• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:36
CEST 15:36
KST 22:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9561 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 25 2013 01:08 GMT
#1383
On June 25 2013 10:01 gonzaw wrote:
Oh shit I forgot about geript. Where the fuck is he? lol

Trying to mod and play in 3 different games at once and study for a big exam in 2 weeks.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 25 2013 02:46 GMT
#1399
Gonzaw, you created the Doctor's role right?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 25 2013 03:23 GMT
#1402
There's nothing about your analysis on Zephridd that seems crazy off. The only exception is that you exclude him as scum but not as exclude him as 3P.

As for Austin, I've only played with him in PYP# where I random nuts tunneled Keirathi and Austin got nuked by MZ iirc. I think I read Aperture 2 or Personality 2; one of the games 'known' games where he was scum but I didn't analyze him at all. So I don't have any meta on him or know if he'd be this lurky as scum. I don't think that trying to figure out the scum team by activity is a good idea; people tried to do stuff like that in LXI and I abused that as much as I could as well.

I like Dandel as scum. I feel like he's been really disruptive and having gone over the end of D1 a few times he seems to be jiving for a lot of lynches.

That said, I think the the shot at the end of D1 came between these two points.
On June 24 2013 05:43 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
votecount

On June 24 2013 05:51 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
s0lstice the Doctor has been shot!

Role PM in a sec. All votes on s0l must be transferred to someone else


Players confirmed on in the last 30 minutes prior to lynch:
kitaman
gonzaw
dandelion
zephridd
kurumi
xatalos
sk8terguy
crossfire
geript

I'm going to exclude Xfire because he wouldn't likely derail a lynch on not him unless it's a weird assassin 3P role or something. You're effectively confirmed to have a crappy role so he's out too. From a votes aspect, it doesn't make sense for Sk8terguy to use the shot then since he easily could be the fall back. So the shooter is one of the bottom list; I think Dandel took the shot personally.

kitaman
dandelion
zephridd
kurumi
xatalos

But since Scum Dandel taking a shot doesn't jive that would make him 3P OR conclude that none of Zeph/Sk8/Austin are scum.

I'm juggling alot in my head about what mods have posted and the NKs.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 25 2013 03:37 GMT
#1404
Looking at vote count again.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 25 2013 03:48 GMT
#1405
I don't know if there's one specific thing that I can point to with Dandel. Much of it is from rereading Bugs/Kita from TheGame in how disruptive and proactive you can be all the time. For example, he was calling me scum for how I was responding to Sk8ter over nonsense stuff + Show Spoiler +
On June 23 2013 09:19 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 09:16 geript wrote:
@Sk8ter. You missed my key question. How is it that pre-shot you have BC as 100% scum (of 130%) but aren't trying to use the shot to help divine BC's alignment? Your post shot conclusion is not a bigger better push on BC but that Dandel is town. Explain.

Look at this guy

It's like he really wants people to read BC as scum (without calling him so himself)
and like he really doesn't want people to see how supertown I am (without calling me scum himself)

It's like he's scum.

so I ignored him because it wasn't going to be productive whereas if he wanted to push me I felt like Acro's points earlier were far more damning. Plus hard defending people for almost no reason doesn't make any sense to me; it reminds me of scum BH. It's gut feel not that that does me any good.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 25 2013 04:01 GMT
#1407
On June 25 2013 12:53 Zephirdd wrote:
Dandel is town btw. Being the creator of my role, he noticed when I activated my role to use my vigi shot last night, and prodded me to know my reasons. A scum would never do that.

Hunh? I saw Acro ask about that I haven't seen anything from Dandel. Could you point that out?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 25 2013 04:10 GMT
#1408
I'm lost and I'm going to bed. Catch me in the morning or something.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 25 2013 20:38 GMT
#1524
meh I wanna do shit
##Mortal kombat Kita and shit bongo bongo.


This creates a random vote thing from 3 ppl. Whoever has more votes gets killed and stuff.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 25 2013 20:39 GMT
#1525
Also, I'm immune to it so you might as well vote Kita.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 25 2013 20:52 GMT
#1533
On June 26 2013 05:43 gonzaw wrote:
Yeah geript...I don't understand what that does

It's supposed to create a side vote. Like 3 people at random are chosen to take part and they vote for one of us. Whoever gets more votes dies. Except that I'm like undying and shit. BTW Kita, I find it a bit funny that you will die to your own created power.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 25 2013 21:05 GMT
#1538
## Challenge Kitaman27 to Mortal Combat.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 25 2013 21:20 GMT
#1546
He pointed out that I worded it wrong. So i corrected the wording. I figured we could just use the lynch as normal and "extra lynch" Kita with my power so we don't waste time on confirmed not-town.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 25 2013 21:29 GMT
#1559
On June 26 2013 06:25 Dandel Ion wrote:
Oh hey geript's thing works.

