• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:12
CEST 03:12
KST 10:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9974 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 18 Next All
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 19:50 GMT
#2551
i will vote whoever you want me to
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 19:50 GMT
#2553
let me get my thoughts together because i think we still have a chance to win but we lose if you lynch me cause i'm town
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 19:54 GMT
#2559
ok i know that bc, gonzaw and wos are 100% town. I know that I am town. That means I am left with geript, kita, and austin. Geript claimed scum. Kita claimed scum or 3rd party working with scum. That means if kita is 3rd party, austin has to be scum.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 19:59 GMT
#2569
On June 30 2013 04:57 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 04:55 gonzaw wrote:
On June 30 2013 04:50 Crossfire99 wrote:
cause i'm town


On June 29 2013 02:15 Crossfire99 wrote:
Also, just got word that roleblocks give notifications and the hosts got my action last night, so that means xata is lying which means he's scum trying to frame me.


On June 28 2013 18:24 Xatalos wrote:
On June 28 2013 06:00 Crossfire99 wrote:
I roleblocked Xata.


This is a lie btw - unless you don't receive a "roleblocked" PM in this game for some reason. Wth Crossfire99?

Hosts: do you receive a "roleblocked" PM in this game?


On June 29 2013 07:42 deconduo wrote:
Xatalos as Martha Jones has been mobbed to death by E'woks.

You win with The Alliance



Seems legit brah


that means He would have had to have used his Bus drive already no?

or that someone else had visited him since he's had the tazer since xata didn't die

nope cause i still have the rubber duck which gonzaw can confirm
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 20:00 GMT
#2573
On June 30 2013 04:55 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 04:50 Crossfire99 wrote:
cause i'm town


Show nested quote +
On June 29 2013 02:15 Crossfire99 wrote:
Also, just got word that roleblocks give notifications and the hosts got my action last night, so that means xata is lying which means he's scum trying to frame me.


Show nested quote +
On June 28 2013 18:24 Xatalos wrote:
On June 28 2013 06:00 Crossfire99 wrote:
I roleblocked Xata.


This is a lie btw - unless you don't receive a "roleblocked" PM in this game for some reason. Wth Crossfire99?

Hosts: do you receive a "roleblocked" PM in this game?


Show nested quote +
On June 29 2013 07:42 deconduo wrote:
Xatalos as Martha Jones has been mobbed to death by E'woks.

You win with The Alliance



Seems legit brah

than the hosts screwed up or xata missed the pm. idk. sent said my action was in the spreadsheet.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 20:03 GMT
#2577
BC you still want me to choose you for austin's thing? i can change it to myself if you want, but I won't cause i'm town. please stop assuming i'm scum cause i'm not
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 20:06 GMT
#2580
empty gun
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 20:10 GMT
#2585
On June 30 2013 05:08 gonzaw wrote:
Xfire, so what was that you wanted to talk to me about huh?

Well since you assume I'm scum. I don't think you will listen to me, but I basically didn't want to choose option 1 because I think we will lose if i choose it.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 20:10 GMT
#2588
On June 30 2013 05:08 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 05:03 gonzaw wrote:
On June 30 2013 05:00 Crossfire99 wrote:
than the hosts screwed up or xata missed the pm. idk. sent said my action was in the spreadsheet.


Hosts, are you the incredible fucktards that Xfire is making you out to be?
I seriously doubt so


We may change the rules in our infinite wisdom

But yeah Xatalos did get roleblocked.

Told you guys i wasn't lying.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 20:14 GMT
#2598
guys, stop going insane. gonzaw 100% town. BC 100% town cause he SHOT scum. WoS 100% town because meapak pushed him day 1 along with zeph.

That leaves me, austin, kita, geript.

Geript 100% scum. kita 100% not town (whether that is 3rd party or scum idk, but I hope it is scum). That leaves me and austin. I know I'm town, so that leaves austin.

Look at what acro was thinking before he died.

