• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:42
CEST 17:42
KST 00:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10091 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18 19 Next All
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 12:01 GMT
#600
Oh wow, you really want to be mad and fight, huh.
Nothing is wrong with it. In fact, I'm all for you trying to find actual scum instead of tunneling me for posts other people wrote while you can't read and think I did them.

So how about you find the point where I OMGUS you for not trolling. I'm really interested because I can't remember doing that at all. Maybe on the way you'll actually read my filter and realize how wrong you are. Unless, of course, you want to be wrong. In which case, flame on.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 12:05 GMT
#602
Yeah and where's the point where I OMGUS you for not trolling?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 12:07 GMT
#605
On June 23 2013 21:05 Kurumi wrote:
I know that geript was more about voicing his opinion on me being scum based on not trolling, don't worry.

There's no MORE.

I never said anything about it. At all. I know that because it's not my opinion and it hasn't been.
And you calling me scum for it is complete bullshit and that you can't see that is actually scummy.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 12:08 GMT
#607
On June 23 2013 21:07 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 21:05 Dandel Ion wrote:
Yeah and where's the point where I OMGUS you for not trolling?

It wasn't for not trolling it was because I somehow played anti-town by not posting in a thread that was being spammed by the likes of you.

Yeah it was for you being hypocritical and
Yeah you remarked on the "bad" atmosphere and you didn't even try to change it. Instead do nothing, yay, protown.
So either you thought the atmosphere was actually fine, or you were happy with it being bad.
Which is it?


So how is it about trolling again?
How is it town motivated again?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 12:09 GMT
#608
On June 23 2013 21:08 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 21:07 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:05 Kurumi wrote:
I know that geript was more about voicing his opinion on me being scum based on not trolling, don't worry.

There's no MORE.

I never said anything about it. At all. I know that because it's not my opinion and it hasn't been.
And you calling me scum for it is complete bullshit and that you can't see that is actually scummy.

Okay, for fourth time I reread your filter and indeed there's no word about me not trolling = scum. Sorry. You were right.
Still, OMGUS was there on another basis.

Sure, the fourth time. I totally buy that. lol
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 12:10 GMT
#610
But nice "oh yeah all my reasoning is complete bullcrap but hey I'll keep clinging to my bad read for no reason"
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 12:10 GMT
#611
On June 23 2013 21:09 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 21:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:07 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:05 Dandel Ion wrote:
Yeah and where's the point where I OMGUS you for not trolling?

It wasn't for not trolling it was because I somehow played anti-town by not posting in a thread that was being spammed by the likes of you.

Yeah it was for you being hypocritical and
Yeah you remarked on the "bad" atmosphere and you didn't even try to change it. Instead do nothing, yay, protown.
So either you thought the atmosphere was actually fine, or you were happy with it being bad.
Which is it?


So how is it about trolling again?
How is it town motivated again?

What is the best course of action to heal a thread spammed by trolls?
STAY AWAY AND WAIT FOR THEM TO GO TO BED.
Foolproof strategy.

Not posting at all.
GENIUS TOWN STRATEGY, 10/10 WIN EVERY GAME
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 12:15 GMT
#613
If that was the case the last 2 pages wouldn't have happened.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 12:20 GMT
#615
On June 23 2013 21:16 Kurumi wrote:
Why did you defend sk8r on basis he voted BC on the very start of the game?
Could you explain why you Lovetapped him?

? I didn't defend him for that.
I defended him because I think he's town.

I lovetapped him on basic math, I have explained this. + Show Spoiler +
DISCLAIMER: IT WASN'T EXACT MATH OK? THAT'S WHY I SAY BASIC
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 12:26 GMT
#619
On June 23 2013 21:23 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 21:20 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:16 Kurumi wrote:
Why did you defend sk8r on basis he voted BC on the very start of the game?
Could you explain why you Lovetapped him?

? I didn't defend him for that.
I defended him because I think he's town.

I lovetapped him on basic math, I have explained this. + Show Spoiler +
DISCLAIMER: IT WASN'T EXACT MATH OK? THAT'S WHY I SAY BASIC

Why do you think he is town?
What basic math?
Those things ARE missing from your filter.
You were on sk8r's side from the very start of The Crisis, you fought with both BC and WoS, why?
You called BC a bad player, do you really believe that?

gut feeling and behavior stuff.
Also I remember calling a post supertown, that one was supertown.

the 75/25 thing, it's far more likely to help town than harm town.

