• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:18
CEST 03:18
KST 10:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7936 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 24 Next All
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 20:21 GMT
#3370
Yeah the claim doesn't actually change anything....

Calling people who play mafia tryhards is also pretty silly. Kinda torn..
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 20:25 GMT
#3376
On August 16 2013 05:22 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 05:21 Clarity_nl wrote:
Yeah the claim doesn't actually change anything....

Calling people who play mafia tryhards is also pretty silly. Kinda torn..

torn between what?

he clearly needs rope
survivor claim with no given option on who would be scum instead of him?
yea, no.


it's a jailer claim though. Obviously he could just be a goon who knows who scum roleblocked... but if he's a jailer scum will have to roleblock or kill him, no?
The fact that he gives us no scumreads and just kinda gives up makes sense if he is survivor, not so much if he is scum.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 20:27 GMT
#3378
Like, this claim makes NO SENSE for scum to make. Why not just claim town jailer? He can make the argument that he didn't want to get lynched.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 20:27 GMT
#3380
erm, shot I mean
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 20:31 GMT
#3383
Yeah but as scum you can fake contribute and shit and try to get a mislynch to happen, then die the next day with little discussion.
As survivor you give up since there's no way you're living till endgame when you have this much pressure on you d3.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 20:44 GMT
#3389
I'm trying to figure out if lynching vivax is the correct play. Xata you say you agree he's more likely survivor jailer than scum, right?

Let's say he's 100% survivor jailer, should we lynch him?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 20:50 GMT
#3397
On August 16 2013 05:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 05:44 Clarity_nl wrote:
I'm trying to figure out if lynching vivax is the correct play. Xata you say you agree he's more likely survivor jailer than scum, right?

Let's say he's 100% survivor jailer, should we lynch him?

as confirmed not-town, it would be his place to answer why we shouldn't lynch him.

he didn't and doesn't



it's ez, really.


Town win condition is to kill all scum, yes? Scum win condition is to kill people till they outnumber everyone else.
How does lynching a survivor help town win condition?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 20:50 GMT
#3398
On August 16 2013 05:50 Xatalos wrote:
Who besides me was RB'd N1?


me
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 20:55 GMT
#3407
On August 16 2013 05:53 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 05:50 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 16 2013 05:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 16 2013 05:44 Clarity_nl wrote:
I'm trying to figure out if lynching vivax is the correct play. Xata you say you agree he's more likely survivor jailer than scum, right?

Let's say he's 100% survivor jailer, should we lynch him?

as confirmed not-town, it would be his place to answer why we shouldn't lynch him.

he didn't and doesn't



it's ez, really.


Town win condition is to kill all scum, yes? Scum win condition is to kill people till they outnumber everyone else.
How does lynching a survivor help town win condition?

lol i just checked and according to the OP, town needs to eliminate all "non-town"

lol
lol
lol


Oh, okay. Cool.

##Vote Vivax
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 20:58 GMT
#3413
Makes it much more likely that vivax is a traitor rather than survivor.
I can't say I've seen a game where a survivor exists yet the town goal is to eliminate all non-town.

Nice job dandel, but to quote palmar (try to read in an icelandic accent) "If you read the OP you are a noooowbie"
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 21:01 GMT
#3418
On August 16 2013 05:59 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 05:58 Clarity_nl wrote:
Makes it much more likely that vivax is a traitor rather than survivor.
I can't say I've seen a game where a survivor exists yet the town goal is to eliminate all non-town.

Nice job dandel, but to quote palmar (try to read in an icelandic accent) "If you read the OP you are a noooowbie"

better than being an idiot


AYAYAYAY




Dandel, that's just mean.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 21:03 GMT
#3420
On August 16 2013 06:02 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 06:01 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 16 2013 05:59 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 16 2013 05:58 Clarity_nl wrote:
Makes it much more likely that vivax is a traitor rather than survivor.
I can't say I've seen a game where a survivor exists yet the town goal is to eliminate all non-town.

Nice job dandel, but to quote palmar (try to read in an icelandic accent) "If you read the OP you are a noooowbie"

better than being an idiot


AYAYAYAY




Dandel, that's just mean.

you're just jelly I'm able to read the OP

in contrast to...
well
everybody else in this game it seems
#sweg


What is read?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 21:09 GMT
#3425
Anyway, good lynch guys. Feels like we got shit done today.

I'm not salty that dandel solved vivax btw. Not salty at all.
Good job, Dandel.

Ok so before I go to bed:
Lords should shoot kush till dead, then the rest goes to johnny.
JUST TO BE SAFE we should have a third target, in case johnny gets replaced or modkilled or something. I'll leave that to you guys though.

Make sure to make deathposts during the night, send em to whoevers left in your house.
If there's only 2 people in a house, and 1 dies and the other posts his deathpost SCRUTINIZE IT, could be a scum fake. Not likely but worth looking at.

Night guys!
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 21:12 GMT
#3428
On August 16 2013 06:10 Xatalos wrote:
I'm very glad we chose Vivax over snb. Although could snb also be scum? I don't think anyone even opposed his lynch? Or did someone? Feels a bit weird to have 2 scum as the choices for today though. If Vivax is some other anti-town role, not so much though.

Now I'm mostly interested to hear what Risen and Sharrant have to say about the kill list. And pick times as well.


No one really defended snb but there were plenty of pushes away from snb/vivax
I just hope snb contributes more like he has today. I'll definitely want to talk to him and share reads a lot during n3.
BED NAO
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 21:14 GMT
#3433
On August 16 2013 06:13 Risen wrote:
I'll be shooting Koshi, so I don't think it matters when I shoot. Just put me in a slot.


don't shoot koshi he's town
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 21:15 GMT
#3434
I'd rather have rayn as a lord tomorrow than no lord.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 15 2013 21:15 GMT
#3435
EBWOP Rather have no lord than risen as a lord, is what I was trying to say.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 16 2013 19:29 GMT
#3630
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 06:59 GMT
#3710
Before I catch up. I voted myself and snb agreed to vote for me.
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo..... Yeah
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 17 2013 07:01 GMT
#3711
Also kush died 1 cycle too late, meaning one of the first 3 didn't shoot kush (we knew kush had 3 hp)
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g8885
JimRising 684
PiGStarcraft445
ViBE151
ArmadaUGS100
Mew2King88
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1279
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• davetesta55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 42m
INu's Battles
10h 42m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 42m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 42m
Replay Cast
21h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.