• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:33
CEST 02:33
KST 09:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9749 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 07:26 GMT
#2095
Hahahahahahahahaha

scumhunt, in my thread?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 07:35 GMT
#2098
On August 12 2013 03:59 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, so Yamato is scum (unless he's playing 100% against his win condition atm).

This means that Sharrant is almost confirmed town. I think it's also pretty safe to start looking at Yamato's filter and suspicious interactions with / posts about Yamato.


In the spirit of playing the game, I've decided to help you guys do just this!

I'll start with OATSMASTER

On August 11 2013 22:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 22:22 Oberyn wrote:
On August 11 2013 22:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 11 2013 22:20 Oberyn wrote:
On August 11 2013 22:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
What happens if
A: Its a fakecheck.
B: Yamato is a miller
C: Yamato was framed.
Hm Xata?


So is that what you think oats?

yes


But wasn't yamato one of your scum reads prior?

no?
I thought this earlier.
His argument with me at the start seems a lot like town yamato man.
Actually yamato has been really aggressive man. After he came back to the thread, he bitched about acro attacking dudes and shit. Quintessential town yamato. I would be so surprised if he flips scum.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 07:37 GMT
#2099
DANDEL

DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A READ ON ME THE WHOLE GAME

TOO OBVIOUS
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 07:40 GMT
#2100
RISEN

On August 09 2013 03:27 Risen wrote:
Alrighty so...

Oats v Yamato is two scum destroying the thread.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 07:42 GMT
#2101
KUSHMASTA

On August 09 2013 02:35 kushm4sta wrote:
hey all i will be more active second half of the game! for now i wanna lynch yamato on policy grounds


Only ever busses as scum, always wrong as town. 2EZ
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 07:48 GMT
#2106
[green]SEAL CLUBBERS[green]

On August 10 2013 05:30 Acrofales wrote:
Yamato: open his filter. There is nothing there. Would lynch.


On August 10 2013 06:04 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:58 yamato77 wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:55 Acrofales wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:51 yamato77 wrote:
Most of SNB's contribution to the game consists of making a big deal out of some rolename controversy within his own house on N0. Aside from complaining that Clarity unwittingly ruined some sort of plan (lolwhatever), there's almost nothing of substance in his filter aside from a townread on Dandel (like that means anything).

His activity also fits in with his scum meta-activity as evidenced by the same sort of lurky and somewhat disinterested play he exhibited in Sicilian. He's set himself up so that he is voting for who his house wants to vote for, conveniently absolving himself of any true scumhunting in-thread.

In a previous encounter, a jousting match at Castle PTP, he was largely unavailable and never contributed anything of value, yet was town. Not to say that I encourage that behaviour, but I'm not sure it's sufficient for murdering him.

So how do you advise we treat the SnB situation, then, Acro? Let him lurk into LYLO?

It's not like he's an incompetent town player. If he's town, he's good enough to show it.

also you should know better than this. my activity is just as bad when i'm town as it is when i'm scum. if not worse. you are making up things to suit your agenda and i woudl be down to lynch or vig you.


On August 10 2013 06:49 jrkirby wrote:
People I want lynched/shot:
4) Yamato. He is clearly the scummiest guy in our house. He didn't PM me until nearly the end of N0 for me to realize I got his real username wrong, and also was asking oberyn and onegu to vote for him. His arguments with oats just served to lengthen the thread without any real substance, and he hasn't posted any scumreads with substance.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 07:48 GMT
#2107
EBWOP

On August 12 2013 16:48 yamato77 wrote:
SEAL CLUBBERS

Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 05:30 Acrofales wrote:
Yamato: open his filter. There is nothing there. Would lynch.


Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 06:04 strongandbig wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:58 yamato77 wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:55 Acrofales wrote:
On August 10 2013 05:51 yamato77 wrote:
Most of SNB's contribution to the game consists of making a big deal out of some rolename controversy within his own house on N0. Aside from complaining that Clarity unwittingly ruined some sort of plan (lolwhatever), there's almost nothing of substance in his filter aside from a townread on Dandel (like that means anything).

His activity also fits in with his scum meta-activity as evidenced by the same sort of lurky and somewhat disinterested play he exhibited in Sicilian. He's set himself up so that he is voting for who his house wants to vote for, conveniently absolving himself of any true scumhunting in-thread.