I did think he was playing terrible when I said that.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 12:27 GMT
#620
On June 23 2013 21:24 Kurumi wrote:
Oh that 75/25 thing.
REALLY?

what about it?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 12:46 GMT
#625
On June 23 2013 21:41 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 21:27 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:24 Kurumi wrote:
Oh that 75/25 thing.
REALLY?

what about it?

When I read your posts I was like "damn, you really explained that lovetap thing in detail?"
Then I scramble to find that post and a mention of it happens when BC asks you why you lovetapped Sk8r. You bring up that he is more likely to be town than scum based on that there are more town than scum. What the heck man.

Okay look at this:
Random lynching would result in a mafia lynch 24.8% of the time.

Conversely, randomly giving powers to a person is also 24.8% to hit scum. I'd take those chances on their own. Why wouldn't you?
Add to that that I didn't find it scummy how he asked for it, I'm going in deep.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 12:49 GMT
#627
wat
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 12:49 GMT
#628
btw, if the lovetap was a big deal the role creator would have said by now.

he didn't so it's a) not or b) fake

either way no harm done anyways
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 12:52 GMT
#631
On June 23 2013 21:50 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 21:49 Dandel Ion wrote:
btw, if the lovetap was a big deal the role creator would have said by now.

he didn't so it's a) not or b) fake

either way no harm done anyways

Well, maybe role creator and sk8r are mafia together?
Or maybe third party?

whatever

I'm not threatened by an ability called "lovetap"
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 12:54 GMT
#633
On June 23 2013 21:53 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 21:52 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:50 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:49 Dandel Ion wrote:
btw, if the lovetap was a big deal the role creator would have said by now.

he didn't so it's a) not or b) fake

either way no harm done anyways

Well, maybe role creator and sk8r are mafia together?
Or maybe third party?

whatever

I'm not threatened by an ability called "lovetap"

We don't know what it does. It could even decide the lynch!
Or force a no-lynch...
We'd probably have no idea who did it.
I am scared of unknown, is that bad?

It's american. Dunno if that's bad.


btdubz, krumumi, you were the one that made my role in themed right?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 12:59 GMT
#636
the game that had the most imaginative name
Themed
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 13:00 GMT
#637
On June 23 2013 21:59 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 21:39 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:58 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, now I've had time to go through the last pages and reread some filters. Unfortunately I'm typing on our iPad, so it's a pain to write and edit this wall of text. At least I'll be home before deadline...

First things first. Gonzaw is looking purely town to me. The amount of constructive discussion he has added to the thread (focusing on Mafia hunting especially) has been enormous. I'd even go as far to say that if he's Mafia, he's playing against his win-condition and setting himself + his team up for a quick defeat.Weird choice of words, but I'll take it. I agree on town sentiment on Gonzaw. Not as sure about Acrofales, but his strong activity and pretty good focus on scumhunting makes him probably town in my eyes. I like his thinking about claiming role names, but he claimed the easiest ever (main character >_>) and he says he is suspicious of Zephirdd on basis that he told the thread he is drunk. Sounds like an early setup for a bus, but that might be me tinfoiling. He also believes that if there was indeed a roleblocker then sk8r is scum. Basically, there is a lot of assumptions in his posts and I am not really sure how to respond to that besides waiting for stuff to happen concerning his guesses. He is not afraid to fight and that'd paint him a weak green for me now. BC is more of a question mark to me. Apparently his vig-shot was real after all (?). In any case, his hyper-aggressive pushing, strong confidence in his own opinions and lack of care for possibly getting lynched for such behaviour makes him feel pretty townish. At least that's the general feeling I get from him, and it should be enough for now. BC is Town. I felt like he is and then The Crisis came and I believe he acted like he would act. Also I dont want to kill him D1 because that sucked every time we did it.

Then there are a ton of useless (completely or mostly) lurkers. Meapak, Zephirdd, austinmcc, strongandbig and Crossfire99. None of them are lynch-worthy right now IMO, but if this anti-town playstyle continues, I'd like a Vig-shot (or something like that) into this lurkish group. There's probably 1-2 Mafia in there, and even if not, nothing of value has been lost. Especially austinmcc makes me feel suspicious. I remember one previous game where we played together. His playstyle was radically different: I was basically certain of him being town during D1. Now, he has just posted weak filler material and questions from others, nothing really of his own.
I said that austin is fishing for tactics for some reason.. I did not raise another point in my post, but I believe he is less active than usually - I liked playing with austin together as town, since he was always a valuable asset.

