• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:47
CEST 12:47
KST 19:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10523 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 25 2013 18:12 GMT
#1490
Well, that was a weird turn of events... At least this proves that Kitaman27 is certainly not town (no reason to claim survivor..), but he could still be scum trying to, well, survive this way. I'd say it's much better to lynch austinmcc though. He hasn't done anything to make me think he's town yet and Meapak's actions suggest he's scum as well. Kitaman27 at least can (or has to, more like it) prove he's supporting town with his role, and that should become clear on itself. So, let's just lynch austinmcc and leave Kitaman27's judgement on hold. (Aimed at BC, Zephirdd etc.)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 25 2013 20:33 GMT
#1521
On June 26 2013 05:20 Dandel Ion wrote:
something to keep in mind:
Acro wasn't super townie (at least not to me lel) and had a meh role, so he was probably shot for his reads, which were austin, snb and MZ.
Just puttin that one out there.


Scum wouldn't know his role before he actually flipped, but otherwise yeah.. Seems like a good reason. Plus he was quite townish anyway.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 25 2013 20:41 GMT
#1526
On June 26 2013 03:44 gonzaw wrote:
have not read shit, but new info came to my passing about the super (shitty) gun

If I use it now, it'll kill someone that used an action on D1/N1
If I don't use it, as soon as D2 ends it'll kill someone that used an action on N1/D2

So, people that did an action on N1 are a constant so that doesn't matter (also there's scum so I guess it's good)
So the difference comes in D1/D2

People that used a power on D1:
Kurumi (create invention)
BC (shoot sk8 guy)
sk8 (prevent shot)
??? mystery shooter (shot solstice)
Meapak (make me mason buddy with Acro)

People that used a power on D2:
BC (pulverized MZ)

So yeah, I don't want to kill BC alone so I'll shoot RIGHT BEFORE the deadline (so it still counts as D2). Also I have a chance to kill our mystery scum shooter from D1 because fuck him.
I wouldn't mind Kurumi dying all things constant I guess, and well sk8 dying is not the end of the world either (serves him right for the role he made me > : ( )

What you say?


DAMN. I did use my ability N1... Although it was nullified because WOS "died" soon after, but I'm 99% sure it still counts as an action. In my case it doesn't matter if you use it now or later though. I agree that using it now is better than later, so just use it asap.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 25 2013 20:46 GMT
#1529
On June 26 2013 05:36 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 05:20 Dandel Ion wrote:
something to keep in mind:
Acro wasn't super townie (at least not to me lel) and had a meh role, so he was probably shot for his reads, which were austin, snb and MZ.
Just puttin that one out there.


Well, Acro was onto "Xatalos" before backing down, so if Xata is scum it'd make sense to off him (Damn it Xatalos GIVE ME THE GAMES, at least tell me the names of your previous games so I can search them myself goddamit )

He was pretty townie.
Scum most likely pussied out of killing me so Acro is most likely the 2nd choice.
Unless sk8 is scum and said "let's keep gonzaw alive because he has the shittiest role in existence and won't be able to do anything to us mwahahaha!"


You could browse through Crossfire99's games but not mine? I'm still typing from my phone and it's not that easy to edit links and such. My first game was Game of Thrones Mafia, then I played a couple of Newbie Mini games... But you should see that from my profile.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 25 2013 21:11 GMT
#1539
On June 26 2013 05:50 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 05:46 Xatalos wrote:
On June 26 2013 05:36 gonzaw wrote:
On June 26 2013 05:20 Dandel Ion wrote:
something to keep in mind:
Acro wasn't super townie (at least not to me lel) and had a meh role, so he was probably shot for his reads, which were austin, snb and MZ.
Just puttin that one out there.


Well, Acro was onto "Xatalos" before backing down, so if Xata is scum it'd make sense to off him (Damn it Xatalos GIVE ME THE GAMES, at least tell me the names of your previous games so I can search them myself goddamit )

He was pretty townie.
Scum most likely pussied out of killing me so Acro is most likely the 2nd choice.
Unless sk8 is scum and said "let's keep gonzaw alive because he has the shittiest role in existence and won't be able to do anything to us mwahahaha!"


You could browse through Crossfire99's games but not mine? I'm still typing from my phone and it's not that easy to edit links and such. My first game was Game of Thrones Mafia, then I played a couple of Newbie Mini games... But you should see that from my profile.


???

Here's what happens when I go to your profile:
"No public profile for this user."

Also I'm looking at geript now and will look at Kurumi later.
After that and looking at you I'll just assume my work here is done because fuck I forgot how exhausting/boring this is >_>


What's that supposed to mean..... But anyway, here goes then....

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=321496
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=328038
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=340298
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=363923
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=383489
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=391112viewmessage.php?topic_id=392955]http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=392955[/url]
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 25 2013 21:13 GMT
#1541
On June 26 2013 06:05 geript wrote:
## Challenge Kitaman27 to Mortal Combat.


