• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:19
CEST 11:19
KST 18:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9973 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 24 Next All
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 17:47 GMT
#4274
On August 19 2013 02:43 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2013 02:38 Koshi wrote:
Risen
So the best lynch for today would be Xatalos?


Fuck no. Best lynch today is Sharrant. Are you kidding me?

Things that still hold true in spite of my massive wrongness

1) Cop-claim asks for advice from unknown on who to check.
2) Cop-claim gets red check on scummy target who the thread is already leaning towards lynching.
3) Cop-claim lives to d4.
4) COP-CLAIM WHO CLAIMED ONE SHOT COP GETS RED CHECK ON NOW CONFIRMED GREEN TARGET. IS THIS FOR REAL.

So we have a cop not playing like a cop should followed by a lie in his claim followed by a red check on a green target when there's no way someone frames mocsta and IT IS DAY 4 WITH A MEDIC DEAD AND A SCUM TEAM NOT KILLING HIM.

How is this just occuring to me rofl. So bad. But sometimes right. That should be my motto.


I don't disagree with this in itself.... but this means that either sharrant has taken damage from scum or a scum ability, or DI is lying about his hp check. Both of which seem unlikely. More unlikely than a framer framing mocsta, a replacement who seems townie despite the person he replaced looking scummy/null.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 17:48 GMT
#4276
On August 19 2013 02:46 Koshi wrote:
Xatalos, DI, Sharrant is your scumteam?

Because with Sharrant scum, DI is confirmed scum as well.


I disagree, plenty of ways for a scum to start super low hp or be super low hp due to using abilities that cost hp. Themed game after all.

It's a possibility though.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 17:49 GMT
#4277
I'd like to say again, to emphasize, that mocsta was arguably the best frame target the night he was checked.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 17:54 GMT
#4284
On August 19 2013 02:49 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2013 02:47 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 19 2013 02:43 Risen wrote:
On August 19 2013 02:38 Koshi wrote:
Risen
So the best lynch for today would be Xatalos?


Fuck no. Best lynch today is Sharrant. Are you kidding me?

Things that still hold true in spite of my massive wrongness

1) Cop-claim asks for advice from unknown on who to check.
2) Cop-claim gets red check on scummy target who the thread is already leaning towards lynching.
3) Cop-claim lives to d4.
4) COP-CLAIM WHO CLAIMED ONE SHOT COP GETS RED CHECK ON NOW CONFIRMED GREEN TARGET. IS THIS FOR REAL.

So we have a cop not playing like a cop should followed by a lie in his claim followed by a red check on a green target when there's no way someone frames mocsta and IT IS DAY 4 WITH A MEDIC DEAD AND A SCUM TEAM NOT KILLING HIM.

How is this just occuring to me rofl. So bad. But sometimes right. That should be my motto.


I don't disagree with this in itself.... but this means that either sharrant has taken damage from scum or a scum ability, or DI is lying about his hp check. Both of which seem unlikely. More unlikely than a framer framing mocsta, a replacement who seems townie despite the person he replaced looking scummy/null.


How is this so far from the realm of possibility? Three people are dying tonight if things hold steady. How much longer does town really have to lynch scum and keep up with that kill rate?


I dunno, but you're suggesting scum made a powerplay that exposes either 3/4 of their team or their entire team (those numbers make most sense). You were already suspicious of sharrant and some people agreed last daycycle, so a fake redcheck from a scum sharrant would mean that scum think they can win this nightcycle, which seems unlikely (more likely with mocsta killing himself I guess)
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 18:09 GMT
#4292
I don't the deny the possibility of an onegu sharrant DI scumteam. I'm not convinced, though.
If this is the team though, then I blame the loss on snb because at this point I would check sharrant and confirm or deny DI's claim.

I'm gonna re-read a bit later and come to some form of conclusion... I might actually be willing to go with an onegu lynch, actually. I think in both scenarios he has a decent chance of flipping scum, and I believe johnny is a coinflip.
The amount of wrong that I've been this game is pretty annoying though.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 18:15 GMT
#4295
On August 19 2013 03:14 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2013 03:06 Grackaroni wrote:
@Risen I actually like the thoughts you had of the possibility of a DI,Sharrant,Acro scum team but that seems like a lot of risks for a scum team to make when there was no chance this was going to be the final lynch.


