• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:48
CEST 08:48
KST 15:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8699 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 24 Next All
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 15:13 GMT
#1844
On August 12 2013 00:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yes i would. You basically gave the only possible fakeclaim to mafia in case X is scum.


People aren't dumb
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 15:23 GMT
#1851
On August 12 2013 00:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 00:13 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 00:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yes i would. You basically gave the only possible fakeclaim to mafia in case X is scum.


People aren't dumb

1) Yes, people are dumb
2) Even if they weren´t there is no reason to tell anyone what answers you are going to accept before they answer..


Unless you're gonna come to some kind of conclusion that me or xata is scum I don't see a reason for you to once again produce a page of uselessness.

Information became available, information got analyzed, conclusions were drawn. Every person does this.
You think if X player is scum he's gonna come into the thread and say "yeah I'm town roleblocker I thought xata was scum"?
People aren't THAT dumb.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 16:47 GMT
#1884
On August 12 2013 01:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What was the point of outing the result of the HP check to everyone?


What is the point of asking dumb questions. He got told it was dumb and he said "yeah it was, my bad"
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 17:34 GMT
#1917
On August 12 2013 02:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 02:16 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:08 iamperfection wrote:
Like what's the point to this rayne I don't get it?

The point is i would expect some cooperation in houses. Your house doesn't seem to cooperate and i would like to know why?

So the fact that I didn't give them a book of how to play mafia for dummies means we don't cooperate? I asked them their thoughts on what to do and quite frankly I was going to do what I thought was best.

Okay now we are getting somewhere. Why do you think Grackaroni outed the check result if you specifically asked his thoughts on what to do?


Please rayn, I beg you, stop. Here, let me help you and quote the relevant posts.

On August 11 2013 14:24 Grackaroni wrote:
We used our check on our own house before the end of the night and Me/Iamp/Xatalos all had 7 hp. Gumshoe had 1, so every lord did shoot him but why wouldn't they since he was town...

On August 11 2013 14:27 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 14:26 Onegu wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:24 Grackaroni wrote:
We used our check on our own house before the end of the night and Me/Iamp/Xatalos all had 7 hp. Gumshoe had 1, so every lord did shoot him but why wouldn't they since he was town...



Why are you giving this info out?

you thought it was odd so I told you what was up. Shouldn't make a difference anyway

On August 11 2013 14:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 14:29 Onegu wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:26 Onegu wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:24 Grackaroni wrote:
We used our check on our own house before the end of the night and Me/Iamp/Xatalos all had 7 hp. Gumshoe had 1, so every lord did shoot him but why wouldn't they since he was town...



Why are you giving this info out?

you thought it was odd so I told you what was up. Shouldn't make a difference anyway



Yeah letting scum know exactly how many KP to use doesnt make a a difference

you're right that was stupid.


Thanks for wasting 10 posts on this subject though. DRAW A CONCLUSION OR STFU
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 17:38 GMT
#1920
On August 12 2013 02:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 02:34 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:16 iamperfection wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:08 iamperfection wrote:
Like what's the point to this rayne I don't get it?

The point is i would expect some cooperation in houses. Your house doesn't seem to cooperate and i would like to know why?

So the fact that I didn't give them a book of how to play mafia for dummies means we don't cooperate? I asked them their thoughts on what to do and quite frankly I was going to do what I thought was best.

Okay now we are getting somewhere. Why do you think Grackaroni outed the check result if you specifically asked his thoughts on what to do?


Please rayn, I beg you, stop. Here, let me help you and quote the relevant posts.

On August 11 2013 14:24 Grackaroni wrote:
We used our check on our own house before the end of the night and Me/Iamp/Xatalos all had 7 hp. Gumshoe had 1, so every lord did shoot him but why wouldn't they since he was town...

On August 11 2013 14:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:26 Onegu wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:24 Grackaroni wrote:
We used our check on our own house before the end of the night and Me/Iamp/Xatalos all had 7 hp. Gumshoe had 1, so every lord did shoot him but why wouldn't they since he was town...



Why are you giving this info out?

you thought it was odd so I told you what was up. Shouldn't make a difference anyway

On August 11 2013 14:32 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:29 Onegu wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:26 Onegu wrote:
On August 11 2013 14:24 Grackaroni wrote:
We used our check on our own house before the end of the night and Me/Iamp/Xatalos all had 7 hp. Gumshoe had 1, so every lord did shoot him but why wouldn't they since he was town...



Why are you giving this info out?

you thought it was odd so I told you what was up. Shouldn't make a difference anyway



Yeah letting scum know exactly how many KP to use doesnt make a a difference

you're right that was stupid.


