• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:13
CEST 01:13
KST 08:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9117 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 19 Next All
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 17:33 GMT
#704
I believe the correct terminology is ##No Fucks Given.
Interesting decision tho.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 17:40 GMT
#710
Zeph is probably town.

I'm gonna go and ##give no fucks about what I said before and vote s0l

deal w/ it.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 17:47 GMT
#716
Every single votecount said we need 9 votes to lynch somebody.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 17:49 GMT
#719
doublevotes, hm?
urgh
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 18:53 GMT
#738
Could we plz lynch somebody that's not my townread.

Like s0l
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 20:02 GMT
#817
So can we lynch somebody not sk8ing yet?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 20:05 GMT
#820
Zeph why did you activate what you activated and who do you plan on activing?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 20:09 GMT
#827
On June 24 2013 05:08 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 05:05 Dandel Ion wrote:
Zeph why did you activate what you activated and who do you plan on activing?


I did it to find out who made my role. I purposefully posted it wrongly at first.
I prefer to not disclose who I plan to activate my ability on

Yeah I don't mind you knowing but you activated it properly afterwards, so you gotta have a reason for that.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 20:11 GMT
#833
On June 24 2013 05:10 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 05:09 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 24 2013 05:08 Zephirdd wrote:
On June 24 2013 05:05 Dandel Ion wrote:
Zeph why did you activate what you activated and who do you plan on activing?


I did it to find out who made my role. I purposefully posted it wrongly at first.
I prefer to not disclose who I plan to activate my ability on

Yeah I don't mind you knowing but you activated it properly afterwards, so you gotta have a reason for that.


I do think the activated part of the role has its best use on night 1 when there are more people around. That's why.

you have someone you are sure enough to active instead of passive active, basically.

true or not
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 20:13 GMT
#835
or i guess i see the other application. oh well
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 20:14 GMT
#839
On June 24 2013 05:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
You're all dumb, I knew sk8 was town since yesterday.

You use meta on a guy with no scum games. ggnore
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 20:15 GMT
#840
So how y'all feeling about switching to snb?

Instead of no-lynching, we might as well save us the vig shot.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 20:16 GMT
#843
let's do iiiiiiiiiit
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 20:17 GMT
#846
On June 24 2013 05:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 05:12 s0Lstice wrote:
WoS, you voted me on a meta argument based on one game.

mind bottling, you can't be serious right now

It's boggling.

And no, that's not my entire reasoning I just haven't had more than 5 minutes to sit down since yesterday evening.
Trust though.
Trust.
I guess you're not getting lynched today but I will stop at nothing, NOTHING to see you swing.
And when you flip red I will be lauded a hero.

no, you're distinctly not hero-like.

Now vote snb
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 20:25 GMT
#866
On June 24 2013 05:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 05:16 Zephirdd wrote:
On June 24 2013 05:15 Dandel Ion wrote:
So how y'all feeling about switching to snb?

Instead of no-lynching, we might as well save us the vig shot.

^that makes sense

posting again because of page flipping

Of course it makes sense because you're under the gun.

Ok so I don't like snb's absence but I'm a lot more certain about zephrid being scrum, his sudden desire to kill snb is pure self preservation. If you're town and you're about to be lynched you don't just go looking around for anyone, you look for scum. As opposed to scum hunting, zephrid is just going for an easy target.

he could self-preserve far easier on sk8er, just saying.

anyways, it's not alignment indicative anyways
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 20:29 GMT
#878
On June 24 2013 05:28 gonzaw wrote:
GODDAMIT WHY DID I OVERSLEEP

Snb will get replaced, I don't really see him that much as scum (although I could).
He has the same amount of votes as solstice so it's not a "he's better than NL" lynching solstice is also better than NL.


he's being replaced tomorrow, if he doesn't show up then.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 20:29 GMT
#883
which is like ages
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 20:29 GMT
#885
On June 24 2013 05:29 gonzaw wrote:
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT com on guys
sol has 5 votes right? ....

i can go back to s0l if snb is not happening for whatever reason
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 20:34 GMT
#903
On June 24 2013 05:32 s0Lstice wrote:
hold the fucking phone

lyching me is the worst thing we could be doing right now. how am I scum?

because WoS says I am based on a one game meta read?
because of gonzaw's case, where he comes at me for my read on xatalos, but then later admits he isn't sure on Xatalos himself? the case where no attention is payed to possible town motivation?

I've only ever played town, and one thing I generally do is admit when (as town) I've done something scummy. I don't think I've done anything scummy this game. From what I can tell, the only reason I'm under attack is I haven't made public every single time I've changed my mind this game.

unfortunately this is wrong, the worst thing we could be doing is no-lynch.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 20:34 GMT
#906
dat cuntdown
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings10
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 155
ProTech142
ViBE100
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14323
Artosis 619
PianO 21
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever567
NeuroSwarm143
canceldota133
League of Legends
Doublelift3718
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe57
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g6806
FrodaN981
shahzam502
C9.Mang0337
Day[9].tv144
Maynarde33
Trikslyr6
fpsfer 0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• RyuSc2 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP13
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie832
• Shiphtur560
• Day9tv144
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 48m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.