• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:05
CEST 19:05
KST 02:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8984 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 24 Next All
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 07:59 GMT
#4204
On August 18 2013 10:58 Risen wrote:
So Sharrant appears scummy and is relatively useless (in a what has this person contributed kind of way, not insulting), but gets a red check and since that guys posting is scummy we lynch him. Sharrant is still scummy but gives us another red check on someone who has somewhere around zero percent chance of being framed. That person flips green prior to our lynch today and we're not lynching him because an increasingly useless (not insulting, just mean to say DI was good according to the thread and has dropped off) DI says they used house check....

What has DI done to instill such trust? Has anyone looked at what potentially happens when a town mocsta gets lynched? Who's left alive in that house? A lone Onegu.

Regardless, you guys sit on that. Just went into johnny's filter trying to find house member list and found...


If town shot sharrant they should claim it. If they don't, and sharrant flips green, DI is confirmed scum. Scum don't shoot themselves.

It's kind of like we lynched mocsta and we flipped green and then we lynched sharrant, except for the fact that sharrant is apparently town. So yes, mocsta modkilling himself like a tool is beneficial for us and that makes me sad.

Everyone is aware onegu is left alone in that house. What do you want us to do about it? It's not like scum mocsta, he killed himself. Do you think it was scum's plan for mocsta to modkill himself?

I've been doubtful of DI all game, but everytime he has come to some kind of conclusion, even if he doesn't share his reasoning which is dumb from a town perspective, I tend to agree with the conclusion.

On August 18 2013 07:00 Grackaroni wrote:
Shits going down. I'm content to lynch Johnnywup since we won't even get him in lord shots tonight and he has the best chance of anyone to flip scum.

I did use my pm's, I talked a whole bunch with Mocsta to try to get a better read on him because I wasn't confident he would flip scum when everybody else was throwing him to the wolves. I also talked a bit to Rayn and he seemed to be genuinely convinced Mocsta was scum so I don't think he is the best lynch for today,

##Vote: Johnnywup


I'd like to point out that this is fucking sketchy.
Has anyone that's been in pms with grack had a townie feeling off of him?

Grack why are you not in the thread doing shit. Or johnny, or sharrant.
Like fuck.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 08:00 GMT
#4205
On August 18 2013 11:25 johnnywup wrote:
i changed my mind. i don't care if you don't believe me. though the red check on a green does make me more suspicious again


How?
Also can you stop making useless posts like this please?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 09:51 GMT
#4208
On August 18 2013 18:15 Risen wrote:
"Everyone is aware onegu is left alone in that house. What do you want us to do about it? It's not like scum mocsta, he killed himself. Do you think it was scum's plan for mocsta to modkill himself?"

I'm implying that one of two things is happening.

1) Mafia is setting up the lynch on Mocsta today with a red check from shar and used KP on onegu last night and will be finishing him off tonight.
2) Onegu is scumlord and the red check is to prevent mocsta from screwing with the vote so scum could control a house.


This relies on onegu sharrant and DI all being on the scumteam.
...which actually doesn't sound that farfetched.

I wish I could bring myself to put some more effort in this game at this point, however.
I'm just kinda posting and going off memory, I really can't bring myself to re-read stuff right now.... I will do so tonight, though.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 09:57 GMT
#4211
On August 18 2013 18:55 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2013 18:51 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 18 2013 18:15 Risen wrote:
"Everyone is aware onegu is left alone in that house. What do you want us to do about it? It's not like scum mocsta, he killed himself. Do you think it was scum's plan for mocsta to modkill himself?"

I'm implying that one of two things is happening.

1) Mafia is setting up the lynch on Mocsta today with a red check from shar and used KP on onegu last night and will be finishing him off tonight.
2) Onegu is scumlord and the red check is to prevent mocsta from screwing with the vote so scum could control a house.


This relies on onegu sharrant and DI all being on the scumteam.
...which actually doesn't sound that farfetched.

