• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:32
CEST 06:32
KST 13:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6637 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 43 Next All
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 21:58 GMT
#1305
On June 25 2013 06:56 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 06:55 gonzaw wrote:
Hi guys

I have this weird gun of something that shoots players randomly.
Great, another role mechanic that deals with me killing random townies
/rolleyes

Really I just can't believe this shit lol


I have a virtual class or some shit now so I'll be keeping up sporadically.

then...
don't use it?


I got the feeling it shoots automatically or something (maybe that's an overexageration though, asking mod though).

Still...who the fuck would create that shit and give it to me wtf?
You guys come up with the worst stuff ever for roles/inventions for christ's sake
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 22:00 GMT
#1309
I haven't read shit yet
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 22:01 GMT
#1311
wat
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 22:07 GMT
#1316
On June 25 2013 07:04 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Also, sorry for the item Gonzaw. It is designed in a way that has a higher chance of killing mafia. I am well aware it can backfire and hurt town instead though =(


You mean, it has a higher chance of killing a townie because EVERYBODY HAS NIGHT ACTIONS (except me obviously)?

Yes, yes you are correct
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 22:08 GMT
#1317
Oh, it DOES fire automatically at night (or something)

Great

Was MZ town or scum? That whole "2 colors" thing confused me
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 22:09 GMT
#1318
Nevermind I read the role pm
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 22:15 GMT
#1321
So do I shoot now or what?

It will get shot no matter what anyways. Although if it kills a townie maybe lets just let that guy live a little while longer
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 22:17 GMT
#1325
During the day phase, you may PM the host with the names of two players. These two players will then be masoned for the following night phase. Rose Tyler will have read only access to the mason QT, and the masoned players will not be directly told that there is someone observing.


I FUCKING KNEW THE MASON HAD HIDDEN SCUM IN IT.

TAKE THAT SCUM! THATS FOR KILLING CHRISTOPHER

Hey so many stuff happening hold on people
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 22:18 GMT
#1326
5 Unique Views my ass
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 22:18 GMT
#1328
On June 25 2013 07:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yay confirmed town head!!
I'm glad I didn't waste my time defending myself.
Gonzaw the gun you got isn't part of your role is it?
I'm decently sure you're toewn so 3rd letter is...


No, but my role also makes me shoot random townies so what's the difference?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 22:19 GMT
#1329
On June 25 2013 07:18 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 07:15 gonzaw wrote:
So do I shoot now or what?

It will get shot no matter what anyways. Although if it kills a townie maybe lets just let that guy live a little while longer


you have to shot it. But you control when. Longer you wait, more likely scum get caught in it.


So....

I can shoot it tonight, and it will take place on N2 (on the actions people do on N2)?

So...can we just ABSTAIN from doing anything at night, and I use it on N2, and it 100% kills scum?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 22:23 GMT
#1335
On June 25 2013 07:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
If your role makes you shoot people its not mine.


No, but the ONLY thing it does is kill townies basically, at least with the same chance this gun of mine (I got right now) does.

Anyways, so you confirmed town then?
Cool, any other confirmed town? That way I have less filters to read
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 22:25 GMT
#1338
On June 25 2013 07:22 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
and by I was the inventor, someone made me the inventor. It was one of the 2 actions I know I was targetted by after sentinel was figuring out all the actions he got at once.


You were inventor...
...and you made that shitty gun.

We should have lynched you on D1
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 22:36 GMT
#1348
On June 25 2013 07:27 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 07:25 gonzaw wrote:
On June 25 2013 07:22 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
and by I was the inventor, someone made me the inventor. It was one of the 2 actions I know I was targetted by after sentinel was figuring out all the actions he got at once.


You were inventor...
...and you made that shitty gun.

We should have lynched you on D1


then meapak wouldnt be dead -_-


yes, your day-gun is awesome but the one I got is shitty.
You have to be less selfish man! Don't create the best inventions to yourself and give others shit ;_;
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 22:38 GMT
#1350
So, let's talk about the elephant in the room:

Does MZ being red heavily implicate austin as scum?
You know, considering MZ DISAPPEARED when the austin wagon happened and came shortly after the lynch to complain about it

As for my thoughts....yeah I haven't read the thread yet, but so far austin made some weird as shit posts that I couldn't understand at all, and is un-austin-like (at least his town self)
He seems more like jester than scum at some points.
But well whatdoiknow?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 24 2013 22:39 GMT
#1353
On June 25 2013 07:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 07:36 gonzaw wrote:
On June 25 2013 07:27 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 25 2013 07:25 gonzaw wrote:
On June 25 2013 07:22 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
and by I was the inventor, someone made me the inventor. It was one of the 2 actions I know I was targetted by after sentinel was figuring out all the actions he got at once.


