• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:47
CEST 13:47
KST 20:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12313 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 17 2013 20:15 GMT
#4165
When I look in the mirror I see a townie whos been tunneled hard all game. What do you see?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 17 2013 20:26 GMT
#4171
How did gumshoe and kush force town to shoot them? Is that what you're going to say about me after I flip?

And good, I want rayn dead.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 17 2013 20:44 GMT
#4175
On August 18 2013 05:38 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2013 05:26 johnnywup wrote:
How did gumshoe and kush force town to shoot them? Is that what you're going to say about me after I flip?

And good, I want rayn dead.


What's your reasoning for rayn being scum?

never said i thought he was scum i said i wanted him dead. he's been an asshole to me and others and is disrupting town. at this point i don't care what he flips -.-

johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 18 2013 02:25 GMT
#4203
i changed my mind. i don't care if you don't believe me. though the red check on a green does make me more suspicious again
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 19 2013 04:55 GMT
#4359
I'd like to apologize to town for being so useless this game. There's no excuse for putting town into the position where they have to lynch of shoot me for not being very obviously town. I don't blame town for anything.


Rayn is scum. Chrom is scum. Strongandbig is scum. One of sharrant and acrofales is probably scum.. sharrant probably more likely due to false red check, though I'm slightly unconvinced due to his role being something so odd to fakeclaim.. I don't have enough time to post my thoughts on why. Just know that they were my thoughts before I died.

I once again apologize and wish town the very best.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 20 2013 05:33 GMT
#4367
I had JUST figured out that Acro was scum. a bit too late T_T
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 20 2013 05:35 GMT
#4369
I was surprisingly close on my reads. Fuck. Sorry town for being so shitty.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 20 2013 05:43 GMT
#4371
wait, what was grack?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 20 2013 05:53 GMT
#4381
s0lstice yup I was 100% sure acro had to be scum. I suspected every other scum as well ._. Koshi a little less. I'm really sorry town I was a huge fucking distraction that whole game. Rayn really made me feel like shit throughout the whole game so i really didn't want to post or i'd continue getting shit on by him. And then I wasn't posting so people began to think I was scum. I don't care if it's a scum tactic or something but it really did make me feel like shit.

mocsta gets some sort of ban right? -.-
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-20 06:04:51
August 20 2013 06:04 GMT
#4392
On August 20 2013 15:03 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2013 14:50 s0Lstice wrote:
yea chrom fooled the shit out of me. worst read I had this game. good job chrom.

going into today I was gonna be on rayn and acro. that last cycle was bad for us. not much I/we could do to keep the votes out of acro and rayn's hands. The game was basically over then...but truthfully it was over when Mocsta modkilled himself.

wtf dude.

really just took the wind out of my sails.


This is such a sore loser attitude. I was a replacement. My slot was effectively dead.

I'm not condoning the modkill. Merely stating to blame a loss based on what the replacement did is poor play. I lynched scum and pushed 4/5 of them in the thread..yet was requested to be shot...what did u do?



you post like that and you wonder why people want you shot
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 20 2013 07:20 GMT
#4416
On August 20 2013 15:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:johnnywup because he responded to attacks on him by getting overly defensive and because he really didn't do much. Sorry if this left some bad feelings for you, nothing personal, it's just a game. :/

you were the sole reason i was useless. I won't take it personally but you really made me feel like shit.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-20 07:41:23
August 20 2013 07:39 GMT
#4420
On August 20 2013 16:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2013 16:20 johnnywup wrote:
On August 20 2013 15:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:johnnywup because he responded to attacks on him by getting overly defensive and because he really didn't do much. Sorry if this left some bad feelings for you, nothing personal, it's just a game. :/

you were the sole reason i was useless. I won't take it personally but you really made me feel like shit.

That means he was doing a good job as scum, honestly.

I'm thinking I see a little of your character flaws showing through here.
It was a little like the other day when I made some lighthearted jabs at you sucking on LoL and you took it kinda personally.

For the most part people on mafia don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings and any animosity present ingame often disappears as soon as the game is finished. There is no reason to take anything anyone says to heart, whether in this game, or any other. I can definitely understand your feelings because afaik you're a little new to the community here (and maybe on LoL as well?) and you may not be used to that sort of thing.

People on TL are your friends, man! Just try and lighten up a little bit.

yeah i know it was effective but that doesn't mean that i applaud him for it. it did make me pretty upset. probably a character a flaw, but it is what it is. I'll try to not take it so personally next time. I know it was just for the game so I don't hold anything against him but it really pissed me off. I'll try not take it personally next time.

I played mafia a while back and I think I stopped because of something similar, can't remember exactly. I'm not new to LoL, I just was in a pissy mood and I was having fun and you basically call whatever I was doing stupid and that I shouldn't do it again (not those words, thats how I perceived it), so yeah I was sort of upset. Sorry about that.

On August 20 2013 16:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2013 16:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 20 2013 16:20 johnnywup wrote:
On August 20 2013 15:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:johnnywup because he responded to attacks on him by getting overly defensive and because he really didn't do much. Sorry if this left some bad feelings for you, nothing personal, it's just a game. :/

you were the sole reason i was useless. I won't take it personally but you really made me feel like shit.

That means he was doing a good job as scum, honestly.

I'm thinking I see a little of your character flaws showing through here.
It was a little like the other day when I made some lighthearted jabs at you sucking on LoL and you took it kinda personally.

