• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:55
CEST 05:55
KST 12:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7237 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 02 2013 01:38 GMT
#5876
On October 02 2013 10:38 Risen wrote:
Quick tally who can swap to rayn?

Just post me in the thread right now.

me


lol not me.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 02 2013 01:39 GMT
#5880
Are we just naming names to swap to until someone not names iamp sticks?

That coag guy looks pretty fishy.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 02 2013 01:54 GMT
#5922
lol playing the marv card. That's dirty.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 02 2013 01:54 GMT
#5924
GUYS. IAMP IS 1-2 VOTES AWAY FROM SAVING HIMSELF. STOP THE LAST MINUTE SCUM SWING.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 02 2013 02:09 GMT
#5960
eh gg iamp.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 02 2013 02:11 GMT
#5964
On the off chance that we actually have a vig left, please take out the guy that is dodging the modkill in the last 15 sec. thx!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 02 2013 13:49 GMT
#6043
Modconfirmed talk is nonsense. It will eventually get you in trouble in future games if you try to meta the host.

I'm town, but that's completely independent of replacing in.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 02 2013 18:22 GMT
#6052
stutters, do you actually have a town read on deconduo? As far as I can tell, you haven't actually commented on what you think of him.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 03 2013 12:46 GMT
#6098
Looking at the number of remaining players, it is currently 7:5. As Mocsta pointed out, even if we lynch mafia every day for the rest of the game, it will be 7:4 - > 5:4 -> 5:3 - > 3:3 GG. Therefore, we need either a medic save or a vig hit. Considering that no vig fired last night, we almost certainly need a medic save. With 1 dead parity cop, 1 dead medic, 1 confirmed vig, and 1 claimed parity cop, I highly doubt we have three medics.

If deconduo is really the medic, then the mafia team can roleblock him for the rest of the game and there is nothing we can do to stop them from reaching 3:3. If deconduo is lying about the medic, then we still have a chance of winning as the real medic can pull off the save.

Given that our options are either to :
A) Lose if deconduo is town regardless of if we lynch him
B) Still have a chance if deconduo is mafia

I think we have no choice but to lynch him.

Another thing to consider is that deconduo is may be trying to draw the real medic out. Even if a mafia deconduo gets lynched, a medic counter claim would win the game for scum. Therefore, the real medic should counter-claim under no circumstances.

##Vote deconduo
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 03 2013 13:24 GMT
#6104
On October 03 2013 22:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
We are not lynching deconduo. We need to lynch the mafia roleblocker to stand a chance in this game.
Lynch Stutters.


What makes you think deconduo isn't the mafia roleblocker?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 03 2013 13:28 GMT
#6107
On October 03 2013 22:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 22:24 kitaman27 wrote:
On October 03 2013 22:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
We are not lynching deconduo. We need to lynch the mafia roleblocker to stand a chance in this game.
Lynch Stutters.


What makes you think deconduo isn't the mafia roleblocker?

Because he claimed a fucking medic? Unless there is a counter-claim he probably is a medic...


So you're saying the medic SHOULD counter-claim? Are you crazy?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 03 2013 13:30 GMT
#6108
By the way, we totally need to extend this argument for the next 70ish pages to break the game length record
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 03 2013 13:33 GMT
#6112
Huh? What part of my post about the numbers doesn't make perfect sense to you?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 03 2013 13:34 GMT
#6113
And why are you trying to work with deconduo to draw out the medic?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 03 2013 14:00 GMT
#6115
On October 03 2013 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Because if there is no CC we 100% lose.


This is false. If the medic chooses to not counterclaim and continues to protect at night, we still have a chance if deconduo flips town.

There is like a 1/10 chance of hitting the roleblocker if the medic claims. Even if we manage to lynch mafia, there is a 1/5 chance that we lynch the roleblocker.

Even if the medic claims and the rber is lynched, the mafia simply shoot him instead of roleblocking. Right now the medic has three chances at a save in secret and one chance at a save if he counterclaims.

Does anyone honestly have a town read on deconduo regardless of the medic claim? This is the guy that avoids the entire conversation yesterday, ninjas a vote, and then claims to avoid a lynch, rather than pushing his prefered lynch candidate.

He didn't need to claim to save himself. He could have pushed stutters or Mocsta, or whoever he thinks is scum (I don't even know). Instead, he roleclaimed likely hoping for a counter-claim like you want.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 03 2013 14:01 GMT
#6116
On October 03 2013 23:00 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Because if there is no CC we 100% lose.


This is false. If the medic chooses to not counterclaim and continues to protect at night, we still have a chance if deconduo flips mafia.

There is like a 1/10 chance of hitting the roleblocker if the medic claims. Even if we manage to lynch mafia, there is a 1/5 chance that we lynch the roleblocker.

Even if the medic claims and the rber is lynched, the mafia simply shoot him instead of roleblocking. Right now the medic has three chances at a save in secret and one chance at a save if he counterclaims.

Does anyone honestly have a town read on deconduo regardless of the medic claim? This is the guy that avoids the entire conversation yesterday, ninjas a vote, and then claims to avoid a lynch, rather than pushing his prefered lynch candidate.

He didn't need to claim to save himself. He could have pushed stutters or Mocsta, or whoever he thinks is scum (I don't even know). Instead, he roleclaimed likely hoping for a counter-claim like you want.


EBWOP
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 03 2013 14:30 GMT
#6125
I'd like to mention that I'm also medic, but I determined that none of you guys were worth saving.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 03 2013 17:27 GMT
#6176
On October 02 2013 10:59 deconduo wrote:
Hey guys, sorry for the inactivity, will explain later.

##Vote iamperfection


Is there something that you planned to explain here?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 03 2013 18:13 GMT
#6186
It's too bad he's not going to find any braaains in this game.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 03 2013 18:28 GMT
#6189
Kinda funny that FirmTofu hasn't even been mentioned this cycle -_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
FoxeR 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4210
Leta 1969
Bale 61
Shine 24
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
JimRising 598
Other Games
summit1g8200
WinterStarcraft497
ViBE146
Mew2King19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick683
BasetradeTV168
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo852
Other Games
• Scarra1054
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 5m
Patches Events
11h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 5m
OSC
19h 5m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.