I wish I could bring myself to put some more effort in this game at this point, however.
I'm just kinda posting and going off memory, I really can't bring myself to re-read stuff right now.... I will do so tonight, though.


Hmm. Does anyone else have an HP check left to confirm that Sharrant has low HP? Otherwise we should see the truth tomorrow (unless scum want to risk the pretty big risk of Sharrant actually doing regular alignment checks every day and just lying about the HP check thing for when he was roleblocked).


I do..... wait...
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 10:10 GMT
#4214
I guess I'm up for lynching johnny but it's for the wrong reasons.
I have no idea if he's scum or town, he's completely null and useless. Don't want him around at lylo.

I kinda wanna lynch grack just because of this post
On August 18 2013 07:00 Grackaroni wrote:
Shits going down. I'm content to lynch Johnnywup since we won't even get him in lord shots tonight and he has the best chance of anyone to flip scum.

I did use my pm's, I talked a whole bunch with Mocsta to try to get a better read on him because I wasn't confident he would flip scum when everybody else was throwing him to the wolves. I also talked a bit to Rayn and he seemed to be genuinely convinced Mocsta was scum so I don't think he is the best lynch for today,

##Vote: Johnnywup


I dunno how johnny has "the best chance of flipping scum" but that's a silly statement that means nothing.
I can't tell if this post is scum just consolidating on a townie without much thought, or a bus because johnny is a lost cause, however I do know that a townie does not post this.

Apparently he was talking to mocsta in pms, when everyone else wanted to kill him, because he wasn't confident in the lynch. Was anyone aware of this? I sure as hell wasn't.
I don't understand why, as a townie, you would INSTEAD of saying in the thread "hey guys, I'm not too confident in this lynch/shot" you go talk to the guy who is up for getting lynched/shot??
Clearly you didn't show the fact that you doubt he's scum with him, because he fucking gave up on the game.

This is a classic scumpost. Consolidate without reasons. Try to get towncred by opposing a lynch/shot on a townie (after his flip, might I add) and give out a random townread (on rayn)

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 14:03 GMT
#4225
I'm going with dandel on this one I don't really get why onegu trying to be part of the towncircle makes him town.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 14:53 GMT
#4229
On August 18 2013 23:34 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2013 19:10 Clarity_nl wrote:
I guess I'm up for lynching johnny but it's for the wrong reasons.
I have no idea if he's scum or town, he's completely null and useless. Don't want him around at lylo.

I kinda wanna lynch grack just because of this post
On August 18 2013 07:00 Grackaroni wrote:
Shits going down. I'm content to lynch Johnnywup since we won't even get him in lord shots tonight and he has the best chance of anyone to flip scum.

I did use my pm's, I talked a whole bunch with Mocsta to try to get a better read on him because I wasn't confident he would flip scum when everybody else was throwing him to the wolves. I also talked a bit to Rayn and he seemed to be genuinely convinced Mocsta was scum so I don't think he is the best lynch for today,

##Vote: Johnnywup


I dunno how johnny has "the best chance of flipping scum" but that's a silly statement that means nothing.
I can't tell if this post is scum just consolidating on a townie without much thought, or a bus because johnny is a lost cause, however I do know that a townie does not post this.

Apparently he was talking to mocsta in pms, when everyone else wanted to kill him, because he wasn't confident in the lynch. Was anyone aware of this? I sure as hell wasn't.
I don't understand why, as a townie, you would INSTEAD of saying in the thread "hey guys, I'm not too confident in this lynch/shot" you go talk to the guy who is up for getting lynched/shot??
Clearly you didn't show the fact that you doubt he's scum with him, because he fucking gave up on the game.

This is a classic scumpost. Consolidate without reasons. Try to get towncred by opposing a lynch/shot on a townie (after his flip, might I add) and give out a random townread (on rayn)


Do you disagree with my case on jwup? I think the point about the difference in the way he defended himself in this game versus nwm is good, plus the rest of it. If you disagree I would like to hear why


Yeah that one point is good, and the weird martyr when he wasnt getting lynched was incredibly dumb. The rest of your points in that case feel rather tacked on though. For example the houselist post and saying "he was doing it instead of scumhunting" is kinda silly, someone specifically asked for the list.

