• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:38
CEST 05:38
KST 12:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6177 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 41 42 43 Next All
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 20:26 GMT
#868
Will snb get replaced/modkilled if he doesn't vote, or just get a warning?

I'm under the assumptiong he'll get replaced.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 20:28 GMT
#875
GODDAMIT WHY DID I OVERSLEEP

Snb will get replaced, I don't really see him that much as scum (although I could).
He has the same amount of votes as solstice so it's not a "he's better than NL" lynching solstice is also better than NL.

gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 20:29 GMT
#882
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT com on guys
sol has 5 votes right? ....
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 20:29 GMT
#884
3 MORE VOTES
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 20:30 GMT
#887
SKAITER, ACRO, KURUMI. WHAT ARE YOU DOING
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 20:30 GMT
#889
On June 24 2013 05:29 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 05:28 gonzaw wrote:
GODDAMIT WHY DID I OVERSLEEP

Snb will get replaced, I don't really see him that much as scum (although I could).
He has the same amount of votes as solstice so it's not a "he's better than NL" lynching solstice is also better than NL.


Gonzaw could you read zephrid again and tell me what you think?


Check my above post

Granted I had 0 time to reread his filter, that's only the stuff I got by reading the thread normally
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 20:31 GMT
#892
Oh well.....
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 20:32 GMT
#895
Doesn't matter it's alrady deadline right?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 20:33 GMT
#901
Wut? Didn't someone say 1 hour ago it ended in 1 hour?

We have 30 more minutes? Oh cool lol
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 20:36 GMT
#907
On June 24 2013 05:32 s0Lstice wrote:
hold the fucking phone

lyching me is the worst thing we could be doing right now. how am I scum?

because WoS says I am based on a one game meta read?
because of gonzaw's case, where he comes at me for my read on xatalos, but then later admits he isn't sure on Xatalos himself? the case where no attention is payed to possible town motivation?

I've only ever played town, and one thing I generally do is admit when (as town) I've done something scummy. I don't think I've done anything scummy this game. From what I can tell, the only reason I'm under attack is I haven't made public every single time I've changed my mind this game.



Explain why you switch to SNB instead of Zepphird (considering Zeph had 5 votes and SNB 0, and Zeph voted SNB as well)

Explain why you are confrontrational as fuck.

I don't think I've done anything scummy this game


If doing scummy things was the thing determining the lynch we would still be lynching Sk8 or BC.
We lynch scum.
Scum try to avoid doing scummy things (they are not always successful though)

If we have time then I'll reread Zeph and solstice then, see if I get something different.


I'm not fond of austin either....yet his posts "feel" townie.
I don't know if I should be wary of that or not.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 20:37 GMT
#909
Oh eah. WOS can you link to that solstice game you said his meta is different?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 20:40 GMT
#918
Okay, so we have time (well 20 minutes)

So what are you guy's analysis of this situation? The Zeph vs Sk8 counter-wagons, sol getting votes and then me rallying people up to lynch him, SNB being brought as a counter-wagon and hastily gaining votes, etc?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 20:42 GMT
#922
On June 24 2013 05:40 s0Lstice wrote:
Gonzaw, I just answered your first question with Kita asked me

I'm confrontational because I'm being called scum for terrible, terrible reasons. Like WoS' vote just blows me away.

and WTF you are not voting me because I'm doing scummy things? you are voting me because I'm trying to avoid scummy thing? waaaaaat. your first point is presumably a scummy thing about me?

this is why I can't take you seriously. you defeat your own arguments, just like you did in your big case.


Your "big post" was scummy yes.
The rest of your posts is you trying not to post scummy stuff. You post some advice, you get in some slight argument with WOS, etc.
That's "trying to not post scummy stuff". Getting a read of your play in general that stuff is the one that makes me either null on you or slightly more scummy.
But just because it's not "scummy" doesn't mean you are town
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 20:43 GMT
#925
Yeah where the hell is Sk8?

Get here boy and tell us why your vote is still on SNB, and why you won't vote solstice, or if you'll vote Zepphird again or not
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 20:45 GMT
#928
On June 24 2013 05:43 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
I can prove solstice is town tomorrow depending on how the night goes. I will not be on the lynch train against him.


Hmm...

Can anyone explain SnB's regular playstyle. Is he usually a lurker as scum/town/neutral?


Well, almost every time I play with him I find stuff he does/say scummy (with the exception of just a few games I think).
He doesn't usually get modkilled/replaced for not voting though.
This doesn't seem "lurking" but "completely inactive". I'd assume that's not alignment indicative, even if he's somehow scum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 20:48 GMT
#935
On June 24 2013 05:44 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 05:40 gonzaw wrote:
Okay, so we have time (well 20 minutes)

So what are you guy's analysis of this situation? The Zeph vs Sk8 counter-wagons, sol getting votes and then me rallying people up to lynch him, SNB being brought as a counter-wagon and hastily gaining votes, etc?

this didn't really happen.

he got like ~3 votes or so which is really fucking little, so I am actually comfortably sure he's scum since otherwise there could've been a real wagon.

the other wagons are prolly town i'm just the least sure about sol.


Well, I don't know how you are analyzing it, but for me some guy just randomly said "let's lynch snb" and you and solstice and sk8 instantly jumped on it
Then kita was the first one to say he wouldn't vote him
Then I started the counter-counter wagon on solstice and tried to get anybody not to vote snb.

I'd like to think if I hadn't start shouting at people snb would get more votes fast as well (considering nobody thinks he's town, and the "avoid nl" mentality, etc).

Not sure if that's alignment indicative of snb at all, i.e "resistance to snb lynch", etc
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 20:49 GMT
#944
Well solstice, you could have gotten us to lynch Zepphird instead. why haven't you?

Maybe I missed you changing your mind or something...
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 20:51 GMT
#947
So that's why Acro didn't want him lynched then?

Hmm, let's see what Acro said, I think he said "I doubt The Doctor is scum". Did Acro post stuff specifically about solstice?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 20:51 GMT
#950
Oh fuck
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 23 2013 20:52 GMT
#956
Ok I'm lost now...


...austin counterwagon? I didn't really have time to reread Zepphird (or well even austin to be honest)
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 41 42 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft533
RuFF_SC2 205
ViBE104
Nina 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4673
GuemChi 1247
Terrorterran 94
910 76
NaDa 30
Bale 28
Leta 22
Dota 2
monkeys_forever451
Counter-Strike
taco 551
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1073
Other Games
summit1g6977
JimRising 597
C9.Mang0250
Trikslyr44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick768
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP117
• Hupsaiya 114
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1034
• Stunt309
Other Games
• Shiphtur548
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 23m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.