• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:02
CEST 18:02
KST 01:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War195.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8733 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:02 GMT
#755
Well great now Vayne has the gun instead of Hapa. bleeeeeeeeeeeeueueueuueweghgh
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:05 GMT
#758
hapa, you played well, except the only people in the town who deserve to fire that gun are you and me. Vayne may be town but he sure isn't the right guy to be holding the instant dayvig shot. how trusting of you to think he'll use it wisely.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:07 GMT
#760
given that hapa got shot by scum and you're voting a guy who's notorious for slow starts like 24 hours after he replaced in i'm not sure you're in a position to call hapa horrible, oats.

Vayne, shoot this mofo
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:08 GMT
#761
like, GM is a fine shot but oats. fuckin oats. get rid of him. do it. you know you want to VA. do it
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:13 GMT
#764
We're in a 13-player game, I'd be slightly surprised if we had a cop, a JK, and a vigi + doublevoting elected role. I also am fairly certain that if we did have a JK, he'd be protecting hapa, whose powers he wouldn't interfere with, as opposed to you, who is a claimed cop. You were almost certainly RBed by a scum roleblocker.

Also, your guess that our other blue is a town roleblocker is incompatible with me "not scumslipping" assuming that the thing you think I scumslipped was scum not having a roleblocker. After all, if you think you were roleblocked by a townie, then the fact that you were roleblocked doesn't prove that scum has a roleblocker, which doesn't negate my "Scumslip" (which is in fact not a scumslip).

come on man. if you're gonna speculate on night actions at least do it right. scum roleblocked you. We might have a medic or JK (on you or someone else), we might not. you didn't get a result, and now your vote is worth 2x and you can dayvig. use it wisely.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:15 GMT
#767
On June 12 2013 11:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:05 Blazinghand wrote:
hapa, you played well, except the only people in the town who deserve to fire that gun are you and me. Vayne may be town but he sure isn't the right guy to be holding the instant dayvig shot. how trusting of you to think he'll use it wisely.


You know he bestowed it only because I am the only other confirmed town right? Not because of a player skill thing.


you were the right choice. the wrong choice he made was not shooting while he had the gun.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:16 GMT
#770
On June 12 2013 11:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:13 Blazinghand wrote:
We're in a 13-player game, I'd be slightly surprised if we had a cop, a JK, and a vigi + doublevoting elected role. I also am fairly certain that if we did have a JK, he'd be protecting hapa, whose powers he wouldn't interfere with, as opposed to you, who is a claimed cop. You were almost certainly RBed by a scum roleblocker.

Also, your guess that our other blue is a town roleblocker is incompatible with me "not scumslipping" assuming that the thing you think I scumslipped was scum not having a roleblocker. After all, if you think you were roleblocked by a townie, then the fact that you were roleblocked doesn't prove that scum has a roleblocker, which doesn't negate my "Scumslip" (which is in fact not a scumslip).

come on man. if you're gonna speculate on night actions at least do it right. scum roleblocked you. We might have a medic or JK (on you or someone else), we might not. you didn't get a result, and now your vote is worth 2x and you can dayvig. use it wisely.


what the fuck is this post LOL

so much wrong my brain exploded


if you REALLY think that what i scumslipped is that scum doesn't have an RB, and you REALLY think that you were roleblocked by a townie, I don't see why the fact that you got RBed means I didn't scumslip. Obviously i'm town, but your reasoning is faulty. You're wrong and need to be told you're wrong.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:18 GMT
#774
On June 12 2013 11:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:16 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:13 Blazinghand wrote:
We're in a 13-player game, I'd be slightly surprised if we had a cop, a JK, and a vigi + doublevoting elected role. I also am fairly certain that if we did have a JK, he'd be protecting hapa, whose powers he wouldn't interfere with, as opposed to you, who is a claimed cop. You were almost certainly RBed by a scum roleblocker.

