• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:03
CEST 01:03
KST 08:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9111 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 23:51 GMT
#4525
Me
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 00:20 GMT
#4533
On September 26 2013 10:25 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Why are we voting for LoneMeow? My read on him hasn't changed much... I think he tried to do something productive and gave up. As opposed to Newb47 (scum game) where it came pretty naturally.

If we're working under the assumption that Cephiro is scum, then this post and the reaction to the doctor claim:

On September 26 2013 10:52 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 10:50 LoneMeow wrote:
On September 26 2013 10:45 iamperfection wrote:
On September 26 2013 10:44 LoneMeow wrote:
I obviously prefer lynching Cephiro over being lynched myself.

Vote: Cephiro

do you think he is scum?


Uncertain. Not caught up. All I know is, I am the doctor that saved yamato.

Now do you believe me fuckers

...don't make much sense from a scum perspective. There could be an argument made for the scumteam assuming Cephiro was going to die (remember, LM didn't start leading until Mocsta claimed? Is that right?) so I guess ultimately it's null. Judging on his posting alone (making no assumptions about anyone else) I'd say he's leaning scum just because of how passive a game he's playing. Like, his largest posts actually say the least about who he thinks is scum.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 00:28 GMT
#4540
On September 27 2013 09:26 deconduo wrote:
I don't actually think marv is scum. Look at his reaction to when LM claimed doc:

Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 10:52 Cephiro wrote:
That claim, what the fuck!? I'm not sure if I should believe it or not x_x Then again if he IS the town doc it's better that I get lynched instead of him, and I'm not leading by many votes.... fucking claims like 10 mins before deadline? Counterclaims anyone?


That's a very un-scumlike reaction.

I find it negated by the red statement that follows. In a game with unknown quantities of roles, a counterclaim wouldn't really do anything to prove whether LM was lying. Verily, we HAD a counterclaim and...he wasn't lying.

I had the same thought, but I couldn't reconcile it with the request for counterclaims. Am I wrong?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 00:35 GMT
#4545
On September 27 2013 09:31 Cephiro wrote:
I'm starting to understand why people feel frustrated in some games when I pressure them. It's fucking annoying to have several townreads tunneling on me nonstop for the worst reasons ever. And then there are people like kush roaming free all over the place.

Anyway, if someone has questions for me, ask now and I'll reply asap. I probably won't be around at the lynch and this may be a last chance to get insight into my actions, reads and opinions.

If there are any non-braindead townies around, that is. Unlike these certain few people that are happily herding a bunch of sheep while most of their reasoning is: "I think he's just lying."

That scumhunting. Irl trust issues with people or something? Fucking annoying I say. Anything I say is just "You're lying scum, I don't give a fuck." to most of the people.

D1 we lynched a blue. D2 the lynch was between two townies and a blue got lynched. This shouldn't happen.

To clarify, are you saying that after leaving now, you won't be back for a full 48 hours?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 00:46 GMT
#4551
Mocsta I'm terribly disappointed in your counterclaim, even if you're scum. It was a bad idea and hurt your team regardless of which side you're on. That's all I'm going to say on the matter. I still think you're super swell.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 02:02 GMT
#4570
Someone was saved...that wasn't Yamato or marv???

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 02:03 GMT
#4571
Or maybe they double-stacked one of them. That makes sense to me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 02:03 GMT
#4572
I'm going on strike until we get some fucking modkills. Period.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 02:17 GMT
#4590
Like Coag AND Umasi had no input overnight, then within 5 minutes of the day starting, they're both up in here trying to suck marv's dick.

Like, no one EVER lynches into the dead's scumlist, like EVER. What the fuck is going on here?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 02:30 GMT
#4596
On September 27 2013 11:29 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 11:15 iamperfection wrote:
On September 27 2013 11:14 Coagulation wrote:
Also ve is scum

why?

Because marv would have read ve as town without any doubt if he was

Well that's not true in the slightest lmao
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 03:40 GMT
#4623
I'm taking Mocsta down. FUCK YEAH!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 03:46 GMT
#4625
Fuck you I'm taking Mocsta down.