Thanks for wasting 10 posts on this subject though. DRAW A CONCLUSION OR STFU

Here is your conclusion. iamperfection and Grackaroni are doing incredibly stupid stuff if they are town.
They are not working together in their house.
When they are being called out from their stupid stuff they say "my bad, it was dumb".

WHY THE FUCK DO TOWNIES DO STUPID STUFF WITHOUT THINKING FOR 5 MINUTES?
Right, for no reason..


Which is worse. A townie doing something stupid, acknowledging it and moving on.
Or the townie who shits up 3 pages talking about the mistake and how he cant believe that THIS TOWNIE DID SOMETHING DUMB.
Unless you think it makes him scum, stop talking about it. If you think it makes him scum, explain why.

Just stop with the fucking questions that lead nowhere. What the fuck do you expect iamp to answer that'll help town in any way??
"Oh yeah I forgot I told him not to say it in thread, sorry, yeah you're right he's scum"
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 17:40 GMT
#1924
On August 12 2013 02:39 Acrofales wrote:
EBWOP: jesus christ = By the seven!


Roleplayslip, lynch!
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 17:53 GMT
#1935
On August 12 2013 02:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
EBWOP: And after all this ridiculous stuff people are just letting this kinda stuff slip by because the guys said "my bad, it was stupid".

wtf is up with you? How are you going to find mafia if every scummy thing is gonna be brushed away by sinply saying "my bad, i was dumb"?


Because dumb does not equal scummy. If I point out something that is scummy scum can't say "yeah that was scummy my bad". If someone does something dumb and it gets pointed out they can say "yeah that was dumb my bad"

You're also wrong, because strange things already happened with the kp. Gumshoe was at 1 hp from house kp and died in the nightpost.
I stand by the fact that this means one of the lannisters is scum.

The question is, do you think he's scum? If your answer is no then my follow-up question is what the fuck are you doing?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 18:00 GMT
#1941
On August 12 2013 02:55 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 02:53 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 02:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
EBWOP: And after all this ridiculous stuff people are just letting this kinda stuff slip by because the guys said "my bad, it was stupid".

wtf is up with you? How are you going to find mafia if every scummy thing is gonna be brushed away by sinply saying "my bad, i was dumb"?


Because dumb does not equal scummy. If I point out something that is scummy scum can't say "yeah that was scummy my bad". If someone does something dumb and it gets pointed out they can say "yeah that was dumb my bad"

You're also wrong, because strange things already happened with the kp. Gumshoe was at 1 hp from house kp and died in the nightpost.
I stand by the fact that this means one of the lannisters is scum.

The question is, do you think he's scum? If your answer is no then my follow-up question is what the fuck are you doing?

no the likeliest conclusion is that gum was shot by a town vig at the end of the night when he was still alive.


Maybe from your perspective, if you are town (which I think is likely) that makes sense.
As I've said I'm not going to pursue this until way later in the game if there's been no claim for the shot or no flip that suggests it could be a town shot.

However rayn is being dumb and it's annoying because it's exactly the way rayn started playing in titanic, which held up to its namesake.

iamp why is your vote not on yamato yet?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 18:07 GMT
#1943
On August 12 2013 03:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What is your conclusion Clarity? Do you think someone in that house is mafia? Why / why not?


Read the thread. I've been over this. Extensively.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 18:12 GMT
#1948
On August 12 2013 03:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 03:07 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 03:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What is your conclusion Clarity? Do you think someone in that house is mafia? Why / why not?


Read the thread. I've been over this. Extensively.

Yeah you have said you think at least one of those guys are mafia. Now you are brushing this under the carpet. Why? Why don´t you want to figure out which one of those 3 is mafia?


If gumshoe died at the hands of scum then one of those 3 is scum. If not, then not.
Right now we have no way of knowing, and iamp + xata have been pro-town regardless of their alignment (which is likely town)
If there is a scum it is likely grack, but he is not a good lynch until like 2 daycycles from now because of the cop check and the watcher check.

No real point talking about it now. I already talked about it.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 18:26 GMT
#1960
On August 12 2013 03:23 kushm4sta wrote:
honestly im waiting for more people to die before I get into this game.
acro is my only scumread right now.
1- rolefishing?
he pmed me this
Show nested quote +
Are you Oberyn's Mr. X? If so, do you need me to pass on a message?

no idea what this even means lol


This is pretty bad actually Acro. Can you confirm you asked him this and please explain why.
I'd also like to know if you asked anyone else.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 18:30 GMT
#1966
On August 12 2013 03:28 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 03:26 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 03:23 kushm4sta wrote:
honestly im waiting for more people to die before I get into this game.
acro is my only scumread right now.
1- rolefishing?
he pmed me this
Are you Oberyn's Mr. X? If so, do you need me to pass on a message?

no idea what this even means lol


This is pretty bad actually Acro. Can you confirm you asked him this and please explain why.
I'd also like to know if you asked anyone else.

