• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:14
CEST 21:14
KST 04:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9370 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 18 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 16:29 GMT
#2897
Well, marv is the most important player in any game...didn't you get the memo sir?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 16:30 GMT
#2901
On September 25 2013 01:29 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2013 01:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 25 2013 01:12 marvellosity wrote:
Tell me VE. Have you ever heard anyone accuse someone before in the first cycle for "not being afraid to die"?

I mean, wtf is that? How is that even a thing?

No I get what he was saying. He just wasn't familiar with your meta of playing fearlessly regardless of role or alignment. But yeah, I could get the whole "not afraid to die" thing. Scum know they aren't getting night-killed right? So they make assumptions about what they'll do the following day and shit like that not taking into account the fact that they might get nightkilled.

That was not odd to me. What's odd to me is his insistence that you should die for being alive. That IS odd.


I can't think of a single instance where someone's been accused on the basis that Matt accused me. Certainly not on cycle 1, and I don't think any cycle.

Can you think of an example?

No, I just understand the accusation. I don't care about precedents. I care about whether the line of thought makes sense or not.

Do you not understand the idea behind it or are you just salty that I don't agree that that particular instance of it is scummy?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 16:35 GMT
#2907
On September 25 2013 01:32 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2013 01:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 25 2013 01:29 marvellosity wrote:
On September 25 2013 01:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 25 2013 01:12 marvellosity wrote:
Tell me VE. Have you ever heard anyone accuse someone before in the first cycle for "not being afraid to die"?

I mean, wtf is that? How is that even a thing?

No I get what he was saying. He just wasn't familiar with your meta of playing fearlessly regardless of role or alignment. But yeah, I could get the whole "not afraid to die" thing. Scum know they aren't getting night-killed right? So they make assumptions about what they'll do the following day and shit like that not taking into account the fact that they might get nightkilled.

That was not odd to me. What's odd to me is his insistence that you should die for being alive. That IS odd.


I can't think of a single instance where someone's been accused on the basis that Matt accused me. Certainly not on cycle 1, and I don't think any cycle.

Can you think of an example?

No, I just understand the accusation. I don't care about precedents. I care about whether the line of thought makes sense or not.

Do you not understand the idea behind it or are you just salty that I don't agree that that particular instance of it is scummy?


I care about precedents, because it shows it's not something that's occurred to accuse people of before in any other game in my mafia memory. Which suggests it's either a) fabricated or b) large paranoia.

I understand what the concept is supposed to be, but it's just nonsense.

You're nonsense.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 20:46 GMT
#2960
On September 25 2013 05:46 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2013 05:41 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On September 25 2013 05:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 24 2013 18:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Since when has yamato been confirmed town?

Also, what do you guys think of Cheesecake lately? He's been under the radar for a while, only showed up once for night 1 to sheep yamato.

So now you think yamato is confirmed town? What made you chance your mind?


No I don't. I'm questioning his last post:

On September 24 2013 12:22 yamato77 wrote:
I'm confirmed town, so what I say actually goes today.

We lynch Sentinel.


you know he is pretty much confirmed town right?

This is false. No one is confirmed town except for the dead. We have claims. Whether you believe the claims or not is your own thing, but no one in the game left alive is confirmed town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 20:50 GMT
#2963
The fact that there are only 3 kills weighs on my mind. The fact that I was suspicious of Coag, and that he's claimed one of the three kills last night. The fact that Yamato hasn't done shit since the day post except try and leverage his position.

Yes, iamp, I do have reason not to believe him. Fucking ass.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 20:53 GMT
#2968
It's something I'm considering, albeit less seriously than other options.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 21:00 GMT
#2976
On September 25 2013 05:58 deconduo wrote:
Wait unless I'm missing something here, how is yamato confirmed? From what I understand, and coag hasn't been that forthcoming with information, coag claimed a vig shot on yamato, and yamato claimed he was protected. Why does that make yamato town? All it means is that coag is semi-confirmed, and a doc saved yamato.

Why would a scum lie about being protected, it makes sense for yamato to claim the protection regardless of his alignment.

Coag claimed a shot on VA, who died in the Daypost. Meaning we're missing a KP from last night.

