• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:31
CEST 02:31
KST 09:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8522 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 10 2013 00:32 GMT
#1491
On August 10 2013 09:22 iamperfection wrote:
but i think i know why your having difficulty answering

because i was in a game of LoL? then yeah

and no i haven't really made any meaningful contributions
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 10 2013 01:39 GMT
#1510
On August 10 2013 09:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
johnnywup can you start making them?
Who do you think is mafia?

im not pretending i have lol but that doesn't make me scum

and i can start making them but im not really motivated to atm.

if i were to pick one from every house it would be sharrant ft oats gumshoe koshi onegu i haven't been paying as much attention this game tbh and im losing interest as people continue thinking im scum. it's too much effort to prove my inoccence. if you guys think it's a good idea to kill me just night kill me and don't waste any discussion on me and try to find actual scum. im really close to not giving a shit anymore
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 10 2013 01:50 GMT
#1514
ask that to gumshoe, lol.

i put in at least some effort up till this point. I care about winning. but there comes a point where i no longer do if i keep being shit on by everyone. i do want to kill scum but frankly i don't care to put in enough effort at this point.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 11 2013 05:48 GMT
#1670
On August 11 2013 14:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
I dunno guys. This lurker thing isnt going so well.

Also how the fuck did acro get voted for again?

Lack of better option. I doubt me as a lord would be a good idea and kush is kush. Sharrant basically said he's afk today. So, acro.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 11 2013 05:55 GMT
#1674
Also I'm sure lords would like to be able to PM him
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 11 2013 06:03 GMT
#1679
I can't help but feel left out from this knowledge how is it you know what it is and I don't? I'm a tyrell too
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 11 2013 07:39 GMT
#1698
On August 11 2013 15:37 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 15:34 yamato77 wrote:
On August 10 2013 13:29 Acrofales wrote:
I have caught up. There's nothing particularly poignant. Going to watch TI3. I'm online. This lynch looks like a mislynch with the lack of contesting it.

But I am too drunk and don't care enough to fight it. FT has been useles, lets kill him regardless of alignment.

It's depressing to me that no one called out Acro on how fucking scummy this single post is.

It's even more depressing that he got elected Lord again, lol.

jubjubs in Tyrell, no surprise.

coming from you? lol. who would you propose we elect, if not acro? im not voting kush and sharrant said hes going to be pretty much afk today.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 11 2013 07:50 GMT
#1701
im not very useful right now tbh.

another reason I thought acro would be a good lord is because of lord PMs. Since a lot of people are thinking acro is scum I thought that being able to PM him directly would help people get stronger reads and be able to make stronger cases against him.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 12 2013 03:21 GMT
#2081
ok im back. had a great day at the beach :D

the thread has gotten freaking hilarious lately lol. yamato confirmed scum. i assume he'll die from a lynch despite HP due to yesterday, so I'm guessing lynches pierce HP?

On August 12 2013 03:26 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 03:23 kushm4sta wrote:
honestly im waiting for more people to die before I get into this game.
acro is my only scumread right now.
1- rolefishing?
he pmed me this
Are you Oberyn's Mr. X? If so, do you need me to pass on a message?

no idea what this even means lol


This is pretty bad actually Acro. Can you confirm you asked him this and please explain why.
I'd also like to know if you asked anyone else.


he pmed me the same thing and i don't think its damning at all because it allows him to pass whoever it is to oberyn without scum knowing, assuming oberyn/acro is town. I would like for oberyn to just release the name already though...
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 12 2013 09:13 GMT
#2127
Oh yeah can I remind people to vote yamato77 and not yamato. There was a situation in NWM where an action didn't go on because the name was misspelt, and i don't want that to happen here.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 12 2013 09:21 GMT
#2129
you're certainly helping yamato
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 13 2013 02:46 GMT
#2578
i am indeed here and think that ace, jrkirby, yamato, kush, sharrant are scum. ace is being useless and town ace is never useless. jrkirby seems pretty obvious. yamato basically claimed scum. kush is either trolling as town or scum.

on sharrant: he PMed acro that he was a cop during d1 it sounds like. makes no sense as town, obviously. but lets just say that town sharrant has a huge town read on acro...except for the fact that he lied who he was going to check in case acro was scum. you wouldn't do that if you had a town read on acro...so sharrant must have been thinking acro was null/scum. if sharrant thought acro was scum/null, why would he PM him at all? it makes no sense from town, like others have said. If sharrant was scum then he would know acro was town (or scum, I guess...). The problem here is he doesn't know acros role...but since they're agreeing on a target he doesn't have to worry about being blocked or anything, I guess. I dunno, it just seems to make a bit more sense as scum, but I really think it's just stupid from sharrants part as either town or scum >_> still think he's scum though. was an ez bus for sharrant to gain cred from, but somewhat scumslipped. acro doesn't think he's scum I think and he's the one who exchanged PMs with him, but from an outsiders POV it looks bad for sharrant @_@ I know I'm not saying anything new but this is the main reason why I think sharrant is scum.

also for the record I haven't received any PMs from kush or sharrant since forever. I haven't been sending any to anyone besides acro.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 13 2013 05:03 GMT
#2611
Shh guys
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 14 2013 05:27 GMT
#2635
On August 14 2013 14:13 Risen wrote:
That was quite the active night. Easy lynch today. They would have killed me if I was wrong.