These following players would make excellent targets for investigation during N1: geript, Kitaman27, sk8r, Dandel Ion. They all give me conflicting reads and basically make it impossible to say their alignment with any confidence. They've all been reasonably active though, so I want to see more of them during D2. Lynching or shooting them now wouldn't be optimal IMO.
I dislike you trying to make blues do stuff. Leave them alone. They shall do what they want.]
Then there are three players who I'd be ready to lynch today: Kurumi, S0lstice, WaveofShadow. WaveofShadow caught my attention early on with some weak scummy signals (most notably the forced "tryhard" attitude and just generally a cautious/forced approach to posting). His response to my pressure was also pretty weird, with a really apologetic tone and shifting the attention to Acrofales with quite "forced" reasoning. Other players have also brought up good points about some strange or outright scummy parts of his later play.
Biggest offense in Wave's play is going from trolling to normal play. I've done it in one of my Mafia games when I felt our game was falling apart. Nobody called me on this and I went back to trolling. I think we won that game, not sure.
Gonzaw made a good case on S0lstice and got me very curious about S0lstice's approach to the game. It feels like he's just throwing accusations here and there, somewhat participating in discussion but not really "pushing" anything, more like reacting to what others do. A really scummy approach to playing the game overall. Lynchable? Yes. More lynchable than WaveofShadow? Not sure yet.
I think same thing goes with s0lstice: he started troll-ish, relaxed and then started to post serious stuff.
Kurumi is almost a lurker, but not quite. What makes me suspicious is especially his highly defensive and passive-aggressive attitude to any suspicion directed towards him. He seems to like side-stepping accusations or attacking his accuser, not discussing the actual accusations or doing anything *positive* for the thread at all. Least scummy of these three IMO, but still on the scummy side.

I'll keep my vote on WaveofShadow for now, but I'll have to read his filter again (especially the later parts). Someone mentioned that he also made towny posts, but I didn't notice that yet, so gotta recheck what all he wrote... Be back later.


Hmm. Nobody disagrees with me?
Your troll->serious argument feels aimed at Dandel Ion.. But I'm not sure if I agree, since Dandel Ion did start trollish and got more serious later on, but I don't feel like it's any actual scumtell. More like fishing for reactions and conjuring discussion before there's much to talk about, although it'd be better to focus from the beginning IMO. In any case, I don't think that's a really good argument. (You didn't respond to my suspicion of you btw.)

Should I?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 13:04 GMT
#639
On June 23 2013 22:03 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 21:59 Xatalos wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:39 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:58 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, now I've had time to go through the last pages and reread some filters. Unfortunately I'm typing on our iPad, so it's a pain to write and edit this wall of text. At least I'll be home before deadline...

First things first. Gonzaw is looking purely town to me. The amount of constructive discussion he has added to the thread (focusing on Mafia hunting especially) has been enormous. I'd even go as far to say that if he's Mafia, he's playing against his win-condition and setting himself + his team up for a quick defeat.Weird choice of words, but I'll take it. I agree on town sentiment on Gonzaw. Not as sure about Acrofales, but his strong activity and pretty good focus on scumhunting makes him probably town in my eyes. I like his thinking about claiming role names, but he claimed the easiest ever (main character >_>) and he says he is suspicious of Zephirdd on basis that he told the thread he is drunk. Sounds like an early setup for a bus, but that might be me tinfoiling. He also believes that if there was indeed a roleblocker then sk8r is scum. Basically, there is a lot of assumptions in his posts and I am not really sure how to respond to that besides waiting for stuff to happen concerning his guesses. He is not afraid to fight and that'd paint him a weak green for me now. BC is more of a question mark to me. Apparently his vig-shot was real after all (?). In any case, his hyper-aggressive pushing, strong confidence in his own opinions and lack of care for possibly getting lynched for such behaviour makes him feel pretty townish. At least that's the general feeling I get from him, and it should be enough for now. BC is Town. I felt like he is and then The Crisis came and I believe he acted like he would act. Also I dont want to kill him D1 because that sucked every time we did it.

Then there are a ton of useless (completely or mostly) lurkers. Meapak, Zephirdd, austinmcc, strongandbig and Crossfire99. None of them are lynch-worthy right now IMO, but if this anti-town playstyle continues, I'd like a Vig-shot (or something like that) into this lurkish group. There's probably 1-2 Mafia in there, and even if not, nothing of value has been lost. Especially austinmcc makes me feel suspicious. I remember one previous game where we played together. His playstyle was radically different: I was basically certain of him being town during D1. Now, he has just posted weak filler material and questions from others, nothing really of his own.
I said that austin is fishing for tactics for some reason.. I did not raise another point in my post, but I believe he is less active than usually - I liked playing with austin together as town, since he was always a valuable asset.