Are you a voter? cool
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 25 2013 21:31 GMT
#1562
On June 26 2013 06:29 Crossfire99 wrote:
So what's going on? Why do I have to choose between geript and kita?

It's part of my power. Just choose Kita. The power doesn't work on me. Plus he's confirmed not town and shit.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 25 2013 21:40 GMT
#1570
On June 26 2013 06:35 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 06:35 Crossfire99 wrote:
I just chose kita.

well then he should be dead now if the thing is simple majority

Unless I've managed to fuck up the reading of my own role, but I imagine the "loser of the vote" would be whoever has more votes (like a lynch). IDK it's confusing and I probably should've asked first. At worst I'm confirmed a double dumbass?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 25 2013 21:59 GMT
#1583
When the vote is done? Honestly I'm not quite sure. It just says they're targeted with 1 KP. So I'm guessing whenever the mods get back.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 25 2013 23:10 GMT
#1589
Uh.... Mods? Has anything happened?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 26 2013 01:23 GMT
#1597
Well as far as I know it didn't hit me. So unless he's like bulletproof or something...???
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 26 2013 14:28 GMT
#1646
Scalia confirmed scum. /nolongercareaboutthisgameifgaygoes2for2onscotus
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 26 2013 14:29 GMT
#1647
On June 26 2013 22:45 kitaman27 wrote:
I just checked and apparently the TARDIS may be used during the day. It wasn't quite clear based on the description.

I can confirm what Sk8r said is true about the fact that mafia cannot activate the device twice in one cycle without the passing being randomized. I'll name the player that I will be passing the device to before the deadline, to prove that both Sk8r and myself are not scum buddies. If he flips scum like I predict, maybe we can finally end the survivor witch hunt.

In other fantastic news, Sk8r's clarification has probably saved my life as I can now activate the self-protect from the TARDIS to save myself from geript's kp. I probably shouldn't be telling town this as it opens me up to a risk lynch, but hopefully you guys will take the fact that I'm not holding onto the TARDIS myself as a sign of good faith, considering how powerful it's confirmation abilities are.

For the people that are saying that I need to be lynched before LYLO, I don't really understand why. You mentioned that you want to avoid a kingmaker scenario, but if you're going to lynch me, it essentially brings you one cycle closer to LYLO since it means that you can't use it on a scum lynch, the mafia team get an extra cycle of night hits, and mafia vote ratio improves. Even if we reach kingmaker, I'll still vote with town. Looking back through TL's history of survivors, nearly all of them side with town. What is the point of playing this game if there is no scum hunting objectives. It's not like I've even played anti-town this game. I've shared my suspicion of Meapak 3 different times. I've shared my suspicion of Sk8r at least five times. I still plan to share my reads on the remaining half of the players when I have time, but it seems silly that people are expecting the survivor to do all the work, while the rest of town sits around and does nothing. Why exactly is a pro-town third party role leading the lynch anyways? You guys do realize that the mafia kp is likely on the line this cycle? People are saying that this could be some elaborate plan to survive to endgame as scum, but is that really the scenario that is most likely? Am I really the player most likely to flip scum remaining in this game? That's nonsense.

I'm calling bullshit
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1457
WardiTV693
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6344
Bisu 2396
Jaedong 1186
EffOrt 551
Horang2 413
actioN 400
Mini 338
ZerO 205
ggaemo 176
Larva 170
[ Show more ]
Mind 113
Pusan 89
Sea.KH 84
Shinee 65
Sharp 63
Barracks 57
Bale 57
Snow 54
Dewaltoss 48
Hyun 48
hero 46
ToSsGirL 36
sorry 31
NotJumperer 22
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 18
Trap 13
Rock 10
zelot 10
NaDa 9
Icarus 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4002
qojqva2352
Dendi989
Counter-Strike
markeloff82
Other Games
olofmeister1158
hiko796
B2W.Neo610
Lowko356
crisheroes302
DeMusliM242
Pyrionflax192
Livibee153
Hui .136
Liquid`VortiX108
XBOCT99
QueenE86
Mew2King63
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV712
League of Legends
• Jankos2000
• Nemesis1865
• TFBlade492
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 24m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.