Also, your guess that our other blue is a town roleblocker is incompatible with me "not scumslipping" assuming that the thing you think I scumslipped was scum not having a roleblocker. After all, if you think you were roleblocked by a townie, then the fact that you were roleblocked doesn't prove that scum has a roleblocker, which doesn't negate my "Scumslip" (which is in fact not a scumslip).

come on man. if you're gonna speculate on night actions at least do it right. scum roleblocked you. We might have a medic or JK (on you or someone else), we might not. you didn't get a result, and now your vote is worth 2x and you can dayvig. use it wisely.


what the fuck is this post LOL

so much wrong my brain exploded


if you REALLY think that what i scumslipped is that scum doesn't have an RB, and you REALLY think that you were roleblocked by a townie, I don't see why the fact that you got RBed means I didn't scumslip. Obviously i'm town, but your reasoning is faulty. You're wrong and need to be told you're wrong.


why would a town RB me and why where the FUCK did I say that LOL. you really need to reread that post, then reread yours, then just delete yours.



On June 12 2013 11:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
Yea I was roleblocked so BH didn't scumslip which is a relief. Im not just going to randomly shoot some one so don't worry about it, we also probably don't have a medic which is unfortunate. Guess our other blue is town roleblocker? Or perhaps vig that didnt shoot tonight.

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:21 GMT
#776
On June 12 2013 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:16 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:13 Blazinghand wrote:
We're in a 13-player game, I'd be slightly surprised if we had a cop, a JK, and a vigi + doublevoting elected role. I also am fairly certain that if we did have a JK, he'd be protecting hapa, whose powers he wouldn't interfere with, as opposed to you, who is a claimed cop. You were almost certainly RBed by a scum roleblocker.

Also, your guess that our other blue is a town roleblocker is incompatible with me "not scumslipping" assuming that the thing you think I scumslipped was scum not having a roleblocker. After all, if you think you were roleblocked by a townie, then the fact that you were roleblocked doesn't prove that scum has a roleblocker, which doesn't negate my "Scumslip" (which is in fact not a scumslip).

come on man. if you're gonna speculate on night actions at least do it right. scum roleblocked you. We might have a medic or JK (on you or someone else), we might not. you didn't get a result, and now your vote is worth 2x and you can dayvig. use it wisely.


what the fuck is this post LOL

so much wrong my brain exploded


if you REALLY think that what i scumslipped is that scum doesn't have an RB, and you REALLY think that you were roleblocked by a townie, I don't see why the fact that you got RBed means I didn't scumslip. Obviously i'm town, but your reasoning is faulty. You're wrong and need to be told you're wrong.


why would a town RB me and why where the FUCK did I say that LOL. you really need to reread that post, then reread yours, then just delete yours.



On June 12 2013 11:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
Yea I was roleblocked so BH didn't scumslip which is a relief. Im not just going to randomly shoot some one so don't worry about it, we also probably don't have a medic which is unfortunate. Guess our other blue is town roleblocker? Or perhaps vig that didnt shoot tonight.



thats setup speculation you idiot. Its right on the front page. There's 4 blue roles and I doubt medic was on me, so by default there's vig and RB left. get a clue if you're gonna "call me out"


zzzz stop being bad.


god do i have to be the voice of reason


also double shoot GM for being WoS
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:45 GMT
#789
On June 12 2013 11:24 VayneAuthority wrote:
btw if BH needlessly tries to start an argument again ill probably shoot him due to his spammy/useless playstyle as scum. He keeps trying to drive away reason in favor of bitchfights


hah like i'm gonna change what i do AT ALL based on how you play
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:45 GMT
#790
I fuckin dare you VA, shoot me. You know I'm town, so you won't, no matter how much you want to. COME AT ME. YOU GONNA? no you won't. no you wont.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:46 GMT
#792
I'm not the one waving the gun at the last good player in the game trying to shoot people for arbitrary reasons. godDAMN hapa you should have shot before handing the role over
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:48 GMT
#794
On June 12 2013 11:23 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:21 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:16 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:13 Blazinghand wrote:
We're in a 13-player game, I'd be slightly surprised if we had a cop, a JK, and a vigi + doublevoting elected role. I also am fairly certain that if we did have a JK, he'd be protecting hapa, whose powers he wouldn't interfere with, as opposed to you, who is a claimed cop. You were almost certainly RBed by a scum roleblocker.