Mocsta was the lynch 100%

Mocsta lynched, night falls. Scum kills three people strategically and vote for themselves as lords because lords are voted in by majority. If they get lord they get additional KP and vote, if they don't get lord at least in some places where there's now only two people one of whom is scum (see three strategical kills part) there's no lord and town doesn't get a vote.



This is all correct regardless of sharrant being scum or not.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 18:17 GMT
#4297
On August 19 2013 03:16 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2013 03:15 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 19 2013 03:14 Risen wrote:
On August 19 2013 03:06 Grackaroni wrote:
@Risen I actually like the thoughts you had of the possibility of a DI,Sharrant,Acro scum team but that seems like a lot of risks for a scum team to make when there was no chance this was going to be the final lynch.


Mocsta was the lynch 100%

Mocsta lynched, night falls. Scum kills three people strategically and vote for themselves as lords because lords are voted in by majority. If they get lord they get additional KP and vote, if they don't get lord at least in some places where there's now only two people one of whom is scum (see three strategical kills part) there's no lord and town doesn't get a vote.



This is all correct regardless of sharrant being scum or not.


And what made it so Mocsta was the lynch 100%

((the red check on Mocsta from Shar))


Which could be either sharrant being scum or mocsta being framed. If there is a scum framer mocsta was the most likely target. You're talking in circles.

How do you feel about an onegu lynch?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 18:25 GMT
#4303
On August 19 2013 03:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2013 03:17 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 19 2013 03:16 Risen wrote:
On August 19 2013 03:15 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 19 2013 03:14 Risen wrote:
On August 19 2013 03:06 Grackaroni wrote:
@Risen I actually like the thoughts you had of the possibility of a DI,Sharrant,Acro scum team but that seems like a lot of risks for a scum team to make when there was no chance this was going to be the final lynch.


Mocsta was the lynch 100%

Mocsta lynched, night falls. Scum kills three people strategically and vote for themselves as lords because lords are voted in by majority. If they get lord they get additional KP and vote, if they don't get lord at least in some places where there's now only two people one of whom is scum (see three strategical kills part) there's no lord and town doesn't get a vote.



This is all correct regardless of sharrant being scum or not.


And what made it so Mocsta was the lynch 100%

((the red check on Mocsta from Shar))


Which could be either sharrant being scum or mocsta being framed. If there is a scum framer mocsta was the most likely target. You're talking in circles.

How do you feel about an onegu lynch?

Clarity, why was Mocsta a likely frame target? And what do you think of Sharrant saying the opposite when he was questioned about why he did check Mocsta?


I don't recall him explaining his reasoning for why he checked mocsta, but I bet it's about the same as the reasons I call mocsta a likely frame target.

Clarity, why was Mocsta a likely frame target?


Fuck you.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 18:27 GMT
#4305
On August 19 2013 03:24 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2013 03:17 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 19 2013 03:16 Risen wrote:
On August 19 2013 03:15 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 19 2013 03:14 Risen wrote:
On August 19 2013 03:06 Grackaroni wrote:
@Risen I actually like the thoughts you had of the possibility of a DI,Sharrant,Acro scum team but that seems like a lot of risks for a scum team to make when there was no chance this was going to be the final lynch.


Mocsta was the lynch 100%

Mocsta lynched, night falls. Scum kills three people strategically and vote for themselves as lords because lords are voted in by majority. If they get lord they get additional KP and vote, if they don't get lord at least in some places where there's now only two people one of whom is scum (see three strategical kills part) there's no lord and town doesn't get a vote.



This is all correct regardless of sharrant being scum or not.


And what made it so Mocsta was the lynch 100%

((the red check on Mocsta from Shar))


Which could be either sharrant being scum or mocsta being framed. If there is a scum framer mocsta was the most likely target. You're talking in circles.

How do you feel about an onegu lynch?



Jeez why would I make the grack case as scum? And you made a incorrect statement I showed you were wrong. Besides grack is scum, and the first point is more about him throwing shit back at the person who called him out instead of just scum hunting, and ignoreing the person who hadnt done much.