Explain to me how this is bad and I will tell you.


If you are town, why ask anyone specifically to tell YOU if they're a blue role?
Do you think that if kush, as a blue role, would be incapable of telling us he visited xata?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 18:34 GMT
#1973
Yamato it's cool that you're scum but enough with the pictures, standard tl rules still apply.

On August 12 2013 03:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
yamato, why the fuck are you not taking this game seriously?


He's claimed scum.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 18:51 GMT
#1982
On August 12 2013 03:46 Koshi wrote:
I am back. I had soccer and couldn't post till now. I tried to make posts on my phone but it kept saying "Bad Request". I don't know how to fix it. I tried closing my browser, shutting down phone, reconnecting to the internet. Nothing.

Only Gumshoe dieing is strange. I can't believe scum hitted him when they knew Lords were going to kill him. This leaves 2 options: Scum knew gum had only 1 hp left or there is an SK that wanted to hide in that kill (I tried that in Sicilian). If the first is true than there is a mole in the Lanister House. iamp saying that it is a vigi is just ridiculous, why would a vigi waste a shot on a target that is going to die anyway? I don't think grack+iamp is scum though, because if they were they should just have kept their mouths shut, and just kill one of their members to keep their House under control and nobody would even find out about the HP check.

Mr.X seems like a trustworthy person for Oberyn, otherwise I see no reason why Oberyn hasn't said his name yet. It's a bit unlucky that both Onegu and Mr.X visited Xatalos, otherwise people not dieing could be seen as a successful safe on Xatalos instead of one of the visitors must be scum.

Yamato red check is quite damning and should be enough evidence to get him lynched today. Yamato being either miller or being framed is unlikely. If this is the case then this is bad luck. Not lynching yamato is bad play.


Why is this unlucky?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 19:03 GMT
#1990
Oats was trying to convince me yamato was town and vivax was trying to convince me yamato was scum.
I think both oats and vivax are town. Is that weird?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 20:11 GMT
#2017
On August 12 2013 05:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
I think factional KP is probably not sent by anybody.
It's like, magic and shit. zoom.

I bet the scumteam is all "I b a wizzzard" all the time
too bad they didn't manage to kill anybody.


I asked about this earlier and the answer is: we don't know if it's factional or not.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 20:12 GMT
#2019
So... wasn't ace supposed to like catch up and be useful or something?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 20:13 GMT
#2020
#wavelength
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 20:24 GMT
#2022
On August 12 2013 05:13 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 05:11 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 05:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
I think factional KP is probably not sent by anybody.
It's like, magic and shit. zoom.

I bet the scumteam is all "I b a wizzzard" all the time
too bad they didn't manage to kill anybody.


I asked about this earlier and the answer is: we don't know if it's factional or not.

it was factional in Needlessly Big Game too, and that's the only HP game I remember happening.
QED


You sure showed me
Could one of the lords tell us if Risen has been active in pms?

Also, chromatticaly has been posting consistently this game, so why don't I remember anything about him.
Just read his filter and while glancing it looks townie, if I go through his filter and note all the reads he has the list is rather short.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 20:41 GMT
#2029
He seemed pretty town n0, and has done nothing since.

Dunno what to tell you, I wanna trust my initial impression of him.... He did the pressure on me and then backed off when he still thought I might be scum telling me "I'd rather just see how you do and there's no much more to say"
If he were scum he could've easily kept tunneling me...

But yeah, he hasn't done anything d1 or n1. He claimed during n1 that he wasn't gonna be active this daycycle but would run for lord again n2. Saying that he (paraphrasing) "wants to re-earn the obv-towniness he showed n0"

He could definitely be scum but we've got other stuff to do like kill scum-confirmed yamato and then figure out whatsup with this tracker stuff. By then we should know if he's scum. In sicilian he showed his true colours in time (ignoring the vigi shot)
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft769
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 735
Stork 308
ggaemo 303
Leta 246
PianO 82
Hyuk 33
ZergMaN 30
yabsab 20
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
League of Legends
JimRising 372
Reynor61
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King222
Westballz43
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor724
Other Games
summit1g10075
C9.Mang0269
PiGStarcraft164
Sick148
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick618
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2290
League of Legends
• Lourlo1356
• Stunt487
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3h 12m
Online Event
4h 12m
FEL
9h 12m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.