In a previous encounter, a jousting match at Castle PTP, he was largely unavailable and never contributed anything of value, yet was town. Not to say that I encourage that behaviour, but I'm not sure it's sufficient for murdering him.

So how do you advise we treat the SnB situation, then, Acro? Let him lurk into LYLO?

It's not like he's an incompetent town player. If he's town, he's good enough to show it.

also you should know better than this. my activity is just as bad when i'm town as it is when i'm scum. if not worse. you are making up things to suit your agenda and i woudl be down to lynch or vig you.


Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 06:49 jrkirby wrote:
People I want lynched/shot:
4) Yamato. He is clearly the scummiest guy in our house. He didn't PM me until nearly the end of N0 for me to realize I got his real username wrong, and also was asking oberyn and onegu to vote for him. His arguments with oats just served to lengthen the thread without any real substance, and he hasn't posted any scumreads with substance.

Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 07:53 GMT
#2109
SERIAL KILLERS

On August 12 2013 12:21 johnnywup wrote:
ok im back. had a great day at the beach :D

the thread has gotten freaking hilarious lately lol. yamato confirmed scum. i assume he'll die from a lynch despite HP due to yesterday, so I'm guessing lynches pierce HP?


On August 12 2013 03:46 Koshi wrote:
Yamato red check is quite damning and should be enough evidence to get him lynched today. Yamato being either miller or being framed is unlikely. If this is the case then this is bad luck. Not lynching yamato is bad play.


On August 12 2013 00:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don´t think yamato is town, and all my scumreads basically claimed blue..


BONUS

+ Show Spoiler +
On August 12 2013 00:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Guys. Yamato is town.
Read his filter, and his last scum game, Sicilian
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=414884&user=Yamato77
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 07:54 GMT
#2110
On August 12 2013 16:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 16:48 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 12 2013 16:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 12 2013 16:32 Clarity_nl wrote:
Because at least he's showing up 1000 times saying he hasn't caught up yet.
Eventually he'll have to say he's caught up, right? Let's see what he does then.

Plus rayn said in his opening post that nmm8 seems towny.

I totally dont agree with this.
Also I assume NMM8 didnt actually pm that much so rayn's analysis may not be that accurate.


You don't agree with giving someone a chance when getting replaced into 80 pages?
Yeah he could definitely be scum, but if he is we'll find out. Why in such a rush to house kp him when we can just see what he does today/d3 and go from there.

not after like almost 2 pages.

I wanna kill him as fast as possible cause I know he is scum now. Why bother waiting?

Makes sense. You just found out Ace is scum because he just replaced in to the scumteam!
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 08:04 GMT
#2115
Targaryens

On August 09 2013 18:00 Grackaroni wrote:
There was an exchange between Oats and Yamato at the start of the game that rubbed me the wrong way. It was so disruptive and anti-town, that I have trouble believing that it came from 2 town players. It didn't seem normal to me and I even got a little bit of a staged feeling (as in they could be both scum randomly attacking each other at the start of the game). I think remember someone claiming they were probably town for being aggressive but some scum are more comfortable getting in arguments with people to help buff up their post count and mask their lack of contributions.


On August 12 2013 01:54 Chromatically wrote:
I don't see any reason to not lynch yamato here, he's been mostly arguing with people over dumb things and hasn't been trying to find scum. No reason not to believe the red check given the unlikeliness he was framed.

##Vote: yamato


On August 09 2013 22:37 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 22:30 Acrofales wrote:
Additionally, I am concerned about Vivax and Yamato's lack of presence in this hallway. These are reknowned knights from whom I had high expectations and their absense is troubling. Yamato has been around, but got into that useless fight with Oats. While that seemed uncharacteristic for a pretender, his subsequent disappearance has me doubting that assessment. Vivax has not contributed much at all. Of these two, I'd prefer to see Vivax on the chopping block.


Are you scum Acro?
How did yamato contribute more than me in any way? He only got into a shit fight with Oats and disappeared.

