• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:32
CEST 09:32
KST 16:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8771 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 01 2013 18:42 GMT
#5560
On October 02 2013 03:38 Risen wrote:
EBWOP: In case it isn't clear, I think iamp is scum who knows too much. I think stutters is lurking scum. I think FT is null, he's done some pro-town shit (decon) and some anti-town shit (VE vote d2)


Do you think stutters is lurking or stutters is absent? Right now, it seems to me that he is simply gone, especially with his "In my hometown for the weekend" post.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 01 2013 18:47 GMT
#5562
On October 02 2013 03:45 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 03:41 kitaman27 wrote:
On October 02 2013 03:35 Risen wrote:
My thoughts on the subject

Iamp looks scummy, but has had some good reads. Does he know too much? I don't know. It's something to look into later for me, but as long as his reads and actions line up with mine I don't care.


How can you say he has some good reads? Have you looked at his list post? He was like 0/5, with a scum read on Sent, who I also think is town. He was wrong about ceph and LoneMeow. He has a mafia read on rayn, who I think is town. He has a town read on stutters, which seems to conflict with what you think. He had a scum read on you, which would obviously conflict with what you think. deconduo might be scum, but I don't think he is one of the strongest candidates. Where exactly are all these great reads that you're seeing? If anything, he has had the worst reads this game.

Ok. Prepare for WIFOM.
Why would a scum team around iamp shoot 3 of those 5 "scumreads" last night and confirm them town?


Heh dunno. Why would a scum team shoot those 3, period? At first I thought it could be their suspicion of FT, but it's also possible they are going for the "dodge the medic" game.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 01 2013 19:16 GMT
#5601
Koshi, you going to move over to iamp with me?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 01 2013 19:18 GMT
#5607
On October 02 2013 04:01 Pandain wrote:
I think Iamp is town and you guys are over-exagerrating. Being doubtful of a medic claim isn't that scum-like, in fact I would think that scum would instantly bandwagon for mocsta to try and gain town cred. He has been posting good reads and contributing.


Am I missing something?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 01 2013 19:19 GMT
#5612
On October 02 2013 04:18 Pandain wrote:
Stop talking about Iamp your cases on him are shit.


Why? Where are these magical contributions that you're referring to?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 01 2013 19:28 GMT
#5626
On October 02 2013 04:21 Pandain wrote:
Goddamnit Kita give me a second to put you in your place.

5 minutes please.


[image loading]
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 01 2013 19:34 GMT
#5631
On a very important sidenote....

On September 22 2013 06:22 Pandain wrote:
I want the atmosphere we have now to stay and for people to consolidate your posts.


On August 19 2011 23:47 Pandain wrote:
atmosphereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 01 2013 20:00 GMT
#5658
On October 02 2013 04:55 Pandain wrote:
The night kill argument also isn't wifom, why tell doctors to protect people who you're going to shoot?


The missing kp points to double stack. Who cares about a medic at that point? If anything, it makes him look good.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 01 2013 20:13 GMT
#5670
Do you plan on making your vote JAT?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 01 2013 20:15 GMT
#5672
On October 02 2013 05:05 Stutters695 wrote:
That said, let's talk about today's lynch. Mocsta>Kush> anyone else. Since its pretty clear you guys don't agree with that, here's what I see with Iamp/FT.


You do realize that kush was replaced 2 days ago right?

Does your scum read carry over to myself?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 01 2013 20:16 GMT
#5674
On October 02 2013 05:14 justanothertownie wrote:
Do I have to? There is still time. If I had to vote right now it would be iamp.


You're allowed to change it. Just trying to consolidate things.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 01 2013 20:19 GMT
#5678
On October 02 2013 05:18 FirmTofu wrote:
I'm sorry guys, I'm feeling a bit down about mafia right now. I'm going to take a break and be back later. I don't want to post things out of anger.


