• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:06
CEST 00:06
KST 07:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7411 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 02:35 GMT
#3537
On July 16 2013 11:33 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 11:27 Chezinu wrote:
On July 16 2013 11:25 Ace wrote:
Chezinu, johnny is your father now

I'm going to be adopted?

Johnny is the man who betrayed and murdered your mother.

my mommy is dead...

How then can johnny be my daddy?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 02:39 GMT
#3539
Johnny said to never give up... Johnny exposed who I was... Johnny....Johnny...wup..played games....
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 02:41 GMT
#3540
On July 16 2013 11:39 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 11:35 Chezinu wrote:
On July 16 2013 11:33 geript wrote:
On July 16 2013 11:27 Chezinu wrote:
On July 16 2013 11:25 Ace wrote:
Chezinu, johnny is your father now

I'm going to be adopted?

Johnny is the man who betrayed and murdered your mother.

my mommy is dead...

How then can johnny be my daddy?

Ace is your father. But you are destined to surpass him. You only need pull the trigger and I shall tell you who your mother is and where you can find her.

So I just need to pull the trigger and I don't explode.. I learn who my dead mommy is and where to find her...

#pull trigger

do I gotz to point it somewhere?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 02:44 GMT
#3543
Winter is coming...*puts on otter-fur hat*

*turns gun toward geript*

How can I trust you?!?!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 02:52 GMT
#3547
On July 16 2013 11:50 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 11:44 Chezinu wrote:
Winter is coming...*puts on otter-fur hat*

*turns gun toward geript*

How can I trust you?!?!

Because you know in your heart that your Father has done nothing but lie to you, disown you and tried to strangle you when you were yet a babe. Should you remember our counselling sessions, your therapy, you would realize that I want nothing but that which is good for you and this town.

*gazes with a smile* yeah.... that's... that's right..

*turns toward Ace*

Happy Fake Birthday!

*brings up the Nuke Gun*

This may or may not hurt a bit... oh wait.. you said I must kill my father.... How can I do that?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 02:57 GMT
#3549
On July 16 2013 11:55 geript wrote:
Now Chezinu... if you continue to play these games then I may end up taking your mother's name to the grave with me.

All I have to do is launch the nuke at my father... it doesn't have to kill him right?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 03:00 GMT
#3551
On July 16 2013 11:57 geript wrote:
Once you launch it, I will tell you who your mother is.

My mommy is dead like me...

*Opens eyes*

*looks around*

oh, I just had the craziest dream doc... you were there... and my father...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 03:07 GMT
#3554
On July 16 2013 12:02 geript wrote:
Tell me about your dream? What was it like? Did you kill your father in it?

I had a gun... but it wasn't any ordinary gun.. It Had a GIGANTIC nuke on it. Not sure how it worked.. But I had this voice.. well it was your voice.. telling me to kill my father.. I first searched for him... I felt that I didn't want to do it... I felt trapped.. I remember crying... Then I heard him.. My father.. He was calling out to Jesus.. he must have needed help.. yet.. I was there... I think I remember something about being adopted by this johnny man... then I remember point the gun at you and then back at my father.. then I realized that my mother was as dead as I was.. then I woke up and found myself here..

wait... why am I here?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 03:11 GMT
#3557
On July 16 2013 12:09 geript wrote:
You're here for therapy dear. You didn't want to kill your father. And you seemingly did not want to kill me. Who did you want to kill?

I don't know.. I just felt like.. oh yeah the gun... the gun itself was shaking.. I knew I had to use it... before it used itself... It would get me... the gun.. ITS POSSESSED!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 03:21 GMT
#3564
On July 16 2013 12:18 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 12:16 johnnywup wrote:
ps I think chezinu may actually be my father or grandfather...I suspect he's kim jong il or kim il sung

See... you already have a son or a grand son. Your family is already forming Chezinu. You just need take your place at its head.

Yes.. I have a son.. his name is johnny...But who is my wife? Everything is fragmented..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 03:30 GMT
#3569
On July 16 2013 12:26 johnnywup wrote:
okay this is intriguing and everything but this is really detracting from, I dunno, winning...

maybe maju is town and is correct in nuking you geript.

Hi there little Johnny,

Its time for bedtime. I have work tomorrow.

Goodnight
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 21:54 GMT
#3633
*wakes ups*

What a crazy nightmare....

*looks at his hand strapped to a nukegun*

?..

?...

!!!!

*tick tick*

ITS GOING TO BLOW!!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 21:58 GMT
#3635
2. Koshi
3. Oatsmaster
4. Stutters695
6. [UoN]Sentinel
8. Ace
9. MajuGarzett
10. Johnnywup
11. Onegu
12. Geript
14. Strongandbig
19. CaucasianAsian
20. Alakasam
21. WaveofShadow
27. austinmcc

Not being nuked/lynched:

2. Koshi
3. Oatsmaster
4. Stutters695
6. [UoN]Sentinel
8. Ace
10. Johnnywup
11. Onegu
14. Strongandbig
19. CaucasianAsian
20. Alakasam
21. WaveofShadow

filer 1:

2. Koshi
3. Oatsmaster
4. Stutters695
10. Johnnywup
11. Onegu
14. Strongandbig
19. CaucasianAsian
21. WaveofShadow

filter 2:

2. Koshi
4. Stutters695
10. Johnnywup
11. Onegu
14. Strongandbig
19. CaucasianAsian
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 21:58 GMT
#3637
Onegu or CaucasianAsian?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 21:59 GMT
#3638
##Nuke CaucasianAsian
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 22:00 GMT
#3639
*phew* I r live...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 02:12 GMT
#3657
On July 17 2013 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yeah I dont think geripts one is real.

Sent, why did you nuke austin?

Also everyone not voting MG better have a fucking good reason.

Cause I R REBEL!! GOOD Enough for ya??
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 02:35 GMT
#3662
On July 17 2013 11:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2013 11:12 Chezinu wrote:
On July 17 2013 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yeah I dont think geripts one is real.

Sent, why did you nuke austin?

Also everyone not voting MG better have a fucking good reason.

Cause I R REBEL!! GOOD Enough for ya??

nope

Cause I'm Chez?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 14:30 GMT
#3699
Note to self: Don't fake nuke a drunk guy, he may nuke back. Btw, thank you Planar Dragon!

YOU WIN 100,000 Cheznos with 25,000 Nuka'Chez Caps!!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 14:36 GMT
#3701
On July 17 2013 15:16 Alakaslam wrote:
Chezinu you must realize

ALLIED WITH ONEGU!!!

This may strain our alliance, def not break but will strain it


Ok, I won't! We got this!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta10
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
ViBE53
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 173
Dewaltoss 88
Hyuk 67
Bale 12
Noble 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm88
League of Legends
Doublelift3807
Counter-Strike
Fnx 732
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5602
Khaldor836
Liquid`Hasu649
Other Games
summit1g7977
FrodaN2299
shahzam522
KnowMe320
C9.Mang0220
ArmadaUGS125
UpATreeSC96
ZombieGrub49
Trikslyr46
PPMD40
JimRising 37
CosmosSc2 26
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH350
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie876
• Shiphtur200
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 55m
Online Event
12h 55m
FEL
17h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.