• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:39
CEST 14:39
KST 21:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13488 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 24 Next All
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 16:32 GMT
#4045
He pmed me earlier too, was really tempting to respond, oh well.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 16:56 GMT
#4058
On August 18 2013 01:53 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2013 01:43 Chromatically wrote:
On August 18 2013 01:20 s0Lstice wrote:
On August 18 2013 01:10 Chromatically wrote:
On August 18 2013 01:02 s0Lstice wrote:
On August 18 2013 00:50 Chromatically wrote:
Lynch Risen today? In addition to everything I said yesterday, there's the Vivax association. Risen calls Vivax a scumread in PMs, but doesn't have coherent reasons for it (scum don't want to read their scumbuddies). And, he never pushes Vivax in thread and only consolidates onto the vote when the lynch is clear.


As far as Sharrant goes, what do you think about this?

So your idea is that Sharrant, before bussing his scumbuddy yamato, FAKECLAIMED cop to Acro to ask for his opinion? And he was just going to hope that Acro suggested yamato, so that way he could LIE and say he was checking kush, before actually bussing yamato???

I think this is highly unlikely if Sharrant is scum. It's a dumb move for town, but I can't see scum doing this with a town Acro. Maybe it's a big play where they're both scum, but that's just unnecessary. I also don't see why scum would invent the "HP check even days".

I agree that it's unlikely that Mocsta was framed, but I think it's less likely that Sharrant is faking all of this.

Obviously irrelevant if he flips miller.


Yes, I agree that it would be pretty outrageous from a scum Sharrant and town Acro point of view. I don't think it would be that crazy if they were both scum. Scum do what they think will make them win. Anyway, I don't really love pre-flip connections.

The bolded isn't entirely true. Risen voted and said the lynch was Vivax right around when I did, and I was at the very beginning of the wagon. He didn't push it all that hard, but to say he consolidated when it was clear isn't entirely right.

I'm not a fan of preflip connections either, but this isn't one. I don't see a reason for Sharrant to do this as scum either way, It's possible, but there's just no benefit.

That's true, I was going from memory on "lynch in the clear". The main point is that he had a large scumread on Vivax ("#1"), but he never pushed it in-thread, even when he was on the lynch. He voted SnB and Sharrant before actually voting Vivax.


Hmm. I do agree that it isn't the likely scenario on Sharrant. I would really feel a lot better though if I had any sort of notion that he cared about the game outside of his checks.

On Risen, I think he was super unsure. It's just like the s&b discussion earlier. His vote and his interests are all over the place, and he will be pushing multiple things in a short period of time. Really difficult to say as we would typically that this guy is scum for not pushing his #1 scum read, because what does #1 scum read really mean for Risen if it lasts all of 5 minutes?



If we really assume that Risen changes his reads every 5 minutes, then it'll be impossible to tell if he's scum. Any time he has a read contradiction, someone can say "he does that as town too". It just invalidates all his reads. Scum Risen could literally say any read he wanted to for no reason and he would get away with it.

He had a unreasoned scumread on Vivax that he never pushed. That is a clear association that doesn't make sense from a town perspective. Add to that everything else he's done that doesn't make sense from anyone thinking about the game.

On August 18 2013 01:30 s0Lstice wrote:
what is he saying?

also...Chrom have you thought some more about the Risen v Xatalos stuff I was telling you about earlier?

I did, and I don't think it's alignment indicative.

I can't see the PMs in question, so I don't know exactly what made you think that Risen forgot about the Vivax lynch, but I think it could very easily be Risen just assuming that Vivax was done for, instead of actually forgetting.

He just really wants to push Xat, so he sends out the PMs, assuming that everyone would understand he was talking about tomorrow (given that Vivax is already dead). And then he sends out the second round just to make sure everyone knew.


yup pretty much. he's really hard to read because of how erratic he is.

So to make this public knowledge, Risen PMed me after Vivax made his claim thing saying he wanted to lynch Xatalos. This is shortly after posting in the thread something along the lines of Xatalos=bad. He then immediately sent a PM after saying 'oh oops nevermind we gotta lynch Vivax today.' Scum Risen knows Vivax is on his team, and hence would be pretty concerned with what side of this issue he ends up on. Why would he rock the boat like this as scum and muddy the waters after already being on the correct side of the Vivax wagon? How does this action improve his situation? It's crazy as town too, but the flakiness and carelessness of the action makes the town side a lot more likely.


That's pretty wifom. He could not have checked his qt, vivax could not have discussed the claim in his qt etc.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 17:00 GMT
#4060
I dunno, vivax pushed yamato and he turned out to be scum. Did he push anyone else this game?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 17:02 GMT
#4063
It's plurality voting for lynches, majority for lord election
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 17:13 GMT
#4073
because gumshoe woulda been a weird target to check for scum.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 17:34 GMT
#4077
I dunno how bussing a scum teammate for town cred and then faking a redcheck would be considered "award winning scumplay"

Acro is seriously overthinking this.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 17:35 GMT
#4078
stark still has its hp check although obviousy can't use it today, and I expect to die along with my sealbuddy tomorrow.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 17:38 GMT
#4081
[image loading]
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 17:38 GMT
#4082
Does that look like a townie to you?

