• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:19
CEST 12:19
KST 19:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8834 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 16:03 GMT
#965
Would have preferred MZ being defended but both are likely town so whatever
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 16:14 GMT
#969
WoS... Who gives a shit right now? We need to focus on who were going to lynch. You're distracting from that with pointless questions like that.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 16:22 GMT
#978
I'm down for lynching dandel, wos, s and b, and on. I'm slightly less excited about a NG lynch but if that's what's going to happen then I'm moderately okay with it. I'm indifferent about a chez lynch, don't like it don't hate it.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 16:26 GMT
#987
You obviously have some sort of power you're thinking of using,WoS, so come out and say what you're thinking
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 16:37 GMT
#1008
Yep I'm cool with trading NG with MZ. We really do have to start reaching a consensus on who to lynch and I'd rather other people than chez.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 16:56 GMT
#1028
I'd like dandel lynched more than Chez right now but no ones voting for him :x
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 17:02 GMT
#1033
Well it's too late to stop a nuke anyways. What do you mean you're the doctor? Does that mean you heal radiation?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 17:05 GMT
#1035
4 hours I think?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 17:37 GMT
#1080
I think S&B might just be stupid.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 21:19 GMT
#1313
My plane just landed. Someone catch me up on the last 2 hours because I don't have time to read right now and day is ending soon (I also thought day would be over by the time I landed)
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 21:27 GMT
#1328
Someone please catch me on the past 8 pages?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 21:35 GMT
#1347
Did ON defend himself?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 21:41 GMT
#1357
Liking ON lynch much more ATM. Changing it to that.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 08 2013 22:36 GMT
#1410
That was really bad obviously. Shit. But let's put it behind us and get them all consecutively now, okay?

It was just for day 1, that was my only one. I'm a regular vanilla townie now.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 09 2013 16:24 GMT
#1730
catching up on thread brb
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 09 2013 16:48 GMT
#1731
as far as i'm concerned M_Z is almost completely confirmed town. i want to hear rayn's full reads before saying definitively one way or the other...but it sounds like a townie plan he's making (assuming he's telling the truth and didn't conveniently just say "oh! that's a good idea!" when xatalos suggested that it was a possibility...). I'm not convinced Ace is scum. I can see where he is coming from, mostly, with a couple exceptions.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 09 2013 18:33 GMT
#1739
On July 10 2013 03:27 Z-BosoN wrote:
Just to let you guys know, today and tomorrow I'll be fairly busy, so I might go awol for said time period.
I'll try to keep up with the read and post whenever I can.

Right now I would look into johnnywup as well. He posted this:

Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 06:41 johnnywup wrote:
Liking ON lynch much more ATM. Changing it to that.


And then disappeared for the next 3-4 pages. As soon as day post comes out, he comments, which means he was just chillin watching town get all confused and shit. without really participating.

Ace, as mentioned before, is someone with very questionable play, towards the end of d1, and should be under heavy fire for today.

When I get back, I'll go over the reyne fiasco and see if there's any chance his latest explanation pans out.



Yeah, I was at the airport when I posted that. I really couldn't comment more than that and a DI lynch didn't look that good (I mean he still looked scummy, but I really did like the argument against ON a lot more). DI really didn't participate a lot and I felt there was a lot more incriminating evidence against ON. ON simply looked like scum. I was indeed chilling watching town get confused and shit without participating because I was on my iPhone with 5% battery and I was trying to conserve it so I could see the night post. So yeah.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 09 2013 20:57 GMT
#1798
Dandel you're really not helping your cause lol. Looking more and more scummy by the post
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 09 2013 21:00 GMT
#1803
He's saying that they are important pages to read through. If people are short on time, they're some good posts to get an idea of what's going on. I don't see the problem with that?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 09 2013 22:07 GMT
#1830
Okay that was somewhat predictable but I am surprised that xata survived.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27861
firebathero 2275
Bisu 816
Hyuk 453
Horang2 379
BeSt 212
Larva 180
EffOrt 129
Sexy 122
Leta 103
[ Show more ]
Soma 99
Dewaltoss 89
Light 80
Killer 71
Rush 54
Pusan 53
ZerO 50
Barracks 48
soO 47
ToSsGirL 46
Mini 45
Yoon 36
Sharp 35
Aegong 28
Shinee 27
NaDa 24
Bale 23
Sacsri 18
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 12
Noble 12
Terrorterran 6
zelot 5
Dota 2
Fuzer 187
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1824
byalli869
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor957
crisheroes799
Other Games
gofns36367
singsing1592
olofmeister1067
Mew2King85
ArmadaUGS45
B2W.Neo20
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH24
• StrangeGG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 41m
OSC
11h 41m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 41m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.