• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:19
CEST 00:19
KST 07:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7833 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 15:50 GMT
#4720
On September 28 2013 00:44 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
@VE

I know you're around in thug atm, what is your read on my shennanigans thus far?

On September 27 2013 14:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
Mocsta, Pandain, Cephiro, geript, ObviousOne +1

Find it yourselves.

VE out.

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 23:12 GMT
#4788
On September 28 2013 07:25 kitaman27 wrote:
What have I gotten myself into -_-

Probably will take me a couple days to catch up fully.

Somebody give me major points of interest if you don't mind.

Also, do we have a full day or a few hours left in the cycle?

On September 27 2013 14:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
Mocsta, Pandain, Cephiro, geript, ObviousOne +1

Find it yourselves.

VE out.

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 23:47 GMT
#4790
Nope. I already have outstanding challenges that I'm presently ignoring - it wouldn't be fair to take on any more.

Just lynch Ceph for now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 28 2013 00:26 GMT
#4793
On September 28 2013 09:19 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 08:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
Nope. I already have outstanding challenges that I'm presently ignoring - it wouldn't be fair to take on any more.

Just lynch Ceph for now.


So scum

As always, you're wrong.

<3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 29 2013 03:36 GMT
#4870
Mocsta is scum. Mocsta. Kill him with fire.

I'm town. I'm town. VE is nice fellow. He's your friend. He warned you about Mocsta. *spit*

Kill the scum with fire.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 29 2013 03:43 GMT
#4873
On September 29 2013 12:38 Coagulation wrote:
yeah i forgot to add lynch pandain cause hes clearly scum.
I wouldnt mind lynching him last tho. him or VE anyway. I like watching scum VE pretend hes town its amusing.

On September 27 2013 14:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
Mocsta, Pandain, Cephiro, geript, ObviousOne +1

Find it yourselves.

VE out.

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 29 2013 03:44 GMT
#4874
Fuck you Coag.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 29 2013 15:54 GMT
#4946
I have not been trolling the whole game. Anyone espousing this sentiment is obviously scum trying to discredit me. A simple opening of my filter will tell the truth of the matter.

Kill Mocsta with fire tomorrow.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 30 2013 15:06 GMT
#5153
On September 27 2013 14:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
Mocsta, Pandain, Cephiro, geript, ObviousOne +1

Find it yourselves.

VE out.


##Vote: Mocsta
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 30 2013 15:12 GMT
#5156
On October 01 2013 00:07 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Hi VE.

You're scum. Prove me wrong. Don't just incessantly quote your garbage scumteam and do nothing else.

Garbage scum team? Dude that's THE scumteam. If you disagree with me feel free to keep dumbly voting for me or whatever.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 30 2013 15:15 GMT
#5158
Well you're not...factor that in bub.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 30 2013 15:20 GMT
#5159
On September 27 2013 14:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
Mocsta, Pandain, Cephiro, ObviousOne +2

Amended. <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 30 2013 19:24 GMT
#5188
I have no interest in helping this town any longer. You idiots can call me scummy all you want - that I'm opting out isn't scummy, it's apathetic. That I'm still alive is your bad, not mine. Kill me today, or kill me tomorrow. I'm not helping this town any further.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 30 2013 19:35 GMT
#5190
Except I'm not scum - so it is what it is.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 30 2013 19:41 GMT
#5194
On October 01 2013 04:39 Pandain wrote:
You're compelled enough to post though that your apathetic.

What if you are town, what do you hope to accomplish?
You buddies yam and marv and now am one of most experienced players here and you give scum reads but don't do shit? Don't update analysis? Don't push for Mocsta despite you thinking he's scum and he has a good chance of being lynched.

Or are you both scum and hope with a scum flip the other will seem town

Mocsta fake-claimed Doc to get the real Doctor lynched instead of the scum that was also on the block, Cephiro. Whether you think it's "ballsy" for mafia to do that or not, the fact of the matter is that his interference directly produced an outcome that was not only anti-town, but PRO-SCUM. That I'm on the block today instead of Mocsta is absolute nonsense, and anyone pushing for my lynch instead of his is mind-numbingly bad.

But whatever. Do what you will. As I said, I'm done helping this town. I just want town to know how bad they are before they lynch me. Though I suspect that, like in all things, they won't hear it...will instead take this rant as proof of my own inefficacy instead.
On October 01 2013 04:36 kitaman27 wrote:
I'd be interested in hearing about FT and iamp in particular from you VE.

To what end?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 30 2013 19:45 GMT
#5197
On October 01 2013 04:43 Pandain wrote:
People fake claim all the time, I did it several times as town. It may be a mafia tell but it's not conclusive an his play otherwise has been town. Address this.

I'm not saying it's a mafia tell. I'm saying his actions got a townie lynched and saved a scum. There's nothing town about that. Period. There's nothing to address. I think Mocsta is capable of appearing town by posting regardless of alignment. His actions, such as saving scum and lynching a Doctor, are what you can judge by.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 30 2013 19:48 GMT
#5201
On October 01 2013 04:46 Pandain wrote:
You read but don't think and absorb but don't reflect Mocstas fake claim isn't conclusive as scum and you need more than that to lynch him.

You however have more than enough suspicion and are actively playing more anti town, if you are town, them anyone except mocsta

I think my argument is doing just fine. Fuck off.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 30 2013 20:00 GMT
#5207
On October 01 2013 04:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
VE, you are not helping if you are town atm. I am not going to vote for Mocsta over you, especially when you just give up and yell "look at Mocsta, he way scummier than i am". That in itself is scummy as fuck.

If you are town shape up and start playing the game, Mocsta is at least contributing. You are not.

PAndain, who are your top scumreads besides VE?

On October 01 2013 04:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
I have no interest in helping this town any longer. You idiots can call me scummy all you want - that I'm opting out isn't scummy, it's apathetic. That I'm still alive is your bad, not mine. Kill me today, or kill me tomorrow. I'm not helping this town any further.

-.-
On October 01 2013 04:56 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 04:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
On October 01 2013 04:36 kitaman27 wrote:
I'd be interested in hearing about FT and iamp in particular from you VE.

To what end?


Suppose Mocsta is either not an option or has already flipped, would you be in favor of lynching either of these players?

For you Kita, anything. Reading now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 30 2013 20:06 GMT
#5211
I could actually lynch FT over Mocsta.

Looking at iamp now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 30 2013 20:16 GMT
#5216
Kita I would lynch either iamp OR FT.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O174
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft204
Nina 84
ViBE61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14139
ZZZero.O 174
Dewaltoss 139
firebathero 97
Hyuk 72
Terrorterran 26
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm109
febbydoto56
League of Legends
Doublelift3782
Counter-Strike
Fnx 833
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5638
Other Games
summit1g6928
FrodaN2777
fl0m744
mouzStarbuck377
JimRising 294
KnowMe262
ToD188
ArmadaUGS144
Mew2King41
Railgan30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
BasetradeTV168
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 66
• musti20045 35
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie789
• Shiphtur207
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 41m
INu's Battles
13h 41m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 41m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 41m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.