• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:16
CEST 16:16
KST 23:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9369 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 24 Next All
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 14:26 GMT
#3958
On August 17 2013 23:23 Acrofales wrote:
Okay. DI is being a dick. He is claiming he knows someone shot Mocsta, but isn't saying whether he knows because he used the HP check, or because someone claimed vigi. I did the math on the Lord KP and there is only 1 possible shot on Mocsta: from Oats on N2. The only other potential KP that is missing is that Sharrant lied, or Risen lied. Neither seems likely at all to me.

I don't care who shot him. I care that it WASN'T scum. Can anybody guarantee that?


That depends. Do you believe xata, myself and DI to all be scum?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 14:30 GMT
#3960
Yeah unless he somehow got healed. Sucks that we have 1 less kp tonight but mocsta can die tonight.
This is your cue btw mocsta, even if you think you can't avoid getting killed by town, time to contribute with all your thoughts nicely condensed and useful etc etc
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 14:53 GMT
#3970
So we're not lynching johnny and mocsta because we're shooting them in the face.
We're not lynching snb because reasons, I guess.

Koshi took 1 kp by sharrant, but the thing is there's only so many nights of lord kp we have left, so maybe koshi is a good consideration for a lynch?

I still wanna lynch rayn. Notice how now that I've stopped tunneling him he has withdrawn both me and onegu from his scumlist despite claiming earlier he had scumreads on us for different reasons.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 15:01 GMT
#3976
On August 17 2013 23:56 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 23:53 Clarity_nl wrote:
So we're not lynching johnny and mocsta because we're shooting them in the face.
We're not lynching snb because reasons, I guess.

Koshi took 1 kp by sharrant, but the thing is there's only so many nights of lord kp we have left, so maybe koshi is a good consideration for a lynch?

I still wanna lynch rayn. Notice how now that I've stopped tunneling him he has withdrawn both me and onegu from his scumlist despite claiming earlier he had scumreads on us for different reasons.


Is there some reason other than speculation for why snb is town? rayn could be okay though. It's just that he's active and will ultimately dig his own grave if he keeps up (unlike snb).


No.. not really. Been flip flopping on snb all game.
I'll have to go back to pms and see if I can find something that makes it more or less likely that vivax/snb are both scum at some point.

I felt a little better about snb last night but then he didnt vote for me.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 15:02 GMT
#3978
On August 18 2013 00:02 Dandel Ion wrote:
clarity you claimed rb today right?


Nope
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 15:06 GMT
#3984
On August 18 2013 00:04 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 23:30 Clarity_nl wrote:
Yeah unless he somehow got healed. Sucks that we have 1 less kp tonight but mocsta can die tonight.
This is your cue btw mocsta, even if you think you can't avoid getting killed by town, time to contribute with all your thoughts nicely condensed and useful etc etc

Go fuck yourself


You don't wanna contribute?

Like, I'm not set on your lynch/shot yet... or I guess I wasn't...
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 15:07 GMT
#3986
On August 18 2013 00:06 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +

From: Dandel Ion [ 7123 posts | Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject: Re: hello
Date: 8/17/13 21:29
can you give me the hp numbers plz?

i wanted to check my house anyways, twice. before and after a night.
if you gimme i can just use our check now and it'd save me sick amounts of time.

Original Message From Mocsta:
We used it last cycle to check your house.

What hp am I on. Btw?

Do we know who checked me?
I'm pretty proud to be shot as a late replacement.

Show nested quote +

I can get modkilled now.

U guys are a bunch of real dumb fucks.


What the fuck is this ragequite for no reason. zzzzzz
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 15:09 GMT
#3991
On August 18 2013 00:07 Dandel Ion wrote:
the pm's are real btw

100% copy-pasted


Alright well mocsta claimed town and is gonna get modkilled, that's great.
Fucking hell.

I don't even understand why.....
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 15:11 GMT
#3994
Going forward with mocsta being confirmed town, does that make sharrant scum?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 15:14 GMT
#3999
On August 18 2013 00:13 Xatalos wrote:
This might have actually been the most pro-town action for him I guess? Saving us some KP and a lynch.


Yeah but before you're pro-town you gotta be pro-game. This is dumb.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 15:18 GMT
#4001
Man, aside from my mini blowup on rayn I was enjoying this game.
Like, I didn't even mind ace being a dumbass as much.

But this just sucked my spirits.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 15:36 GMT
#4009
On August 18 2013 00:22 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2013 00:19 Sharrant wrote:
On August 18 2013 00:16 s0Lstice wrote:
well this is very interesting..

i have a strong urge to kill sharrant


Do tell.