Yeah you're right, scum don't ever make cases, my mistake. Good argument.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 18:32 GMT
#4311
On August 19 2013 03:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2013 03:25 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 19 2013 03:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 19 2013 03:17 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 19 2013 03:16 Risen wrote:
On August 19 2013 03:15 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 19 2013 03:14 Risen wrote:
On August 19 2013 03:06 Grackaroni wrote:
@Risen I actually like the thoughts you had of the possibility of a DI,Sharrant,Acro scum team but that seems like a lot of risks for a scum team to make when there was no chance this was going to be the final lynch.


Mocsta was the lynch 100%

Mocsta lynched, night falls. Scum kills three people strategically and vote for themselves as lords because lords are voted in by majority. If they get lord they get additional KP and vote, if they don't get lord at least in some places where there's now only two people one of whom is scum (see three strategical kills part) there's no lord and town doesn't get a vote.



This is all correct regardless of sharrant being scum or not.


And what made it so Mocsta was the lynch 100%

((the red check on Mocsta from Shar))


Which could be either sharrant being scum or mocsta being framed. If there is a scum framer mocsta was the most likely target. You're talking in circles.

How do you feel about an onegu lynch?

Clarity, why was Mocsta a likely frame target? And what do you think of Sharrant saying the opposite when he was questioned about why he did check Mocsta?


I don't recall him explaining his reasoning for why he checked mocsta, but I bet it's about the same as the reasons I call mocsta a likely frame target.

Clarity, why was Mocsta a likely frame target?


Fuck you.

Sharrant said on D3 end his scumreads were Koshi and SnB. Now if Sharrant is town and scum have a framer why the fuck would they frame Mocsta over Koshi/SnB?

You are not even reading the posts you are arguing about and somehow you get to say "fuck you" to me. Now again, why do you think Mocsta was the most likely frame target?


On August 19 2013 02:47 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2013 02:43 Risen wrote:
On August 19 2013 02:38 Koshi wrote:
Risen
So the best lynch for today would be Xatalos?


Fuck no. Best lynch today is Sharrant. Are you kidding me?

Things that still hold true in spite of my massive wrongness

1) Cop-claim asks for advice from unknown on who to check.
2) Cop-claim gets red check on scummy target who the thread is already leaning towards lynching.
3) Cop-claim lives to d4.
4) COP-CLAIM WHO CLAIMED ONE SHOT COP GETS RED CHECK ON NOW CONFIRMED GREEN TARGET. IS THIS FOR REAL.

So we have a cop not playing like a cop should followed by a lie in his claim followed by a red check on a green target when there's no way someone frames mocsta and IT IS DAY 4 WITH A MEDIC DEAD AND A SCUM TEAM NOT KILLING HIM.

How is this just occuring to me rofl. So bad. But sometimes right. That should be my motto.


I don't disagree with this in itself.... but this means that either sharrant has taken damage from scum or a scum ability, or DI is lying about his hp check. Both of which seem unlikely. More unlikely than a framer framing mocsta, a replacement who seems townie despite the person he replaced looking scummy/null.

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 18:54 GMT
#4328
Dat fear mongering.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 19:15 GMT
#4332
onegu is a good lynch because of his reaction to the pressure.
Risen should agree to it because onegu's scum in his conspiracy theory, no? Or was it acro?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 21:56 GMT
#4341
Yeah lynch johnny it's whatever. I never got the townie feeling off onegu that you got xata but trusted you on that so far. That said his instant martyr under pressure and playing on peoples fears of mislynching screams scum to me, could just be bad town play. At least he gave us a list of people he thinks are scum so I guess... blah
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 23:35 GMT
#4347
Nothing townlike from johnny, nothing scumlike from johnny.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 23:47 GMT
#4348
Except for you know, not doing shit when people want you lynched. Although that's not so much scumlike as it is dumblike.
That said, scum have been remarkably co operative when it came to rolling over and dying.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel. You shoot into the barrel, and it doesn't matter if you hit, because the shockwave kills the fish and it just floats to the surface. This analogy is excellent because I think calling bad scum "fish" is great.

If a townie is somehow a fish and floats to the surface, then I just blame the townie for being a dumbass. Why would you be in a barrel, town-fish?
This is why the scumfish have a chance in barrels, because townfish are also in barrels.

