• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:38
CEST 00:38
KST 07:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10143 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 16:50 GMT
#919
And that post helps us how?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 17:13 GMT
#925
I helped this many.

Since you claimed cop d1, you've:
1. tried to lynch BH for a "scumslip"
2. sheeped Hapa onto Jampi
3. said you wanted to shoot Syl/Myself with no reasoning
4. changed to Gravity, BH, or GK because "one of the afks had to be scum" despite that I was far more inactive than GM or BH.
5. obviously lied about a cop check, said I failed your test yet haven't explained why
6. Tried to get focus away from BH/Oats/GM despite GM and BH being among your recent people you would kill.


Literally the only reason I'm not trying to lynch you right now is that you claimed cop.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 17:13 GMT
#926
ebwop: that was at Vayne
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 17:15 GMT
#929
On June 13 2013 01:56 GravityMan wrote:
What makes no sense to me now is how there are only two votes cast and GoodKarma is going to be lynched.
Clearly if it walks like a scum, talks like a scum, and multiple people suspect him like a scum....

BH is still just creating shit about him and Oats.
All he does is counter-accuse people who 'dare' accuse him of being scum because he knows he can get away with it.
He's provided no evidence as to why he thinks I'm scum. STILL.

I have no idea why people are still hesitating on this.
Meta-analysis would be SO GOOD here but I promised myself I wouldn't. Someone else could take a crack at it though if they wanted. It's pretty obvious.

BH you must be absolutely furious that I'm going to get you lynched today, but 'jubs gonna jub,' amirite?

Now I'm supposed to respond to Axle 'cause he's been asking me for a while so let me get to that, and then I'm around for discussion and such.


I'm too lazy to go dive his games, how about you post the case?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 17:26 GMT
#931
On June 13 2013 02:19 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2013 02:15 Stutters695 wrote:
On June 13 2013 01:56 GravityMan wrote:
What makes no sense to me now is how there are only two votes cast and GoodKarma is going to be lynched.
Clearly if it walks like a scum, talks like a scum, and multiple people suspect him like a scum....

BH is still just creating shit about him and Oats.
All he does is counter-accuse people who 'dare' accuse him of being scum because he knows he can get away with it.
He's provided no evidence as to why he thinks I'm scum. STILL.

I have no idea why people are still hesitating on this.
Meta-analysis would be SO GOOD here but I promised myself I wouldn't. Someone else could take a crack at it though if they wanted. It's pretty obvious.

BH you must be absolutely furious that I'm going to get you lynched today, but 'jubs gonna jub,' amirite?

Now I'm supposed to respond to Axle 'cause he's been asking me for a while so let me get to that, and then I'm around for discussion and such.


I'm too lazy to go dive his games, how about you post the case?


if you open my profile i list all my games as well as what alignment i was in, how I died, and whether i won or lost! it's color coded and everything. very easy to make a meta case on me if there's one to be made!


Thanks dawg. Is there a case to be made?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 17:35 GMT
#942
So what did you hope to accomplish by lying about the cop check?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 18:00 GMT
#975
I'm going to let you kids duke it out and do me some good old fashioned filter diving while my e-smoke is charging (these things kick ass btw).
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 22:20 GMT
#985
If goodkarma doesn't come back soon can we please vig him.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 22:36 GMT
#990
On June 13 2013 07:21 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2013 07:20 Stutters695 wrote:
If goodkarma doesn't come back soon can we please vig him.


When would you vig him?

Immediately after the lynch.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 22:37 GMT
#991
And it wouldn't be me vigging, it would be Vayne. Have you been reading?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 23:04 GMT
#999
I was thinking at the hallway point of the day but given how little interaction he's had period a flip of either type really wouldn't guarantee any info. It also lets us plan around worst case scenario (3 scum team) and a mislynch today+nk+vig shot would knock us down to six total which would be endgame.

I think we can hit scum today but I'd rather plan around the worst case, especially since GK is so coinflippy.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 23:05 GMT
#1000
Ebwop : that was at axlegreaser and halfway, not hallway.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 13 2013 02:35 GMT
#1049
On June 13 2013 10:46 goodkarma wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2013 10:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
You have 6 posts GK.....
And I already said why your first post was scummy, and then you come back in the thread and say that all town should have 2 reads bla bla.
Why are you shitting on town and not being useful?

Do you still think BH is scum?
Why is syl scum and not stutters?

