• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:19
CEST 12:19
KST 19:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11980 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 16:22 GMT
#730
Because I couldn't figure out what my "lie" was
Could you point out the scum motivation snb?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 16:23 GMT
#732
On August 09 2013 01:22 Chromatically wrote:
What sort of reaction were you hoping for, clarity?


If he were town he would be genuinely upset that his plan got ruined (he was, and early plans are crap anyway)
If he were scum he would go "dang, you ruined my plan, oh well"

Something along those lines. He did the former, obviously.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 16:29 GMT
#736
On August 09 2013 01:27 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 01:23 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 09 2013 01:22 Chromatically wrote:
What sort of reaction were you hoping for, clarity?


If he were town he would be genuinely upset that his plan got ruined (he was, and early plans are crap anyway)
If he were scum he would go "dang, you ruined my plan, oh well"

Something along those lines. He did the former, obviously.

Why wouldn't scum act upset and try to get you lynched for this?


If it happened in thread they might. But I think that the people pushing others n0 are likely town so far.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 16:34 GMT
#741
On August 09 2013 01:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 01:23 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 09 2013 01:22 Chromatically wrote:
What sort of reaction were you hoping for, clarity?


If he were town he would be genuinely upset that his plan got ruined (he was, and early plans are crap anyway)
If he were scum he would go "dang, you ruined my plan, oh well"

Something along those lines. He did the former, obviously.

What was the point of intentionally ignore SnB questioning you about your lie, multiple times as he said?
What kind of reaction you were hoping for? And how did REDACTED act? Does he come townie to you or what?


I think he's town, yes. Although not for his reaction to what I said.
Thought he was scum for a little bit but that changed. Also not because of his reaction.

So yeah that part was kinda fruitless. Got a real strong townread on snb though.

On August 09 2013 01:23 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 01:22 Chromatically wrote:
What sort of reaction were you hoping for, clarity?


If he were town he would be genuinely upset that his plan got ruined (he was, and early plans are crap anyway)
If he were scum he would go "dang, you ruined my plan, oh well"

Something along those lines. He did the former, obviously.


It's not much of a plan if I just tell him straight away "oh I'm fishing for a reaction from you"
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 16:34 GMT
#742
quoted the wrong post, my bad.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 16:40 GMT
#745
On August 09 2013 01:36 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 01:29 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 09 2013 01:27 Chromatically wrote:
On August 09 2013 01:23 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 09 2013 01:22 Chromatically wrote:
What sort of reaction were you hoping for, clarity?


If he were town he would be genuinely upset that his plan got ruined (he was, and early plans are crap anyway)
If he were scum he would go "dang, you ruined my plan, oh well"

Something along those lines. He did the former, obviously.

Why wouldn't scum act upset and try to get you lynched for this?


If it happened in thread they might. But I think that the people pushing others n0 are likely town so far.

^ Isn't this what SnB did? Out you in thread and push you for it?


No I mean, if I ruined someones plan in thread they might, if they're scum.
But since it's in pms during n0 I find it impossible to come from scum that he became suspicious of me in pms.

I think whatever "experiment" he would have had as scum, he wouldn't be too bothered if I did what I did since he's not invested in his experiment. If he's town he'd be more upset. Does that make more sense?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 16:41 GMT
#746
On August 09 2013 01:40 strongandbig wrote:
so clarity's "reaction test" is possible, but unlikely, since it should have been obvious that scum would easily be able to fake anger.

one of the bigger problems for me is why he didn't try to find anything out about what my "plan" was before he intentionally ruined it.

Also why he first said it was just because he was curious about what the other person would think, and then later said he did it on purpose to test my reaction.


Because your reaction was ongoing.

Do you believe I'm scum? If so, and I've asked this before, please explain how what I've done so far is scum motivated.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 16:46 GMT
#748
On August 09 2013 01:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 01:34 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 09 2013 01:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 09 2013 01:23 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 09 2013 01:22 Chromatically wrote:
What sort of reaction were you hoping for, clarity?


If he were town he would be genuinely upset that his plan got ruined (he was, and early plans are crap anyway)
If he were scum he would go "dang, you ruined my plan, oh well"

Something along those lines. He did the former, obviously.

What was the point of intentionally ignore SnB questioning you about your lie, multiple times as he said?
What kind of reaction you were hoping for? And how did REDACTED act? Does he come townie to you or what?


I think he's town, yes. Although not for his reaction to what I said.
Thought he was scum for a little bit but that changed. Also not because of his reaction.

So yeah that part was kinda fruitless. Got a real strong townread on snb though.

On August 09 2013 01:23 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 09 2013 01:22 Chromatically wrote:
What sort of reaction were you hoping for, clarity?


If he were town he would be genuinely upset that his plan got ruined (he was, and early plans are crap anyway)
If he were scum he would go "dang, you ruined my plan, oh well"

Something along those lines. He did the former, obviously.