Also, your guess that our other blue is a town roleblocker is incompatible with me "not scumslipping" assuming that the thing you think I scumslipped was scum not having a roleblocker. After all, if you think you were roleblocked by a townie, then the fact that you were roleblocked doesn't prove that scum has a roleblocker, which doesn't negate my "Scumslip" (which is in fact not a scumslip).

come on man. if you're gonna speculate on night actions at least do it right. scum roleblocked you. We might have a medic or JK (on you or someone else), we might not. you didn't get a result, and now your vote is worth 2x and you can dayvig. use it wisely.


what the fuck is this post LOL

so much wrong my brain exploded


if you REALLY think that what i scumslipped is that scum doesn't have an RB, and you REALLY think that you were roleblocked by a townie, I don't see why the fact that you got RBed means I didn't scumslip. Obviously i'm town, but your reasoning is faulty. You're wrong and need to be told you're wrong.


why would a town RB me and why where the FUCK did I say that LOL. you really need to reread that post, then reread yours, then just delete yours.



On June 12 2013 11:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
Yea I was roleblocked so BH didn't scumslip which is a relief. Im not just going to randomly shoot some one so don't worry about it, we also probably don't have a medic which is unfortunate. Guess our other blue is town roleblocker? Or perhaps vig that didnt shoot tonight.



thats setup speculation you idiot. Its right on the front page. There's 4 blue roles and I doubt medic was on me, so by default there's vig and RB left. get a clue if you're gonna "call me out"


zzzz stop being bad.


god do i have to be the voice of reason


also double shoot GM for being WoS


You just thought that I thought town would RB me. You have no right to talk rofl. 5 hour timeout for you


that level of thought is exactly what i'd expect from you.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:49 GMT
#796
On June 12 2013 11:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
Also you've been about as useless as me this game so I suggest if you want to think that you are actually "good" or "useful" that you actually do something besides fail to troll and look like a dumbass as a result.


hey let's not start flaming here
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:50 GMT
#799
On June 12 2013 11:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:48 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:23 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:21 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:16 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:13 Blazinghand wrote:
We're in a 13-player game, I'd be slightly surprised if we had a cop, a JK, and a vigi + doublevoting elected role. I also am fairly certain that if we did have a JK, he'd be protecting hapa, whose powers he wouldn't interfere with, as opposed to you, who is a claimed cop. You were almost certainly RBed by a scum roleblocker.

Also, your guess that our other blue is a town roleblocker is incompatible with me "not scumslipping" assuming that the thing you think I scumslipped was scum not having a roleblocker. After all, if you think you were roleblocked by a townie, then the fact that you were roleblocked doesn't prove that scum has a roleblocker, which doesn't negate my "Scumslip" (which is in fact not a scumslip).

come on man. if you're gonna speculate on night actions at least do it right. scum roleblocked you. We might have a medic or JK (on you or someone else), we might not. you didn't get a result, and now your vote is worth 2x and you can dayvig. use it wisely.


what the fuck is this post LOL

so much wrong my brain exploded


if you REALLY think that what i scumslipped is that scum doesn't have an RB, and you REALLY think that you were roleblocked by a townie, I don't see why the fact that you got RBed means I didn't scumslip. Obviously i'm town, but your reasoning is faulty. You're wrong and need to be told you're wrong.


why would a town RB me and why where the FUCK did I say that LOL. you really need to reread that post, then reread yours, then just delete yours.



On June 12 2013 11:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
Yea I was roleblocked so BH didn't scumslip which is a relief. Im not just going to randomly shoot some one so don't worry about it, we also probably don't have a medic which is unfortunate. Guess our other blue is town roleblocker? Or perhaps vig that didnt shoot tonight.



thats setup speculation you idiot. Its right on the front page. There's 4 blue roles and I doubt medic was on me, so by default there's vig and RB left. get a clue if you're gonna "call me out"


zzzz stop being bad.


god do i have to be the voice of reason


also double shoot GM for being WoS


You just thought that I thought town would RB me. You have no right to talk rofl. 5 hour timeout for you


that level of thought is exactly what i'd expect from you.


