• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:55
CEST 05:55
KST 12:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7237 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 03 2013 19:07 GMT
#6192
Right now I have these tiers:

Certainly Town
6: kushm4sta
15: Coagulation

Probably Town
13: Mr. Cheesecake - Parity claim with no other roleblock
29: justanothertownie - General townie vibe, though kinda surprised he hasn't be a night hit
11: Pandain - Cares way too much about lynch than I would expect from mafia on day four

Mafia That We Should Lynch
14: Xzavier Decondou
16: Stutters695
10: FirmTofu

Remaining Mafia Probably In Here
2: raynpelikoneet
19: [UoN]Sentinel
7: Koshi

I kinda had townish reads on all three of these players yesterday, but the five mafia need to come from somewhere. rayn and sent both have good voting records from day two to lynch ceph over LoneMeow. Koshi hasn't done anything exceptionally scummy except buddy me.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 03 2013 19:21 GMT
#6194
Ah right, Mocsta would go into the remaining list, behind my top three.

Where are you sitting with your top scum reads?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 03 2013 19:31 GMT
#6197
One thing I'm kinda weirded by is the Koshi x Rayn interaction. This is a really bad time to vote each other considering the other clear options available. Town needs to vote together in a 7:5 lylo situation and splitting off their votes obviously works against this. I'm wondering if they are both mafia, as I know rayn has a history of interacting with his scum buddies like that.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 03 2013 19:32 GMT
#6198
Actually, now that I think about it. All seven town need to be voting together or we lose. A single misplaced vote allows the mafia to decide the lynch, assuming they can manipulate the tiebreaker.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 03 2013 20:38 GMT
#6209
On October 04 2013 05:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Ok, Kita you still there?

What do you make of deconduos "crumbs"?
And why do you think scum would post this:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 11:26 deconduo wrote:
OO claimed he was RB'd night 1.
No one claimed for night 2.
JAT night 3.
What happened night 2? Unless Marv/Yamato was RB'd as well, but why RB who you kill. Something's up.

I mean scum would know who they roleblocked and how easily this could be solved. Also Zaragon had claimed being roleblocked by then. I missed that too but scum would probably know that.

I guess if deconduo is the medic we lost anyways because he claimed but it doesn't hurt to think about it.


I don't really understand what the crumbs are.

The post about the roleblocker isn't very relevant in my opinion since scum pretend not to have knowledge they should have all the time in order to gain town cred.

I mean, there is the possibility that deconduo is the medic, but at the moment I'm sticking with the more likely scenario that he is mafia.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 03 2013 20:50 GMT
#6212
On October 04 2013 05:39 justanothertownie wrote:
The "crumbs" are that he used the names of his targets instead of the names of the people he is talking about in those quotes.


Hmm, maybe. He didn't crumb on night four, which I would have expected though.

It's also quite a coincidence that he happened to decide to protect two players that flipped town, but they didn't go through because of replacing and double-stack.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 03 2013 20:51 GMT
#6213
Plus there is the fact that he still hasn't released a scum read...
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 03 2013 20:54 GMT
#6214
Do you think that Mocsta is more likely fake-claiming at lylo? I really doubt we have 3 medics, 2 parity cops, and a vig.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 03 2013 21:22 GMT
#6220
On October 04 2013 06:21 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 05:55 Pandain wrote:
I can buy a Mocsta fake claim but decondou is obviously scum


Pandain confirmed scum,


deconduo, do you think Mocsta is scum?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 03 2013 21:29 GMT
#6223
So your preferred lynch today is pandain?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 04 2013 03:47 GMT
#6245
On October 04 2013 11:43 Mocsta wrote:
Deconduo I have to think about. The timing of everything is just so damn suspect but I don't care enough anymore to figure out what it means.


So you counter-claim deconduo as the real medic and now you have to think about it?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 04 2013 13:18 GMT
#6258
On October 04 2013 16:10 deconduo wrote:
Anyway I was 99% sure iamp was scum, so I figured I'd hammer him at the last minute, no problems there.


If you were 99% sure iamp was scum, why is it that you never shared this in the thread? You say you didn't return until 20 minutes before the lynch, which must mean that you had a scum read on iamp earlier on in the game. Why not say so on day two, day three, or the beginning of day four?

On October 03 2013 00:35 deconduo wrote:
I don't understand all the hate.

- I wasn't going to be lynched whether I was around or not.


On October 04 2013 16:10 deconduo wrote:
I didn't want to draw any attention to myself in case I somehow managed to swing a last minute vote to me.


You say you weren't getting lynched even if you were around, yet you also say you didn't post so you wouldn't get lynched. You're contradicting yourself.

If you were 99% sure iamp was scum and was worried about how you looked to town, wouldn't pushing iamp's lynch make you look a lot better when he flipped? Did you really think that ninja voting 30 sec before the deadline was going to help your position?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 04 2013 13:24 GMT
#6261
Or give us a fighting chance?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 04 2013 14:09 GMT
#6266
Still need CC's vote to make me feel safe about preventing any last minute shenanigans.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 04 2013 16:05 GMT
#6276
On October 05 2013 01:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 22:25 Pandain wrote:
No because FT is the guy that would flip town

I hope you are saying FT is the guy that would do that as town and not that you have a townread on him?

So, is deconduo the lynch? I don't know if I can make the deadline today. I will be at a birthday party and if I am able to be here it won't be long before the lynch and I could be drunk. Will be leaving in an hour.


I'm also unsure if I'll be available before the lynch.

At this point, I think he is our best bet. Hopefully he flips mafia and we can pull off a save tonight.

Everyone should consolidate with the deconduo lynch unless you think myself, mocsta, JAT, koshi, and pandain are all mafia. We need to vote together as town at 7:5.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 05 2013 02:46 GMT
#6327
GG all.

Thanks to Meapak and Solstice for hosting!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 05 2013 04:16 GMT
#6362
On October 05 2013 12:44 geript wrote:
Really... You replaced scum in after you mod killed town... Not cool


This was certainly the correct thing to do.

Malongo had zero posts and he was a replacement of a player also with zero posts.

kush was an active player who had to replace out for a legit reason.

Mods don't modkill to maintain balance, they do so to enforce the rules.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 05 2013 15:12 GMT
#6385
On October 05 2013 19:54 marvellosity wrote:
Also kita's catchup post where he said i died to guarantee Ceph's death and didn't mention the other mafia I called out made me smile.


lol opps
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-05 17:20:34
October 05 2013 17:20 GMT
#6395
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 05 2013 17:20 GMT
#6396
On October 06 2013 02:00 marvellosity wrote:
Town could (should) have won this game with "normal" play from about the middle of day 2.


I agree. I think a stutters lynch was closer than it appeared on day four. Mafia kp goes down by one, a framer is dead with two late game parity cops alive, and a large part of the mafia team is suspected by the town leaders that pushed stutters over iamp. With a confirmed coag alive, it only takes a cop check or a doctor save that confirms two more players and the game is suddenly a lot closer.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
FoxeR 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4210
Leta 1969
Bale 61
Shine 24
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
JimRising 598
Other Games
summit1g8200
WinterStarcraft497
ViBE146
Mew2King19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick683
BasetradeTV168
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo852
Other Games
• Scarra1054
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 5m
Patches Events
11h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 5m
OSC
19h 5m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.