• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:19
CEST 12:19
KST 19:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8122 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 00:05 GMT
#710
Alright well since the crazy shooting stuff is over. Here's what I see:

The main reason ShiaoPi was considered town early was that he was outgoing in trying to be mayor. I've already expressed why I think that is a bad metric so if you don't remember go read that. It's null.

His case on Vayne felt town.

What's concerned me since is his stance on jampi. He posts saying that jiampi felt genuine so hapas case was wrong, then once jampi comes back he demands his reads. Jampi gave him a very short version and Shiao decides to vote him (like 8 minutes after demanding the reads).

I've read his rebuttal to axle but if that's how he felt he should have voiced it instead of just voting. He literally have jampi no chance.

What's scummy about this to me is it feels like he's fishing for a reason to revert off his town read. He didn't discuss jampi at all after his town read and then voted him after giving him six minutes to rush out reads. If he had a town read on him why wouldn't he work with him to get reads out under the assumption he'd flip town or follow up after the initial reads were unsatisfactory? He just seems to not care about the lynch as long as he's trying to justify his vote.

He's against saving the mayor power and wants me to be shot on no basis except that I've been away from the thread. That's not how you hit scum, it's how you waste kp and make town lose.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 00:34 GMT
#711
Also I see hapa plans on shooting GM, I haven't really filtered his shit yet but Hapas reasoning makes sense and I'd be way more comfortable with that than GK.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 01:36 GMT
#722
On June 12 2013 08:46 Hapahauli wrote:
Alright, consider this my intent to shoot Gravity Man.

I will submit my kill 10 minutes before the deadline.

Stutters and GK both deserve extra days, and shooting either of them is a pure coinflip given their inactivity. Both of them are very readable if they post, and with or without my presence in the town, I trust that people will be able to read them in future days. For those suspicious of Syl, the same could be argued.

GM has been active and has posted, but comes across as attempting to contribute rather than actually contributing. Furthermore he's been trumping up his scum-hunting contributions which are lackluster at best. Even the few players he does analyze, he never takes any concrete stances or even draws actual conclusions about them in his cases.


This post in particular. I still haven't gotten to check out his posting but this is big to me since I won't have time before the flip. He demonstrates a real reason for wanting to vig tonight and is aware of the difference between a coinflip vig and a useful one.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 01:53 GMT
#731
I'd really prefer you don't, it would be awfully retarded.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 01:57 GMT
#743
Lol yeah BH, first time I played FF4(jp numbering) it was a terrible translation.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 02:39 GMT
#788
On June 12 2013 11:25 Sylencia wrote:
rofl Wave

gg hapa

Anyways, I'm interested in ShiaoPi's reads atm, as I said Stutters post is pretty good and so I'm willing to go with that for now.

I was starting to think no one read that.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 02:46 GMT
#791
Play nice kids.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 03:07 GMT
#814
I'm here, my defense is I was either framed or you're lying.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 03:09 GMT
#815
Oh and if you shoot without consulting the thread I will lynch you so fast you won't even know what happened.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 03:25 GMT
#820
I won't survive the shot and I'd like to think after seeing me flip town BH would realize how ridiculous a shot on me would be given everyone's complete lack of justification on it. I made a fairly comprehensive post on ShiaoPi. I would love to see him flip today unless he returns at some point and convinces me otherwise.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 03:29 GMT
#821
And I'm aware you're unlynchable today, but if you take a bad shot I'll make sure you hang before this game is over. If you want to shoot someone provide good reasoning and don't just lord over the thread because you have a day vig.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 03:51 GMT
#825
I didn't say I had a scum read on you. I said that if Hapa was shooting you seemed to be the best shot. I still haven't fully read your filter because that fucker is tough on my phone (hilarious though, I really like the concept).

That was based on the fact that I had a town read on him and he had actual reasons for the shot as opposed to a coinflip shot on GK.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 04:33 GMT
#828
On June 12 2013 12:32 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 12:29 Stutters695 wrote:
And I'm aware you're unlynchable today, but if you take a bad shot I'll make sure you hang before this game is over. If you want to shoot someone provide good reasoning and don't just lord over the thread because you have a day vig.


If you are town I do not see why you want to lynch the cop? You aren't really doing yourself any favors with these last couple of posts.. I honestly have no idea to shoot and I'm afraid if I just keep discussing it with the thread that scum will manipulate it somehow. You also know that I'm not one to post longwinded reasoning so something doesn't add up here.

You REALLY don't want me to shoot you huh, you were lurking the thread because you responded almost immediately...

Because you claimed d1 we can't verify you're the cop. Taking a terrible shot on either BH or myself(or anyone else) for any reason outside of a scum case makes me doubt that even more.

I'm not lurking so much as reading and refreshing when I get a break at work. You can tell how busy we are by how active I am. Of course I don't want to get shot, I'm town and you're pissing away a really valuable asset if you miss with the vig.

I need to do math on this but if you aren't sure don't shoot.

Worst case you make someone with no votes unlynchable 10-20 to lynch. I've got more to add to this but I don't have time currently. I'll expand when I get the chance.

Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 04:35 GMT
#829
On June 12 2013 13:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
GUYS WHO THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO LYNCH TODAY.................
I know BH wants to shoot/lynch GM.

how about others.

READ MY CASE ON SHIAO. WANT TO LYNCH THE FUCK OUT OF HIM?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 04:36 GMT
#830
Also if I didn't pass your reaction test why aren't you pressuring me for more?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 04:45 GMT
#834
On June 12 2013 12:34 GravityMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 12:30 VayneAuthority wrote:
yea he didn't really pass my reaction test that well which is a shame. Oh well, back to the drawing board. Wish hapa used the shot because I don't have a guaranteed town to pass it down to so I pretty much have to use it in compliance with my wincon. Lamee to drop the entire game on me but guess ill do my best

Yeah I dunno I think Stutters is a pretty good shot if you're going to use it today TBH.
No sense hurrying it along but it probably means something if Hapa was ready to do it himself.

I want to see what Shiao has to say about the scumread on him because I've got a couple things to say about it myself.
Stutters what happened to your scumread on me?

Hi kettle!
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 04:49 GMT
#837
It bears mentioning that's he's the kettle because I wanted to be the pot #420YOLOBLAZEIT
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 04:51 GMT
#841
That sounded funnier in my head but seriously I'd love to hear your thoughts oats. Just no more swearing pls, hurts my virgin ears.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 04:53 GMT
#843
What I posted about ShiaoPi a few pages back
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 12 2013 04:59 GMT
#845
1am I've been working since 3pm. Tired and partially brain dead at the moment. So you don't make anything of his "pressure" of me which is essentially calling for me to be viged without any reasoning?
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 9879
StarCastTV_EN223
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings43
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 5825
Jaedong 2428
EffOrt 1718
actioN 880
BeSt 661
Soma 444
Killer 438
Horang2 438
Pusan 296
ZerO 265
[ Show more ]
Stork 171
Zeus 144
Rush 90
soO 76
HiyA 67
JYJ 56
Mong 32
Shinee 31
ToSsGirL 31
Barracks 28
Bale 28
NaDa 23
Sexy 22
Sharp 21
sorry 20
Terrorterran 20
JulyZerg 12
Noble 9
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc2731
XaKoH 341
Counter-Strike
edward70
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes978
WinterStarcraft828
Other Games
gofns48898
singsing1322
olofmeister1161
ceh9549
byalli295
Livibee201
Pyrionflax122
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick524
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream374
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 153
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH359
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1861
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 41m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.