Question for you: Can you tell me about a single read/suspect from yamato you know about?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 08:17 GMT
#2120
WIFOM

On August 12 2013 16:59 Xatalos wrote:
Btw I'm going to laugh so hard if Sharrant comes here and says that his red check was a fake as well. yamato would sure feel dumb


;]

On August 12 2013 16:21 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 12:08 Oberyn wrote:
##Vote yamato77

I haven't been around a computer all day, but I should be available most of tomorrow. The thread should be made aware that I am not a watcher and Onegu is not a 1-shot medic. It was probably a long shot, but I have received no information regarding the identity of the roleblocker. Carry on.


Kind of expected sadly. Whats with the new meta to fakeclaim everything?


On August 11 2013 22:33 Sharrant wrote:
I claimed my role to Acro last night (I'm a one shot alignment cop). I asked him who I should target with it, he said Kush and Yamato. Both players I had in mind originally. In case he was mafia I lied and said I would target Kush.


[image loading]
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 08:30 GMT
#2122
On August 12 2013 17:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 17:11 Xatalos wrote:
Seriously though, Ace has had less time to be useful than the other useless lurkers / apathetic scummy players. That's why I think he shouldn't be the priority kill. It's not just his veteran status.

Ace is posting. And its been useless. Why as town does Ace post useless things Xata? Is it cause Ace is my scumbuddy?

[image loading]

[image loading][image loading][image loading]
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 08:55 GMT
#2126
On August 12 2013 17:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 17:40 Xatalos wrote:
On August 12 2013 17:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 12 2013 17:11 Xatalos wrote:
Seriously though, Ace has had less time to be useful than the other useless lurkers / apathetic scummy players. That's why I think he shouldn't be the priority kill. It's not just his veteran status.

Ace is posting. And its been useless. Why as town does Ace post useless things Xata? Is it cause Ace is bad?


Dunno. But don't you think he'd show at least some effort to look useful if he was scum? Whatever, I'm not against lynching/killing him, it's just that there are more pressing matters (Vivax/Snb/Kush).

Well some effort he has shown. Its just not very good.


I thought this was GoT mafia.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 09:16 GMT
#2128
On August 12 2013 18:13 johnnywup wrote:
Oh yeah can I remind people to vote yamato77 and not yamato. There was a situation in NWM where an action didn't go on because the name was misspelt, and i don't want that to happen here.

[image loading]
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 09:22 GMT
#2130
On August 12 2013 18:21 johnnywup wrote:
you're certainly helping yamato

Hey! I did my part.

I told you guys most of my reads.

I still have one more, but I'm saving that one for a special moment.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 10:03 GMT
#2132
I'll be back
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 12 2013 19:06 GMT
#2412
We will now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

And remember, SNITCHES GET STITCHES.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-20 08:14:09
August 20 2013 08:13 GMT
#4437
Scum won the game with the frame on Mocsta. People openly doubted that Sharrant was actually cop in the thread after Mocsta got himself modkilled. That's just too damn good for scum.

Hapa was right when he said town had no leaders. After lamp and Kita died, town went down the drain in effective activity.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 20 2013 08:22 GMT
#4443
Like I said in obs, there was one night during D1 that I ignored the thread. I'm overall just lazy as scum, lol.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 20 2013 10:31 GMT
#4510
On August 20 2013 17:25 Ace wrote:
@yamato

I actually vigi'd you in Sicilian Mafia because you were talking nonsense, not laziness
How did Sharrant catch you?

I all-inned day 1 of Sicilian to get VE lynched instead of Sloosh, so I can imagine that some of it came off completely wrong. I wasn't alive long enough for laziness to kill me in that game, though with the post count thing, I had a patent excuse to fuck off after a certain point each day.

Sharrant seemed convinced that somehow I "argued different" than I do as town, or whatever. Some kind of meta-BS that isn't actually alignment indicative.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft516
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta17
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft516
SpeCial 100
Nina 79
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 156
Noble 85
Hyuk 54
NaDa 50
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm139
League of Legends
Doublelift4346
Counter-Strike
taco 64
minikerr24
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox522
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4241
Khaldor574
Other Games
summit1g7857
FrodaN1623
Coldzera 812
shahzam647
JimRising 471
C9.Mang0311
KnowMe167
ViBE70
ArmadaUGS65
Mew2King45
CosmosSc2 10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick696
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH317
• Hupsaiya 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21271
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
9h 28m
Online Event
10h 28m
FEL
15h 28m
AI Arena Tournament
16h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.