Maybe what we can learn from that post though is that either he's a townie that's engaged and was taking notes so basically had the list ready, or he's scum and the list was in his scum qt so he just copy pasted. Johnny hasn't felt engaged in this game, although he's said he has been at least once, so maybe that's scummy?
I really dunno though, he feels like a flip, I don't necessarily have anything against the lynch but I'm not comfortable with it either.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 15:31 GMT
#4235
On August 18 2013 23:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Uhh.. Clarity: Johnnywup clearly did not put thought into that list as you yourself pointed out when he posted it. I asked then and i ask again, what is the point of making the list if you don't even do properly? How does that help town and why would you not do it properly?


?

We're talking about the list with all the housesnames together, yes? He had two people who he wasnt sure of and asked who they were, and I explained...
If he is town, clearly he paid attention during the game, since he couldnt have gone to re-read to make the list, he was too quick for that. That means that if he's town he was taking notes and is clearly taking the game seriously, which he isn't if you look at his other posts. It's a point against him, not for him.

@Onegu .... It feels like you quoted every single one of his posts and put a scummy twist on it. For example, his opening post when he says iamp hadn't done anything in thread at that point, he was correct.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 15:46 GMT
#4237
On August 19 2013 00:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yeah i get that Clarity. I just don't understand as he "clearly had put effort in keeping track of who is in which house" why had he not paid enough attention to know in which house Vivax/Gumshoe was, as it was pretty clear if he had actually paid attention.


I can't remember at what point someone said what house gumshoe was in but we never mentioned vivax in stark so I can understand missing that.

In fact, that's an argument for him being town. Surely someone in the scumteam would make the houselist and put it in the qt ASAP? The fact that he had two names missing makes him more likely town.
It's a very weak argument either way, I'm just pointing out that snb calling that post scummy is just silly.
No reason to dwell on it.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 16:14 GMT
#4239
So you think he's scum for posting that list and asking who gumshoe/vivax are in? As opposed to just posting the list?
I really have issues following your train of thought rayn
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 16:36 GMT
#4241
On August 19 2013 01:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
omfg. Am i really this bad expressing myself or waht the fuck is going on here?

Amongst other reasons i think he is scum because he posted the list without acctually putting a single thought on it. Having the list in the first place as you said is an indication that he has been keeping track of in which house do people belong to. He contradicts this behavior by not actually keeping track of something he finds important (by missing Vivax/gumshoe). Posting or not posting the list has nothing to do with that as it was asked to do.

After that you said him missing Vivax/gumshoe makes him more likely to be town, i disagree and showed you what could the scum motivation mean. Him missing them in itself is not alignment indicative, but when you add that with the fact jwup has been keeping track of this important thing and then not actually doing so it is scummy.


He posted the list because someone asked for the list, it's not alignment indicative.

What you're saying is this, yes?:
The fact that he apparently paid enough attention to have constructed the list either makes him caring town or scum.
Since he hasn't done anything other than that, that might be considered scummy.

Here's the thing, rayn, I already said all of this.

Maybe what we can learn from that post though is that either he's a townie that's engaged and was taking notes so basically had the list ready, or he's scum and the list was in his scum qt so he just copy pasted. Johnny hasn't felt engaged in this game, although he's said he has been at least once, so maybe that's scummy?


I don't know how you manage to twist the fact that he's missing vivax and gumshoe on the list into somehow being scum, that's just dumb.

I refuse to dig for the post that says which house gumshoe is in, but I bet it's easy to miss.
As I've said multiple times, I'm not against the lynch. snb asked me what I thought of his case and I explained why most points are null, rather than scum oriented. Why must you always go 10 rounds with everyone rayn, it's so damn annoying.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 16:45 GMT
#4245
I don't really care.