You were inventor...
...and you made that shitty gun.

We should have lynched you on D1


then meapak wouldnt be dead -_-


yes, your day-gun is awesome but the one I got is shitty.
You have to be less selfish man! Don't create the best inventions to yourself and give others shit ;_;


well. To be honest. It was a way for me to get a better read on you. Mafia would be jumping for joy at that shit right now



*sigh*
Did you make my role by any chance? You and my role creator may seem to have the same mindset for giving me shitty stuff
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 00:47 GMT
#1376
On June 25 2013 09:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
So even though Gonzaw doesn't have my role, something he said rang true in that I think the role I wrote might end up being....easier for mafia to use than town?
Should I reveal the role I wrote/force a claim because there is no risk to myself? The fact that I can't think of anyone who has hinted at my role right now worries me.


Okay, so we are not lynching you today.
We lynch Sk8 because he's more likely to have made my role (he said so himself)

GG flawless plan

##Vote: sk8
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 00:56 GMT
#1378
Joking aside, here are a few tidbits:

1)Yes, austin seems like the "obvious" lynch...but well that's already set so let's do some other shit instead, at least until he shows up

2)I don't like Xfire's entrance to this thread now either.
On June 25 2013 08:05 Crossfire99 wrote:
Haha, this game is awesome! I'm loving the ideas you guys came up with for these characters.

Good job BC. I have to think about the whole austin and meapak thing. It sure seems that austin could be scum because meapak didn't hammer him.

Does this mean that Zeph is confirmed town? He was the other main target of meapak besides WoS?

Meh, maybe I'm paranoid, but this feels weak.
In an overall case Xfire made very very little contributions (like I said before). I don't really regard his "support" of sk8 as alignment indicative that much. A scum Xfire would find (possibly) it "easy" to gain cred by defending sk8, and maybe he also did it because if he DIDNT he'd get lots of scummy points for letting sk8 get bandwagoned when he could have explained the situation.
Nothing strong, but if I get less and less scum candidates (for instance if austin/snb/maybe kurumi/etc are town), he's a prime choice of mine.
At least he didn't have those scummy tryhard posts from MTG 2, so I'm not really that confident in saying "xfire totally scum yo".
Meh, time will tell

3)2 players that so far (since D1 ended) that have been very under the radar are Zepphird and Kurumi. Maybe we could kill one of those as well.


4)Vig shot on snb anyone? Or I guess he'll get replaced now since he's not showing up...in which case...vig shot on snb's replacement anyone?

Did I miss anyone?
Oh, well kita seems to be making some "good" posts. I'd like a link to a scum kita game, mostly because kita just being "there" (not being in the spotlight, etc) also made me think he was scum in Roulette, and well he was town.

Without any heavy thinking about the game that's how it is for now. I assume I'll have to reread to make a proper vote (goddamit ) but well that'll come later.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 01:00 GMT
#1379
On June 25 2013 09:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 09:16 Dandel Ion wrote:
That is not exactly less vague.

like
though I must admit less so now considering I can still talk.

?
is this a reference to your role, the role you made, not any reference at all, who fucking knows if you're vague as shit.

I am saying the role I created is potentially dangerous in scum hands. It would be even more dangerous if I were unable to talk in thread though to reveal details about the role when it shows up, so I am unsure as to whether or not I should reveal the role I created.


Do you know who has your role currently? If you have doubts about him, then it may be a good idea to either spill it out, or spill out who got your role, or tell us who got your role and let him post the info he deems necessary (so you may get a read out of him as well maybe).

Without specific info on who got your role and your role it's difficult to say what you should do.

Worst case scenario nobody (I assume) was enough of a dick to create a BC kind of role (shoots claimers) or stuff like that so having known info about a role wouldn't be bad.

Speaking of which, to mah nigga:
Hope you are making the right decisions, I'd hate to have to spoil everything to you.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 01:01 GMT
#1380
Oh shit I forgot about geript. Where the fuck is he? lol
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft478
RuFF_SC2 211
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2880
GuemChi 898
Leta 117
Terrorterran 73
Bale 44
NaDa 35
Snow 35
Noble 17
Dota 2
febbydoto8
League of Legends
JimRising 604
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox522
Mew2King59
Other Games
summit1g7510
C9.Mang0294
ViBE75
Sick48
Trikslyr31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick717
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota299
League of Legends
• Lourlo1164
• Stunt367
Other Games
• Shiphtur506
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 29m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.