##vote: Sharrant

wtf?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 14 2013 05:33 GMT
#2637
It makes sense that 3 died last night, tbh. Only gum died on n1 so they probably sent KP to multiple targets to purge on n2.

also, sharrant said he'd be less active the first 1/4th or 1/2 of this day but that he'd be back in full force tomorrow, I believe. I'm pretty freaking sure both Acro and Sharrant are town. I'm pretty freaking sure kushm4sta is scum.

mocsta, bravo for reading the thread in 12 hours, thats beastly.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 14 2013 06:38 GMT
#2656
there's the fact that i'm not scum, rayn. pretty good reason not to lynch me

On August 14 2013 14:42 Mocsta wrote:
Johnny. Whilst I disagree on kush I won't fight u about it. He's just one of those guys everyone gets burned by eventually.

What I will query instead is this.

There's more than 2 scum in the game. Please provide an alternative to kush that we can discuss.

acro has a good case on kush which may change your mind if he posts it. i was convinced kush was scum before i saw the case so i may be a little biased though

koshi or risen imoimo
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 14 2013 06:40 GMT
#2658
good to see we're on the same page rayn
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 14 2013 08:42 GMT
#2681
Sorry my Internets being really dumb. mocsta, i had a post that I was going to post about why I thought risen/Koshi is scum, but it boils down to this:

Sharrant has a good case on Koshi, I'll let him post it himself.

Risen is trying to lynch the guy that gave us scum for free. It seems unlikely to be a bus to me because Yamato wasn't even really in the limelight and no one would give their scum buddy away when they're not even being scrutinized (I think..I've never played as scum). Like, sharrant is the one person who actually gave us scum on a platter, and risen wants to lynch him. What? And if any of you want to point out me agreeing with risens case, yes I changed my mind because I actually thought about it more and I liked it less and less. I'm pretty convinced sharrant is town.

On August 14 2013 16:21 Mocsta wrote:
Clarity
Regarding onegu
Here's a stupid thing.. take it as u want

That house list before the night post. He was meant to pm that to me.. instead he posted in the thread.
Anyways. He pms going sorry. I'm going to be modkilled what do I do.
I suggested apologise to Dr.p and edit out.

Anyways. If this guy was a scummer. I imagine first course of action is to go to qt... Not pm me.
Weak heuristic I know. So take it as u want.


Disagree that first action would be to go to qt. what would that accomplish at all? If anything the fact he wasn't mod killed makes me think he's more likely scum because mods would be less likely to modkill scum. I know that's not a case but it's something to maybe consider.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 14 2013 08:44 GMT
#2682
Also mocsta it's sort of hard to read your posts with you not typing out the full words for "you" and "are". So if you could post without shortening that would be great but it's not that big a deal.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 14 2013 19:43 GMT
#2996
On August 14 2013 23:39 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2013 23:30 Vivax wrote:
On August 13 2013 09:20 kushm4sta wrote:
kush scumreads 1.0 (probably all wrong)

yamato
xatalos
sharrant


On August 14 2013 23:27 kushm4sta wrote:
Acro I gave you reasons in pm. For thinking sharrant might be scum. I changed my mind because his claim didn't seem scummy you said.

Johnny I thought was scummy because of his first post. Didn't make it any further in his filter lol.

Yes I have flip flopped. This is a huge town tell from me. I can't believe you shot me bro.

My Shitty scumreads
Johnny
Acro


Kush can you explain what happened in between these?

FOR YOU VIVAX ANYTHING.. as long as you keep teh semen out
yamato- flipped scum
xatalos- oh yeah i just forgot about him
sharrant- acro told me his claim seemed townie. rather than look into it myself i decided to just take his word for it
johnny- i read the first post of your (vivax) filter which lead me to the first post of johhnny's filter and it seemed hella scummy
acro- feel read. backed up by recent interactions by pm. first he's on my dick hard, wanting the kush sauce, then he is all mad at me for no reason and thinks im scum.



acro tells you sharrant is town -> sharrant is town = in your scum list = taking his word for it?

acro is a scumread for you but you're taking his word for his reads?

this whole post just makes no sense
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft533
Nina 170
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13750
Hyuk 51
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift4332
Other Games
summit1g9418
FrodaN3321
JimRising 581
KnowMe192
ViBE114
ArmadaUGS109
Mew2King61
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1264
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream112
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 95
• Letter146
• davetesta5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 29m
INu's Battles
11h 29m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 29m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 29m
Replay Cast
22h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.