• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:40
CEST 11:40
KST 18:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8385 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 11 2013 06:02 GMT
#2106
If I visit xata and I am infected and he isnt we will both be infected night 2
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 11 2013 06:05 GMT
#2111
I have the same role as xata thats why I posted about powerup from nukes when he said he was immune, the when he posted his role pm I said he was 100% town
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 11 2013 06:22 GMT
#2118
On July 11 2013 15:19 Alakaslam wrote:
Why is this role any more likely town than scum?

But yes I know, that is why I allied with him, it is just 1step short of a townread for me.

Don't ask why I am not allied with you yet...


Because town most likely dont have radiation nukes.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 11 2013 06:26 GMT
#2120
Why is Alakaslam town? His role would easily be scum. And this is a good way to get town cred since is factory was blown up.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 11 2013 06:36 GMT
#2124
I woildnt mind a z bosan nuke or lynch, he is very waffleing. putting a scum read on alakaslam but then saying he would rather have a policy lynch on lurkers and wait for alakaslam, then he does the same thing with Vayne. He puts weak scum reads out then pulls back off of them.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 11 2013 06:40 GMT
#2126
On July 11 2013 15:32 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2013 15:25 MajuGarzett wrote:
So 2 people want me to nuke jampi. I'm fine with doing that though I do want more input since some people posting haven't responded. I want to nuke VA. Please give opinions. I'm also okay with nuking any of the lurkers if that's what's wanted. I'll probably launch the nuke in 2 hours.

Adding voice to say prefer VA.

RIBL (in is more grammatical than on) tunnel much Onegu? Look at the time stamps for my claims. I can't write that fast, that was copypastecopypaste.


I believe your factory was blown up and I believe you could make nukes, doesnt take much to change the color. I just dont like your play compared to last game where you scum hunted. And your refusal to give a reason for the vayne vote.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 11 2013 06:44 GMT
#2128
You dont have filter links on 2 of the replacements
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 11 2013 06:54 GMT
#2131
I am still trying to get my head around the rayn fake claim thing I am just going to re read the whole thread.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 11 2013 08:08 GMT
#2141
On July 11 2013 16:57 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2013 15:05 Onegu wrote:
I have the same role as xata thats why I posted about powerup from nukes when he said he was immune, the when he posted his role pm I said he was 100% town


Oh well, this explains some things. I buy this claim atm since your earlier posts indeed are consistent with the claim. Scumhunt and be more active from now on as well though. (Can you be infected without a radiation nuke? Didn't know that. If it's possible to be infected in the beginning, I should have visited someone as well.)

Also Alakaslam's claim feels genuine (considering all the breadcrumbing and stuff).



Just says we wont know when we are infected so I kinda figured the nukes would be silent, so I gave it a shot, you should def visit someone tonight though. I am eating lunch then will read the entire thread again and be more active.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 11 2013 08:15 GMT
#2143
On July 11 2013 17:12 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2013 17:08 Onegu wrote:
On July 11 2013 16:57 Xatalos wrote:
On July 11 2013 15:05 Onegu wrote:
I have the same role as xata thats why I posted about powerup from nukes when he said he was immune, the when he posted his role pm I said he was 100% town


Oh well, this explains some things. I buy this claim atm since your earlier posts indeed are consistent with the claim. Scumhunt and be more active from now on as well though. (Can you be infected without a radiation nuke? Didn't know that. If it's possible to be infected in the beginning, I should have visited someone as well.)

Also Alakaslam's claim feels genuine (considering all the breadcrumbing and stuff).



Just says we wont know when we are infected so I kinda figured the nukes would be silent, so I gave it a shot, you should def visit someone tonight though. I am eating lunch then will read the entire thread again and be more active.

I think you will be notified, but you might want to ask the host to make sure. I'm thinking you two should be visiting each other until you get the notification(assuming Artanis confirms).


No it straight up says we wont be informed if we are infected.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 11 2013 11:51 GMT
#2163
So there are 3 immune ones in the game?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 11 2013 17:10 GMT
#2236
Sorry I just spent 3 hours writeing a blog post. I dont want to derail the thread but I really dont like z bosan.

@ xata I asked

Will we know when a nuke lands or only when launched?

Closed setup, you'll have to find out.

This is what led me to belive they could be silent.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 11 2013 17:23 GMT
#2251
On July 12 2013 02:18 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2013 20:51 Onegu wrote:
So there are 3 immune ones in the game?

four, at least


also im voting va

##vote: vayneauthority

i think hes had a bunch of scummy behaviors so id rather lynch him.



Did you just claim?

Oh and I am re reading the thread now on page 81, but also checking in to refresh the page and see new content.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 11 2013 21:50 GMT
#2462
What happened I didnt like a MG lynch to much and jamp is scum why was he protected I cant wrap my head around it. Also s&b is scummy, but I am sure z-bosan in scum and needs to be lynched..

##vote: jamp
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 12 2013 11:05 GMT
#2593
Xata visit someone tonight dont forget, I am leaning toward geript, firm tofu, MG or WoS.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 12 2013 13:21 GMT
#2599
I really dont like geript much, espically if MG flips scum. That is what esentailly happened. If ace nukes MG and he flips scumI would like a geript lynch.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 12 2013 13:23 GMT
#2600
Oh I visited Firm Tofu, I think he is scum and if he flips town the VA is most likely scum.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 12 2013 23:39 GMT
#2743
Umm it is possible I killed firm tofu I visited him last night...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 12 2013 23:51 GMT
#2752
On July 13 2013 08:42 Ace wrote:
Onegu why would you visit him?


I thought he was scum based on his voteing pattern and how he played the game targeting people who I thought were town.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 13 2013 01:13 GMT
#2770
On July 13 2013 10:08 Ace wrote:
noted Wos. If you think geript is scum with maju, chances of austin being there too? read his last post.

also no one has claimed to have a nuke today. maybe anonymous nuker will act at some point.


Acually someone did claim to have a nuke today.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2354
firebathero 2222
Bisu 614
Hyuk 408
BeSt 124
Larva 96
EffOrt 91
Killer 91
Sexy 90
Leta 89
[ Show more ]
Soma 84
Dewaltoss 81
ZerO 63
ToSsGirL 54
Light 45
soO 39
Yoon 35
Sharp 34
Aegong 29
Bale 22
Sacsri 19
Shinee 18
NaDa 15
sorry 15
Rush 14
Hm[arnc] 13
JulyZerg 12
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Fuzer 142
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1131
byalli815
kRYSTAL_24
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor962
crisheroes541
Other Games
gofns32083
singsing1534
olofmeister1016
ceh9662
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS55
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2346
League of Legends
• Stunt463
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 20m
OSC
12h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.