• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:21
CEST 18:21
KST 01:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8459 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 08 2013 14:46 GMT
#674
On August 08 2013 23:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 23:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 23:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 08 2013 23:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
One thing that caught my eye was the Oats / yamato show. Oatsmaster, i think your argument about not revealing your house members is bad and i don´t see a reason for you to call yamato out on it. It can easily be explained why revealing your house members and talking about them is beneficial for town. I´ll use your house as an example; You say you have townreads on all the dudes in your house. You are not willing to reveal them. What gives? Do you expect us all to take that as face value? The game has been going on for another 24 hours, and the only way to justify your reads from N0 is to talk about the reasons behind them. You can´t just come in and say "my house is cool, all town", because it stinks. Maybe you are right, but you can´t convince us of you being right with that. A good way for 1 or more mafians to perfectly hide is JUST the behaviour you are showing us.

I dont understand this part. Im not trying to convince you that specific people are town.
How can mafian's be found out if I claim the people in my house and the fact that I think they are all town?
I dont understand this Ryan.

Because we canthen talk about your interaction with them, which will lead to:
1) Other opinions of if you all are town or not.
2) If we come to conclusion you are most likely all town, we have by process of elimination eliminated 4 suspects -> much higher chance of scum being elsewhere.

Now you saying "they´re all town" leads us nowhere. Not in finding mafia and not in proving anyone´s innocence.

So you wanna discuss townreads because?

Also, let me deal with my townreads being called scum. They arent at the moment so I dont see why we need to waste our time.

I don´t think this is the right way to think about it. The game does not work in the way that i say "X is town" and when people ask me "why" i say "i don´t wanna discuss my townreads" and everyone should take me at face value.

But you are right, the discussion is going nowhere as we cleraly have different opinion here.
Oats who´s scum? What do you think about what i wrote on Onegu?

Dude, you arent thinking the right way about it. Im saying that 3 our of our list in the game is town. Thats it. That shouldnt do anything to help you or hurt you from finding scum.

I think koshi and Johnnywup top candidates for reasons already expressed by both dandel and myself. Yeah Onegu really needs to explain that bit. First giving out info is bad, then townread.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 08 2013 17:50 GMT
#787
Ok so im REDACTED in SnB's conversation with clarity.

So events happened like this.

I was talking to clarity, and he told me SnB's rolename out of NOWHERE. Ok. So I asked him for his rolename. And he declined giving reasons like, 'scum can bluesnipe rolenames'. Which sounds like crap to me. But whatever.
Eventually, I decided to fakeclaim 1 shot rolename alignment check because he wouldnt tell me his rolename. After I said that, he gave it up willingly. I then came back and pm'ed him that the result was that its a fake role name. Fakeclaim. Which means he is scum. He then said something along the lines of 'ok dude' And nothing else. So that makes me think he is town cause he doesnt have an overt reaction. I dunno. Thoughts guys?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 08 2013 17:57 GMT
#791
On August 09 2013 02:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 02:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok so im REDACTED in SnB's conversation with clarity.

So events happened like this.

I was talking to clarity, and he told me SnB's rolename out of NOWHERE. Ok. So I asked him for his rolename. And he declined giving reasons like, 'scum can bluesnipe rolenames'. Which sounds like crap to me. But whatever.
Eventually, I decided to fakeclaim 1 shot rolename alignment check because he wouldnt tell me his rolename. After I said that, he gave it up willingly. I then came back and pm'ed him that the result was that its a fake role name. Fakeclaim. Which means he is scum. He then said something along the lines of 'ok dude' And nothing else. So that makes me think he is town cause he doesnt have an overt reaction. I dunno. Thoughts guys?

I read all of this and i´m like wtf?
I am clueless..

so therefore, this is why we dont discuss pm's in detail cause explaining shit is hard. Stick to the thread.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 09 2013 05:40 GMT
#1018
Acro's first post felt way more constructed. Like not even close to being natural cause he was Roleplaying. So I dont think its alignment indicative.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 09 2013 05:50 GMT
#1020
On August 09 2013 14:44 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 14:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Acro's first post felt way more constructed. Like not even close to being natural cause he was Roleplaying. So I dont think its alignment indicative.

So you think the fact that it was more constructed makes it non-alignment indicative? Wouldn't scum be more worried about the content of their posts than town? Why would constructed flavor not be alignment indicative?

Because both scum and town have to construct a roleplaying post. Its not natural either way so therefore the fact that its constructed is not alignment indicative. The content on the other hand, may be. I dunno.

Ok so I was looking through johnnywup's filter and I saw this
On August 09 2013 05:57 johnnywup wrote:
i don't have any extra information and its the first thing that came to mind for a 3p wincon in a themed setup like this. robert barath trying to kill targs is like pretty big in lore so it came to mind pretty quickly. I posted the exact same thought in a PM to my housemates and none seemed to think it was scummy.

And its really weird that his defence is 'none of my housemates think it was scummy'. Shows an attitude of caring about his appearance. Not that he was wrong about the 3p or whatever but that his suggestion did not look scummy to other people. Weird mindset. Thoughts?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 09 2013 06:15 GMT
#1022
On August 09 2013 14:58 johnnywup wrote:
he said it was scummy that I had that thought and I said that others saw it and some thought the exact opposite. Maybe that doesn't even really matter but I thought it was worth pointing out.

Why is it worth pointing out?

Why didnt you explain why its not scummy to think that there is a 3p
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 09 2013 06:40 GMT
#1024
On August 09 2013 15:19 johnnywup wrote:
I dunno, I just thought it was. Does that bother you?