I feel like rayn's babysitter.
Onegu not doing crap, active lurking, addressing the most useless point in my whole post.

How about we just lynch them?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 16:48 GMT
#4246
On August 19 2013 01:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Because people seem to pay zero attention to why people post what they do rather than what they do post which i think is not the right way to play mafia.


Someone asks for a houselist, johnny posts a houselist. snb calls it scummy. I call it null.
Then you say if it was town he would have known where vivax and gumshoe would have been, as if he wouldn't have known as scum.

Here's the town reasoning to post the list: someone asked, so you contribute
Here's the scum reasoning to post the list: someone asked and you might look like you're contributing

UNLESS YOU CAN TELL ME WHY IT'S #2, JUST STFU ABOUT IT

Like, I'm so tired of this discussion holy fuck. I dunno how you can be so logically inept yet still yell at everyone else but "not playing the right way"
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 16:51 GMT
#4248
On August 19 2013 01:51 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2013 01:48 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 19 2013 01:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Because people seem to pay zero attention to why people post what they do rather than what they do post which i think is not the right way to play mafia.


Someone asks for a houselist, johnny posts a houselist. snb calls it scummy. I call it null.
Then you say if it was town he would have known where vivax and gumshoe would have been, as if he wouldn't have known as scum.

Here's the town reasoning to post the list: someone asked, so you contribute
Here's the scum reasoning to post the list: someone asked and you might look like you're contributing

UNLESS YOU CAN TELL ME WHY IT'S #2, JUST STFU ABOUT IT

Like, I'm so tired of this discussion holy fuck. I dunno how you can be so logically inept yet still yell at everyone else but "not playing the right way"

rayn his point is that because Johnny knew Vivax is scum, and johnny knew that Vivax was in Stark because it was in the scum QT. Johnny was afraid to put Vivax in house Stark in his list because he could get flak for it if it wasn't said in the thread. But it was said in the thread, and a town Johnny would have seen it.

Something in those lines.


Which is, I say again, the dumbest thing ever.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 16:56 GMT
#4250
I quit.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 17:03 GMT
#4254
I cover all angles in one concise post and then rayn shows up and makes the game two pages longer with no gain. Saying things I already covered in my one post, making a dumb statement about johnny being scum for absurd reasons.
I even explain TWICE how there's no fucking reason to continue going on about it, but I guess that message didn't come across.

Congratulations rayn, two games in a row you've made a daycycle completely unbearable.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 17:19 GMT
#4256
So not only are you saying he's scum, you're saying he's scum who hasn't lied about a single townread?
Or you're saying that because he has townreads he's scum?

Why are you analyzing your own play midgame? Yes it's VERY interesting that you've pushed townies all game. Pretty sure most of us were aware of that, if you don't recall everyone yelling at you day 1, and all the other days too pretty much.

There's also no such thing as a "hard soft defense". It's just a hard defense. Do you think scum is comfortable giving out so many definitive reads? Xata is town.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 17:32 GMT
#4260
On August 19 2013 02:25 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2013 02:19 Clarity_nl wrote:
So not only are you saying he's scum, you're saying he's scum who hasn't lied about a single townread?
Or you're saying that because he has townreads he's scum?

Why are you analyzing your own play midgame? Yes it's VERY interesting that you've pushed townies all game. Pretty sure most of us were aware of that, if you don't recall everyone yelling at you day 1, and all the other days too pretty much.

There's also no such thing as a "hard soft defense". It's just a hard defense. Do you think scum is comfortable giving out so many definitive reads? Xata is town.


Except the point of my post is that how can anyone know who I've pushed all game, there's so much unflipped........ So it isn't very interesting that I've pushed townies all game. As a matter of fact, if we lynched who I wanted lynched every day it would go Clarity lynched d1, Yamato d2, Shar and then Vivax d3. Two unflipped, two scum.