Well, this'll be interesting.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 25 2013 21:19 GMT
#1544
On June 26 2013 06:14 gonzaw wrote:
kita, I don't want to repeat myself, PTP role and character name please

You do know you have a chance you die today, right? (maybe a high chance considering lynching confirmed "not town" is the easiest way for any townie to go through the game, and thus confirmed "not town"s are always lynched, ALWAYS (if someone claimed "anti-town" and wasn't lynch at some TL game in the past please refresh my memory)).

Or what? You think town will "wisen up" and instantly listen to you or something?

Give us all the info and shit, don't hide it, it will only make it look like you are scum fake-claiming and you don't want to give town any more info


Survivor isn't necessarily "anti-town" but yeah, it's definitely "not town". Kitaman27 lynch is okay but austinmcc has a higher chance of flipping scum, not just neutral, so I'd prefer that.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 25 2013 21:25 GMT
#1551
On June 26 2013 06:22 gonzaw wrote:
Like, it may seem crazy but I kind of believe kita.
He does have breadcrumbs, and well even with all the anti-town shit his play makes more sense as survivor than austin's play as town (or than austin's play as....any alignment basically lol)

But like I said, I wouldn't mind him dying in that side-brawl shit, if we can lynch austin or do something else with the real lynch


I'd rather kill austinmcc right now (also for the flip confirmation) so we could lynch another scum today (or Kitaman27 maybe). But he can't change his target anymore I guess?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 25 2013 21:28 GMT
#1556
On June 26 2013 06:25 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 06:20 Kurumi wrote:
gonzaw are you silly I already gave you inventor


...

ooooOHHHHH
So I get it as D2 ends?
Sweet (just figured that out lol)


Anyways, got confirmation the gun works by throwing everybody in a bag (without doubling chances and shit) and choosing randomly.

Hmm, considering I want to kill austin and our mystery shooter, I think I may choose D1
BC is in both D1 and D2 actions so he doesn't matter (he even has LESS chance to die). I guess sk8 is also there but I don't care at all if he dies, hell might even flip scum or something (considering he's been totally AFK this D2 so far anything's possible)
Not sure about Kurumi but well, he already gave me the inventor role so I don't need him anymore

So yeah, I think I'll shoot soon. I want some other shit happening so I wont' wait too long (before I go to bed today at the very most)


GLHF with that, hopefully you don't hit me. I'm off to sleep now though so I better not be dead when I come back!
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 26 2013 08:00 GMT
#1632
On June 26 2013 14:04 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 02:48 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 26 2013 02:40 kitaman27 wrote:
It has a night action associated with it's passing. Sk8r can confirm.

So you can't pass it until night? I'm confused what you're trying to say here.



If this is true, Sk8 just lied again.

Dropping a vote on him until he explains this suitably.


Isn't it allowed to use day ability + TARDIS at night after that...? That would make sense.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 26 2013 08:10 GMT
#1633
Anyway, I don't see why we should lynch someone other than austinmcc (or maybe Kitaman27) today. sk8r hasn't exactly made himself look good lately (away for like 24 hours and then a random sheep vote LOL), but that's not enough to lynch him over an almost certain scum or a certain not-town.

With that being said, the situation might be very different tomorrow. sk8r, you'd better start scumhunting ASAP instead of trying to semi-confirm yourself with your role. If this lack of playing townishly keeps up, I'm starting to think that you're either scum or 3rd party. Or an anti-town town, which almost makes me want to lynch you as well.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 26 2013 08:22 GMT
#1634
On June 26 2013 12:27 gonzaw wrote:
Speaking of which nobody gives a shit about this game so I'll just withhold the shot and do it tomorrow.
We may have only 2 or so hours to do stuff after it...but well whatyougonnadoboutit?

If I use it now and BC drops dead or something then it'd be making the situation worse


Now I'll be kept in suspense for a day longer IMO you should have used it earlier to give more time for analysis before the lynch, but if it's 2 hours, that's not too bad either (I guess). At least most players should be online around deadline compared to other times, so it's not that bad. Just use it right when you get back..

(WOS: I don't want to reveal my ability yet, but yes, I can say that I targeted you with it. And your death made the ability lose its effect - confirmed by host.)

