• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:05
CEST 17:05
KST 00:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8213 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 24 Next All
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 13:50 GMT
#2218
On August 12 2013 22:44 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 22:36 Clarity_nl wrote:
Erm, I bolded the entire last paragraph but I disagree with excluding the possibility that scum was around but gambled on the fact that oberyn fakeclaimed.

Well, when people make weird claims I am pretty good at calling them out on it, but this one-two went right by me. I briefly considered the possibility with both being a Martell, but was quick to conclude it was just a coincidence. Watching Xatalos is not very farfetched, and the clame timing makes sense as well: he watched someone get locked up at home. Not as damning as watching a kill happen, but has a good chance of flushing out Blackfyres.

So the claim made sense.

A Blackfyre reaching this conclusion and deciding to gamble his life on Oberyn not knowing his name seems really unlikely. I don't see how you can think otherwise.


As I said I'm willing to go with it for now. The lynchpool it produces is cool by me.

Since oberyn didn't reveal names a fakeclaim was my first thought.
Then again I didn't consider that if onegu wasn't part of it (and I thought he wasn't) that a town oberyn would be revealing a blue role.

So yeah, maybe with some more thought into it your conclusion makes more sense.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 13:52 GMT
#2221
On August 12 2013 22:50 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 22:47 Koshi wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:35 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:34 Koshi wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:32 Onegu wrote:
Btw its not just Snb and Vivax absent, Jrkirby hasnt posted, and I think koshi also just posted for the first time.

THAT REMINDS ME OF YOUR SHITTY CASE ON ME. HAHAHAHA

You scum Onegu?

lol speaking of shitty cases maybe you should go read the one you just posted.

You can only claim stupid or scum tbh.
What vigi was ever going to shoot gumshoe? herpderp I better us my vigi shot on a 1 hp lurker (or at least very low) Like how is that even the most plausible reason why gum died???? Most likely is that one in your House is scum or you are scum. Like 99% scum killed gumshoe, 1% a retarded vigi.

listen you retard how the fuck would the vigi know that gum had 1 hp


That's a fair point but a LOT of people were aware of who was getting lord kp'd that night.
Surely the vigi if he did not know would try to find out before shooting someone?

As town vigi I would not shoot the person the lords are kping, even if he didn't die close to nightpost.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 14:13 GMT
#2239
On August 12 2013 23:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 23:09 Acrofales wrote:
On August 12 2013 23:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 12 2013 23:05 Acrofales wrote:
On August 12 2013 23:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:55 Acrofales wrote:
@Oberyn: I probably should have waited with revealing the detective's information, but I saw the PM urging me to talk to the other lords and saw no point in just telling the lords, so I told the general populace. Waiting may have revealed some associative tells from Yamato and may have been the better course of action. Your kinsman has not been taking our meeting seriously since its very start, though, so I don't think we missed out on much.

Why didnt you talk with Sharrant instead of outing him?

He was already outed? You should come south, my dear Lord Stark. All that cold is freezing your brain to the point of utter uselessness.

He is in your house right? I and I dont think anyone else thought he was the cop before you posted that yamato got checked.

Yeah yeah. You're a Blackfyre. Nobody is really this stupid.

So lets ask other dudes.

Before Acro claimed the red check on Yamato, who thought that Sharrant was cop?

On August 12 2013 22:55 Acrofales wrote:
@Oberyn: I probably should have waited with revealing the detective's information, but I saw the PM urging me to talk to the other lords and saw no point in just telling the lords, so I told the general populace. Waiting may have revealed some associative tells from Yamato and may have been the better course of action. Your kinsman has not been taking our meeting seriously since its very start, though, so I don't think we missed out on much.


Read the thread for once, oats.

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 14:19 GMT
#2243
You're asking why he outed sharrant. That is why.

Can you come to a conclusion or something please.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 14:19 GMT
#2245
On August 12 2013 23:19 iamperfection wrote:
through pms im 95% sure that oats is town


Me too, sadly.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 14:24 GMT
#2250
On August 12 2013 23:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
What clarity? All that says is that Acro just claimed the check. NOT WHY. FUCK READING GUYS.


It says he got urged to talk to the lords, but felt that there was no reason to keep it from the thread.
He says that in hindsight he should have waited.

There are reasons. If you think the reasons are shitty, say so and why.
Otherwise stop being so damn useless.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 14:32 GMT
#2259
What do you mean post red flip. The reveal of the check in thread or?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 14:44 GMT
#2273
On August 12 2013 23:34 Oberyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 23:32 Clarity_nl wrote:
What do you mean post red flip. The reveal of the check in thread or?


The check/trolling of the thread.


