

no
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 02 2013 17:57 GMT
#2154
randombum's case on vayne was shit, he never tells why anything he says makes vayne scum (and vayne is totes town). Other than that there is nothing much than some random questions from random people and and vote on geript (i don't think that's alignment indicative). Could be scum.

debears was commenting on stuff when he was apparently ~50 pages behind in reading. What's the point as you can't make accurate arguments. And that happened A LOT. I do not know what to think of his role claim, seems like stupid if town. Why would he do that as mafia?

I had similar thought than HiroPro had about BH at the time he voted for him. That made sense to me (i mean i did not like his Cephiro suspicion at all). I like his cakepie case. I think he's town.
table for two on a tv tray
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 02 2013 17:59 GMT
#2155
Wait rayn is on the same page as me WTF. Does that mean you're scum or town rayn?!?! :D
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 02 2013 17:59 GMT
#2156
On September 03 2013 02:36 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Summary of cakepie case:

- His name is garbs. cheesecake bezt.
- And:

Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 00:32 cakepie wrote:
ack, dozed off
---

+ Show Spoiler +
On August 31 2013 21:55 cakepie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 21:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also Felkyr is totally scum man. Dont be fooled by newb townie, even any new townplayer wouldve at least done something other than SETUP SPECULATION. Its the easiest thing to pick up on for new scum because the thoughts surrounding them arent fake.


brb, taking another look



I ain't exactly got spidey senses screaming to me that he is confirmed scum. My read on him (newbie null) sits precariously and could swing to scummy in a real jiffy if, say, he responds poorly or incorrectly under pressure.



Scum scum scum scum scum

I'm actually not entirely sure about cakepie. His last post responding to me seems pretty genuinely upset lol.

Right now there are a lot of people in this game who haven't really done anything of note but have somehow avoided all attention. We should probably be lynching into this group - they're our best chance of hitting mafia. ObviousOne is a good example of this. The majority of his day 1 play appears unusually hesitant almost as if he's reluctant to actually call anyone out:

Or your guy Felkyr, though there's something to perhaps counter that. Once upon a time, VE apologized before leaving for having to leave the thread to go to work and people went nuts on him, and he was town. He was just being courteous. Is Felkyr just being courteous in the post you quoted? Like, just out of virtue of who he is? Can't know, first game.

On August 31 2013 03:32 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 23:48 ShiaoPi wrote:
hai guys catching up

Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 00:06 ShiaoPi wrote:
skimmed all over this thread, lets go kill WoS? only one who stuck out for me in this initial read

##Vote: WaveofShadow

Maybe this one if it's going to live in a perpetual state of catch-up? It's hard to pick. WOS voted Shiao back, this whole thing kinda went nowhere. Can we get some resolution between you two? Hug it out? Fight it out? 20 paces and draw lightsabers?

Furthermore, the one post in which he actually offers any sort of analysis/argument (on myself) is very similar to the arguments that multiple other people have brought up and also contains such nonsense as:
Being Brown is the essence of being unreadable. --> There's only really one question here: does Hiro's role have anything to do with Chezinu or the Brotherhood of the Brown? If so, who is the scribe? If not, there's no reason for him to be brown. Also, he's doing Brown wrong.


I'd like for everyone to share their opinions about him.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 02 2013 17:59 GMT
#2157
let's make debears explode himself and another scum? :;D
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 02 2013 18:01 GMT
#2158
On September 03 2013 02:30 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Omfg I just wrote a giant ass motherfucking post that I deleted due to copy paste issues......

Summary:

Cakepie mafia
Oats Mafia
Alakaslam mafia
?Risen mafia?


why i scum?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 02 2013 18:02 GMT
#2159
On September 03 2013 02:33 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
still have the oats snip pasted in a different window! Salvation!

Oatsmaster

He can't read Yamato. Both him and I have been with Yamato and several games. Yamato looked very townie and Oats didn't pick up on it. I have no idea what the vote was even about and it makes no sense.

Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 03:13 Oatsmaster wrote:
##unvote

I like his recent posting.

And geript WILL FLIP TOWN GUYS. MARK MY WORDS. AND SOMEONE WILL DIE BECAUSE OF IT. Lynch Yamato cause hes been fucking useless and not made anyone angry. He wants to lynch Dandel. lulno. And geript. lultown.

##vote yamato


He also keeps calling Geript town. Look how certain Oats is that Geript will flip town. My Theory here is that scumOats wants to look good when towngeript flips. When BH flips, suddenly Geript isn't town anymore and he is confirmed scum.

Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 01:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
why arent we fucking voting for confirmed scum?
##vote geript


WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? Oats kept preaching all throughout day 1 that Geript was going to flip town. He's town bros! Don't lynch Geript he'll flip town!

Oh, voterigger insane power on town BH? MUST MEAN GERIPT CONFIRMED SCUM.

This is not only retarded, it seems like scum play. He totes didn't want to lynch geript but the second bh flips he wants to lynch the guy. Oats hasn't been playing like town this game. The only thing he did well was push my Felkyr wagon which I like, but I still don't know Felkyr's alignment.

oh just saw this.

Doesnt make sense as scum, does it? Having hard stances and 180s.
Huh. I guess you're wrong.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 02 2013 18:04 GMT
#2160
On September 03 2013 02:39 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Can you rationalize him going "Geript looks really town don't lynch him he will flip town"

to

"Geript confirmed scum"

Due to BH flipping as town?

Its called Geript dayvigging arguably the strongest town player in the game.
Remeber SnB from that game a while ago? did the exact same thing. Was scum.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 110
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 464
Bale 32
League of Legends
Doublelift4435
Other Games
summit1g7874
JimRising 525
ViBE245
Livibee204
KnowMe164
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick679
BasetradeTV198
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1279
• Shiphtur544
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 14m
Patches Events
14h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 14m
OSC
22h 14m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.