• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:58
CEST 15:58
KST 22:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13434 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 00:35 GMT
#3495
I guess you want me to keep going?

Well, the world after that.. I was the leader of my own Brown State.. They called me a godfather.. That world was Plexa's world... I became known as a blue sniper that game... I also famous wrote the following:

[image loading]
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 00:43 GMT
#3498
We were a Gosu team...

Over the years since, I played games within games. I lived during the period of the Great Aces.. Survived Caller's worlds... I discovered the beast within... the force that helped formed the brown... I played as a mad detective... I played as a bank... I formed many secret organizations.. The brown brotherhood being one of them.. I retried hosting a prism that no one wanted... I tried hosting a world where people could vent their frustrations.... I became known as Chezinu Isunizehc of the Mighty Mite Colony... I spoke in poetry, art, and videos... Mysterious signals fragmented beyond repair.. Then the House of Chezinu rose...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 00:44 GMT
#3499
GREAT LACES*
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 00:49 GMT
#3502
On July 16 2013 09:38 geript wrote:
But to be like him would to be evil, for he is evil. Have you seen his manifesto? He is the father of evil and should you want to be as great as him then you will need to kill him first before you can step out of his shadow.

It is true.. we never were on the same side... we had days of struggle...

+ Show Spoiler +

On October 20 2009 08:41 Chezinu wrote:
You forgot a color and its starts with a B.

Blue News:

Ace our father was very blue this game...
The son always looks up to the father...
The son doesn't stray too far from the father...
Father like son...
Son like father...

Tis be a sad day...
I wish it were night so that I may go out in a bang, boom, and kaboom...
This game was sad...


On October 25 2009 16:17 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2009 16:12 Ace wrote:
nothing out of the ordinary. I post some brilliant plan, people get confused because they are dumb, then this happens.

Except Chezinu, he's holding a grudge

I gave you my heart..It was Brown forever, forever brown. You were my father and I your son..Remember our pm's? I held you in my hearts in all the mafia worlds! How could you! /cry



On August 20 2009 10:23 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2009 10:22 Zato-1 wrote:
On August 20 2009 10:17 Chezinu wrote:
suspect list:

Zato-1
SugiuraMidori

Why Ace? Why not Vivi57?

Among those who've posted, so far Chezinu is going up my suspect list- neither me nor SugiuraMidori have done anything worth being suspicious about, so I'm concerned as to why he's pointing us out.

No particular reason why I chose Ace out of the inactives. Presumably SugiuraMidori just voted for what I did so we wouldn't get a tie > no lynch.

You have chosen unwisely! Ace of all people! The brownest of them all! the father of brown1!!!


On January 11 2010 14:32 Chezinu wrote:
Behold pm's I had with Ace

+ Show Spoiler +
From: Ace [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: Dear Father
Date: 1/8/10 09:38
lol be patient my son. My Brown heart still beats!

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Don't kill me tonight. I know incog always pits us against eachother. But can I have a chance to get you killed first? Tomorrow, mikeymoo is getting lynched so you will live another day, so please spare me another day. ok thanks! If you kill me again.....that would be sad...But I wont be mad....but it would be bad...because im just a lad...so much I could have had...It wouldn't be rad...and I wouldn't be glad...and you wouldn't be my dad!

To: Ace [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: Dear Mafia
Date: 1/8/10 21:25
whatever, mafia!
-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
ok, mafia!

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
ok, mafia!

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
why wouldn't I doubt you? You flip flopped one your Day 1 votes. If that didn't happen I probably would have believed you but if you know anything about me I don't trust anyone easily.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
come on, you doubting me was the biggest give away that your mafia.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
what lol?

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
I abandon the brown, that is the biggest proof that I'm blue. I guess your going to kill me since I'm blue? This is incog's world. The world you betrayed me.

To: Ace [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: plan sent to mikey
Date: 1/8/10 21:52
I sent a plan for you to mikey earlier..I'm sad now that I know your mafia... There is no other logical explanation..

To: Ace [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: T-R-U-S-T
Date: 1/9/10 14:41
I'm helping you live right now. I'm casting suspicion on you. Now the mafia won't kill you! Oh wait.. what if you are the mafia?

Faith > logic when dealing with Chezinu's craziness!

