• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:04
CEST 12:04
KST 19:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11383 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 14:42 GMT
#3703
If [UoN]Sentinel has American Nukes, does CA have the Rad nuke?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 14:44 GMT
#3706
I Killed the Rad NUKER!!! I am gong out in a bang cause you know my nuke isn't fake... or is it?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 17:37 GMT
#3731
You know, austin knows. What if stutters was mafia and gave Ace the fake nuke? Then why would mafia give Ace fake nuke? yeah...

Austin, are you really mafia?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 17:45 GMT
#3737
On July 18 2013 02:43 johnnywup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 02:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
nah Ace is totes town, everyone is making really bad confirmation biased posts.

NIGHT ALL.

Lynch MG.
!!

##defend chez
guys 3 is the lucky number ..
Also chez too qtpie2die

remember Ace's situation? You've got to type chezinu

I think he was just joking. First, thing I noticed.

Anyways, Cause its my theme little johnny its my theme.. cause you know, austin knows.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 17:46 GMT
#3739
On July 18 2013 02:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 02:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
nah Ace is totes town, everyone is making really bad confirmation biased posts.

NIGHT ALL.

Lynch MG.
!!

##defend chez
guys 3 is the lucky number ..
Also chez too qtpie2die

Nice of you to come in and shit on everyon'e sposting but not offer anything useful yourself.
Oh well at least you shot down the CA nuke.

Chez, can you please tell us if your nuke is fake? I'd really like to know if CA is scum.

I don't know. Most likely real. This time little johnny knows.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 17:50 GMT
#3740
We are allowed to post the text of mod PMs right?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 17:53 GMT
#3743
On July 18 2013 02:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
People have already done it multiple times this game so I'd assume so.

The link in OP that has additional information says we can't.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 17:54 GMT
#3744
On July 18 2013 02:53 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 02:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
People have already done it multiple times this game so I'd assume so.

The link in OP that has additional information says we can't.

Under Cheating:

4. Comparing role PM times to determine roles.
5. Posting screenshots of your inbox.
6. Posting or sharing any PM you receive from a host.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 17:59 GMT
#3746
Ok, so today I got this missile that was made in North-Korea. It looked newly produced. It was also ready to be used freely. The catch was that it was going to destroy itself unless I fired it... I assumed that I would die if I didn't get rid of it because the first one I got when I got my role was a bit unstable and it state I would die in a split second if I did not use it.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 18:05 GMT
#3749
On July 18 2013 03:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
And what does Austin know and why?

He knew about the stealth nukes. You think he is the planar dragon?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 18:08 GMT
#3751
On July 18 2013 03:07 johnnywup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 02:59 Chezinu wrote:
Ok, so today I got this missile that was made in North-Korea. It looked newly produced. It was also ready to be used freely. The catch was that it was going to destroy itself unless I fired it... I assumed that I would die if I didn't get rid of it because the first one I got when I got my role was a bit unstable and it state I would die in a split second if I did not use it.

Yeah, I got the same PM. I assumed it would kill me if I didn't fire it but a scum investigator destroyed it before I could launch it.

Who were you going to shoot? Or do you still have a nuke?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 19:20 GMT
#3769
WoS do you have the power to save me?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 19:24 GMT
#3770
My ally Alakaslam I must know as austin knows. Is it a fake nuke that comes after me?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 20:32 GMT
#3782
Johnny, before I blow up. I want you to know something.

I am your father. You were right. You are going to be the next great dictator. When I am gone, please wear the otter-fur hat in remembrance of me. It was not your fault. The reason I'm going to die is not because of you. Do not let them scum deceive you. You are a great son. You will be a great leader!

If anyone does not mourn for me, there will be consequences.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 20:49 GMT
#3783
Mr. Pokemon,

why do you betray me? We had an alliance. Weapons of mass destruction given to the hands of my enemy.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 20:55 GMT
#3786
On July 18 2013 05:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 05:49 Chezinu wrote:
Mr. Pokemon,

why do you betray me? We had an alliance. Weapons of mass destruction given to the hands of my enemy.

Chez should I protect you?
Is alakaslam scum?
I know he's around.

SAVE ME!!!

I don't know. I knew he said he had a factory earlier and got damaged. But it has been a while and I wonder if the factory started working again.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 21:10 GMT
#3798
On July 18 2013 06:07 Alakaslam wrote:
How do I know what where who how when why?

Quickly I have to go to AZ soon and it's already 2. I am just waiting for an email and then I go back to phone, but can't use phone while driving.

Indeed I may leave regardless of email. Quickly! And before I give up my contribution as lost here as well

If you were talking to me, I had a theory that maybe your factory was working and you gave CA a nuke or something.


As for my role name, I am a world leader. I'm johnny's dad if yall didn't get my hints.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 22:09 GMT
#3849
So, my nuke was a fake after all...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 22:17 GMT
#3856
Dear father,

I am sorry. Just know, I didn't pull the trigger.

austin knows,

your son.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 22:19 GMT
#3858
On July 18 2013 07:18 johnnywup wrote:
yeah chez you look pretty scummy for being so hesitant to nuke ace. but I don't know because it's you and you seem to have a history

geript, why is oats scum?


I've never'd killed Ace in mafia before. Didn't want to break it
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7474
Hyuk 554
Horang2 538
BeSt 464
Stork 167
sorry 99
Pusan 95
Shinee 81
Killer 80
Hyun 65
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 60
Mind 56
Bonyth 50
Snow 47
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 32
JYJ 22
PianO 22
Sacsri 16
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe76
League of Legends
JimRising 465
Counter-Strike
byalli9
x6flipin9
Other Games
gofns29392
singsing2147
ArmadaUGS78
Mew2King75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick709
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 24
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Lourlo1282
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 56m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 56m
Replay Cast
12h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 56m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.