It's not much of a plan if I just tell him straight away "oh I'm fishing for a reaction from you"

You didn´t really answer me. If you are doing a reaction test you will know he will call you out for lying. You MUST have an answer to that (for reference see what i did in NWM N1) before it happens.

Also when doing reaction tests in off thread comm games you basically gotta have a back up. Someone you tell what are you up to before you do it. Without that reaction tests are either stupid or scum. Mafia can after every mistake they make say "oh, it was just a reaction test", and everyone should believe them? So what was your intention during this whole thing that went on N0 in your place?


I guess? Didn't have one though. The lying part wasn't intentional, it was a mistake.
Me telling the other person snb's rolename was all I did to get a reaction.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 16:54 GMT
#753
I thought he told me he was telling everyone. He didn't.

I don't get how snb's conclusion is that I'm scum. Like, did I, as scum, understand you were only telling me and then decided to lie to REDACTED (lol), telling him you were telling everyone?
How does that help me as scum? Obviously it'll come back to you and I'll get called out for lying.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 16:59 GMT
#757
On August 09 2013 01:57 Risen wrote:
Working on it. Just felt like posting something from my phone while I was on the toilet. Have some definite scum reads.

PSA: Don't post your town reads people. That's just stupid unless you're about to die.


Is Onegu one of them? That'd be pretty cool.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 17:07 GMT
#760
On August 09 2013 02:04 Xatalos wrote:
By the way Clarity, you never responded to my response to your question (about the House member lists)?

snb, what makes Clarity scum from that PM event? What was the Mafia agenda? I can understand losing your trust in him, but it's not the same as being scum. Actually why would a scum want to lose your trust for no reason?


Well I agreed with your answer, actually.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 17:27 GMT
#770
I think me ruining snb's "experiment" isn't even his issue. It's the "lie" which was simply a mistake.
So..... let's move on, yes? A couple of people here can tell you that when I'm town I tend to shine green and when I'm scum I tend to... not shine so green.

Onegu you promised to post your thoughts on everything.
On August 09 2013 01:04 Onegu wrote:
Sorry wifes birthday just back home and processing everything now will post thoughts on everything. First on house baratheon. Koshi looks the worst at first why put himself up after saying he didnt want to be lord, also why not vote for sol, just because DI says he is scum? We also need to hear from sol, why vote a null read over a town read.


Did you cover everything you wanted in the same post?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 17:41 GMT
#780
On August 09 2013 02:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
SnB, Clarity and REDACTED:

Why can´t you just tell what the reasons for REDACTED is to think Clarity is town?
You are pushing the issue under the carpet after making such a scene out of it first. Why is that?


I'm sure REDACTED will be here at some point and if I'm in danger of being lynched he'll probably share it.
Assume he didn't have a read on me, would you want to lynch me?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 17:52 GMT
#788
I'd like to point out I did say immediately that I didn't believe your claim, but would play along cause the claim was so weird.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 17:54 GMT
#790
Hey rayn, from your giant post:
I have to go after that, i tell people i am gonna vote for myself and why they should vote for me over FT. If they for some reason can´t consolidate on me, i tell them to elect FT, because having no lord at all is the worst thing that can happen.

FT i am leaning scum on for his wishy-washyness.


if you were leaning scum on him why tell your house to elect him? Was there no way to elect one of the other two?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 18:05 GMT
#795
On August 09 2013 03:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 02:54 Clarity_nl wrote:
Hey rayn, from your giant post:
I have to go after that, i tell people i am gonna vote for myself and why they should vote for me over FT. If they for some reason can´t consolidate on me, i tell them to elect FT, because having no lord at all is the worst thing that can happen.

FT i am leaning scum on for his wishy-washyness.


if you were leaning scum on him why tell your house to elect him? Was there no way to elect one of the other two?

Because electing noone is shit and the other people were not running. Even if a house elects mafia as a lord it gives town info. There are 5 lords. People MUST PM with each other (especially Lords). If scumlord, they might out themselves to a town lord.


I understand that not electing someone is terrible. My issue is that if you had a scumread on FT, why not try to convince one of the others to run? Surely you'd try to find a way to not elect your scumread?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 18:06 GMT
#796
On August 09 2013 03:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 02:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 09 2013 02:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 09 2013 02:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok so im REDACTED in SnB's conversation with clarity.

So events happened like this.

I was talking to clarity, and he told me SnB's rolename out of NOWHERE. Ok. So I asked him for his rolename. And he declined giving reasons like, 'scum can bluesnipe rolenames'. Which sounds like crap to me. But whatever.
Eventually, I decided to fakeclaim 1 shot rolename alignment check because he wouldnt tell me his rolename. After I said that, he gave it up willingly. I then came back and pm'ed him that the result was that its a fake role name. Fakeclaim. Which means he is scum. He then said something along the lines of 'ok dude' And nothing else. So that makes me think he is town cause he doesnt have an overt reaction. I dunno. Thoughts guys?