HEY VE AND GERIPT, YOU GUYS PAYING ATTENTION?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 02 2013 00:13 GMT
#5721
On October 02 2013 09:02 iamperfection wrote:
sometimes...

i dont even know how that happened


[image loading]
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 02 2013 01:07 GMT
#5794
Wait what? Are we seriously doing another last hour bandwagon?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 02 2013 01:09 GMT
#5798
What are you referring to?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 02 2013 01:09 GMT
#5799
On October 02 2013 10:07 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 10:07 kitaman27 wrote:
Wait what? Are we seriously doing another last hour bandwagon?

Hell motherfucking yes.


lol you're siding with some incredibly sketchy company
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 02 2013 01:14 GMT
#5811
On October 02 2013 10:11 Pandain wrote:
I made several points why iamp is town. He also has responded.

Here is the only thing you said to me:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 05:00 kitaman27 wrote:
On October 02 2013 04:55 Pandain wrote:
The night kill argument also isn't wifom, why tell doctors to protect people who you're going to shoot?


The missing kp points to double stack. Who cares about a medic at that point? If anything, it makes him look good.


I then stated:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 05:01 Pandain wrote:
On October 02 2013 05:00 kitaman27 wrote:
On October 02 2013 04:55 Pandain wrote:
The night kill argument also isn't wifom, why tell doctors to protect people who you're going to shoot?


The missing kp points to double stack. Who cares about a medic at that point? If anything, it makes him look good.


Then why didn't he talk about it later on or use it to defend himself?

Thinking about it, mafia could only have double stacked one of them. So even telling medics to protect even one of them risks the chance they protect the one who wasn't double stacked. Doesn't make sense.


That's not a good defense. I've directed the medics as mafia several times into players that I'm going to shoot.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that yamato and marv were good medic targets.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 02 2013 01:15 GMT
#5816
I actually think deconduo IS suspicious.

However, iamp is the player most likely to flip mafia. Similar to stutters, its a toss up with him. deconduo could be mafia, deconduo could be town. By iamp almost certainly is mafia.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 02 2013 01:18 GMT
#5819
On October 02 2013 10:15 Pandain wrote:
Then you're a really bad mafia player


[image loading]

I KNOW YOU ARE, BUT WHAT AM I?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 02 2013 01:23 GMT
#5827
On October 02 2013 10:21 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 10:15 kitaman27 wrote:
I actually think deconduo IS suspicious.

However, iamp is the player most likely to flip mafia. Similar to stutters, its a toss up with him. deconduo could be mafia, deconduo could be town. By iamp almost certainly is mafia.

i dont understand how your so certain. like i get im not in the leading roll with the town on my back but that dosnt mean im scum did you read my points here

Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 09:15 iamperfection wrote:
If you actually read my filter there are several town tells for me in this game and as you have seen before and seen somewhat this game i am extremmly good at figuring out that people are town.

1. I bothered to read the entire thread when i replaced in. Yes i could be a dedicated scum player but the likely hood that i would read the entire thread and post my thoughts is more likely to come from town

2. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423071&currentpage=172#3425 scum don't like to be center of attention i posted this when the thread was dead they don't like being talked about. The like to feign contribution and look good not actually contribute.

3. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423071&currentpage=193#3842 why would i want marv to come back and steer the vote onto cephiro. This point dosn't have any wifom and is confirmed fact.

4. another non wifom point http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423071&currentpage=226#4516 why the fuck would i want marv to comment on me it was pretty clear that he was leaning scum on me. There is no reason in the world i would want marv to call me scum as scum




Yes I read it. That post is bad.

1) I would expect you to read the thread as either alignment. Why replace in if you weren't?
2) That post hardly puts you "in the center of attention"
3) You wanted to have the vote steered onto cephiro? Could have fooled me
4) Meh
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4550
Shuttle 1806
Leta 1691
BeSt 397
Soulkey 191
Soma 147
sorry 55
ZergMaN 31
Shine 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm156
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King46
Other Games
summit1g7851
WinterStarcraft672
Sick193
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2272
League of Legends
• Rush1361
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 28m
Patches Events
7h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 28m
OSC
15h 28m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.