And I'm saying it again, I'm pretty sure Johnny is town.


outside of your checks there is nothing to go on from you really aside from general PM niceties. you've been floating on all this town cred and doing nothing with it.


And you know, his supposed red check is soon to modconfirmed something, and I'll bet my left arm dollar it's town.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 15:38 GMT
#4011
All stags do is kill direwolves and themselves along with it SYMBOLISM
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 15:41 GMT
#4014
On August 18 2013 00:41 Onegu wrote:
Im guessing he flips miller


That would be hilarious.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 15:42 GMT
#4016
do non self-aware millers flip as non self-aware millers or as vt?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 15:47 GMT
#4019
Well done s0lstice. Whatever is in his post now, you get the credit.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 16:04 GMT
#4026
On August 18 2013 01:00 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2013 00:13 Xatalos wrote:
This might have actually been the most pro-town action for him I guess? Saving us some KP and a lynch.

Strategic self-modkill is right up there with ubsanctuoned editing of posts on the "cheating" list.


That's what I said. Only clevererer
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 16:07 GMT
#4031
But I didn't wanna lynch him, I wanted to shoot him.
rayn had a good argument for not shooting him though, and lynching him instead, but now we never get that discussion

What I'm trying to say is fuck you mocsta.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 16:12 GMT
#4035
On August 18 2013 01:10 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2013 01:02 s0Lstice wrote:
On August 18 2013 00:50 Chromatically wrote:
Lynch Risen today? In addition to everything I said yesterday, there's the Vivax association. Risen calls Vivax a scumread in PMs, but doesn't have coherent reasons for it (scum don't want to read their scumbuddies). And, he never pushes Vivax in thread and only consolidates onto the vote when the lynch is clear.


As far as Sharrant goes, what do you think about this?

So your idea is that Sharrant, before bussing his scumbuddy yamato, FAKECLAIMED cop to Acro to ask for his opinion? And he was just going to hope that Acro suggested yamato, so that way he could LIE and say he was checking kush, before actually bussing yamato???

I think this is highly unlikely if Sharrant is scum. It's a dumb move for town, but I can't see scum doing this with a town Acro. Maybe it's a big play where they're both scum, but that's just unnecessary. I also don't see why scum would invent the "HP check even days".

I agree that it's unlikely that Mocsta was framed, but I think it's less likely that Sharrant is faking all of this.

Obviously irrelevant if he flips miller.


Yes, I agree that it would be pretty outrageous from a scum Sharrant and town Acro point of view. I don't think it would be that crazy if they were both scum. Scum do what they think will make them win. Anyway, I don't really love pre-flip connections.

The bolded isn't entirely true. Risen voted and said the lynch was Vivax right around when I did, and I was at the very beginning of the wagon. He didn't push it all that hard, but to say he consolidated when it was clear isn't entirely right.

I'm not a fan of preflip connections either, but this isn't one. I don't see a reason for Sharrant to do this as scum either way, It's possible, but there's just no benefit.

That's true, I was going from memory on "lynch in the clear". The main point is that he had a large scumread on Vivax ("#1"), but he never pushed it in-thread, even when he was on the lynch. He voted SnB and Sharrant before actually voting Vivax.


Just like vivax had no reason to claim survivor jailkeeper.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 16:15 GMT
#4037
Anyone wanna go play some pool instead of play mafia or something? Drinks are on me
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 356
ProTech134
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36855
Bisu 3079
Hyuk 1610
Shuttle 1369
Mini 731
EffOrt 683
Larva 427
Soma 354
ZerO 253
firebathero 238
[ Show more ]
hero 119
Last 101
Zeus 71
Sexy 59
Hyun 49
Pusan 45
Killer 44
Mong 39
Bale 38
Trap 36
ToSsGirL 28
sorry 28
Hm[arnc] 27
PianO 27
Aegong 24
zelot 18
Rock 14
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 9
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7132
qojqva1518
Dendi972
Counter-Strike
fl0m1803
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1241
crisheroes949
Liquid`Hasu475
Lowko417
Other Games
gofns45404
singsing2666
B2W.Neo1490
DeMusliM271
Livibee213
Hui .168
Liquid`VortiX132
Beastyqt129
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King81
KnowMe52
elazer44
CosmosSc2 22
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7806
League of Legends
• Jankos1981
Other Games
• WagamamaTV198
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 44m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 44m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 44m
INu's Battles
21h 44m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.