On June 25 2013 04:57 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 04:42 austinmcc wrote:
THIS POST GOT WAY TOO BIG AND IT MIGHT BE CONFUSING TOWARDS THE END

acro, this is some butt right here.
On June 24 2013 12:24 Acrofales wrote:
I also had a quick look at Xfire's filter. There's not much content there, but the bit there is is actually pretty good.

Firstly, he defends sk8er when the ball was getting rolling. He basically singlehandedly stopped the lynch on sk8er. That seems to mean they are either scum together, or Xfire isn't scum: there seems to be no reason for a scum Xfire to prevent a lynch on town sk8er.

Now, given my updated read on sk8er I am getting back to thinking he's town, and presumably will prove it through whatever mechanism he's claiming. So Xfire seems in the clear too.

On June 24 2013 12:25 Acrofales wrote:
austin completely missing stuff like that is not making me any more comfortable about him.


For one,
On June 24 2013 10:41 austinmcc wrote:
On June 24 2013 10:28 gonzaw wrote:
Okay, take your time (well...at least take LESS time than you did last cycle >_> )

So, thoughts on Xfire?
That one I can actually do tonight, at least out of context. Rest needs to wait until tomorrow.

...

Without any context, just checking his filter, doesn't pass the smell test.

...
Maybe that was unclear, but no context meant I was just re-filtering and not going through to really dig into when votes came in, when he posted, where votes moved.


Look guys! I'll throw out a test balloon, and when it hilariously backfires and someone calls me scum, I will backpedal as fast as I can.

Additionally, now that you have exhaustively gone through the context, you're still wrong. Whether they were "sheep votes" or not, it is completely clear that Xfire killed the momentum in that lynch.

Half of my case was based on the fact that sk8er reacted in a non-townlike manner to expecting to die. sk8er himself then claimed (a little bit) how his role worked, which isn't enough because who knows whether he's telling the truth. Xfire confirmed that it was either the truth or they're both lying scum (highly unlikely). So the very fact that his role prevented him from dying debunked most of my case. And when I read the thread upon returning from the park (not sleeping, you derps), I wondered why sk8er hadn't been lynched, and that was the exact moment in the thread where I thought "yeah, I wouldn't lynch sk8er anymore at this point".

So... you wrote ALL of that to call me BAD? Or are you calling Xfire scum? Or what exactly are you doing?

I know I'd be happy with your head on a stake tomorrow.

Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 20:17 GMT
#2601
We kill kita today. It doesn't matter if he is 3rd party because he still counts towards scum majority. Then we kill geript tomorrow. If we don't win by then, then we figure out what is going on.

WE LYNCH KITA TODAY!
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 20:20 GMT
#2608
On June 30 2013 05:16 gonzaw wrote:
Xfire, answer me this:

If Sk8 is town, if you are town, if kita's role is the one Zepphird made (and Zepphird never made any mention about the TARDIS in it), how in hell could scum kita possibly know about the TARDIS back in N1?


He might actually be 3rd party. Or he may have gotten a rolecop ability from somewhere. IDK. This game makes no sense to me. You know what my crazy conspiracy theory of the day is. I feel like I'm in WLIIA again. I think kita and austin are scum together, but kita actually has austin's role but has been pretending to have zeph's role so that if we lynched geript today like austin wanted to, then we lynch kita tomorrow cause he "had" zeph's role, then we lose cause austin actually had it and can kill us day 5.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 20:25 GMT
#2613
gonzaw do you think I'm town right now? I need your advice desparately because i don't know what to do. I had a crazy thought that could win us the game right now but it will require luck and planning.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 20:28 GMT
#2616
Wait who are we lynching? Geript or kita? I want kita because he's definitely not playing for town's win condition which is not kill townies with your recharging day vig.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 20:30 GMT
#2617
On June 30 2013 05:27 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
IS AUSTIN HERE

no cause i think he might be scum T_T (idk what is happening in this game anymore). It would make sense with geript not voting to kill austin day 1. Acro was also suspicious of austin and then he died. Basically Acro was suspicious of austin because of the weirdness with which he viewed me which i quoted earlier.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 20:31 GMT
#2620
Can we get an update vote count?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 20:32 GMT
#2622
On June 30 2013 05:31 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 05:25 Crossfire99 wrote:
gonzaw do you think I'm town right now? I need your advice desparately because i don't know what to do. I had a crazy thought that could win us the game right now but it will require luck and planning.