For the most part people on mafia don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings and any animosity present ingame often disappears as soon as the game is finished. There is no reason to take anything anyone says to heart, whether in this game, or any other. I can definitely understand your feelings because afaik you're a little new to the community here (and maybe on LoL as well?) and you may not be used to that sort of thing.

People on TL are your friends, man! Just try and lighten up a little bit.

That's 100% true. Also for the record; If i ever call anyone bad / stupid in game (even when i am town) that is only for their play and nothing personal. I always try no not personally insult people.

EDIT: I have personally experieced this in one game on another forum where another townie flamed me for an housr and told me that i should never play again because i was wrong in D1. I just thought "fuck you, i'll show you how bad i am", ended up directing all town and mafia actions where i wanted to, bullshitted the mafia to hit the doc target and confirmed everyone as town or mafia and mafia conceded on D2. You can turn these things into victory if you gain strength from those happenings instead of getting demotivated.


I just had the opposite reaction I guess. I felt like there was nothing I could do. :\ I'll keep that in mind for next time
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-20 08:50:53
August 20 2013 08:49 GMT
#4451
You got Risen to shoot me?

I had a pretty strong townread on Risen the last couple days. I dunno what he was like in PMs though

On August 20 2013 17:48 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2013 17:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The problem with the town was that people had (correctly) townreads on each other "because of PM's" and then many people did not do anything in thread (Onegu is a good example of this). It was easy to call people out for their thread posts and you can't really blame me for not knowing what you have PM'd with them. That's why people should not hide in PM-land.


Onegu just felt so sincerely townish especially in PMs and also in thread to a lesser extent. Gut feeling, I guess? And I really facepalmed hard when he was lynched....


I facepalmed hard when he was lynched too but since it was 2-2 with him getting 2 first I was scared to say anything because I didn't want someone to randomly switch to me :x
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 20 2013 09:04 GMT
#4457
On August 20 2013 17:57 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2013 17:49 johnnywup wrote:
You got Risen to shoot me?

I had a pretty strong townread on Risen the last couple days. I dunno what he was like in PMs though

On August 20 2013 17:48 Xatalos wrote:
On August 20 2013 17:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The problem with the town was that people had (correctly) townreads on each other "because of PM's" and then many people did not do anything in thread (Onegu is a good example of this). It was easy to call people out for their thread posts and you can't really blame me for not knowing what you have PM'd with them. That's why people should not hide in PM-land.


Onegu just felt so sincerely townish especially in PMs and also in thread to a lesser extent. Gut feeling, I guess? And I really facepalmed hard when he was lynched....


I facepalmed hard when he was lynched too but since it was 2-2 with him getting 2 first I was scared to say anything because I didn't want someone to randomly switch to me :x


Although if you were lynched, it wasn't going to be endgame yet...? Not sure. Yeah, I pushed for you to be shot. Lurkers are my bane. I played SC2 Mafia for a long time before joining TL Mafia... In SC2 Mafia it was standard for scum to say nothing or at most talk very sparingly, while townies often spammed. Here it's more like... Townies are either very active or lurking. And scum are semi-active or semi-lurking, mostly semi-lurking the later the game goes on. But I always misfocus on the most inactive lurkers :/

ahhh yes....sc2 mafia... memories hah. It would still be endgame most likely. they'd just kill onegu instead of me tonight, unless i'm mistaken. I forgive you, just never suspect me again k? <3 I thought I was pretty obviously town towards the end despite being inactive :\ oh well.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 21 2013 12:00 GMT
#4588
On August 21 2013 20:45 kushm4sta wrote:
clarity mafia should not take hours a day to play. simple as that. it's not my fault i didn't read. it's the spammers fault. sorry but i do not accept that you basically need to have no life at all to play mafia.

the problem is not me. the problem is a lot of town spams really hard (rayn is probably the worst but there are a lot like him) and that is NOT A GOOD WAY TO PLAY AS TOWN. it is incredibly anti town, and anti fun, and anti people who don't have 12 hours of freetime a day.

SMD clarity seriously smd. you are way out of line.

surprise! rayn wasn't town, lol.

and you can't say you're not at fault at all. all the spam is bad but you have to be at least somewhat invested in trying to win a game you sign up for >_>
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 21 2013 22:52 GMT
#4615
But really, is Mocsta getting a ban? Or at least a warning?
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings107
CranKy Ducklings SOOP34
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko278
ProTech127
SHIN 116
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26780
Hyuk 1318
Shuttle 1167
Bisu 1104
Mind 865
Larva 300
Mini 277
firebathero 259
Soma 185
EffOrt 182
[ Show more ]
Last 125
Leta 113
ZerO 93
Zeus 75
Hyun 69
Pusan 67
Hm[arnc] 55
Sexy 34
sorry 34
PianO 33
Killer 31
Trap 30
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 28
hero 27
Aegong 23
yabsab 13
Noble 11
JulyZerg 8
Sacsri 7
zelot 5
Dota 2
Dendi943
XcaliburYe613
XaKoH 422
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1485
Other Games
gofns36689
singsing2431
B2W.Neo843
crisheroes281
Happy186
DeMusliM178
OGKoka 167
Mew2King119
Livibee100
ArmadaUGS64
ZerO(Twitch)6
ToD4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8351
League of Legends
• Jankos1710
Other Games
• WagamamaTV188
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 13m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 13m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.