I read all of this and i´m like wtf?
I am clueless..

so therefore, this is why we dont discuss pm's in detail cause explaining shit is hard. Stick to the thread.

Are you sure Clarity believed your claim? Because he said he didn´t.
If he didn´t, all this proves nothing whatever his alignment is.


I agree with this. Oats disagrees and I'm okay with that.
Then again, if I'm scum and he tells me that, I would probably not give him a rolename and just tell him he's full of it. Just in case. It's not the most absurd role I've ever heard of. (although it comes close)
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 18:14 GMT
#798
On August 09 2013 03:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:05 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 09 2013 02:54 Clarity_nl wrote:
Hey rayn, from your giant post:
I have to go after that, i tell people i am gonna vote for myself and why they should vote for me over FT. If they for some reason can´t consolidate on me, i tell them to elect FT, because having no lord at all is the worst thing that can happen.

FT i am leaning scum on for his wishy-washyness.


if you were leaning scum on him why tell your house to elect him? Was there no way to elect one of the other two?

Because electing noone is shit and the other people were not running. Even if a house elects mafia as a lord it gives town info. There are 5 lords. People MUST PM with each other (especially Lords). If scumlord, they might out themselves to a town lord.


I understand that not electing someone is terrible. My issue is that if you had a scumread on FT, why not try to convince one of the others to run? Surely you'd try to find a way to not elect your scumread?

I had no time any more and noone was answering me. There is no reason to have a lord that does not want to be one. They get lazy and we don´t gain information.


I'd like to distinguish between saying they don't want to be lord, and them not running for lord.
Are you telling me 2/4 in your house did not WANT to be lord?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 18:23 GMT
#802
On August 09 2013 03:20 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 02:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok so im REDACTED in SnB's conversation with clarity.

So events happened like this.

I was talking to clarity, and he told me SnB's rolename out of NOWHERE. Ok. So I asked him for his rolename. And he declined giving reasons like, 'scum can bluesnipe rolenames'. Which sounds like crap to me. But whatever.
Eventually, I decided to fakeclaim 1 shot rolename alignment check because he wouldnt tell me his rolename. After I said that, he gave it up willingly. I then came back and pm'ed him that the result was that its a fake role name. Fakeclaim. Which means he is scum. He then said something along the lines of 'ok dude' And nothing else. So that makes me think he is town cause he doesnt have an overt reaction. I dunno. Thoughts guys?


Hmmm..... Clarity, why did you happily pass along snb's role name if you thought that "scum can bluesnipe rolenames"? This chain of events just seems stupid.


As I've said, I thought snb told me he was gonna tell everyone.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 08 2013 18:27 GMT
#806
On August 09 2013 03:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2013 03:23 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 09 2013 03:20 Xatalos wrote:
On August 09 2013 02:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok so im REDACTED in SnB's conversation with clarity.

So events happened like this.

I was talking to clarity, and he told me SnB's rolename out of NOWHERE. Ok. So I asked him for his rolename. And he declined giving reasons like, 'scum can bluesnipe rolenames'. Which sounds like crap to me. But whatever.
Eventually, I decided to fakeclaim 1 shot rolename alignment check because he wouldnt tell me his rolename. After I said that, he gave it up willingly. I then came back and pm'ed him that the result was that its a fake role name. Fakeclaim. Which means he is scum. He then said something along the lines of 'ok dude' And nothing else. So that makes me think he is town cause he doesnt have an overt reaction. I dunno. Thoughts guys?


Hmmm..... Clarity, why did you happily pass along snb's role name if you thought that "scum can bluesnipe rolenames"? This chain of events just seems stupid.


As I've said, I thought snb told me he was gonna tell everyone.

If you really thought that, then what was the point you telling his rolename to Oats in the first place?


Oh my god we're going in circles. I wanted to see what oats thought and I wanted to see how snb would react.
Guys please, get over it or something.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech82
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1138
Bisu 916
Hyuk 841
Larva 628
Leta 168
Sexy 135
Zeus 117
EffOrt 112
PianO 94
Soma 94
[ Show more ]
Mini 93
Pusan 65
ZerO 43
Killer 41
Last 38
ToSsGirL 35
sorry 32
Bale 26
Hm[arnc] 23
Trap 20
yabsab 18
JulyZerg 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe434
XaKoH 312
League of Legends
JimRising 320
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1341
Other Games
gofns31922
singsing1660
crisheroes214
OGKoka 197
Mew2King138
ArmadaUGS58
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick574
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• LUISG 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2267
League of Legends
• Jankos1333
• Stunt909
Upcoming Events
Online Event
42m
FEL
5h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 42m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.