• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:16
CEST 22:16
KST 05:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9043 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 18 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 01:00 GMT
#3173
Like Mattchew isn't even defending himself - he's put no effort into his own defense, and there's nothing you can do with that. He either will eventually or he won't, but the deadline will be the deadline - and that's when people will start voting like they mean it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 05:26 GMT
#3234
Get better kush. I'm enjoying enjoying a game with you.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 17:58 GMT
#3472
I don't like Mattchew using balance as his reasoning for being suspicious of marv. That's just...I just don't like it.

However it's far more likely to come from a town Matt than a scum Matt imo. Why? Because it's fucking retarded and I don't think he'd have the balls to say "I think town leader X is scum based on literally nothing".

##Unvote

This requires some thought. So think on this I shall.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 20:16 GMT
#3510
I am also going to vote for LoneMeow. For the town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 20:37 GMT
#3536
As far as I know, the lynch was never limited to Cephiro and FT. Sentinel is still an option, I'm now on the table for some, but for some reason LM chose FT between FT and Cephiro.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 21:01 GMT
#3551
On September 26 2013 05:44 Pandain wrote:
Quick reasons why VE is scum before I go to class:
1. Has been lurking day two but still clearly reading.
2. Tried to cast doubt on Yamato as confirmed town, why even do that.
3. Just accused JAT for "why you pick FT" and being incredulous at it. Despite this, VE has said that he thinks FT best option and he only switched because no one would talk to him. Why is he so surprised at JAT.
4. Hasn't really been pushing lynches, merely commenting, agreeing, or disagreeing
5. Yam and WoS both thought and said VE was scum before they got shot.
6.
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 05:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
I am also going to vote for LoneMeow. For the town.


g2g be back later plz vote VE I will help with the crusade
Bad random vote, doesn't comment on key issues going on which corresponds to my noting his inconspicious absense.



1) Not alignment indicative. I would read the thread regardless of my alignment, and I'm wont to lurk these days regardless of alignment. I'm here when I can be, and I comment on pertinent issues when I can. This does not make me scum.

2) It has nothing to do with "casting doubt". It has to do with getting burned as fuck by people (myself included) confirming someone as town when they (we) absolutely should NOT have. I may believe that Yamato is town (and I do, presently) but that doesn't mean that he's "confirmed town". As I said before: the only confirmed town are the dead.

3) I don't even know what you're referring to here. Maybe a quote or something could help.

4) Again, this isn't alignment indicative in the least. Once upon a time in my mafia career, yes. Nowadays, not so much. However I have been, as you say, commenting, agreeing or disagreeing with things. I don't understand why you say this is a point against me, if anything it shows that I'm trying to figure out the game WITH others. But whatever. This is a null tell.

5) WIFOM. Also as scum I don't shoot people who are suspicious of me. I shoot people who are NOT suspicious of me. Ask anyone. WIFOM defense of a WIFOM point. Suck it bro.

6) Maybe you could explain how this "random vote" is bad. You may not like my reasons, but it's not a BAD vote - guy hasn't done anything and I think he's a fine vote for today.

In short, this case is bad and you should feel bad Pandain. For shame.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 21:03 GMT
#3555
I think rayn is town...not voting rayn.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 21:12 GMT
#3570
On September 26 2013 06:09 Cephiro wrote:
@VE: What are your main reasons for thinking rayn is town?


Mainly how spastic he is with regard to calling people scum. Like, someone does something he doesn't like, they're IMMEDIATELY SCUM. This is the kind of posting I see most often come from town...fearless, opinionated.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 21:14 GMT
#3573
On September 26 2013 06:13 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 06:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 26 2013 06:09 Cephiro wrote:
@VE: What are your main reasons for thinking rayn is town?


Mainly how spastic he is with regard to calling people scum. Like, someone does something he doesn't like, they're IMMEDIATELY SCUM. This is the kind of posting I see most often come from town...fearless, opinionated.


? he's much less 'spastic' than usual about it.

this is pretty much indisputable. whether it makes him mafia is another matter.

this is carnage btw. i'm going for a shower.

Time to shine twinkle-toes.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 21:17 GMT
#3582
On September 26 2013 06:15 marvellosity wrote:
I've already shone.

Ceph is singularly unimpressive still.

I'm curious given his choice of 2 mafia reads that he doesn't even touch upon the fact that one would be bussing the other.

I don't hate Ceph for scum - I don't like him for lynch today though. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 21:19 GMT
#3588
##Unvote
##Vote Cephiro


?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 21:20 GMT
#3591
You said do something productive - to your eyes would that be considered productive?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 21:23 GMT
#3598
I actually do want to lynch LM though - for the reason I gave. I don't care if you don't think it's "decent" enough.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 21:24 GMT
#3600
He has less than 1 page of content, like what do you want me to say?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 21:26 GMT
#3606
On September 26 2013 06:25 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 06:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
He has less than 1 page of content, like what do you want me to say?


Why did you give up on FT? You clearly thought he was scum.


Gosh golly gee Pandain, if I clearly thought he was scum then I'm not scum myself...........right?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 21:28 GMT
#3610
On September 26 2013 06:27 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 06:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 26 2013 06:15 marvellosity wrote:
I've already shone.

Ceph is singularly unimpressive still.

I'm curious given his choice of 2 mafia reads that he doesn't even touch upon the fact that one would be bussing the other.

I don't hate Ceph for scum - I don't like him for lynch today though. :/


thing is, I'm right and you aren't.

Why is that "the thing"? Where's my vote bish?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 21:29 GMT
#3613
Too many things. Tell me what you think of LM, and explain to me why we haven't killed him yet.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 21:30 GMT
#3616
On September 26 2013 06:30 marvellosity wrote:
Pandain could well still be mafia but I don't think he's the best lynch today maybe.

LM made himself a good lynch with his extremely odd either/or peace-out vote.

GOD DAMNIT THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 21:33 GMT
#3623
Not even the one I pointed out as, specifically, sounding sincere?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 21:34 GMT
#3628
On September 26 2013 06:34 Pandain wrote:
Bit annoyed ATM that I'm being ignored, I guess I'll explain my thoughts more later

I'm not ignoring you - but then you don't care cause I'm scum right?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O86
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason183
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16030
Artosis 906
ZZZero.O 86
Hyun 40
NaDa 25
Bale 23
Dota 2
qojqva2737
League of Legends
Doublelift2551
JimRising 175
Counter-Strike
Fnx 695
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5962
Khaldor1274
Liquid`Hasu955
Other Games
summit1g6813
FrodaN2475
B2W.Neo888
ToD253
KnowMe109
Railgan37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1349
BasetradeTV272
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• Adnapsc2 29
• Reevou 12
• Hupsaiya 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• FirePhoenix7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie874
• Shiphtur252
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 44m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 44m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 44m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.