(Btw if strongandbig apparently gets modkilled today, that's one worry off our shoulders. It'd be a real nightmare to have him at LYLO.)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 26 2013 08:24 GMT
#1635
(And I can say it's not one-shot poisoner LOL.)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 26 2013 08:39 GMT
#1636
Just in case Gonzaw's slot machine kills me, current reads:

Town:
Gonzaw
Dandel Ion
Zephirdd
BC

Null:
geript
Crossfire99
Kurumi
strongandbig (his filter is too empty to say he's scum with confidence, but I guess we'll find out soon with the modkill - or if he magically comes back to sheep vote, please shoot/lynch)
sk8r (has appeared more scummy/anti-town lately and should be considered as well)

Survivor
Kitaman27 (no real reason not to believe his claim atm, but it doesn't sound good to have him at LYLO to play kingmaker and potentially be scum as well - not against shooting/lynching him)

Scum
austinmcc (if he's not scum then my brain will explode)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 26 2013 09:24 GMT
#1638
Btw if sk8r actually flips scum, I apologize for playing that race... No, I mean defending him earlier. Would that implicate Crossfire99 as well? Since he basically turned the tide and "saved" sk8r from D1 lynch, so to speak. That feels like a rash tactic for scum.. But could be a panic reaction or something. Hm. Would town Crossfire99 be this trusting towards scum sk8r? But would scum Crossfire99 so openly align with scum sk8r?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 26 2013 20:30 GMT
#1785
Just came back and read through the latest pages fast. The first thing that came to my mind is that please, please don't make random abilities anymore. Dandel Ion (I don't think anyone thought he was scum?) and Zephirdd (almost confirmed as town by Meapak) died because of random chance (not sure why exactly Zephirdd died though) basically....... Not something I want to see in a game of Mafia.

I also got this PM:

You have been asked to participate in a focus group today. Please select one of the following before the end of the day phase:
Vigilante
Medic
Veteran
Roleblocker
Bus Passenger
Thank you for your participation!

Most of my townreads are now dead, but Gonzaw/BC, which should I pick?

Looks like austinmcc and Kurumi are using some kind of power-sharing to gain towncred? I guess that's fine regardless of their alignment, and certainly more townish than sharing them with scum, but neither of them doing (almost) anything outside of that makes me doubt. It could be just an easy way to gain towncred and survive without scumhunting.

Could we also get a votecount please? I'm in the dark about who has how many votes and how much time we have. And how many do we need for lynch? If austinmcc's power-sharing thing makes him worth keeping alive, then so be it, although I think he'd be our best bet for scum lynch. I can't think of any better candidate though and it's getting somewhat desperate with 2 dead suddenly...

Although after considering the chance of Kurumi/austinmcc using their ability to easily gain towncred, I came to the conclusion that the same could be said about sk8r/Crossfire99. In fact they've done less than what Kurumi/austinmcc are apparently doing, meaning something clearly beneficial for town. Could someone credible make a quick summary of what all of these 4 have achieved / are supposedly achieving with their powers in the near future?

Gonzaw's conspiracy theory with me is pretty funny. It makes me feel he's even more townish though, since that paranoid attitude is just so townish. I should read it again though to find possible flaws. But now I'm going to post this and see what all happened in between starting this and finishing it...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 26 2013 20:33 GMT
#1787
Noo Gonzaw.... Why did you abandon us at a time like this.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 26 2013 20:33 GMT
#1788
On June 27 2013 05:33 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 05:07 austinmcc wrote:
HEY HEY HEY. If you haven't yet sent in answers (or can change):

Kurumi please choose MEDIC.
WoS or Xatalos please choose VIGILANTE.

BC please choose BC
Gonzaw please choose GONZAW.


That way, I can assign either medic or vigilante to one of you two tonight. No overlap, maximum options. Depending on what comes out of all this, having both a defensive and offensive role seems best.



Why should I trust you exactly? Is there some way to confirm that this is good?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 26 2013 20:34 GMT
#1790
Although I guess if you're lying, you're auto-lynch... So maybe I should..
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 26 2013 20:38 GMT
#1791
Vigilante

Original Message From deconduo:
You have been asked to participate in a focus group today. Please select one of the following before the end of the day phase:
Vigilante
Medic
Veteran
Roleblocker
Bus Passenger
Thank you for your participation!

Done... Fine then. I hope it's not a fraud (although that'd mean austinmcc is 100% scum so I guess it's not too bad). And if this is true then I guess it makes austinmcc a bit more townish - although if I was in austinmcc's shoes as scum I would be doing anything I can to survive as well.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 11988
StarCastTV_EN343
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko136
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 13759
Bisu 3900
Jaedong 3351
EffOrt 1173
ZerO 426
Horang2 378
Pusan 278
BeSt 269
Zeus 247
Larva 243
[ Show more ]
actioN 193
Hyun 144
Mind 137
Barracks 97
ggaemo 82
Bale 45
Killer 43
Yoon 43
Sharp 43
scan(afreeca) 42
NotJumperer 32
ToSsGirL 30
Shinee 24
Sacsri 22
Hm[arnc] 21
Terrorterran 15
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
League of Legends
JimRising 398
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1205
byalli457
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Other Games
ceh9653
crisheroes235
Sick178
Pyrionflax160
dupreeh98
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 189
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 85
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
StarCraft 2
WardiTV9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 55
• killerbeecast8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV363
• lizZardDota2293
League of Legends
• Jankos1155
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
13m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 13m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.