##Vote: Mocsta
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 03:59 GMT
#4632
First: can we assume that sentiment is that Cephiro is the lynch today? Yes? No?

Yes. We can. Because marv died and that was his dying breath right?

Well guess who didn't give a shit who was lynched yesterday. Mocsta.

First of all, he didn't really like either of the wagons at the time. Thought they were both town, and wanted to get a third wagon going on a third candidate in Zaragon.
On September 26 2013 09:54 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 09:51 iamperfection wrote:
i dont think we have enough votes to switch to anyone that already dosnt have votes however.

50% of the game is between Ceph/LoneMeow.

That means we can get 50% of the game on zara.. and then with a proper 3way (7 votes each) it will be interesting to see how the wagons respond to each other.


Which...whatever. If that was his read that was his read right? But he was bucking an already split-down-the-middle lynch, trying to get another wagon going? One of which, presumably, we're ALL certain is scum today right?
On September 26 2013 10:26 Mocsta wrote:
##Unvote

Just noticed Geript swapped sides.

Marv -> Zaragon... uuuuggghhhh

##Vote; Geript

On September 26 2013 10:56 Mocsta wrote:
Yep, jsut checked lone filter.

no yamato + he was against chairman lynch (which yam was proposing) so we have a problem houston

+ he questions cephiro for lurking, yet wouldnt vote him prior.

##vote: lonemeow[/b

geript vote on cepphiro is a major problem.

Okay so first of all, Lone's filter isn't long and he presumably would have read it before now because there were the candidates at the time right? But the other points he raises were issues BEFORE the doctor claim right? So why was he town before, or not lynchable enough to look for other candidates?

If Mocsta was town on LM before, there would have been no reason to disbelieve the doctor claim. Period. He would have been like "Oh, I was right. Cool dude!"

Nope.

[b]Mocsta wants to kill you. He wants harm to befall everything you love. He deserves your vote, and he deserves his fate.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 04:04 GMT
#4635
The evidence is more concrete with Mocsta. All we have are marv's feels on Cephiro. If/when Mocsta flips red, Cephiro will then be directly implicated.

I want to lynch Mocsta today.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 04:09 GMT
#4637
On September 27 2013 13:06 ObviousOne wrote:
Risen for scum MVP

BROTHER! ASSIST ME!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 04:11 GMT
#4640
Mocsta is the enemy of order. He seeks your confusion and doubt. He breathes your fear and loathing. He must be stopped, or we will surely all perish.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 04:15 GMT
#4642
On September 27 2013 13:14 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 13:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
Mocsta is the enemy of order. He seeks your confusion and doubt. He breathes your fear and loathing. He must be stopped, or we will surely all perish.

Shut up scum. You're next after we lynch Risen.

I ATTACK ONE AND THEY ALL PANIC! TOWN PLEASE!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 04:40 GMT
#4665
Mocsta you're a snake, and what's worse is that you're more verbose and eloquent than I am. You're willing to put more time into this game than I am, and frankly there's nothing you say that is going to make me believe that you're town based on the shenanigans surrounding the lynch. Inexcusable if you're town. My activity is one thing, but what you did to the lynch is completely inexcusable if you're town. I prefer to believe that you're incapable. That you could NOT do what you did to the lynch yesterday as town. And so that's where my vote lies.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 04:41 GMT
#4666
Town do the right thing. Lynch Mocsta.

To clarify, if you do not want to lynch Mocsta, you should lynch Cephiro.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 05:33 GMT
#4687
Mocsta, Pandain, Cephiro, geript, ObviousOne +1

Find it yourselves.

VE out.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O157
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft349
Nina 138
ViBE101
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14845
ZZZero.O 157
firebathero 105
Hyuk 59
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm160
febbydoto92
League of Legends
Doublelift3656
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5615
Other Games
summit1g8248
FrodaN2480
mouzStarbuck452
JimRising 396
KnowMe252
ArmadaUGS133
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1176
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• musti20045 28
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie707
• Shiphtur218
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 58m
INu's Battles
12h 58m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 58m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 58m
Replay Cast
23h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.