These following players would make excellent targets for investigation during N1: geript, Kitaman27, sk8r, Dandel Ion. They all give me conflicting reads and basically make it impossible to say their alignment with any confidence. They've all been reasonably active though, so I want to see more of them during D2. Lynching or shooting them now wouldn't be optimal IMO.
I dislike you trying to make blues do stuff. Leave them alone. They shall do what they want.]
Then there are three players who I'd be ready to lynch today: Kurumi, S0lstice, WaveofShadow. WaveofShadow caught my attention early on with some weak scummy signals (most notably the forced "tryhard" attitude and just generally a cautious/forced approach to posting). His response to my pressure was also pretty weird, with a really apologetic tone and shifting the attention to Acrofales with quite "forced" reasoning. Other players have also brought up good points about some strange or outright scummy parts of his later play.
Biggest offense in Wave's play is going from trolling to normal play. I've done it in one of my Mafia games when I felt our game was falling apart. Nobody called me on this and I went back to trolling. I think we won that game, not sure.
Gonzaw made a good case on S0lstice and got me very curious about S0lstice's approach to the game. It feels like he's just throwing accusations here and there, somewhat participating in discussion but not really "pushing" anything, more like reacting to what others do. A really scummy approach to playing the game overall. Lynchable? Yes. More lynchable than WaveofShadow? Not sure yet.
I think same thing goes with s0lstice: he started troll-ish, relaxed and then started to post serious stuff.
Kurumi is almost a lurker, but not quite. What makes me suspicious is especially his highly defensive and passive-aggressive attitude to any suspicion directed towards him. He seems to like side-stepping accusations or attacking his accuser, not discussing the actual accusations or doing anything *positive* for the thread at all. Least scummy of these three IMO, but still on the scummy side.

I'll keep my vote on WaveofShadow for now, but I'll have to read his filter again (especially the later parts). Someone mentioned that he also made towny posts, but I didn't notice that yet, so gotta recheck what all he wrote... Be back later.


Hmm. Nobody disagrees with me? Your troll->serious argument feels aimed at Dandel Ion.. But I'm not sure if I agree, since Dandel Ion did start trollish and got more serious later on, but I don't feel like it's any actual scumtell. More like fishing for reactions and conjuring discussion before there's much to talk about, although it'd be better to focus from the beginning IMO. In any case, I don't think that's a really good argument. (You didn't respond to my suspicion of you btw.)

How am I supposed to respond to that? I am playing, I am aggressive and was not really active. Sue me.

If you were Attention Seeker, then yes. Why are you asking Dandel?

Did you read the game after you were deaded?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 13:10 GMT
#642
On June 23 2013 22:08 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 22:04 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 22:03 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:59 Xatalos wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:39 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:58 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, now I've had time to go through the last pages and reread some filters. Unfortunately I'm typing on our iPad, so it's a pain to write and edit this wall of text. At least I'll be home before deadline...

First things first. Gonzaw is looking purely town to me. The amount of constructive discussion he has added to the thread (focusing on Mafia hunting especially) has been enormous. I'd even go as far to say that if he's Mafia, he's playing against his win-condition and setting himself + his team up for a quick defeat.Weird choice of words, but I'll take it. I agree on town sentiment on Gonzaw. Not as sure about Acrofales, but his strong activity and pretty good focus on scumhunting makes him probably town in my eyes. I like his thinking about claiming role names, but he claimed the easiest ever (main character >_>) and he says he is suspicious of Zephirdd on basis that he told the thread he is drunk. Sounds like an early setup for a bus, but that might be me tinfoiling. He also believes that if there was indeed a roleblocker then sk8r is scum. Basically, there is a lot of assumptions in his posts and I am not really sure how to respond to that besides waiting for stuff to happen concerning his guesses. He is not afraid to fight and that'd paint him a weak green for me now. BC is more of a question mark to me. Apparently his vig-shot was real after all (?). In any case, his hyper-aggressive pushing, strong confidence in his own opinions and lack of care for possibly getting lynched for such behaviour makes him feel pretty townish. At least that's the general feeling I get from him, and it should be enough for now. BC is Town. I felt like he is and then The Crisis came and I believe he acted like he would act. Also I dont want to kill him D1 because that sucked every time we did it.