Btw dandel calling someone a lurker, and he's not even wrong, lol
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 17:49 GMT
#4087
Unless scum are doing big play sunday because in that case, regardless of snb being scum or not, they won't kill me.
I don't care that much right now though, just want mocsta to die.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 17:52 GMT
#4089
AFTER the mocsta flip, if he flips town and not miller, I'm okay with hp checking sharrant (since it hits johnny too)
If sharrant has taken damage (let's just assume he has 7 hp) then he's town. If he hasn't we probably need to lynch him.
Same for johnny although scum wouldn't shoot him I don't think.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 18:18 GMT
#4110
I assume sharrant has taken some form of damage and acro is 7 hp?
Don't think that confirms him as scum, scum could have easily split their kp on sharrant xata and me, and they'll kill us 3 tonight.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 18:33 GMT
#4125
On August 18 2013 03:24 Acrofales wrote:
Clarity took damage.

##vote Strongandbig


Ofcourse I did. Why does that make snb scum?
Basically, 6 hourses, scum need 4 votes to have a majority.
If snb is scum he can just vote himself and then they need 3/5 votes, so killing me does not fit into the "grand plan" that you were talking about.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 18:46 GMT
#4133
Yeah you're right they only need 3/6, my mistake.
Still I think people are jumping to conclusions a bit too fast.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 19:24 GMT
#4143
Ugh, my head hurts. What just happened.

sharrant got hit last night
I got hit last night

I wish I had my hp check.

I don't believe acro being full hp makes him scum on its own.
I definitely believe sharrant being low makes him town.
I don't believe me being low hp makes snb scum

On August 18 2013 03:33 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2013 03:31 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 18 2013 03:27 Acrofales wrote:
@Dandel Ion: riddle me this. Why would I, as scum, come up with a plan that confirms Sharrant as town, when everybody was getting ready to lynch him?

why, for towncred obviously

Because I need more of that, when I am about the least likely person in the game to get lynched.

This is simply incorrect.

Keeping it simple... The most likely targets last night were sharrant xata and myself. Odds are the three of us are damaged and will die tonight.

Scum is somewhere in this list:
johnny
grack
chrom
snb
acro/onegu
...koshi I guess?

I'd lynch/kp top to bottom right now if I could.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 19:26 GMT
#4144
I also don't believe that DI is lying about his check, I believe the possibility of acro lying is there. He could be scum, knowing that they've shot me and just checked someone else for scum's use.
For now though, I'm just gonna stick with my reads rather than just throw everything out because of a couple of hp checks.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 21:01 GMT
#4180
On August 18 2013 05:44 johnnywup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2013 05:38 Xatalos wrote:
On August 18 2013 05:26 johnnywup wrote:
How did gumshoe and kush force town to shoot them? Is that what you're going to say about me after I flip?

And good, I want rayn dead.


What's your reasoning for rayn being scum?

never said i thought he was scum i said i wanted him dead. he's been an asshole to me and others and is disrupting town. at this point i don't care what he flips -.-



Lol.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 21:02 GMT
#4183
regardless of johnny's or rayn's alignment, johnny you have been pretty much useless, at least rayn makes himself readable (kinda)

What have you done johnny? I don't recall a single thing.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 21:03 GMT
#4186
On August 18 2013 06:01 Risen wrote:
I couldn't be a useful Lord this cycle and had to choose whether I should have no Lord or rayn Lord. Rayn Lord with a shot seemed a good compromise


Risen I hate you.

Like, this game... wtf happened man.

I give up for today.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 21:30 GMT
#4193
On August 18 2013 06:01 Risen wrote:
I couldn't be a useful Lord this cycle and had to choose whether I should have no Lord or rayn Lord. Rayn Lord with a shot seemed a good compromise


Just came back to say this is the dumbest thing I've ever fucking heard.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings121
CranKy Ducklings SOOP51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko309
SHIN 198
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37789
Bisu 1705
Hyuk 1618
Shuttle 1397
EffOrt 413
Mind 322
Larva 321
firebathero 261
Mini 250
Soma 198
[ Show more ]
ZerO 171
Last 146
Hm[arnc] 99
Leta 90
Zeus 76
Pusan 60
hero 56
Hyun 52
Killer 45
Sexy 42
Trap 40
Bale 36
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 26
Aegong 25
sorry 20
zelot 19
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 10
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc2541
qojqva1382
Dendi1101
XcaliburYe421
XaKoH 414
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1559
crisheroes359
Other Games
gofns32442
singsing2579
B2W.Neo1076
Happy290
DeMusliM260
Livibee130
ToD119
Mew2King108
ArmadaUGS47
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 65
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8817
League of Legends
• Jankos1630
Other Games
• WagamamaTV247
Upcoming Events
FEL
3h 21m
AI Arena Tournament
4h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 21m
INu's Battles
23h 21m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.