• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:17
CEST 22:17
KST 05:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9021 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 18 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 21:38 GMT
#3635
I thought he would include Sentinel in that "either/or" scenario.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 21:46 GMT
#3645
On September 26 2013 06:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
I thought he would include Sentinel in that "either/or" scenario.

My point is that he said earlier that he would lynch Sentinel didn't he? Maybe I'm misremembering, but I thought he was onboard the Sentinel thing, then when he peaces out suddenly the lynch is only between Ceph and FT. :/

I know that's not what you were getting at, I was adding my own thought to the collective. It's not all about you marv.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 21:49 GMT
#3651
Do you think we have a better shot at lynching Cephiro, oldschool veteran who "has the capability to make good-looking posts" or LM, scummy lurker who has 1 page of filter? Does it work both ways? If we lynch LM and he flips scum does Ceph look worse?

I guess I'm just wondering why Ceph over LM.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 21:54 GMT
#3657
Ehhhhhhhhhhh.....uuhhhhhhhhh......

That's.......not townlike from marv.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 21:56 GMT
#3661
I thought I did. Town is clearly drowning, so you're gonna peace out too?

Fuck it right, I'll just peace out too and leave it in Yam's oh-so-capable hands.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 21:58 GMT
#3668
It's going on me JAT.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 23:08 GMT
#3719
##Unvote
##Vote: LoneMeow


You've got my bow!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 01:05 GMT
#3871
Of the Chairman Ray voters I prefer geript. Everyone else I've got a pretty solid townread on....Sentinel being the least townie townread.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 01:07 GMT
#3877
Zara's targets have been meh but I've been relatively townie on Zara. I will not switch to Zara.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 01:11 GMT
#3880
Mocsta looks really really bad for doing what he just did imo.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 01:17 GMT
#3890
On September 26 2013 10:15 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 10:04 yamato77 wrote:
Cephiro, if you're town, you and I are going to have a chat.

You're going to give me your read of VE, and I'm going to decide whether you're worth saving or not.


Noticed this post of yours after I had posted my last message, so EBWOP:

I currently have him pegged as neutral. I haven't been able to get a convincing read of him into a direction or another yet. Mainly because while he provides many good points and reasoning for his somewhat differing reads, he also doesn't pressure his scumreads hard enough in my opinion. It seems like he is concentrating more on questioning the reads of others and defending people he considers town. (Which is not a bad thing, but I don't understand why he isn't pressuring his scumreads more.)

Pressuring reads isn't my forte. I don't know what to ask people, because generally I don't know what kind of stuff is important to determining their alignment. That's not how I scumhunt. I scumhunt by observing, picking up trends in their play and shit like that. Is it the best way? Probably not, but it's how I've found the most success.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 01:18 GMT
#3892
On September 26 2013 10:17 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 10:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
Mocsta looks really really bad for doing what he just did imo.

Vote me then, bish.

Or i will check/shoot/save you tonight.

I'm fine with you checking, but really don't shoot me dude. Ugh.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 01:19 GMT
#3894
inb4 "VE just claimed GF"
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 01:20 GMT
#3895
On September 26 2013 10:19 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 10:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 26 2013 10:15 Cephiro wrote:
On September 26 2013 10:04 yamato77 wrote:
Cephiro, if you're town, you and I are going to have a chat.

You're going to give me your read of VE, and I'm going to decide whether you're worth saving or not.


Noticed this post of yours after I had posted my last message, so EBWOP:

I currently have him pegged as neutral. I haven't been able to get a convincing read of him into a direction or another yet. Mainly because while he provides many good points and reasoning for his somewhat differing reads, he also doesn't pressure his scumreads hard enough in my opinion. It seems like he is concentrating more on questioning the reads of others and defending people he considers town. (Which is not a bad thing, but I don't understand why he isn't pressuring his scumreads more.)

Pressuring reads isn't my forte. I don't know what to ask people, because generally I don't know what kind of stuff is important to determining their alignment. That's not how I scumhunt. I scumhunt by observing, picking up trends in their play and shit like that. Is it the best way? Probably not, but it's how I've found the most success.


VE... Do you NOT remember Noir? You pressured me to all hell in that game D2. And I also remember you pressuring Hopeless.

This is actually bullshit you are spewing.

I was like literally the only person doing anything. Someone had to do something. There are a ton of people in this game and EVERYONE wants to pressure someone. I'm not spewing bullshit.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 01:24 GMT
#3896
Guys I'm just not in a "lynch-drivey" kind of mood this game. I'm in more of a sit-back-and-commenty kind of mood. That's not a crime last time I checked.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 01:25 GMT
#3901
On September 26 2013 10:24 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 10:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
inb4 "VE just claimed GF"

U better hope u r.

Cos last night I checked Yam

So GTFO

YOU GTFO MOCSTA
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 01:26 GMT
#3903
No bby I didn't mean it plz don't go bbygrl.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 01:27 GMT
#3906
DUDE SICK MOVES MOCSTA
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 01:32 GMT
#3912
Hey wait a second, there's no option for the correct answer.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 26 2013 01:39 GMT
#3932
On September 26 2013 10:37 Pandain wrote:
I hate the word easy.
I go after people because I think they are scum.

I need to do psychology now.
VE is scum
+ Show Spoiler +
VE is scum

+ Show Spoiler +
haven't even receieved comments on it wtf

The attention is flattering, but I promise you'll be disappointed you didn't spend your time more wisely once I flip.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O86
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason183
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16030
Artosis 906
ZZZero.O 86
Hyun 40
NaDa 25
Bale 23
Dota 2
qojqva2737
League of Legends
Doublelift2551
JimRising 175
Counter-Strike
Fnx 695
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5962
Khaldor1274
Liquid`Hasu955
Other Games
summit1g6813
FrodaN2475
B2W.Neo888
ToD253
KnowMe109
Railgan37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1349
BasetradeTV272
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• Adnapsc2 29
• Reevou 12
• Hupsaiya 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• FirePhoenix7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie874
• Shiphtur252
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 43m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 43m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 43m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.