Probably because you're a dumbass, guess I gave you too much credit. You're actually just a hyped up garbage player.


Clearly I'm the flamer here who needs to be kept in check by you. Yeah you keep on thinking that.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:51 GMT
#800
On June 12 2013 11:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
kill BH man. this is starting to look like THE GAME. And not town games.
kill em.


I was right about hapa (i can't believe people thought he was scum), i was write about jampi (and it's on me for not saving him), and i'm getting more and more certain i'm right about GM/WoS and you, Oats.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:52 GMT
#802
On June 12 2013 11:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:50 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:48 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:23 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:21 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 12 2013 11:16 Blazinghand wrote:
[quote]

if you REALLY think that what i scumslipped is that scum doesn't have an RB, and you REALLY think that you were roleblocked by a townie, I don't see why the fact that you got RBed means I didn't scumslip. Obviously i'm town, but your reasoning is faulty. You're wrong and need to be told you're wrong.


why would a town RB me and why where the FUCK did I say that LOL. you really need to reread that post, then reread yours, then just delete yours.



On June 12 2013 11:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
Yea I was roleblocked so BH didn't scumslip which is a relief. Im not just going to randomly shoot some one so don't worry about it, we also probably don't have a medic which is unfortunate. Guess our other blue is town roleblocker? Or perhaps vig that didnt shoot tonight.



thats setup speculation you idiot. Its right on the front page. There's 4 blue roles and I doubt medic was on me, so by default there's vig and RB left. get a clue if you're gonna "call me out"


zzzz stop being bad.


god do i have to be the voice of reason


also double shoot GM for being WoS


You just thought that I thought town would RB me. You have no right to talk rofl. 5 hour timeout for you


that level of thought is exactly what i'd expect from you.


Probably because you're a dumbass, guess I gave you too much credit. You're actually just a hyped up garbage player.


Clearly I'm the flamer here who needs to be kept in check by you. Yeah you keep on thinking that.


Hey you know that I'm perfectly capable of destroying annoying virgins and if you want it then keep talking to me. I'm perfectly fine verbally destroying you right here.


man chill out lol

I'm gonna go eat dinner. Try to shoot GM while i'm gone kkthxbai
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 02:58 GMT
#804
I'm just trying to point out, maybe i haven't been great this game, and I get why VA might be upset, but at the same time, I've done a pretty good job of being right and trying to help. you gotta at least give me some credit on that oats
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 03:01 GMT
#808
On June 12 2013 11:59 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 11:58 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm just trying to point out, maybe i haven't been great this game, and I get why VA might be upset, but at the same time, I've done a pretty good job of being right and trying to help. you gotta at least give me some credit on that oats


If you take me for being upset you don't understand me, I am laughing most of the time I am playing mafia. Also I was lying, I wasn't roleblocked. I have a guilty on Stutters. What do you make of that BH?


lol i can't believe hapa didn't shoot
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 12 2013 03:01 GMT
#809
whatever, time to just ignore VA
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31750
Calm 6275
Bisu 2701
Jaedong 1057
BeSt 488
Rush 429
Stork 376
Soma 373
Larva 361
Horang2 321
[ Show more ]
Light 260
ZerO 181
Snow 176
Zeus 165
Free 147
Mind 124
910 106
Barracks 73
Liquid`Ret 63
Killer 53
Shinee 34
Trap 34
Hyun 32
ToSsGirL 30
Terrorterran 25
Aegong 24
Bale 23
sorry 21
Rock 18
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 10
Sexy 10
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9249
XaKoH 423
Counter-Strike
fl0m4852
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes583
Other Games
singsing2296
hiko910
B2W.Neo703
FrodaN396
Mlord379
mouzStarbuck302
DeMusliM204
Hui .175
Livibee163
RotterdaM124
Trikslyr85
QueenE72
KnowMe64
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)22
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3188
• TFBlade617
Other Games
• Shiphtur764
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 58m
Big Brain Bouts
17h 58m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
Patches Events
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.