• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:46
CEST 00:46
KST 07:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8460 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XLIV - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 15 2013 00:31 GMT
#1056
On July 15 2013 09:29 Nightcat99 wrote:
and the game got really hectic, i will be honest that i really wanted to switch out of jrkirby ont he last few minutes because his last minute insight is very sounded and seems very townie.

Show nested quote +
Ok, Gotard is an excellent lynch target tomorrow. I think chrom should only be lynched after a scum is found, but maybe checked by cop.

I have less of a feeling about koshi, umasi, super.

Xzavier is decent, but not the best lynch.

Chrom and super should be lynched together should one of them be scum by flip or cop check.

That's the best I got, GG guys.


and also since hes a proven townie now , we shall really look into his reads.

So scum jumped on his wagon because he was being helpful in the five minutes before his death?

Who jumped on his wagon then?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 15 2013 00:32 GMT
#1057
On July 15 2013 09:27 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 09:16 Chromatically wrote:
ahhhhhhhhhh

The case on Kirby was better than the one on Super, Kirby only looked town for the last ~10 minutes. I'll stand by that.

One of Super or Koshi is scum. Koshi's hard defense of Kirby with little reasoning looks like it could be scum trying to get town cred from a town flip to me. I'll also look at Nightcat because he didn't care about who was lynched at all.

last ~10 minutes I am pretty sure you didn't say this in the last 10 minutes. Hurricane wanted to switch 5 minutes before.
One of Super or Koshi is scum. What THE FUCK. Can someone explain this to me?
defense of Kirby with little reasoning Do I have to quote the 10 times that I said that Kirby was capable to redeem himself. Do I have to quote the entire post I made that Kirby is a better town than Super?
it could be scum trying to get town cred from a town flip to me. Right back at you. I kinda love the fact that we made this conclusion at the same time. Look at how sexy we are.

I had doubts about the lynch around the time when I suggested the switch onto you, 17 minutes before the lynch.

Both of you look bad, but you're not both scum because there would be some insane bussing going on.

There's a lot of stuff about your reasoning that doesn't make sense. I don't know if I'll post it now but I will before the night ends.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 15 2013 00:39 GMT
#1064
Kirby flipped town.

I defended Super primarily to get Kirby lynched. I still think that people were voting him for bad reasons, and the reasons I put up against the case are valid.

I'm not saying that he is scum, I haven't even read his filter since the flip. I am saying that it definitely deserves consideration now.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 15 2013 00:41 GMT
#1066
I need to reread stuff (and take a break), but I'll post stuff tomorrow.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 15 2013 00:42 GMT
#1068
On July 15 2013 09:41 Koshi wrote:
Chroma? You still here? Just tell me plain and simple why Super is scum
There was no interaction between Super and Kirby. Super should not have become more or less suspicious by the death of Kirby.

Why is Super scummy?

I haven't even read his filter, I'm just considering the possibility because he was the opposite wagon on a town lynch.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 15 2013 00:44 GMT
#1071
On July 15 2013 09:33 Nightcat99 wrote:
what i mean was hes one of the more active people and therefore more helpful then not. i wasnt talking about the helpfulness of the last 5 minutes. Also he was close to being lynch over 2 hour ago thats the time that the scum could have jumped on the wagon.

So he was only helpful because he was active, and that's why scum would want to lynch him?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 15 2013 00:48 GMT
#1073
On July 15 2013 09:45 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 09:42 Chromatically wrote:
On July 15 2013 09:41 Koshi wrote:
Chroma? You still here? Just tell me plain and simple why Super is scum
There was no interaction between Super and Kirby. Super should not have become more or less suspicious by the death of Kirby.

Why is Super scummy?

I haven't even read his filter, I'm just considering the possibility because he was the opposite wagon on a town lynch.

You are smarter than that. YOU WERE the one that put them on the opposite wagon. You are making 0 sense in your last 3 posts. I want to keep going. Can you stay and talk?

Just tell me. You must have something in your head. You gave me 5 reasons why super was good at scumreading. You must have read super his filter mutliple times.

Tell me why Super or I am scum. Why did you post that?

How does that make no sense?

I was wrong about Kirby, I'm obviously going to consider the other wagon. It's very possible I was wrong about that too.

I never said that Super was GOOD at scumreading. I said that he game 5 reasons for his read. That's a very big difference.

I said that because both you and him are possible scum candidates, but you're not scum together.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 15 2013 00:49 GMT
#1074
Why am I "smarter than that"? Weren't you just calling me "full of shit" a short bit ago?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 15 2013 02:16 GMT
#1117
I was obviously very overconfident in my Kirby read. That's why I defended Super, because I was so certain that Kirby was the better lynch.

I didn't ignore the Gotard case, I commented on it. It's really easy to make cases as scum, its pushing the reads and the thread interactions that make someone town. He only made the case under heavy pressure. In addition, Gotard was a very easy person to make a case on, exactly who I would have expected a scum Kirby to make a case on.

Alaka, it's a lot easier to criticize the Kirby case when you know the outcome. Pretty much everyone agreed that it was a good case.

It seems like the basis of the scumreads on me is that I led a mislynch, which isn't scummy because the reasons were good. I've been active in finding scum, pushing my reads, and open about my thoughts.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 15 2013 02:27 GMT
#1120
What's your point with this Super/Xzav stuff? You blatantly misrepresented Super by saying that he had no reason fir voting Xzav. I pointed out that Super gave several more reasons. You can find them yourself in his filter.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 15 2013 02:34 GMT
#1122
PLEASE explain why I'm scum.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 15 2013 02:43 GMT
#1128
Control-F "Xzavier" in his filter, it's not hard.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 15 2013 12:52 GMT
#1213
The Super/Koshi thing was already explained, it was preliminary feeling right after the flip. Both of them cold be scum, but they're not both scum. So the most likely case is that one of them is scum.

I'm still rereading the thread, so you'll have my actual scumreads before the night end.


I have absolutely no idea what your point is with the Xzavier thing.

I really don't know how the "Chrom hates lists" thing got started. Posting lists of lurkers is bad because it's really easy to do as scum, but it wasn't a huge point.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 15 2013 13:15 GMT
#1217
Super gave 5 reasons in his filter, I can quote them if you want. It's not my problem of no one else bothered to check, and I don't see how its scummy at all.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 15 2013 13:19 GMT
#1219
The whole thing was kind of silly, I don't see what they did to help. I don't remember anything really scummy from the "Tribunal" itself.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 15 2013 14:06 GMT
#1222
Let me read first, I can give opinions after that.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 15 2013 14:28 GMT
#1226
... when did I lie?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 15 2013 15:50 GMT
#1237
lol I haven't read his filter since the flip
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 15 2013 15:59 GMT
#1240
Patience, patience.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
July 15 2013 17:04 GMT
#1258
No, people who have no preference either way are still very scummy.

Its one thing to consolidate if necessary, its another to not care at all
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 499
ZZZero.O 182
Hyun 93
Dota 2
monkeys_forever391
League of Legends
Doublelift3881
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4301
Liquid`Hasu484
Other Games
summit1g11816
FrodaN1558
JimRising 331
KnowMe239
Livibee197
ViBE86
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick782
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• Adnapsc2 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra949
Other Games
• imaqtpie1081
• Shiphtur559
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 14m
Patches Events
16h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 14m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.