Then there are a ton of useless (completely or mostly) lurkers. Meapak, Zephirdd, austinmcc, strongandbig and Crossfire99. None of them are lynch-worthy right now IMO, but if this anti-town playstyle continues, I'd like a Vig-shot (or something like that) into this lurkish group. There's probably 1-2 Mafia in there, and even if not, nothing of value has been lost. Especially austinmcc makes me feel suspicious. I remember one previous game where we played together. His playstyle was radically different: I was basically certain of him being town during D1. Now, he has just posted weak filler material and questions from others, nothing really of his own.
I said that austin is fishing for tactics for some reason.. I did not raise another point in my post, but I believe he is less active than usually - I liked playing with austin together as town, since he was always a valuable asset.

These following players would make excellent targets for investigation during N1: geript, Kitaman27, sk8r, Dandel Ion. They all give me conflicting reads and basically make it impossible to say their alignment with any confidence. They've all been reasonably active though, so I want to see more of them during D2. Lynching or shooting them now wouldn't be optimal IMO.
I dislike you trying to make blues do stuff. Leave them alone. They shall do what they want.]
Then there are three players who I'd be ready to lynch today: Kurumi, S0lstice, WaveofShadow. WaveofShadow caught my attention early on with some weak scummy signals (most notably the forced "tryhard" attitude and just generally a cautious/forced approach to posting). His response to my pressure was also pretty weird, with a really apologetic tone and shifting the attention to Acrofales with quite "forced" reasoning. Other players have also brought up good points about some strange or outright scummy parts of his later play.
Biggest offense in Wave's play is going from trolling to normal play. I've done it in one of my Mafia games when I felt our game was falling apart. Nobody called me on this and I went back to trolling. I think we won that game, not sure.
Gonzaw made a good case on S0lstice and got me very curious about S0lstice's approach to the game. It feels like he's just throwing accusations here and there, somewhat participating in discussion but not really "pushing" anything, more like reacting to what others do. A really scummy approach to playing the game overall. Lynchable? Yes. More lynchable than WaveofShadow? Not sure yet.
I think same thing goes with s0lstice: he started troll-ish, relaxed and then started to post serious stuff.
Kurumi is almost a lurker, but not quite. What makes me suspicious is especially his highly defensive and passive-aggressive attitude to any suspicion directed towards him. He seems to like side-stepping accusations or attacking his accuser, not discussing the actual accusations or doing anything *positive* for the thread at all. Least scummy of these three IMO, but still on the scummy side.

I'll keep my vote on WaveofShadow for now, but I'll have to read his filter again (especially the later parts). Someone mentioned that he also made towny posts, but I didn't notice that yet, so gotta recheck what all he wrote... Be back later.


Hmm. Nobody disagrees with me? Your troll->serious argument feels aimed at Dandel Ion.. But I'm not sure if I agree, since Dandel Ion did start trollish and got more serious later on, but I don't feel like it's any actual scumtell. More like fishing for reactions and conjuring discussion before there's much to talk about, although it'd be better to focus from the beginning IMO. In any case, I don't think that's a really good argument. (You didn't respond to my suspicion of you btw.)

How am I supposed to respond to that? I am playing, I am aggressive and was not really active. Sue me.

If you were Attention Seeker, then yes. Why are you asking Dandel?

Did you read the game after you were deaded?


Oh this is the game I got mad at because people did not lynch kita?
Probably not much besides Day 2.
What happened?

eh, stuff.

But that explains a lot.
ty
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 278
Codebar 42
UpATreeSC 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39221
Calm 3860
Shuttle 1768
Bisu 1642
FanTaSy 1487
Mini 1237
EffOrt 659
Rush 597
Soma 413
Light 331
[ Show more ]
actioN 299
Stork 294
Snow 260
Hyuk 259
ZerO 221
firebathero 212
Dewaltoss 108
Barracks 75
Zeus 71
hero 69
Sea.KH 53
Shinee 48
Killer 43
Pusan 40
Sharp 38
Hyun 33
ToSsGirL 30
Free 28
Bale 28
Yoon 24
Shine 20
sorry 18
HiyA 17
Aegong 16
PianO 16
yabsab 13
zelot 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8118
Dendi978
League of Legends
KnowMe42
Counter-Strike
x6flipin481
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes587
Other Games
singsing2490
hiko1633
B2W.Neo297
Beastyqt290
FrodaN261
byalli258
mouzStarbuck208
Livibee193
Liquid`VortiX180
Hui .172
RotterdaM77
Mew2King59
Trikslyr59
Rex22
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV276
League of Legends
• Nemesis2711
Other Games
• Shiphtur673
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 33m
Replay Cast
7h 18m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.