It's scummy to think there's a 3p?

It bothers me that your defence is 'these guys think its not scummy'
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 09 2013 06:47 GMT
#1026
On August 09 2013 15:44 johnnywup wrote:
it's hardly a defense i'm sure you'll agree. i didn't really intend for it to be a defense. I was just pointing out a contrast. Do you think I'm scum?

yes
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 09 2013 07:19 GMT
#1029
So which lurker do you want to die Xata?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 09 2013 07:38 GMT
#1031
I feel that kush will show his alignment either way.

So you are basically suggesting a policy nk on lurkers right?
Cause you dont have specific targets. I dont know if I agree.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 09 2013 14:21 GMT
#1179
koshi so bad man.
So bad

On August 09 2013 22:42 Koshi wrote:

Oats DID NOT PUT HIS THOUGHTS clearly in this thread. What kind of bullshit is that? He currently has 5 townreads. 3 members of his house because they are "nice and shit", DI because "he is agressive and shit" and Acro because his constructed posts are constructed.

I don't see why everybody thinks Oats is town.

So i have townreads. Big whoop.
I am not angry at Oats, he is however trying really hard to do so. Why are the first 2 not relevant? Oats is actually capable to make cases, so him just commenting on his townreads like that is bad play or scumplay. Why would he call me scum if I am right about him shitting up the thread? Doesn't he see that he is doing it? Instead he keeps doing these things like asking me questions that are so wrong that I just have to respond to them.

Making cases means im town? Wow fuck thats easy. Why do you think Im not making cases?
Town atmosphere is overrated man, you have this idealistic view of an optimum town atmosphere. Oh well.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 09 2013 16:21 GMT
#1200
What exactly is kush's town meta Sharrant?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 09 2013 17:41 GMT
#1258
Why are you posting that more than 48 hours until we have to vote Oberyn?
Seems like useless fluff to me.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 09 2013 17:44 GMT
#1260
koshi too dick to be scum. MY FINAL READ ON KOSHI.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 09 2013 17:51 GMT
#1264
yeah I could get behind a sharrant lynch.
I dunno Vivax. I dunno. If he flips town do I get to say 'I TOLD YOU SO'?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 09 2013 17:53 GMT
#1267
On August 10 2013 02:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 02:45 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 10 2013 02:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
Why are you posting that more than 48 hours until we have to vote Oberyn?
Seems like useless fluff to me.


Pretty sure we vote for lord during n1, OP states every night.
Btw the OP also states lords are lords for the following day AND nightcycle. Who was it that said lords cant pm eachother during the night?

I said that, it´s in OP.

doesnt night 1 end in like 2 days?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 10 2013 03:57 GMT
#1554
guys acro is scum
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 10 2013 03:58 GMT
#1556
FT is a pure lurker lynch.
I thought we were leaving this to kp?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 10 2013 04:00 GMT
#1561
Acro has been absolutely useless, popping in once in a while to soft push people and disappear. And look at this scumreads post.

On August 10 2013 05:30 Acrofales wrote:
Okay, people I want to lynch:

jrkirby: in addition to being largely absent, he is completely useless. All his utterances are regarding the structure of this meeting, and he seems completely unconcerned with finding Blackfyres.

FirmTofu: same story, except for his retarded case on me. His presentation of that case was suspect: why did he try to trump his "contribution" so badly? It was a non-contribution from someone who has not contributed at all during this meeting.

Yamato: open his filter. There is nothing there. Would lynch.

I have spent most of the last hour puzzling over s0lstice's filter. I am no longer comfortable lynching him. He is putting real effort into analysing the meeting, and not just into defending himself. I will have to satisfy myself that the internal politics of House Baratheon are retarded, but I don't think continued analysing of why s0lstice didn't vote for DI makes much sense: he is correct that the reasons for a Blackfyre acting that way are equally farfetched to the reasons for a loyalist. I must simply discard that evidence. Is he loyal to the realm? I do not know, but I feel he is a valuable enough asset to let live for now.

So Acro wants to lynch 2 lurkers and someone he doesnt even give proper explanation for.
acro isnt this bad as town. Horrible post. Horrible.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 10 2013 04:01 GMT
#1562
On August 10 2013 12:59 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 12:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
FT is a pure lurker lynch.
I thought we were leaving this to kp?

shut up
no it isn't
read the thread

I read his filter. Its like 7 pages.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 83
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 548
IndyStarCraft 83
BRAT_OK 44
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29928
Bisu 1810
Shuttle 1452
Hyuk 945
Mini 504
EffOrt 463
Larva 294
ZerO 255
firebathero 192
hero 62
[ Show more ]
Hyun 48
Mong 44
PianO 43
Trap 40
Sexy 36
Killer 34
Pusan 32
ToSsGirL 28
sorry 19
zelot 19
Rock 13
Terrorterran 13
Bale 12
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10885
qojqva1889
Dendi949
Counter-Strike
fl0m2430
Fnx 25
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1482
crisheroes1110
Liquid`Hasu631
Other Games
singsing1959
FrodaN1050
B2W.Neo952
Beastyqt709
Mlord404
Hui .220
Liquid`VortiX178
Livibee169
KnowMe135
ArmadaUGS116
Mew2King74
Trikslyr31
CosmosSc2 14
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 58
• StrangeGG 41
• mYiSmile122
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7962
League of Legends
• Jankos1725
Other Games
• Shiphtur244
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 39m
INu's Battles
19h 39m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 39m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.