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
not in a game of Mafia

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:

Faith > logic
-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
no logic > emotion

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Emotion > logic?

To: Ace [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: About mikey
Date: 1/10/10 08:06
Well, he told me he doesn't want me to message him anymore. So can you tell him about tip #5?

To: Ace [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Save Yourself!!!
Date: 1/11/10 08:43
You can save yourself!! All you have to do is go like, "vigi kill nemY instead of me!"


Don't worry nemY is not the vigi!





But I never left his side... I neither attempted to vote nor kill my father by my own hands..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 00:55 GMT
#3503
The thing is.. I don't know who my mafia mommy is... What should I do doc?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 01:05 GMT
#3505
That's cause you were inactive! Can't really discuss if your not around.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 01:07 GMT
#3506
My name is Chezinu Isunizehc, Who are you?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 01:18 GMT
#3508
On July 16 2013 10:10 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 09:55 Chezinu wrote:
The thing is.. I don't know who my mafia mommy is... What should I do doc?

I know your mother, just as you do. Once you have paid the cost for your therapy I shall tell you.

Oh wait... I think I might have discovered the answer! As the dark brotherhood's mother is the night mother because night is dark. The brown brotherhood's mother must be the...no that would stink too much...hmm...!! ...no dirty wouldn't be nice... !!!.. I know what if it was my natural mother cause your know brown is a natural color...But who is my natural mother?

Oh what is the cost to find my mother?!?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 01:27 GMT
#3510
On July 16 2013 10:26 geript wrote:
You must kill your father

NOOO!OOO!OOO!OOOOOO!!!!

+ Show Spoiler +
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 01:36 GMT
#3515
On July 16 2013 10:30 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 10:27 Chezinu wrote:
On July 16 2013 10:26 geript wrote:
You must kill your father

NOOO!OOO!OOO!OOOOOO!!!!

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSWiMoO8zNE

Search your feelings... You know it to be true.

Yes..Tis be true...

But not by my launch shall my father falll.... but another...

An unstable nuke.... could easily be misdirected... it could be an accident... accidents happen all the time...


Do I myself have to kill thy father?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 01:42 GMT
#3516
*holds up nuke gun, hands shaken*

*tears rolling down face*

Hey father... The man... the talking man in my mind... he wants me to......father come out so I can see you...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 01:44 GMT
#3517
I'm already dead... I saw it.... I saw it upon my role.... I tried to ignore it...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 01:46 GMT
#3519
Father... where art thou?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 01:50 GMT
#3520
Father... where are you? I can't find you.....
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 02:16 GMT
#3523
On July 16 2013 11:14 Ace wrote:
what is this guy talking about

Hello father...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 02:16 GMT
#3524
Who's my mommy?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 02:19 GMT
#3526
On July 16 2013 11:18 Ace wrote:
jesus

/facepalm

That can't be...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 02:21 GMT
#3528
*holds up gun* Tell Me!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 02:26 GMT
#3532
I must.. someone... or else... I... *gun starts shaking frantically*....*cries*

I don't know what is more unstable... me or this gun...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 16 2013 02:27 GMT
#3533
On July 16 2013 11:25 Ace wrote:
Chezinu, johnny is your father now

I'm going to be adopted?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 273
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 273
mouzHeroMarine 193
ProTech142
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41149
Bisu 2843
Hyuk 1753
Shuttle 1612
Mini 696
EffOrt 610
Larva 471
Soma 421
firebathero 238
ZerO 223
[ Show more ]
hero 123
Last 95
Zeus 68
Pusan 58
Sexy 54
sorry 51
Hyun 45
Killer 43
Bale 36
Trap 35
Hm[arnc] 29
PianO 29
Aegong 26
ToSsGirL 25
zelot 21
Mong 16
Rock 14
yabsab 13
Noble 11
Sacsri 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6655
qojqva1368
Dendi1117
Counter-Strike
fl0m589
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1227
crisheroes871
Liquid`Hasu466
Lowko406
Other Games
gofns42426
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1366
DeMusliM258
Livibee166
Liquid`VortiX136
Hui .135
ArmadaUGS89
Mew2King83
CosmosSc2 19
ZerO(Twitch)17
elazer8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6510
League of Legends
• Jankos1813
Other Games
• WagamamaTV214
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 2m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 2m
INu's Battles
22h 2m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.