• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:42
CEST 01:42
KST 08:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9343 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 01:40 GMT
#3934
Mocsta does think I'm scum - but he doesn't want to disturb the wagons.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 01:42 GMT
#3937
On September 26 2013 10:40 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 10:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 26 2013 10:37 Pandain wrote:
I hate the word easy.
I go after people because I think they are scum.

I need to do psychology now.
VE is scum
+ Show Spoiler +
VE is scum

+ Show Spoiler +
haven't even receieved comments on it wtf

The attention is flattering, but I promise you'll be disappointed you didn't spend your time more wisely once I flip.

why are you using your so called flip as a bargaining chip when your in no danger of being nor probally being shot most likely. Whats with this defeatist attitude ve it makes no sense

Because I feel like we're about to lynch town again and tomorrow I'm going to be a really easy target unless Mocsta is telling the truth and actually checks me. And even then, I'll likely STILL get lynched because of my play the last two days. Not saying I'm giving up - just that I have little faith in town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 01:46 GMT
#3947
On September 26 2013 10:45 Mocsta wrote:
OK. i read the last posts of both players (Lone/Ceph).

Im heavily leaning towards a vote on Lone.
I don't get why if he deosnt' want to vote Ceph, he defaults to Tofu.

As for Ceph, he wanted to swap to Decon. so can't tell if he voting Lone cos he thinks he is scummy, or for survival?

Now, if both are scum, i can see why both are willing to unvote each other... but then, this would look pretty bad post-flip, so going to rule it out.

Between the two; im interpretting Cephiro actions as more townieish.

##Vote: loneMeow

You made the right choice.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 01:48 GMT
#3952
On September 26 2013 10:48 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 10:45 Cephiro wrote:
Again: Why does me or Lone have to be scum? It seems like many people are thinking one of us has to be scum, yet almost no-one considers the possibility that the lynch could be between two townies today.

Well, the wagons are set. i dont really hav ea choice

if it was up to me

i would lynch geript. no questions asked.

+1
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 01:49 GMT
#3953
Like, I knew Mocsta was fucking around and wasn't trying to actually move wagons, but I would TOTALLY TOTALLY switch to geript.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 01:50 GMT
#3957
HOLY FUCKING CHRIST LONE WHAT?!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 01:52 GMT
#3963
HE COULDN'T CLAIM THAT AS SCUM IF HE'S ABOUT TO GET LYNCHED BECAUSE IT WOULD OUT YAMATO AS SCUM

RIGHT?!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 01:59 GMT
#3998
On September 26 2013 10:56 Mocsta wrote:
Yep, jsut checked lone filter.

no yamato + he was against chairman lynch (which yam was proposing) so we have a problem houston

+ he questions cephiro for lurking, yet wouldnt vote him prior.

##vote: lonemeow[/b

geript vote on cepphiro is a major problem.


[B]On September 26 2013 10:57 Mocsta wrote:
OK. I DOC'D YAM

everyone, pile onto lonemeow.


These two posts don't go together. At all.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 02:00 GMT
#4004
In the first one he's "trying to figure out if the claim is real".

In the second one he knows the claim is not real.

So how/why was that first one there in the first place?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 02:01 GMT
#4007
WTF MOCSTA?!

##Shoot: Mocsta
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 02:17 GMT
#4031
I blame Mocsta and would thoroughly enjoy lynching him tomorrow EXCLUSIVELY for this.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 15:07 GMT
#4271
I am also not willing to call Mocsta scum based on this. I was angry last night, but the truth is that I can see him doing this as town (even though I don't think he's a TOTAL FUCKING MORON).

The way he's acted since the day however is null to me - if he's scum he knows his shit is cooked and if he's town he knows he's got a LOOOOOOOOOOT of explaining to do.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 15:09 GMT
#4273
I have doubts about Cephiro being scum.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 15:12 GMT
#4275
I would have done it if I'd had any time to react last night - everything happened so fast, but if Mocsta had come clean about NOT being the doctor sooner, I would have lynched Ceph instead of trying to lynch geript with Mocsta JUST out of spite for Mocsta.

As it was though, I wanted to lynch geript more.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 15:20 GMT
#4279
No one cares marv, it's all you've talked about since returning to the game. Like...Mocsta is at least trying to put his thoughts into the thread...you're just going on and on and on about how dumb everyone is.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 15:21 GMT
#4280
Like get over it dude - TL Towns = dumb mang.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 15:26 GMT
#4282
Fair enough - and I'm not saying you shouldn't be mad at Mocsta. All I'm saying is that it's my belief that he COULD do this as town. And it makes my ass twitch.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 15:29 GMT
#4284
Nah we got this.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 15:35 GMT
#4287
I mean...it was close again. It's really hard not to include Mocsta in thoughts about the lynch considering.

Ugh, like...there were SO MANY OUTLYING VOTES.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 15:38 GMT
#4288
What do you think about Koshi marv? I'm having a hard time coming up with any sort of read on his play. I've got him down as "Annoying".
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft457
ViBE115
Nina 114
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13836
firebathero 113
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm163
febbydoto92
League of Legends
Doublelift4652
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5215
Other Games
summit1g8584
FrodaN2422
JimRising 451
KnowMe211
ArmadaUGS109
Trikslyr25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1169
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream104
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 112
• musti20045 30
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 18m
INu's Battles
12h 18m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 18m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 18m
Replay Cast
23h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.