GK's attitude towards me is that Im town. Do you think Im town GK?


Your first question is very rhetorical... I'm being very useful. It's you that are asking useless questions... Further it should be clear from my recent posting what I think about BH.

As for stutters, my read on him was slight town. Since that time, he's said some things that are odd to me. I'd say he's more of a null read now. Like I don't understand how he instantly assumes Vayne fakeclaimed at one point when there's been no counterclaims, and how later on he's brought up I should be vigishot immediately for lurking even though it's clear I post in the evening, and the day cycle is only halfway done. These are actions that very well could be scum-motivated, but I need to see him post a bit more to be sure. As I've said, town Stutters has moments where he'll post stuff that's actually insightful. I felt that was what I was seeing with his posting on Shao, but that's really the only point this whole game he's been like that.

I do think you're tAnd the only reason I believe that is looking at your past scumgames I can't visualize you drawing so much attention to yourself as scum, even if your play has been objectively scummy and bad.


Since you're actually here, read my post on Vayne (earlier today). I didn't assume he fake claimed, I assumed it was a possibility and that the only reason he hasn't hung is because of his claim.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 13 2013 02:43 GMT
#1051
I don't think we should kill Vayne but to say he's definitely town for any reason outside of the claim is wrong.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 13 2013 04:16 GMT
#1066
On June 13 2013 12:47 goodkarma wrote:
@Stutters:

Your assessment of Vayne isn't entirely unreasonable, but the aggressive fashion in which you did it feels off to me. Also if this was what you were thinking, why didn't it come up much sooner?

Show nested quote +
On June 13 2013 08:04 Stutters695 wrote:
I was thinking at the hallway point of the day but given how little interaction he's had period a flip of either type really wouldn't guarantee any info. It also lets us plan around worst case scenario (3 scum team) and a mislynch today+nk+vig shot would knock us down to six total which would be endgame.

I think we can hit scum today but I'd rather plan around the worst case, especially since GK is so coinflippy.


Stutters, would you mind briefly explaining how as town you would propose I get vigie'd if it indeed is true that we'd be at endgame tomorrow in your above scenario? You mention me to be coinflippy, yet were anxious earlier to vig me anyway... This doesn't make much sense to me if indeed the situation is as dire as you describe it.

Finally, Shao was your top scumread, but that was quite a while ago. Is he still your top scumread now?

By paragraph

Because before he was mayor there wasn't anything he could do that would objectively hurt. Threatening to vig anyone for any reason except a solid scumread is retarded and incredibly anti-town and worst case could cost us the game if he actually shoots. It's simply I felt his vig threats were causing were significantly more danger to town than the possible derailing of discussion by calling him out on it.

This is why I wanted you to be viged after the flip. If it's town we re-evaluate our options and determine if it's an acceptable risk or abstain. If we hit scum then a vig on you (considering you were borderline worthless to that point ) really wouldn't have hurt us since we had to deal with you at some point.

I'm honestly not sure on him anymore, I need to brood on it some. A big portion of my case was how he handled jampis lynch, but because I was doing it over filters I didn't realize that he had voted minutes to the lynch. I'm still leaning scum on him but I'm not comfortable pushing it without looking into it more after I'm off work.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 13 2013 04:42 GMT
#1069
Oh and since you brought up the aggression part of it. I've come to realize recently being aggressive gets your point across significantly more, especially when someone is saying something that could possibly end the game.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 13 2013 16:54 GMT
#1095
Care to explain why I'm scum GM?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 13 2013 17:01 GMT
#1096
Also what in the hell makes you think Shiao is town?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 13 2013 17:35 GMT
#1108
Trying to wait to see if BH gets back before I vote. Again, a vig shot on me is retarded and I've explained exactly why it is anti-town. If you don't see that I don't know what to tell you.

Shiao I'll get to your thing later.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 14 2013 15:25 GMT
#1267
I'm here, Jesus Christ what happened.
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 132
ViBE83
CosmosSc2 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 568
Artosis 417
910 33
Dota 2
monkeys_forever473
League of Legends
JimRising 469
Counter-Strike
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS109
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5625
Liquid`Hasu1376
Other Games
summit1g7198
shahzam537
byalli375
C9.Mang0240
Trikslyr40
ZombieGrub13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream167
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki36
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 23m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 23m
Stellar Fest
14h 23m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.