I...I have no idea.

Regarding your "kita has austin's role" conspiracy theory...what would have happened if kita was lynched back in D2? He would have flipped austin's role and austin would have been caught in a lie, right?


Although if austin has Zepphird's role kita could indeed be 3P since you just replace Xata with austin in that "[scum] PMed 3P kita and planned everything" conspiracy theory I had

Correct, but somehow we got diverted to a sk8r lynch. Who started that? i need to reread. maybe we'll learn something.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 20:35 GMT
#2628
On June 30 2013 05:33 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Madam Vastra and Strax we both know are in this game.

Strax only had one aspect of his role claimed, Medic. I don't think geript was bullshitting when he said he could prot kita. Kita is madam vastra.

Geript's role would make sense being strax, because strax who was warrior who got demoted to medic, but always loves challenging people to fights/duel/etc. Flavor wise it makes sense strax is geript and kita is madame vastra. Random flavor theory. Strax and madame vastra work together and stuff so maybe they can mason each other if they discover who each other is.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 20:40 GMT
#2637
On June 30 2013 05:36 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 05:34 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Gonza you were right. Kill kita now, Geript tomorrow.


...I was?

Show nested quote +
IF austin doesn't reappear before 5 minutes to lynch we kill geript, I block kita at night (thus blocking his factional KP/his ability to regenerate his shot)


Why that switch if austin doesn't turn up?


Well Xfire, I'll assume you are town for now then I suppose. What is that plan of yours?
Did you get your item instantly right now? You could use the vote thief ability right now so WOS doesn't have to kill himself

My plan is for you to secretly use your ability on someone tonight that you think is town and if scum try to lynch that person tomorrow then we have a chance to still survive and go to the next day.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 20:46 GMT
#2650
On June 30 2013 05:42 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 05:40 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 30 2013 05:36 gonzaw wrote:
On June 30 2013 05:34 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Gonza you were right. Kill kita now, Geript tomorrow.


...I was?

IF austin doesn't reappear before 5 minutes to lynch we kill geript, I block kita at night (thus blocking his factional KP/his ability to regenerate his shot)


Why that switch if austin doesn't turn up?


Well Xfire, I'll assume you are town for now then I suppose. What is that plan of yours?
Did you get your item instantly right now? You could use the vote thief ability right now so WOS doesn't have to kill himself

My plan is for you to secretly use your ability on someone tonight that you think is town and if scum try to lynch that person tomorrow then we have a chance to still survive and go to the next day.


Yeah I planned on doing that tonight as well
But that works only if WOS is alive and somehow scum can force a lynch on a townie. How can that happen without us having lost already (being 2v2 or 3v3 etc)?

worst case scenario is that we are at 4-3 with wos vote, so scum have to die today, but then wos dies if we do that ugh. WE ABSOLUTELY NEED AT LEAST 1 SCUM (OR ALIGNED 3RD PARTY KITA) TO DIE TODAY. IT MIGHT BE "SAFER" TO LYNCH GERIPT CAUSE EVERYONE'S ALREADY ON HIM, BUT THAT ASSUMES THAT AUSTIN IS TOWN AND WON'T JUMP SHIP.

uuuuuuggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh. idk what to do.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta44
CranKy Ducklings3
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 237
CosmosSc2 66
RuFF_SC2 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1922
GuemChi 1323
Artosis 645
910 46
Bale 20
MaD[AoV]18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever305
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 879
Counter-Strike
taco 306
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox685
Other Games
summit1g8769
Day[9].tv758
shahzam679
C9.Mang0320
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick690
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 6
• Letter146
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv758
• Shiphtur667
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
14h 48m
The PondCast
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.