Yamato claimed being protected, seemingly explaining the missing KP.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 21:02 GMT
#2980
The questions become: do you believe that a town-aligned Coag would use his vig shot on VA? Do you believe that a doctor would protect Yamato based on yesterday? And do you believe that scum would shoot a town-aligned Yamato?

The answer is no to too many of these questions for me to just accept Yamato as confirmed town. I want him to continue establishing his towniness as if he were not.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 21:03 GMT
#2985
On September 25 2013 06:03 FirmTofu wrote:
I was under the assumption that geript shot VA? Wasn't Coag thinking of withholding his shot?

geript claimed he was lying about having a shot. Keep up sir.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 21:07 GMT
#2993
I just don't want people confirming him as fucking town Marv, you of all people could understand why not. Fucker.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 21:30 GMT
#3021
Marv direct me. I'm too busy with work to reread the whole thread right now, but I can filter and give thoughts. Help me help you find scum.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 21:34 GMT
#3028
On September 25 2013 06:32 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2013 06:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
Marv direct me. I'm too busy with work to reread the whole thread right now, but I can filter and give thoughts. Help me help you find scum.

Filter me please. I am one of the leading candidates for the lynch today so my filter would be a worthwhile investment.

I filtered you earlier and didn't like what I read. Feel free to filter me to get an idea of why.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 21:35 GMT
#3031
On September 25 2013 06:35 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2013 06:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 25 2013 06:32 FirmTofu wrote:
On September 25 2013 06:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
Marv direct me. I'm too busy with work to reread the whole thread right now, but I can filter and give thoughts. Help me help you find scum.

Filter me please. I am one of the leading candidates for the lynch today so my filter would be a worthwhile investment.

I filtered you earlier and didn't like what I read. Feel free to filter me to get an idea of why.

what do you think of tofus point he made on umasi?

I like it far more than anything else he's done this game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 21:37 GMT
#3035
Can anyone tell me who iamp replaced without telling me to RTFT?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 21:39 GMT
#3038
Okay, yeah you're gonna have to do something then iamp. You being here interacting with the thread without giving any kind of thougths on the gamestate is scummy as hell. It feels more like you're trying to manipulate town sentiment rather than trying to gather information.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 23:54 GMT
#3129
On September 25 2013 08:53 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2013 08:19 marvellosity wrote:
It is pretty bizarre that jat didn't comment on Matt at all.

I would think scum would at least want to comment on it one way or another. Indicates town to me.

I would think town would at least want to comment on it one way or another. Indicates null to me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 00:06 GMT
#3144
On September 25 2013 09:05 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2013 08:57 Pandain wrote:
On September 25 2013 08:54 marvellosity wrote:
On September 25 2013 08:53 Pandain wrote:
On September 25 2013 08:19 marvellosity wrote:
It is pretty bizarre that jat didn't comment on Matt at all.

I would think scum would at least want to comment on it one way or another. Indicates town to me.


so the ~20 players who haven't commented on it are all town then?

pro logic Pandy.

Context context, would assume you know not to generalize traits of scum and traits of town


isn't that what you did? lol

I was biting my tongue.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 00:44 GMT
#3165
*glare*

Wasn't Frued Australian?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 00:47 GMT
#3167
It was a multi-layered joke that you ruined by correcting me. Whatever I'll be in my trailer.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 25 2013 00:58 GMT
#3171
Well, read. The Mattchew case isn't going to disappear, so all you can do in the meantime is read the game, as it's happened. You don't have to be constantly interacting with it, though I know that's what you like to do.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1638
RotterdaM869
TaKeTV 351
IndyStarCraft 200
SteadfastSC135
ZombieGrub67
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1673
RotterdaM 908
IndyStarCraft 191
MaxPax 177
RuFF_SC2 152
SteadfastSC 124
ZombieGrub85
UpATreeSC 72
MindelVK 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2914
Shuttle 551
Dewaltoss 104
910 75
Mind 69
Zeus 63
Bale 15
Dota 2
qojqva3586
Counter-Strike
fl0m6205
pashabiceps1261
Fnx 667
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4281
Liquid`Hasu481
Other Games
Beastyqt792
ceh9450
mouzStarbuck382
C9.Mang0152
ToD102
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 140
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• Eskiya23 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie781
• Shiphtur312
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 46m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 46m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.