So it's all useless wifom because this happened after he claimed scum, is what you're saying?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 14:46 GMT
#2277
nvm I'm being dumb. Gonna take a break
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 15:19 GMT
#2300
On August 12 2013 23:53 Acrofales wrote:
@Clarity: what do you think about SnB?


Vivax summed it up nicely.

I'm kinda torn though. n0 he felt town. His pressure on me and then backing off when it wasn't going anywhere (and the pm conversation we've had about it) felt town.
That said, he hasn't done anything since.

He said he wanted to run for lord again n2 but I definitely don't want him as lord again.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 15:31 GMT
#2311
On August 13 2013 00:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 00:28 Koshi wrote:
On August 13 2013 00:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yeah acro.
Its not cause Yamato flips town.

Even after the baby seals and the gifs? lol... Impossible. The guy makes a podcast. He will not trow a game like this.

I dont understand what you are saying.


He's saying yamato is confirmed scum.

Not that it matters since oyu said it doesnt matter what yamato flips you want to lynch acro.

I'm annoyed, why can't people just understand eachother?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 16:34 GMT
#2334
On August 13 2013 01:29 Risen wrote:
No need to ask, just do. It's looks scummy to me when people don't appear confident.


Risen are you scum?
Between your shitty d1 and useless d2 I find it hard to think of you as town.

And now this post, where you tell someone they're looking scummy and they should do something differently so they stop looking scummy. Like what the fuck?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 16:35 GMT
#2335
"Dude you look like scum, here let me help you fix that"

as opposed to

"Dude you look like scum, you're scum!"
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 17:16 GMT
#2351
Risen when asked what happened to your opening giant post and what you still believe in you gave a very generic answer. Could you just like, take the 5 names you said were scum and tell us your current reads on them?

For reference:
Oats
Dl
Xata
Grack
Clarity
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 17:22 GMT
#2354
On August 13 2013 02:18 Risen wrote:
Really though my number one scum read right now is Rayn.


The extent of what I know of your read on rayn is about the same as what I know of all your other reads:
On August 13 2013 01:31 Risen wrote:
Shit. Rayne is scum.


Care to elaborate?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 17:27 GMT
#2357
On August 13 2013 02:25 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 02:22 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 13 2013 02:18 Risen wrote:
Really though my number one scum read right now is Rayn.


The extent of what I know of your read on rayn is about the same as what I know of all your other reads:
On August 13 2013 01:31 Risen wrote:
Shit. Rayne is scum.


Care to elaborate?


It's not a read.


Jesus christ.

On August 13 2013 02:18 Risen wrote:
Really though my number one scum read right now is Rayn.


???
WHY DO YOU THINK RAYN IS SCUM YOU FUCKER
THIS ISNT DIFFICULT
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 17:54 GMT
#2368
I think risen is a great lord kp target btw.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 17:58 GMT
#2375
On August 13 2013 02:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 02:54 Clarity_nl wrote:
I think risen is a great lord kp target btw.

Why?


He's completely useless yet still posting in an active manner.

Clearly he's following the thread but he doesn't care about figuring the game out or making himself readable.
All he's done is call people scum (the wrong people, too) without any reasoning.

Kill it with fire.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 19:17 GMT
#2415
Risen where's your promised giant post after lunch?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 12 2013 19:55 GMT
#2433
Scum try to emulate a town mindset but they don't always succeed, if they did scum would win 100% of the time.
Saying "what you're saying is WIFOM" is not only, dumb, it's also untrue in this case.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 372
ProTech141
BRAT_OK 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32492
Bisu 3014
Shuttle 1787
Hyuk 1192
EffOrt 770
Mini 527
Larva 410
ZerO 302
Soma 285
firebathero 252
[ Show more ]
Zeus 119
hero 110
Sexy 77
Last 61
Hyun 48
Mong 46
PianO 39
Pusan 35
Killer 34
Trap 33
Aegong 31
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 28
Hm[arnc] 25
sorry 19
zelot 15
Rock 12
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
Terrorterran 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8456
qojqva1716
Dendi816
Counter-Strike
fl0m2775
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1355
crisheroes1136
Liquid`Hasu595
Lowko452
Other Games
singsing2146
B2W.Neo1322
Beastyqt573
Hui .211
Livibee209
Liquid`VortiX151
ArmadaUGS110
KnowMe98
Mew2King90
elazer72
Mlord38
CosmosSc2 20
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream69
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 53
• poizon28 17
• Adnapsc2 10
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8653
• WagamamaTV257
League of Legends
• Jankos1861
Other Games
• Shiphtur93
Upcoming Events
FEL
55m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 55m
INu's Battles
20h 55m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.