Let's just empty the fucking barrel on the ground and kill all the fish slowly, yes?

/end scene
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 19 2013 00:26 GMT
#4352
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 19 2013 11:27 GMT
#4363
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 20 2013 09:18 GMT
#4466
Mocsta trying to defend what he did in post game is just disgusting. Ace as well.

I played badly. I'm glad that despite that dumb start d1 I was able to establish my towniness, it's the one thing I'm good at.
It seems I was onto scum a couple of times though, although I never followed through.

I thought chrom was total scum but townies called him town because of pm reasons. I should have realized though that when I knew solstice was vigi and he acted THROUGH chrom, that that was why he was being called town and should have revisited him.
I thought mocsta was town but a redcheck is a redcheck, I wasn't convinced on his lynch/shot yet though, that's why I said "contribute now" and he just fucking kills himself.
Acro played well, especially d2.

I dunno how to catch rayn or koshi as mafia because rayn shits up the thread as either alignment and koshi is just kinda around doing nothing as either alignment.
I also couldn't convince anyone of rayn despite him being a great lynch. I've never tunneled anyone so hard and in the end gave up because I got no traction on it, and then mocsta instead of going "yeah lynch rayn!" he just suicided.

Risen... I'll break down that first post of yours today at some point, as per request.

On August 20 2013 18:07 Dandel Ion wrote:
Also the setup would be better if town actually did anything.
But nobody did.

I was like the only one to even scumhunt n0, l0l


but at least I have conclusively proven that dandel >>>>>>>> solstice, that's the only important thing.


This is mean DI. I think you play well and you have good intuition, but you make it hard for people to listen to you because your train of thought is not put in thread, just your conclusion. It makes it hard to read you.

We also had solstice and sharrant, the two people that were almost NEVER going to get lynched, and they lurk like fuck.
If we had not just me and xata as obvtownies, but those two as well IN THE THREAD we probably would have rolled over scum.

There's also kush. I refuse to even attempt to get a read on this guy. He claims he hasn't tried in a towngame for 5 games, yet he still signs up. I really do not understand what he gets out of mafia but it lessens my enjoyment when he's in the game.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 20 2013 09:20 GMT
#4469
On August 20 2013 18:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yes i understand, but you were the one that draw the assumption that i was "only bluehunting", which i wasn't. :D
And my argument on Onegu was not WIFOMy, maybe it looked like that to you because you had a townread on him. It was, simple logic, let's compare:
1) "Xata&Clarity got roleblocked N1 -> Vivax flipped mafia RB -> unless mafia rb'd one of their own on N1 at least one of them has to be town" Q: Did mafia roleblock one of their own?
2) "Onegu thinks there is a town rb -> Onegu thinks town rb'd Xata N1 -> Onegu thinks SnB is the only one alive who was suspicious of Xata D1 end" Q: What is Onegu's logic for having SnB as a suspect? Why does he think SnB is not likely to be the town rb, and why does he not investigate more on that matter? What if SnB is mafia rb? Why does Onegu not give a crap about that?


Dude I broke that shit down. You had to either call me scum for the same logic, or call me scum for being angry with you, both were terrible reasons and it SCREAMED scum making stuff up on the spot.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 20 2013 09:21 GMT
#4470
On August 20 2013 18:20 Dandel Ion wrote:
I'm very easy to read.
People just refuse to do it.


I had a townread on you most of the game, but you had a lurking session around d2 d3 that made me nervous about you. That's not that weird, is it?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 197
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1211
Horang2 1132
ggaemo 672
Larva 583
Stork 347
Bisu 339
Leta 214
PianO 187
Killer 45
Hyuk 45
[ Show more ]
Sexy 36
EffOrt 29
Bale 24
yabsab 20
Hm[arnc] 15
ZergMaN 15
sorry 13
Soma 11
Dota 2
XcaliburYe273
League of Legends
JimRising 353
Reynor86
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1203
Other Games
crisheroes144
Mew2King120
ArmadaUGS57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick561
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6141
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Stunt1249
• Jankos1102
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
41m
Online Event
1h 41m
FEL
6h 41m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 41m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.