• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:40
CEST 11:40
KST 18:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8435 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 02:34 GMT
#734
On July 08 2013 11:32 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 11:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
johnnywup
NG
caucasianasian

horrible try again

also Chez a little more explanation plz.

Have you ever felt compelled to do someone?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 02:36 GMT
#736
something* lol
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 02:41 GMT
#739
On July 08 2013 11:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 11:34 Chezinu wrote:
On July 08 2013 11:32 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 08 2013 11:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
johnnywup
NG
caucasianasian

horrible try again

also Chez a little more explanation plz.

Have you ever felt compelled to do someone?

That's a personal questions chez...

Let's say you had a nuke coming at you. What would you do in order to survive?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 02:42 GMT
#741
The thing is, I'm already dead. Right when I got my role, I knew I was dead.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 02:46 GMT
#744
On July 08 2013 11:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 11:42 Chezinu wrote:
The thing is, I'm already dead. Right when I got my role, I knew I was dead.

Then why would you need to do something about a nuke heading towards you if you were already did when you got your role?

It wasn't the nuke coming at me that I feared.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 02:46 GMT
#745
On July 08 2013 11:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 11:41 Chezinu wrote:
On July 08 2013 11:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 08 2013 11:34 Chezinu wrote:
On July 08 2013 11:32 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 08 2013 11:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
johnnywup
NG
caucasianasian

horrible try again

also Chez a little more explanation plz.

Have you ever felt compelled to do someone?

That's a personal questions chez...

Let's say you had a nuke coming at you. What would you do in order to survive?

Well the funny thing is, I do have a nuke coming at me. I have no way to avoid said nuke and will die when it detonates. I am simply playing my d1 as normally as possible in hopes that my town flip will be some help later in the game.

NO!!! Your doing wrong! Your suppose to have the best day 1 of you mafia life! STYLE BEFORE VICTORY!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 02:48 GMT
#746
As every second passes, I am reminded that a second passed.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 02:52 GMT
#750
I just found out I'm top lynch candiate. In that case, I will be clearer. Z-BosoN why you hate austin so much? And why you after my father! As much as I stated earlier that I hated him, you do not attack the father.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 02:53 GMT
#751
On July 08 2013 11:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hmm so am I not going to die?

maybe, maybe not.

The truth is....

I'm not sure if that nuke that is heading toward that Xat guy is going to blow him up or going to blow up in the sky.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 02:54 GMT
#753
If I didn't pass the potato.. my hands would have burned.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 03:11 GMT
#760
On July 08 2013 12:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 12:04 CaucasianAsian wrote:
just woke up. I think i'm starting to understand how this mafia game is played (first nuke game). Ok, give me some time (unfortunately takes me ~2 hour wake up process coffee / shower / etc... before I can concentrate) and I'll be back.

WHO CARES THAT ITS A NUKE GAME

I care. That's why I joined. Are you saying you don't like nukes?! Why did you join then? What in the game of mafia would you join this game aside from the nukes? To troll around? To find mafia scum? To single handle win the game with style before victory?

Ok... I see your point. BUT THE NUKES HELP!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 03:13 GMT
#764
On July 08 2013 12:00 johnnywup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 11:54 Chezinu wrote:
If I didn't pass the potato.. my hands would have burned.

I may have a similar role to you.

Hey, you want to try to mimic my hand moments that I performed earlier? Sad, no one played along. We should teach them how to play johnnywup. Let's see if you can do it correctly.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 03:15 GMT
#767
On July 07 2013 18:12 Chezinu wrote:
*opens his left hand and begins counting from pinking*
johnny
johnny
johnny
johnny
whups *slides finger along index finger and thumb*
johnny
whups *slides back in opposite motion toward index*
johnny
johnny
johnny
johnny

*folds arms in the coolest stance with the coolest shades with the coolest perked lips with the coolest nod as he looks around feeling accomplished*

Yeah, nukes are awesome.

Ok, I went. You have to try and mimic my hand moments.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 03:22 GMT
#772
Guys come on. We need to play like this is the last day your ever going to live to play. The End is Near! /cry

Please, let's play....and pray

My Father,

Thou Art has voted against me. I have answered your demands that yee may spar me...Please for the love of trolls, save me.

Your Monster (Good Guy?),

Chezinu Isunizehc
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 03:27 GMT
#774
I think the ghost is here... we just can't see him...<.< >.>
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 03:27 GMT
#775
Wait... we saw no one and then *Nuclear launch detected*
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 03:30 GMT
#779
On July 08 2013 12:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Put a star next to Abenson's name on my list.

I heard star are really hot...like Nuclear explosion hot
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 03:31 GMT
#782
On July 08 2013 12:31 Abenson wrote:
Anyways I've unvoted from Johnny since although he looks kinda suspicious, it might be just newbie town. I think we can pay attention to him but not lynch him right away.
Gonna vote Chez. Interested to see what he flips and what motivated him to throw that nuke

looks like someone doesn't read the thread or they just want you to think they don't read the thread.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 03:33 GMT
#783
I feel powerless, now that you guys know my role.. I have no troll power..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 08 2013 03:44 GMT
#786
On July 07 2013 23:09 Stutters695 wrote:
You? I have no idea, this is really my first time reading the thread. Trying to catch up.

So basically this one guy said he will protect so and so. then this other guy types #Nuke so and so. Then one guy says other guy is mafia. Then one guy says other guy is innocent. Then so and so #Nuke other guy. Then mod guy say nuke launched at other guy. Then one guy votes so and so whom he said he would protect. So and so sees past one guy. Turns out so and so is known as so so crazy. Everyone ignored so so crazy for a while. Then so so crazy's dad was like vote so so crazy! Then they voted so so crazy. So so crazy finally admitted more clearly that if he didn't #nuke other guy, so and so would be dead as he was in the beginning when so and so reads so so crazy's role. So so crazy, now is living the day focusing on the living half of so and so's role.

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2354
firebathero 2222
Bisu 614
Hyuk 408
BeSt 124
Larva 96
EffOrt 91
Killer 91
Sexy 90
Leta 89
[ Show more ]
Soma 84
Dewaltoss 81
ZerO 63
ToSsGirL 54
Light 45
soO 39
Yoon 35
Sharp 34
Aegong 29
Bale 22
Sacsri 19
Shinee 18
NaDa 15
sorry 15
Rush 14
Hm[arnc] 13
JulyZerg 12
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Fuzer 142
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1131
byalli815
kRYSTAL_24
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor962
crisheroes541
Other Games
gofns32083
singsing1534
olofmeister1016
ceh9662
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS55
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2346
League of Legends
• Stunt463
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 21m
OSC
12h 21m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.