So tell me again about how my pushes have been all town this game. Oh wait, they fuckign haven't been.


You're the one who said it. Okay I understand what you're trying to say now.
Apparently xata said you've been pushing townies all game, and you think he scumslipped because he doesn't know the unflipped players' alignment.
I really wish you guys would just say what you mean in a way that's easy to understand.

I think this is a dumb assumption, from where I'm standing you've been pushing townies all game too. When I say that that doesn't mean "you've never pushed scum this game" as much as it means "you've pushed a lot of obvious townies"
Think you're taking it too literal.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 17:36 GMT
#4263
Your targets day 1 were so obviously bad and your post was so massively big I don't think anyone could be bothered to spend 5 paragraphs explaining the obvious.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 18 2013 17:38 GMT
#4267
On August 19 2013 02:36 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2013 02:32 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 19 2013 02:25 Risen wrote:
On August 19 2013 02:19 Clarity_nl wrote:
So not only are you saying he's scum, you're saying he's scum who hasn't lied about a single townread?
Or you're saying that because he has townreads he's scum?

Why are you analyzing your own play midgame? Yes it's VERY interesting that you've pushed townies all game. Pretty sure most of us were aware of that, if you don't recall everyone yelling at you day 1, and all the other days too pretty much.

There's also no such thing as a "hard soft defense". It's just a hard defense. Do you think scum is comfortable giving out so many definitive reads? Xata is town.


Except the point of my post is that how can anyone know who I've pushed all game, there's so much unflipped........ So it isn't very interesting that I've pushed townies all game. As a matter of fact, if we lynched who I wanted lynched every day it would go Clarity lynched d1, Yamato d2, Shar and then Vivax d3. Two unflipped, two scum.

So tell me again about how my pushes have been all town this game. Oh wait, they fuckign haven't been.


You're the one who said it. Okay I understand what you're trying to say now.
Apparently xata said you've been pushing townies all game, and you think he scumslipped because he doesn't know the unflipped players' alignment.
I really wish you guys would just say what you mean in a way that's easy to understand.

I think this is a dumb assumption, from where I'm standing you've been pushing townies all game too. When I say that that doesn't mean "you've never pushed scum this game" as much as it means "you've pushed a lot of obvious townies"
Think you're taking it too literal.


It's a very real possibility that I'm taking it too literally, and I accept that. However, another reason for that post was to defend my pushes to a thread that has completely discredited me.

I'll admit, I was down on myself for a bit there, too, but after reading my filter I don't think I've actually been that wrong this game. Bad? Yes. Wrong? It remains to be seen.

That's the message I was trying to send with the post. Xata somehow knowing the alignments of my pushes was just butter on top.


Then I'll ask again why spend so much time analyzing your own play this game?
Saying that

1) I proved I'm not as bad as xata is making me out to be!
2) Xata is scum!

And then saying #1 is more important to you, 2 is just a bonus. Like wtf man.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem438
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 438
IndyStarCraft 189
Railgan 65
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24366
Shuttle 2396
BeSt 469
Larva 377
Soma 165
Mind 162
Dewaltoss 110
Last 86
Sexy 68
hero 66
[ Show more ]
Sea.KH 54
Zeus 52
Hyun 44
Killer 39
ToSsGirL 25
NaDa 23
Bale 20
Rock 18
PianO 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5255
qojqva2944
Dendi1195
420jenkins446
Counter-Strike
fl0m4708
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3888
Khaldor1322
Liquid`Hasu1080
MindelVK13
Other Games
FrodaN2148
singsing1610
byalli875
B2W.Neo786
ArmadaUGS195
Hui .172
KnowMe136
QueenE93
Mew2King56
CosmosSc2 28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1061
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 23
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 44
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3893
League of Legends
• Nemesis2635
Other Games
• Shiphtur278
• WagamamaTV228
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 55m
Replay Cast
5h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 55m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
17h 55m
Monday Night Weeklies
22h 55m
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 17h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.